• ...
26
 10
 1,499

PreviousChapters Next
Ep. 18 - Little Sherlock Bear

Little Bear, the mane seven, and the CMC were all lined up to play leap frog. "Ready, girls?", Little Bear asked. He's the first to go.

"Ready when you are, Little Bear.", Fluttershy said.

Little Bear leaped over Twilight, he leaped over Fluttershy, he leaped over Rarity, he leaped over Applejack, then he leaped over Rainbow Dash. "Now it's your turn, Twilight.", he said.

Twilight did the same thing Little Bear did, then Fluttershy, then Rarity, then Applejack, then Pinkie Pie which accidently landed on Rainbow Dash instead of going over her.

Pinkie Pie bounced off and giggled at the rainbow pony. "Sorry, Dashie.", she said with a smile.

Rainbow Dash glared. "Can we play something else?", she asked.

"Why not hide and seek?", Twilight suggested. "That's always fun to play."

"Good idea, Twilight.", Little Bear said. "But, make things sure, you all can hide anywhere outside the castle and in Ponyville, but in the--"

"Pie!", Pinkie cheered.

Shining Armor and Cadence were bringing a gem pie on the wooden table. "No, Pinkie, hide, no hiding in the castle.", Rainbow Dash said.

"No, pie, on the table.", Pinkie said pointing at the pie.

"Oh.", Little Bear said.

"Hello, girls.", the blue maned-unicorn said.

"Hello, big brother.", Twilight said hugging her brother.

"That's Twilight's brother?", Little Bear asked.

"Yes.", Fluttershy said. "But, he doesn't live here, he lives in Canterlot."

"Little Bear, this my brother, Shining Armor, and this is my sister-in-law, Princess Cadence.", Twilight said.

"Please to meet you, Little Bear.", Cadence said.

"It's nice to meet you to.", Little Bear said. "We were just going to play hide and seek. You want to join us?"

"I wish we would, but he have a lot of plans for our vacation here.", Shining Armor said. "So, no thanks."

"Me and Twilight used to play hide and seek when we were little, but I'll pass, because me and my husband are going to clean the castle for you all.", Cadence said.

"Well, that's generous of you.", Rarity said. She looked at the pie and saw how sparkly it is. "Is that a gem pie?"

"Oh, I forgot to mention, that pie is for Spike.", Shining Armor said. "Where is he?"

"He's doing some chores at my farm with Big Mac.", Applejack said.

"Okay, make sure not to touch the pie, it's for Spike, also it's very hot.", Cadence said. She and her husband walked into the castle.

"Everyone hide, I'll count.", Little Bear said running to a wall of the castle. He counted away. The ponies ran off to hide. Rarity took a look at the pie, she wanted to take a bit of it before anypony could see her.

Little Bear heard the sound of tapping hooves on the wooden table, he stopped at eight and turned around seeing the white mare trying to touch the pie. "Rarity!"

Rarity jumped in surprise. "Hey, your peeking, Darling, you gave me a surprised me.", she said.

"That's Spike's pie.", Little Bear said.

Rarity giggled nervously. "I was... checking to see if it was cooling right.", she said waving her hoof up and down to cool it down.

"Alright, now leave the pie alone.", Little Bear warned.

"You have to start over, Darling.", Rarity said.

"What?", Little Bear asked.

"If you peek, you start all over.", Rarity said.

"Okay.", Little Bear said turning around and counted all over.

Rarity got behind the table, laid down on her back, grabbed a whole bunch of leaves, and buried herself in them.

Little Bear heard of flashing, but he didn't dare to look. He finished counting. "Ready or not, here I come.", he said. He looked at the table and saw that the pie was no longer there. "Oh no!"

Rarity screamed as she jumped out of the leaves.

"The pie is gone.", Little Bear cried.

"Oh my.", Rarity said.

Little Bear glared at Rarity. "Rarity, what did I just say a few seconds ago.", he asked.

"I didn't take it, I swear.", Rarity said.

"Are you sure?", Little Bear asked. "Because, I heard the sound of flashing."

"I didn't take it, all I did was bury myself in leaves, I was trying to hide, but you frightened me.", Rarity said.

"Then, we should find out who did.", Little Bear said.

"Yes, you must look for clues, you must, you must, YOU MUST!", Rarity said.

"Clues?", Little Bear asked. "Like who else took the pie?"

"That is one, except I didn't take it.", Rarity said.

"Ok, lets look for some more clues.", Little Bear said as he and Rarity began searching.

They looked down a street of Ponyville near Sugarcube Corner. "You can look for crumbs or hoof prints.", Rarity said.

Little Bear saw a purple feather lying on the ground. "I found a feather.", he said.

"What does a feather prove?", Rarity asked.

Little Bear found another one on a bush. "Here's another one.", he said as he grabbed it. He didn't know it was attached to Twilight. She screamed and jumped out of the bush.

"Whoops, sorry, Twilight.", Little Bear said. "I thought you were a clue."

"Really?", Twilight asked.

"Yeah, and there's one on your face.", Little Bear said pointing at the princess's face.

"There's is?", Twilight asked. She licked it and tasted it to see what it is. "Oh, it's raspberry juice. Why do you ask?"

"Somepony took Spike's pie.", Rarity said.

"Somepony took Spike's pie?", Twilight asked.

"Yes, and it looks like we found out who took it.", Rarity said.

"I didn't take it, this is a raspberry bush.", Twilight said pointing at the bush.

Little Bear took a look at the bush and found a few raspberries. "You're right, Twilight, you do have raspberry juice on your face.", he said as he licked some of it off Twilight's face.

Twilight laughed as it tickled. "I do.", she said as she blushed. "So, who took it?"

"We're figuring it out.", Little Bear said.

They heard a moan from Fluttershy near a pond. She put her left hoof in and sighed. "Ah, that's better.", she said relaxing.

Rarity popped behind her. "Aha!", she said.

Fluttershy jumped in fright. She landed her left hoof on the ground. "Ow!", she cried.

"What's wrong?", Twilight asked.

"I burned my hoof.", Fluttershy said.

"Yeah, touching a hot pie and stealing it from Spike.", Rarity said.

"I did not.", Fluttershy said.

"Fluttershy, let me see.", Little Bear said taking her hoof and looking at it. "Fluttershy has a thorn in her hoof." He pulled it out.

"Thank you, Little Bear.", Fluttershy said. "So, what's about this Spike's pie being stolen?"

"We're trying to figure out who stole it.", Little Bear said.

"If it wasn't Twilight or Fluttershy, then I assume it would be Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, or Applejack.", Rarity thought.

They went to their favorite picnic spot. "Look over there at that tree.", Fluttershy said running to the tree. All she found was a hat. "Oh, it's just a hat."

"But, it's not just any hat, that's Applejack's hat.", Little Bear said. "Good job, you found a clue."

"Thank you, Little Bear.", Fluttershy said. "But, if her hat was right here, then where is she?"

"It fell off when I was climbing a tree.", Applejack said. She wasn't alone, she was with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash hanging on to the branches of the tree. "Did y'all say somepony took Spike's pie?"

"Yes, and maybe one of you three took it.", Rarity said.

"None of us stole it.", Rainbow Dash said.

"What about Pinkie Pie?", Rarity asked. "She normally eats all of the good sweets."

"I know it's Spike's pie, I know that it belongs to him.", Pinkie Pie said.

"And I don't even eat gems.", Applejack said.

"Here's your hat back, Applejack.", Fluttershy said putting the hat on Applejack's head.

"Thanks, Fluttershy.", Applejack said.

"Maybe, somepony must have taken it into the castle.", Twilight thought.

"Lets go back to the castle and see.", Little Bear said.

They went back to the castle and entered it. They saw Starlight with a plate and fork, they now think that she took Spike's pie. "Hello, girls and Little Bear.", the pink unicorn said.

"Well, then, there's your pie thief.", Rarity said.

"Excuse me?", Starlight asked.

"Starlight, that was Spike's pie.", Little Bear said.

"I know that.", Starlight said.

"Then, why are you eating it?", Applejack asked.

"Because, I offered her a piece.", Spike said at a table.

"Spike, you're back.", Little Bear said.

"So, what's going on?", Spike asked.

"We thought someone stole your pie.", Little Bear said.

"Oh no, I saw it and I told Starlight to bring it to me and we went into the castle, it was so good, I figured I wanted a piece.", Spike said. "Now, it's on me, you all can have a slice."

They all cheered with joy.

PreviousChapters Next