• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 756 Views, 36 Comments

Haberdashery - Super Trampoline



Rainbow Dash really wants to buy a hat from Applejack, but for some asinine reason she plans on taking 2000 chapters to do so. Man, who would write such drivel? Who would bother parodying it? Super Trampoline, apparently.

  • ...
9
 36
 756

The Quest Begins

"So, Rainbow Dash," Twilight asked coyly, "Is it true that you're the fastest flier in Equestria?"

Rainbow never met an opportunity to stroke her ego she didn't take up, and so she replied: "Yep, I sure as sugar am!"

"Sure as sugar?" Twilight repeated. "That's an awful Applejackian thing to say."

Rainbow realized her mistake too late and tried to explain. "I, uh, I've been s-studying her mannerisms! Yeah, that!"

"Study her mannerisms? Twilight raised her eyebrows skeptically. Speaking of Applejackian, Twilight's expressive eyebrow game was second only to that of Applejack. That sweet, chiselled Applejack. Rainbow felt heat on her cheeks. No one could know, not even her closest friends! Especially not them! She had to be tough as nails and display no emotion when it came to emotion. Then maybe Applejack would notice how strong and brave she was!

"Uh, heh, slip of the tongue, you know?"

"Riiiiight. Anyway, There's a book at the Upper Bardigiano Regional Library that I really want to get my hooves on. Think you could run an errand for me, you know, because you're so Loyal?"

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure, whatever. I know this is a baldfaced attempt to get me out of your presence for a few hours, but whatever."

"Dash, it's not like that! Look, you help me get that book, and I'll help you get that hat."

The prismatic mare didn't have to think very hard about that. "Deal!"