• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 756 Views, 36 Comments

Haberdashery - Super Trampoline



Rainbow Dash really wants to buy a hat from Applejack, but for some asinine reason she plans on taking 2000 chapters to do so. Man, who would write such drivel? Who would bother parodying it? Super Trampoline, apparently.

  • ...
9
 36
 756

Haberdashery

So you made it this far? I'm impressed. You better get good and comfy--this is going to be a long boring ride. I guarantee it's worth it though, for a small subsection of the general population, like, say, if you're in prison and this is the only story they'll let you read. And even then you might still be better off just digging through the wall with a spoon. It's that boring. But let me tell you something. Rainbow Dash does eventually buy that hat. It just takes forever and a half. There's lots of adventure and comedy and boringness on the way there though. But I Pinkie Pie Promise, it ends in cuddling.


Haberdashery

(In which the readers collectively engage in learning about a flying pony's never-ending quest for Josh Haber a hat)

Author's Note:

Ah, jeez, it's another one of those crappy parodies, isn't it? You made it to the second chapter, and that's something. Normally, I purposely don't read the story I'm parodying, just the comments and any relevant author blogs, in order to not follow the plot to closely. I think I'm breaking my rule here just because the comments don't reveal that much and I want to get a feel for how zany this story is. I don't know, we'll see.