• Published 12th Dec 2016
  • 9,681 Views, 143 Comments

I'M STAR SWIRL THE FRIGGIN' BEARDED - Gravestone



Transported to Equistria as a pony I could have been anyone Tai,Luna one of the mane six I'd be happy as Pipsqueak, but no I'm turned it to Star Swirl the Bearded.

  • ...
79
 143
 9,681

THE FIFTH CHAPTER

Hello darkness my old friend I've come to speak with you again

"Will you shut the buck up man you are so annoying," I yelled to my psyche passenger Id, or as I like to call him Pain In The Plot for short. "Ugh, where are we and why does it smell like a high school locker room?"

I know less than you of what's happening in the world right now, so why do you keep asking me that, I pointed out the first time we met that I am you Id or do we have to go over that conversation again?

"No, once was enough so what do you think, happen to us I mean me?"

Oh, let's see I think it would be a good idea to maybe oh I don't know open your eyes and look around!

"Fine, fine you don't have to yell sheesh ok you heard me open your eyes and here I go," I said to myself before opening my eyes to the sight of nothing, absolutely nothing.

I know it's anticlimactic but you can't write about something when there's nothing to write about. Well ok I'll try let's see looking, looking oh um the walls well there black and shiny and there is some green light coming off some crystal things and that's pretty much it. I stuck in a room with black shiny walls a green light crystal things and now I'm bored. Time to see if this room has a door. Nope not there nope, nope ah here it is now the question is should I take door number one or stay here and be bored.

Door number one, door number one, stay put, door number two! Screams multiple voices.

"Hey, how many voices do I have up there?"

How many do you want?

"I would like just mine but I can handle ID so the rest of you can take a hike."

The sound of hooves shuffling away could be heard with muffled complaints.

Now, where was I? Oh, yeah time to explore.

Stepping through the door I turning right and started walking until I came to another door this one was to a long hall. Walking on I came to another door. Are you sensing a trend here just a heads up there's a lot of walking so much that I'm just going to skip ahead 5 hours and 283 doors and empty halls? Unless you want me to write about it anyone, anyone no then okay.

Now as I was saying at Hall 284 I started to hear a muffled voice it was of course coming from the other end of the hall. So making my way down there the voice was becoming clearer. It had a reverberating sound to it listening to it a little more I recognized who it was. None other than my favorite villain Queen Chrysalis. Don't judge me I said I was stuck watching the show but that doesn't mean I haven't seen some of it. And everyone has their favorite Hero and or Villain mine just happens to be a bug pony changeling for both. Let me explain see she does everything for the survival of her people.Everyone is linked in one mind that means if one of them is in trouble then everyone knows and they can help. Like Naruto and his shadow clones they each can learn something and in the end, they all know it.

But like I said she was sitting on a weird-looking throne somewhat talking to herself. Actually, it was more of a verbal checklist.

"Now that I have him all I have to do is send my demands to Celestia and I will have what is rightfully mine," She said to herself before looking up to see me standing in the center of the room. "What in the name of, how did you get loose?"

I tilted my head looking at her not really listening to what she was saying all I could do was stare at her. And I have to say for a bug pony she was actually very attractive. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/59/85/535985f9263147f7a6e14405b1716bd8.jpg

I was snapped out of my stooper by the feeling of being pulled up into the air. I looked around to find myself not only floating but upside down in front of Chrysalis.

"How did you get loose those mercenaries were supposed to keep you in that pod now tell me who you really are," Chrysalis screamed at me. "I know for a fact no normal unicorn could have escaped now tell me!" She yelled shaking me.

"Ok ok, I'll tell you but put me down first I'm starting to get dizzy," I tell her now that I'm not in a good mood.

Putting me on the floor Chrysalis looks at me with, and if you piss me off look I am going to skin you alive look.


"My name is Alex or Star Swirl the Bearded but I like Alex," I said only to receive a look of outright fear on her face.

"That's impossible you can't be him, Star Swirl has been dead for over a thousand years Your lying," She screamed at me.

"Well technically I'm his sort of descendant or reincarnation or something I don't really know but I do know one thing this is all that walking jigsaw puzzle Discords fault and I will hate him till the day I die and I hope a swarm of Parasprites eat his junk off," I said calmly at first then with hatred in my voice. No do you mind telling me what the Buck is going on?"

"Insolent worm how dare you to speak to me in that manner!" Chrysalis yelled raising a hoof to strike me.

But I beat her to it and hit her first. "Hey don't even think about it I don't give a damn who you are if you think I won't hit you because you're a mare then you got another thing coming," I said standing over a now-shocked Changeling Queen.

Rubbing her cheek Chrysalis looked at me in a different way. "I have never had anyone talk to me in that manner I find it exhilarating and I must admit you are quite catching for a reincarnated Star Swirl," Chrysalis said batting her eyes and licking her lips.

"Oh my god she's a masochist wait maybe I can use this," I thought to myself looking at the Changeling Queen differently. "No, it won't be right I may be a pain in the ass but I do have morals."

Shaking my head I look at Chrysalis. "I sorry but I don't feel comfortable about this," I said only to be greeted with sobbing.

"It's because I'm a changeling isn't it?" She asked me between sobs.

Man, now I feel like a total douche bag you know what I'm going to do it.

"Why did you take me?" I asked her.

"I thought I could use my magic and make you fall in love with me so I could rebuild my hive," She said still sobbing.

"But that wouldn't be real love and what do you mean rebuild your hive?" I said a little confused about the rebuilding part.

She proceeded to tell me everything about the failed invasion the attempt to take over by replacing the Bearers, Tai, and Luna. About Starlight Glimmer and Thorax how after all of that now she is truly alone no hive mind no one at all. And after that, she proceeded to cry once more.

I may be an asshole most of the time but to see my favorite villain sit there beaten down to the point of trying to make somepony love you was just well I couldn't stand it. I know what your thinking she's just acting and all this is fake but there's something about me, you see I have this gift had all my life I call it my BS Detector and it never fails. So I did what I always wanted to do. Placing my hoof under her chin I lifted her up to look me in the eyes and without a second thought, I kissed her on the lips.

Pulling back from me Chrysalis looked at me she still had tear stains on her cheeks but now she wasn't crying, in fact, she was blushing. "Why why did you do that I'm a changeling a monster. I am the most hated creature in all Equestria," She said.

SMACK

Chrysalis grabbed her cheek once more after I struck her again. "Listen to me Chrysalis you are not a creature or a monster you are beautiful, so you made mistakes, everyone has the only thing now is, do you let them guide your life or take control and forge a future your children would be proud of," I asked only to be globbed and kissed over and over.

Then there was a flash of light and I found myself in a different room this one had a big bed. I looked around to see Chrysalis walk over to the bed and get on it. Putting it next to her she had these come-hither eyes or you could call them to get over here and Buck me till I can't walk straight eyes. Either way, I don't care what you call them all I know is I'm getting SNU-SNU.

I get on to the bed and Chrysalis gets into position and that's where we have the problem. You see when it comes to sex I have no problem doing it with Twilight or Luna being that Luna is about my height and Twi is shorter but when it comes to Celestia. We had to come up with a different way for the two of us and that way is the missionary position. So I had to explain this to Chrysalis and it took her a few minutes to agree but everything turned out alright. FYI Chrysalis was really pissed off to learn that I was in a herd with the three Royals but after an hour of me apologizing with my tongue she forgave me and I told her that I will make it so she was in the herd or there would be no herd.

We were about to have some fun time when she spoke up." Alex, please be gentle this is my first time and I'm scared," She said with a cute pouting face with scared pleading eyes.

Now I would tell you all the sorted details of our intercourse but, seeing that this story is rated, Teen I can't so I guess you'll have to watch this. I know it deals with humans but it's pretty much the same thing that was happening so enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5OvgQW6FG4&t=34s&spfreload=10
And yes it happened like that sort of except that me being a pony I have a flared tip and I am a lot longer so to summarize cervix had been penetrated so no loss of sperm and complete fertilization of multiple eggs.
I think Chrysalis said there were three or four of them.

So yay me!! I get to start my big family with one of my favorite five.

If you're wondering who the other four are then here's the list.
Favorite Villian Chrysalis
Favorite Pony toss-up between Derpy, Luna, Twilight, Celestia but since I can't be with Derpy I at least get the others
Favorite Griffon Gabby she's just so cute
Favorite Dragon Toss-up between Ember and Barb
Now enough of this let's get back to this story.

After our cosimation, we settled down for some rest. Don't get me wrong we did talk but it was about simple things. Like what we would name our kids and what would they look like changelings, ponies, or a hybrid of both. As we talked I noticed that the holes in Chrysalis's legs were gone.

I was about to say something when all of a sudden Chrysalis doubled over in pain.
" Oh Faust what is happing to me it hurts the pain it hurts so much," She cried tears falling from her blue eyes.

"Wait her eyes were green," I thought before she cried again making me pull her into a loving hug.

"Alex, it hurts so much what's happing to me?" She asked crying while she held on to me.

"I don't know, but I'm here and I won't let you go," I said as I watched her black chitin change to a cream color. Seeing all of this I finally realized what was happening.

"Chrysalis I think I know what's going on," I said making her look up at me with hope in her eyes. " But you have to answer me truthfully. Do you love me with all your heart?"

Without any hesitation, Chrysalis kissed me. Yes I do with all my heart I do love you," She said before more pain hit her.

"Then love me because, your transforming like Thorax and the others," I said making her eyes widen in shock.

After I said that the pain started to lessen. Chrysalis's breathing slowed down but I still held her close to me just in case but everything was getting better.
After it was over I levitated a mirror over for my Little Bug Queen to see the new her.
http://img00.deviantart.net/3e26/i/2016/313/1/7/reformed_chrysalis_by_jadedjynx-danwhru.png
"Oh my is that me, I look different, " she said before placing the mirror down and looking at me.
"Will this make a difference about us not looking like I did?" She asked on the verge of crying.

I just smiled and pulled her into a kiss.

"Chrysalis, to be honest, I could care less what you looked like I love you as much as I love Celestia, Luna, and Twilight. I know I don't say it much hell I barely ever say it but I do and nothing will ever change how I feel about the four of you." I said only to hear not only Chrysalis but the sound of three extra Mares crying behind me.

I turn around only to be Glopped by my herd mates.

"Oh, Alex, we are so glad that we found you," Celestia said as she kissed me.

"Yes you have been gone for three days and nights," Luna said as she too kissed me.

"If it wasn't for that large burst of magic we would have never found you," Twilight said as she joined in the kiss fest only to be interrupted by Chrysalis coughing to get everyponies attention.

I pulled away from the girls to move next to Chrysalis needless to say Tai Luna and Twi were a bit confused.

"Now let me explain and before I do I swear if one of you uses your magic I'll flick your horn," I said looking at all four of them."Tell me how much of what I said did you hear?"

"How much you love us even when you don't say it enough," Luna said trying to move closer to me.

I put up a hoof stopping her. "Then you didn't hear everything because this pony here happens to be Chrysalis," I said and at that moment all of their horns lit up.

And true to my word I flicked each one canceling out their magic for a few seconds. "Now Listen up I told you I would do that so now just calm down and listen to me," I said looking really pissed at what they tried to do.

"But Alex you don't know her she could be using her magic to trick you she a monster," Celestia said right before I slapped her face.

"Don't ever say that again the only monsters I see are you three right now," I said as I reach for Celestia only for her to flinch. I'm sorry Tai I really am but your wrong Chrysalis has changed just look at her, "I said feeling bad about what I did.

Goddamit what the hell's wrong with me I use to be more of an ass but now I'm started to care more am I really becoming a puss, No No it's got to be this place it's screwing with my emotions. But I never stuck a woman before well only when they hit me first but not like this. Do I really love these four mares..... Yeah, I guess I do.

"I know you have no reason to trust me but I promise you I will not try anything or harm any of you and I hope you will believe and trust me as well," Chrysalis said as she rubbed her stomach where the foals were.

"Tell me why do you do that?" Luna asked pointing to where Chrysalis's hoof was.

Before she could answer a golden light passed over her Celestia gasped at what her magic had shown her.

"Chrysalis is with foals sister and Alex is the father," Celestia said making the other two look at us shocked.

"But how, why would you do this," Twilight asked on the verge of crying.

"Because I love her as much as I love all of you and she loves me the same way, Hell look at her Twi she changed because of it," I said rubbing my hoof on Twilights cheek.

Twilight pulled back from me the look on her face was almost unreadable she started to pound on my chest still crying. " We were so worried about you that the Spell for our Estrus broke down and I'm mad at you because she gets to have your children first."

Shaking my head I pull her into a hug and kissed her. "Hey, that doesn't mean a thing besides if the three of you are in heat that means I get to start my family with all of you right now,"

"Please Twilight I know you have no reason to trust me but what Alex says is true I do love him and I will even accept being the lowest member of the herd if you will let me stay," Chrysalis asked as she made her way over to Twilight with pleading eyes.

That would not work for the reason is we do not have a lead mare and we never wanted one so you would be equal to us Chrysalis but know this you will be on probation until we trust you," Celestia and Luna said to her.

Nodding her head Chrysalis smiled at them. "Thank you all of you and I swear I will do my best for this herd," She said looking at each of them even Twilight was coming around.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. " I know this is great and all but I believe I have three mares that are in need of their stallion due to Estrus," I said as I gestured to the bed to which all four girls used the magic to levitated me to the center and they all gathered around.

"Oh our dear Alex you do not know the can of worms you have opened, I'm afraid we will not be leaving this bed for quite some time," Celestia said with a very devilish grin which all the girls mimicked.

I could only think of one thing. If I'm going to die I'll die happy. And with that, my memories of that week in bed were a blur but here's the good news I now have four lovely mares pregnant. here's the kicker Chrysalis is carrying four hybrids Celestia and Twilight are carrying one each and Luna has twins. And don't worry we set the date for the wedding to next month we just have to find a way to tell Equestria about Chrysalis joining the herd and being pregnant. You know what screw it if nobody likes it to hell with them.

This is my family and comes hell or high water I will protect them even if I have to go Teirek or Sombra on their asses.

Author's Note:

There I pulled a fast one on you not only does Alex get the three Princesses but he gets a Queen too so the list of Characters will be adding one more. Now I have a few questions first what should the children be in the number of boys to girls and what should the hybrid children look like? Then how should the populace ie Shining Armor and Cadance react to Chrysalis? And most importantly what should Alex do to Discord for revenge?