• ...
26
 10
 1,500

PreviousChapters Next
Ep. 2 - Hide and Seek

Little Bear, Spike, and the mane 6 were playing following the leader around Ponyville, they walked up a rock and jumped down. They ran down the streets pretending to fly spreading their arms out. Then, all of sudden, Little Bear stopped causing the others to crash into each other. They didn't see Rainbow Dash. Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Spike, and Rarity were only ones following the small bear. "Where's Rainbow Dash?", Little Bear asked.

Rainbow Dash jumped out of a bush, scaring her own friends. They screamed and fell to the ground.

"Hey, Rainbow.", Little Bear said. "Where were you?"

"Well, duh. Hiding.", the rainbow pony said.

A thought came to Little Bear's head. "That's a good idea.", he said. "Let's play hide and seek."

"Yeah.", Rarity said. "An excellent idea."

"I was about suggest it myself.", Twilight said.

"Count me in.", Pinkie said.

"That's no problem at all, really.", Applejack chuckled.

"Sounds cool.", Spike said.

"Can I be the one who finds this time?, Fluttershy asked. "I never get to be the finder."

"She's right, you know.", Starlight said from out of nowhere. She was with CMC, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom.

"Oh, hello, Starlight.", Little Bear said. "You want to play with us?"

"Sure, no problem.", Starlight said.

"Can we join?", Apple Bloom asked.

"Who are these three?", Little Bear asked pointing at the three fillies.

"This is Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, they are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, also known as their sisters.", Starlight said.

"Sisters?", Little Bear asked.

"Yep.", Applejack said. "The yellow pony is mine."

"The unicorn with the same color as my fur is my sister.", Rarity said.

"And my sister is the orange Pegasus.", Rainbow Dash said.

"You three didn't tell me you had sisters.", Little Bear said.

"I know, sorry.", Rainbow Dash said.

"And, Fluttershy, you can be the seeker.", Little Bear said.

"Yay.", Fluttershy said cheerfully. "How do we start again?"

"You close your eyes and count to a number.", Spike said. "And no peeking."

Fluttershy closed her eyes, turned around, and started counting to ten. "One... two... three..."

The others started running for their spots, Little Bear hide behind a bush in Carrot Top's garden, Pinkie Pie hid behind a bush near Sugar Cube Corner, the rest of the others hid behind trees. Rainbow Dash is a good hider, she knows the best hiding spots.

"Seven... eight... nine... ten.", Fluttershy said finishing up her counting. "Ready or not, here I come." Fluttershy kept her eyes out for her friends, she walked and walked, but, she couldn't find anypony. She was near the bush that Little Bear's hiding in.

Little Bear gasped.

Fluttershy jumped and turned to the bush. She looked away and shrugged.

Little Bear covered his mouth trying not to scare Fluttershy again.

Fluttershy looked at the bush again and gave it a glare. She flew into Carrot Top's garden and took a look at it. She heard noises behind her and turned around. "Who's out there?", she asked in a frightened voice.

Little Bear reached his hand out and grabbed Fluttershy's tail. She squealed and turned to the bush again. Little Bear jumped out of the bush.

"Little Bear, I found you.", Fluttershy said. "Have you been hiding in that bush the whole time?"

"Of course I was.", Little Bear said. "How did you get here so fast?"

"I know this place.", Fluttershy said. "This is Carrot Top's garden, we should get out before she sees us in it, she doesn't like it when ponies are in her garden."

They ran out of the garden. "You know, now that we're together, we should look for the others."

"I heard noises from over there.", Fluttershy said pointing at that tree. She looked behind it and saw the CMC standing on top of each other, they yelled in surprise and lost their balance and fell to the ground. "Girls, how are all able to stand on each other?"

"I don't know, Fluttershy.", Sweetie Belle said.

"Lets find the others now.", Scootaloo said.

They walked around and found Spike, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Starlight, but, they haven't found Twilight or Rainbow Dash. "Twilight and Rainbow Dash have really good hiding spots.", Rarity said.

Then, they heard snoring, they turned and saw a log near a tree outside the village. "It must be coming from over there.", Applejack said.

They over to the log and looked over it. They saw Twilight sleeping under a branch. "We found you, Twilight.", Pinkie Pie said.

Twilight didn't hear them. There was a hole on the log they didn't see. Rainbow Dash popped out and scowled. They screamed and Twilight hit her nose on the branch. Rainbow Dash laughed and so did the others.

"I wasn't asleep, that was to fool you.", Twilight said.

"That was fun.", Apple Bloom said.

"I agree.", Spike said.

"Lets take a break and get back to the castle, shall we?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah.", the group said.

They all ran back through the village and back to the castle. It was a great game of hide and seek.

PreviousChapters Next