• Published 7th Aug 2016
  • 228 Views, 0 Comments

The Secret Revealed - SlimeTheDude2



Dragon Fruit has been sent a letter by a stranger. It asked to meet her at club. This meetup will change her life forever.

  • ...
 0
 228

Revelations

"Ugh. It's gonna rain." I was looking out the window of my apartment. I was wearing a black and white dress that fell down to her knees. The dress showed off a small amount of my cleavage. My breasts were small and perky. I had my dark gray wings pop out the of the dress. My hair was pink, with green highlights. "Of course the day I decided to get back into dating, it rains."

I had received an email a week prior. I'm going to meet a man named Cobalt, at a nightclub called The Dove. It told me to look for a man in a trenchcoat. I put on a hat and left my apartment. I hailed a taxi and was on my way.


I got out of a taxi in front of the club.No flashing lights, that's a good sign. Stepping into the club, I could hear jazz and smell coffee beans. The jazz masked the sound of rain hitting the world around us. Looking around, I found Cobalt. He already had a cup of coffee with him. Along with the trenchcoat, he was wearing a fedora. He was wearing it in such a way that hid his face. Sitting down at the table, I could see that he had a beard. His hair was turning gray. Great, an old guy.

"Hello, Dragon Fruit. I've been reading your articles. You know that something is going on behind the scenes," he said. His voice was deep and smooth.

"Oh... yeah," I giggled awkwardly. I had no idea on what to think of this man. He was obviously middle-aged. Mysterious.

A waitress came over and asked me what I wanted to drink. "Do you have iced tea?" I asked. The waitress wrote down something on her pad and left.

"You know about Princess Twilight Sparkle?" asked Cobalt.

"Of course."

"Do you know how she became a princess?" I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. "Have you ever wondered how the return of Luna went, or how Discord's pose seemingly changed randomly?" He passed over a file folder. By this time, the waitress came back with my iced tea.

Looking inside, I saw documents of world ending events. The Return of Nightmare Moon. The Release of Discord. Queen Chrysalis's siege on Canterlot. King Sombra's Return. Tirek's revenge. "What is going on?" I'm scared.

"Who was involved in every one of those events?"

"... Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Exactly. My theory is that Twilight brought back the Elements of Harmony."

"You're joking."

"Not at all. Princess Twilight was one of Princess Celestia's students. Princess Twilight was in charge of the Summer-Sun Celebration in Ponyville. If you check the dates, Nightmare Moon returned on the day of the Summer-Sun Celebration in Ponyville. Princess Twilight is the princess of friendship. Which artifacts are associated with friendship?"

"... The Elements of Harmony." I let my head down in defeat. "What is your point?"

"I want you to go to Ponyville, and find out exactly how she became a Princess, and maybe find out who the other elements are." I choked on some iced tea.

"You what?"

"Keep your voice down. I'll give a hefty reward if you do it."

I bit my lip. If I go, I might be going on a wild goose chase. If I don't, I might miss out on a large amount of money. "I'll do it, on one condition. I get to bring along some friends."

Cobalt smiled. "It's a pleasure doing business with you." We shook hands, paid for the drinks, and went on our ways.


"So you're saying, that we're going to Ponyville on a wild goose chase because a middle-aged guy said he would give you a lot of money?" asked Honeydew. She was a few inches shorter than me. Her hair was purely green, put up in a ponytail. She was wearing a cream-colored blouse and jean shorts. Her breasts were bigger and more weighted. She had the pointed ears of a mage.

"Exactly," I replied. I was wearing a regular dark gray t-shirt and jeans. My hair was unkempt.

There were two other people in the room. There was Talc, who was scrawny. His shaggy hair was a golden color. He was wearing a moss colored hoodie, and gray sweatpants. Then there was Ozone. She was the shortest of the group. Her turquoise hair was long and very styled. She was wearing a white tank top and light gray track shorts. Her breasts were the middle ground between me and Honeydew.

"Well, I'm in," said Honeydew.

"Me two," said Talc.

"Count me in," Ozone chimed in.


We had gotten on a train to Ponyville. The trip would take around two days. In the meantime, we would enjoy the train ride. "Is that... Rarity?" I asked.

"I think it is," said Honeydew. With the confirmation, I walked up to her. Her purple hair was very stylized. Her clothes were as elegant as she was.

"Excuse me, Miss Rarity. I'm a writer for The Underground, and I was wondering if I can get an interview with you."

"Of course, darling," she said.

After asking all the obvious question, I through in an odd one. "Is it true that you're close friends with Princess Twilight Sparkle?"

"Uh... yes. Yes, I am. Why did you ask this question, darling?"

"Well, the princess did help you set up shop in Manehattan. On a side note, I am hoping to interview Princess Twilight Sparkle to find out about her life in-between her moving to Ponyville and becoming a princess."

"Why would you want to know about that?"

"... Research."

Rarity's eyes narrowed. "Okay." I knew something was off here. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

In two days, I might be uncovering the best-kept secret in all of Equestria. Oh, joy.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment