• Published 12th Dec 2016
  • 9,680 Views, 143 Comments

I'M STAR SWIRL THE FRIGGIN' BEARDED - Gravestone



Transported to Equistria as a pony I could have been anyone Tai,Luna one of the mane six I'd be happy as Pipsqueak, but no I'm turned it to Star Swirl the Bearded.

  • ...
79
 143
 9,680

THE SIXTH CHAPTER

 You know the old saying time flies when you're having fun. Well, that's not what happened to me, it was slower than a dead snail and as boring as listening to paint dry and yes I said listening to drying paint. Let me tell you why I said this. It is now one month after my little sexcapade with my now four herd mates and all of them are pregnant. And in another three weeks, we will be having a wedding but that's, not the problem or should I say problems. The first was when Shining Armor found out about Chrissy he wanted to, well let's just say nopony threatens the mother of my unborn children and gets away with it. That reminds me I have to go visit him in the hospital later today.

But like I said there were some problems another one was the citizens were a little scared about Chrissy but with the help from Tai, Luna Twi, Cadance, and even Thorax put their minds were put at ease. Another problem was since the girls are pregnant the doctor told them to take it easy for a while. Which means no stress for a least a week meaning I had to do their jobs. The paperwork wasn't so bad, use to do that kind of stuff back on Earth but day and night court were so boring most of the time.

Why do these nobles think just because they have money and a position that gives them the right to think they can have anything they want. For example, one stallion showed up wanting or I should say demanding to have a park next to his home plowed over because every day lower-income families would go there. I found out from Quick Quill that this park was one of three that had a public swimming pool instead of a pond.

I shut the guy up by telling him if he wanted the park gone he'd have to pay for it himself which would cost close to Eight Hundred Thousand Bits. Oh, get this the guy's name was Highen Mighty, yeah I know that's what I thought too. Needless to say, he didn't like the idea and left in a huff oh well can't please them all. Most of the time things were going fine I did have some nice chats with the common ponies about this and that but then the problems would come up again. One being I think I may have started or prevented a war.

Before you freak out let me explain I was in the throne room getting ready for lunch when the doors flew open and in walked a dignitary and his entourage. They all looked like Raindeer to me but I found out they were the Caribou. But anyways he walked right up to me looking down at me because he was just a little taller the Tai and with a smug grin demanded that I pay a tribute of Five Thousand Mares to the Caribou including the Royals or they would invade and take all the Mares. From what I heard the Caribou treated all females as sex slaves. So take a deep breath and looking around the room I rose to my full height and went all Leonidas from 300 on his ass. I didn't kick him into a pit but I did teleport him and all but one of his men to the dungeons where they are still receiving forced Colonoscopies from their cellmates.

Looking at the one that remained I walked up to him with a devilish grin. " I want you to go back and tell whoever is in charge if he wants a war then he will not only be fighting Equestria but the Crystle Empire, Yakyakistan, the Griffon Kingdom, the Dragonlands, the Changeling Kingdom, and every Ally we have. And I'll make Bucking sure that we won't take prisoners." I said as I turned to one of the guards nodding to have them take this trash out of my sight.

After he was gone I quickly ordered messages sent to all of Equestria Allies of the possibility of what might happen. Hoping that it would never come to it. Then I had the hard part of telling the girls what happened. You know what nope I'm not going to tell them anything. The doctors said not to stress for a while and that's what's going to happen no stress.

Unfortunately for me, I found out some of the guards are nothing more than plot kissing tattletales. Not an hour after the Caribou thing did I have Tai, Luna, Twi, and Crissy all yelling at me about how stupid I was and well I didn't hear the rest of it as I just teleported out of there and made a beeline for the train station. What the hell with it if they want to yell do it to each other I don't have to put up with this Horseapples. And you don't have to worry about me I learned a few tricks while I was here one being a disguise spell. Yep, right now I look like your average Unicorn tourist heading home after visiting Canterlot even got a set of saddlebags to complete the look. Now the only thing is where do I want to go for some me-time.

I did the only thing I could think of I flipped a coin heads I went north to Manehatten or tails south to Ponyville. You don't know how hard I wanted it to be heads but fate was not with me. So here I am in Manehatten yep screw fate, screw the stupid coin toss, and screw Ponyville besides that would be the first place they'd look for me.
I just have a few questions why are Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity here, and who's the pony in the dress? But more importantly, do I still have to have Pinkie throw me a part oh never mind she spotted me.

"Hi, Pinkie what are you doing here, and who's your friend? " I said waving as the Pinkie monster ran over to me.

"Hiya Alex, we're here helping Rarity with her store and this is our good friend Coco Pammel," She said as she pulled the mare closer to her.

"Hey wait a sec why are you here and not with Twilight and the others?" Dash said hovering over to me.

I looked from her to the others thanking whoever that they haven't heard about what happened yet smiling internally. "I'm here on some personal business and let's leave it at that," I said glancing over to the living lie detector.

"Well for whatever reason you are here we couldn't be happier Darling," Rarity said turning the conversation away from me.

"Yay I get to throw you a party now!" Pinkie yells out.

"Yeah, I guess you do Pinkie but could we keep it small?" I asked her only to get her to smile at me.

"That's good and all but how about we get what we came here to do first?" Applejack said as she turned to head off in the direction they were heading in the first place.

Deciding it was best just to go along with them I gestured for them to lead on. We walked through the city and as Rarity was talking to Coco I was marveling at the way Manehatten looked so much like New York. There were subtle differences like less traffic and not as much garbage but some of the ponies were rude so there was that. During our walk, I found out that the girls were here so Rarity could check up on her store while Rainbow Dash could help the Wonderbolts for a charity event. Applejack came to see her relatives the Oranges and Pinkie were here for more party supplies. I was thankful that they were only going to be here for today seeing as just Rarity and Rainbow Dash had things to do.

"So Alex how's it been?" Rainbow asked me.

I knew she just wanted to know why I was here instead of back in Caterlot with Twilight, Celestia, and the others especially since they're all pregnant now.

"SSDD," I said making her look at me. " Same stuff different day," I said making her nod.

We made it to Rarity's store and standing in front of the door was this stallion. I could tell just by looking at him, I didn't like him.

"Why Mr. Strides what brings you here rent is not due till next week?" Rarity asked in a skittish tone.

"Yes that is why I am here rent will be raised," Strides said in a Russian accent.

"But, but, but, how can you do this?' Rarity said as tears were forming in her eyes.

"My building I do what I want you no pay you to leave," He said looking down at her.

I know I should have stayed out of it but the guy was being a bigger jerk than me and I could not let that happen honor and that stuff. So I cleared my throat and walked up to him smiling.
"Excuse me I am Ms. Rarity Belles Siliciter from the Law Firm of Ima Shyster and I must inform you that according to Equestrian laws of rental agreements articles 22, 34, 36 subsections 7 through 12 clearly state that you can not raise rent without notifying the renter thirty days in advance and you must give a reasonable reason to do so," I said making him look at me before I continued. "Furthermore if your reason is not valid in the eyes of the law I will be forced to take legal actions against you which will most likely end up in you losing," I said pulling him close to me so I could whisper in his ear in a deep and foreboding voice. " If you don't back off I'll make sure they'll never find your body."

Hearing that he turned to look at the evil psycho grin I was giving him.
https://orig10.deviantart.net/15a9/f/2009/072/6/4/64d4c4ee4854b3ca1b8c79b081bd4a0d.jpg

Shaking himself loose he looked from me to Rarity swallowing hard. "I change mind rent stays the same forever," He said before he turned and hurried away.

Before I knew it I was hugged by both Rarity and Coco both thanking me for helping them.

"Thank you, darling, but the Law Firm of Ima Shyster really now that was a bit much don't you think?" Rarity asked as she stepped away from me.

"It worked didn't, besides the guy was breaking the law," I said shrugging my shoulders.

After that and the look Applejack gave me for lying Rarity and Coco finished up what they need to do at the shop much to the relief of Rainbow Dash who kept reminding us about the event she was going to be part of. We left there and made our way to the show to see the Wonderbolts. If you've seen the Blue Angels then you know what went on although Rainbow Dash did do her Sonic Rainboom so I got to see what the hype was all about and it was pretty cool I will admit.

We waited for Rainbow to finish the show and sign autographs before Pinkie cried out it was party time. True to her word she kept it small. We went to a club where we had a few drinks and danced. It was an okay party but to be honest, at that moment I won't of minded one of her normal ones. I guess I was feeling a little bad about leaving the girls like that. Anyways after the party, I escorted the girls to the train station and said goodbye before I returned to the city.

All of that happened two weeks ago and I'm still in Manehatten staying at a small motel. Keeping a low profile and passing the time as a lounge performer. Don't laugh because that's what I did back on earth while I was in college. Luckily for me, the club we partied at the owner also owned a bar so it was luck of the draw. But I was making a decent living at it, actually playing music was one of the three things I truly loved. The others are my mares and our kids and being a jerk to those who deserve it. I just finish playing Piano Man by Billy Joel when I looked over at the door and saw them, Celestia, Luna, Chrysalis, and Twilight standing there. I signaled to the bartender to get them a table. When that was done I called for the other musicians to come on stage and told them what was up.

I turned back to face the audience clearing my throat. " Mares and Gentle Colts thank you now I would like to sing a song this one is very special to me because it can only be a song from the heart and I hope that four very special mares out there know it's how I truly feel," I said before I signaled for the music to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU

After the song, I bowed to the applause before I walked off stage to the table of four pairs of tear-filled-eyed Mares that I truly loved.

"Before you say anything let me just say this I'm sorry for leaving but when you were upset I didn't want to say something to make things worse so I just ran away like an idiot," I said looking at all of them. But I never stopped thinking about all of you and our foals this whole time so you can be mad at me all you want but know that I will always love you."

I lowered my head waiting for them to say something but instead I was tackled to the floor and pulled into a group hug as they all kissed me.

"We should apologize for what had happened we knew you were not ready for something like that," Celestia said as she rubbed my cheek.

"Yes dealing with those Caribu should have been put on hold until all of us were there," Luna added as she kissed my lips.

"There was good news though the Dragons and Griffons did send two battalions each to help if they did try to invade," Chrysalis said after she kissed me.

"They even said they would follow your instructions of not taking prisoners whatever that means," Twilight added looking as adorkable as always.

"Thank you and I promise I do things differently from now on," I said as they all looked at me a little bit angry.

"No, you will not we love you for who you are faults and all if you make a mistake we'll let you know and if you just want to go away and be alone then that's alright too," They all said to me.

I smiled as I looked at them then I remembered something important turning to the stage I looked back at them. Hold on I got something for you be right back," I said as I got to the stage grabbing my saddlebags. Returning to them I was looking through the bag for the presents I got for them while I was here. Setting down the saddlebags I pulled out a small pink cloth pouch wrapped with a gold chain.

"Now I know it's kind of mute but, "I started to say dropping down kneeling to them. "I am not nor have I ever been the perfect guy I'm rude crude and I say things that nopony would ever saw but there is one thing I do know for damn sure and that is I love all of you with all my heart and soul so will you do this uncouth pain in the plot the honor of marrying me?" I said as I levitated four rings out of the pouch and placed them on each of th mare's horns.

I looked at them as tears poured from their eyes worrying if I screwed this up only for all of them to scream yes and tackle me again. I kissed each of them with the passion of a love drunk fool. Which is pretty bad for me only to be reminded by the bartender I still had, one more number to play. Thinking about it I knew the right one so I kissed the girls one more time and heading back to the stage.

Mares and Gentelcolts I'm sure you already know what just happened so I ain't going bore you so all I ask is that my four lovely mares make their way closer to the stage cause this song's fun and I'd love to see them shack their flacks," I said only to get whistles and hoots for them to move up.

When they did I smiled down at them and started to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2VYAtqRe0

After the song, I bowed once more before jumping off the stage and grabbing my saddlebags before the girls no my wives and I left to head for the station to go home. We boarded the train in the royal car and I watched as each of them settled down on a very big bed. All of them looking at me with bedroom eyes. With what was in front of me all I could think about was our future together.

"Are you coming to bed it's a long ride back to Canterlot," Chrysalis said licking her lips.

"I will but there's just one more thing I got to do first," I said as I concentrated and on cue that magic music began to play.

After the song, I climbed into the bed and made love to each of my mares as the train made its way back home.

On a side note, I did figure out what I'm going to do to Discord when I see him again.
Here's a heads up I hope he loves RULE63.

Mawhahahahahahahah