• Published 13th Nov 2016
  • 1,980 Views, 138 Comments

What's In The Box? - naturalbornderpy



Pinkie Pie sits alone in a room with an unopened box. What's in the box, you ask? Only everything.

  • ...
4
 138
 1,980

Romance

ROMANCE

“Romance is good, right? Romance is… safe?” Drama Pinkie asked.

This time the group of Pinkie Pies—now four strong—exited from the closet that led directly into Pinkie Pie’s room. Inside was another Pinkie, seating on her bed with a dozen love letters thrown about. What had been in her box.

“No! It’s a mystery!” Mystery Pinkie still held tight to her own unopened box. “Stop!” was as far as she got, before her box was slapped to the floor. What poured out of it was a good thirty pairs of socks. She gasped in joy. “So that’s where all my good socks went!”

As Mystery began putting on socks, Drama crossed the room to the teary eyed Pinkie. “I take it you just got out of a bad relationship?”

Romance Pinkie only nodded.

“Did they break up with you or the other way around?”

It took some time, but eventually she answered. “I broke up with him… but only for my own safety! You wouldn’t believe how clingy he got!”

“Clingy?”

Everyone jolted as the window and adjacent walls were ripped away by a giant wrecking ball. When the rubble eventually settled, they all peered through the gaping hole to find a smiling stallion on the road outside.

“Sorry if I hit you, Pinkie!” he exclaimed. “Just thought you might wanna talk about this whole ‘break up’ thing! Because I don’t wanna!”

Random grimaced. “Now there’s no closet to leave from!”

Romance lifted her head. “But can’t Pinkie Pies exit through any walls they want?”

Random tipped her a wink. “I like the way you think, Romance. Say, if we all get out of this story somehow, I’ll take you out to lunch. My treat.”

Romance blushed at that.