• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,021 Views, 15 Comments

The Mystics History - JusSonic



The story behind the Mystic Ponies is revealed.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,021

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: The Yellow Scarf Rebellion

[Enter Three Kingdoms Theme Song]

Twilight Sparkle and her friends screamed wildly as they entered into the Book of Ages. As they landed on the ground, they came across the Ancient Land of Ma. They all entered it as they're ready to face it. They witnessed the land was in turmoil as Imperial Court argued with each other while civil war broke out between peasants, rebels, imperials, warriors, nobles, warlords, ministers and even the Emperor.

Stallion: Through the storm,
Through the darkness,
The once peaceful kingdom
Lost its Love and Harmony
Turn into grief despair

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper prayed and bowed down before the altar as they make a vow of sworn brotherhood. They joined up with various brave and compassion warriors in journeying across the land to help troubled ponies.

Azure Phoenix stood on the Imperial Palace's entrance as he held his sword up high proudly as his Imperial Phoenix Army. His army cheered wildly and proudly. They all went from territory to territory for conquest and control of the land.

Claw Tiger smiled proudly as he led his Tiger Warriors to deal with rebels. As he was dying, Claw Tiger passed the sword to his eldest son, Brave Tiger. Brave Tiger led his warriors in reclaiming Wuhu River for his clan. As he died, he passed to Courage Tiger as the new Leader of Kingdom.

Stallion: The destiny is now yours
To change its course and fate.
Heaven and Earth chose you to fulfill its purpose

Virtue Dragon helped ponies as well as showing kindness and compassion. His warriors of Western Dragon Kingdom fought bravely and determinedly to defend the innocent.

Stallion: A hero with benevolent heart
Desires a land of virtue.

Azure Phoenix recruited more of warriors and strategists under his banner. He led the Imperial Phoenix Kingdom army across the land for conquest and world domination of empire.

Stallion: A hero with great ambition
Desired a land of power and talents

Courage Tiger was in great doubt and pain about his past. Nevertheless, he stood proudly on Water Tiger military naval ship, along with others. He was leading them to defend his home.

Stallion: A hero with courageous fangs
Desired a land of unity.

Three kingdoms marched into the battlefield as they all charged into it as they began battled with each other fiercely and firmly.

Stallion: Pray its Terror Ends,
Hope the Peace Returns

Twilight Sparkle and her friends witnessed the holographic form of history records about the heroes and villains from Qin Dynasty Era into the Three Kingdoms Era. They were amazed and shocked, but sometimes angered and upset while others - pained and despair.

Stallion & Chorus: Oh, Great Warriors of the Heaven
Save us from the Demon God's Hell
May you guide us to Paradise Land
Where no blood shall ever shed again

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero stood before Royal Sisters. Both sides held each other hooves for the moment before the princesses disappeared from sights, including Han Zero. Azure Phoenix slowly turned and faced his two biggest rivals - Virtue Dragon and Courage Tiger. Three Rulers held anc crossed each other's their swords up proudly. It created the magical aura forms of Greenish Dragon, Bluish Phoenix and Crimson Tiger stood up and roared wildly as the mightiest warriors in Land of Ma!

Stallion & Chorus: Whenever we're in grave danger,
You braved to bring us home
Your deeds will not be Forgotten
Your Tale becomes Legend

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Mystic History

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: The Yellow Scarf Rebellion

"During the Qin period, the signs of impending rebellion were everywhere," The Narrator narrated, "Ever since Qin Dynasty unify the Land of Ma as one, they ruled the land with iron hoof, cruelty, fear and brutal force had thrown the land into chaos and caused ponies to suffer greatly. In this time of uncertainty, ponies found themselves yearning for change."

Qin Dynasty Soldiers stormed the villages and houses in making sure Ma Ponies pay the taxes to the government, as well as make them fear them and their leaders by beating them, threatening them, torturing them and even ransacking their belongings. Bandits and rebels emerged out for theft, assassination on the ministers or attacking villages.

Great Oracle Ji, Thunderstorm and Rockslide stood on the mountain peak above the millions of Ma Ponies. As the Leader of Yellow Scarf Rebellion make announcement, the followers cheered proudly and happily for their Great Teacher while raising and waving the yellowish flags up wildly.

As Great Oracle Ji gave the word, the army of Yellow Scarf Rebellion launched full scale invasion across the Land of Ma. The rebels burnt down the villages as well as stealing and ransacking the belongings and items. Civilians screamed in fear as they all ran away from the rebels. Yellow Scarf Rebellion followers surprised and murdered the guards and soldiers, and even the innocent.

"Ji, the leader of religious sect known as the Way of Peace, fanned the flames of rebellion and formed an army. This uprising would later come to be known as the Yellow Scarf Rebellions. Its threat loomed like a dark cloud over the Qin."

Upon receiving the report, Emperor Qin Wang Di screamed in anger about it. He then gave the order to his ministers and generals to eradicate the rebellion at once. They all bowed and nodded firmly and proudly. The Grand Army of Qin Dynasty including Azure Phoenix, Claw Tiger and their own army marched out to the battlefield as they searched and hunt the rebellion down at once.

"Sensing impending danger to his Dynasty, Emperor Qin Wang Di raised the call for troops across the land. He gave the order of rebellion's destruction. Will this restore the land's peace or bred more destruction to its dynasty?"

---------------------------------------------

Icky Cook and his group of eunuchs marched across the land for announcing The Emperor's declaration about 'War against the Yellow Scarf Rebellion'. He also informed the imperial officials and military officers in making preparation for war. He then came to Wolverine Thrust's home as he make the announcement to both of commanders, who both bowed down.

"And therefore, Wolverine Thrust is made to be General-in-Chief while Han Zero is his Second-in-Command. The Emperor entrusted the task to you both to hunt and defeat the rebellion." Icky Cook announced. He closed the scroll while looking at them both, "I hope you're prepared for this, my friends."

Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero sighed firmly, "I will give my life for the Emperor and this kingdom! We will not fail!"

Icky Cook smiled as he passed the imperial decree scroll to Wolverine Thrust, "I'm glad to hear it, my friend. Good luck. And don't show mercy to those rebels. Take care, brother."

"I will, my friend," Han Zero smiled.

Icky Cook and his eunuchs turned and headed off at once. Both Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero turned and entered their home. They were discussing about the subject at living chamber.

"I know Ji is nothing but nuisance and annoying," Wolverine Thrust sighed, "But I'd never expect him managed to recruit millions. This could be troubles..."

Han Zero nodded, "Yeah. It looks underestimate him. For past five years, Ji and his Yellow Scarf Rebellion are ready to invade and attack the Imperial Palace."

"We're gonna stop it. We're gonna kill their leader. This will bring their morale down for good."

"And what happen to those followers? Capture and execute them?"

"That is for the Emperor to decide. We follow his order to defeat the enemies and protect the nation. That is the important military regulation, do not forget that."

"Don't worry, I won't," Han Zero sighed in annoyance, "Yeesh. When are you gonna stop treating me like a mere child when I'm 26 now."

Wolverine Thrust huffed, "And yet, you make quite a big mess like you and Concubine Yue have a big sleep together."

Han Zero groaned, "Hey! That wasn't funny! I was out cold! I can't let anything bad happen to her."

"Whatever. You're lucky that I haven't made the report about this." Wolverine Thrust scoffed in amusement, "Speaking of report, what we should do with the Western Ponies? We can't let them join our forces. It's too dangerous especially the rumors about Ji and his brothers able to summon the elements."

Han Zero sighed, "We just leave them here since Ma Lou Yang is well guarded and protected from the invaders. Until Ji and his rebellion are dealt with, nopony is gonna be safe especially here."

"Agreed. We cannot tell them about this..."

---------------------------------------------

Within the guests' room, Twilight Sparkle and her friends chatted with each other as they had overheard what Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero had discuss. They were all disappointed yet annoyed and upset by the generals' concern and remarks.

"Can you believe them? They think we can't handle with some bandits because we're mares," Rainbow Dash remarked in annoyance, "The nerve of those guys."

Applejack nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I wonder if they even realized that Equestria is actually ruled by a mare first than the stallion."

"True... But remember, girls," Rarity sighed happily, "Ma Ponies would never let a beauty like me to get their hooves dirty. After all, a hero saves the damsel in distress."

“Ugh. It’s so obvious of ya to say that, Rare.”

“Right, come on, in this time of age, even mares can be seen as heroes.” Rainbow remarks, rolling her eyes at Rarity’s comment.

Twilight Sparkle hummed, "Either way, we won't able to see the battlefield. The Yellow Scarf Rebellion is the first stage for Qin Dynasty's Fall as well as Three Kingdoms foundation. Thus, the story of Legend of Three Kingdoms begin."

"Well, it's not like they're gonna let us in so easily," Spike said in concern.

Ben nodded, "The Land of Ma never let mares to be involved with war because they're important, elegant and beautiful for stallions to lose."

Phobos scoffed, "I rather stay inside than risk my scale for some fight. Safe and sound."

"Maybe there is a way," Nyx said happily as she looked up and asked, "Mr. Narrator, can you help us get to the battlefield?"

“Wow, I knew she would do that like me.” Pinkie comments, making her friends chuckle at that.

Narrator chuckled a bit, "Why certainly. And do not worry about your disguise. That can be arranged. Leave it to me. Prepare for the next journey, my friend..."

The scene glowed brightly as everything went in blank. Twilight Sparkle and her friends disappeared from sights.

---------------------------------------------

Spring 145 A.E.,

As the light slowly died down, Twilight Sparkle and her friends emerged and appeared on the Qin Military Camp site. They all worn the Qin Military Armor. They were shocked and surprised by sudden appearance at the battlefield.

“Nice transition.” Pinkie said with a smile.

“It’s like teleportation but it’s not.” Fluttershy said quietly.

Twilight Sparkle hummed, "Where are we now?"

"The Heaven's Altar..." Narrator answered, "For months, the Qin Military Army have managed to defeat and repel the rebels all the way to the north. However, the innocent followers were killed on the battlefield, captured by the imperials or even escaped. However, this will be Yellow Scarf Rebellion's Last Stand."

“’Yellow Scarf’.” Phobos remarks with a scoff. “You would’ve thought they came up with something original.”

“Well, that’s what they used back then.” Nyx reminds her pal of this fact.

"Lookie!" Pinkie called as she pointed at Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero discussed with the familiar Earth Pony worn the greenish armor. She gasped, "It is him - Virtue Dragon is here!"

“Wow, is that really him?” Rarity ask in amazement and admiration. “He looks so handsome.”

“Well, he does look a bit nice.” Fluttershy said quietly, agreeing with Rarity.

“I’d hate to mess with him.” Ben said, whistling in amazement.

"We should get close and listen to what they're saying," Nyx suggested.

Twilight Sparkle nodded in agreement, "Good idea. Let's go."

As Twilight Sparkle and her friends moved to the main camp, they all quickly lined themselves in vertical straight line on left side. They then began overheard the discussion between two generals and Virtue Dragon.

Wolverine Thrust hummed in concern, "Virtue Dragon, I told you before. This is no place for you to join the battlefield. You're gonna get yourself hurt. And believe me, this will be a bloody fight. Please leave, now. For your own sake. Han, please."

Han sighed, "He has the point, Virtue. I know you want to help but you're very inexperienced with wars. Go back home now."

"You are correct. Right now, I have no great experience or strength by which I can prove my worth." Virtue Dragon hissed in anger. He then bowed to the ground as he pleaded, "However, the land is in need, and I will not allow to abandon the innocent ponies."

Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero hummed in concern and thoughtfully about what Virtue Dragon had say. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were amazed and surprised by his speech.

Virtue Dragon then looked at the generals as he pleaded, "I ask you, General Thrust and General Zero, may I join? There is a strength that resides not in stallions' hoof. We must overcome the chaos within our land!"

"He's not gonna stop?" Wolverine Thrust asked in concern. Han Zero shrugged. He sighed in defeat, "Fine. I really hate your persistence. It's really get on my nerve to do. But you sure got guts for the battle. I'm going to place you in command of one of Han's volunteer units."

Han Zero smiled, "It looks like you're in, Virtue."

Virtue Dragon gasped as he quickly bowed down again, "I thank you for your generosity and support. I shall do all in my power to repay your trust."

Wolverine Thrust sighed, "Yeah, sure. Just make sure you don't disobey the order or distract us from important mission. Just keep him out of troubles."

Han Zero nodded in understanding. He helped and get Virtue Dragon up, "Welcome to the Black Tiger Squadron. I hope you're ready for this."

"So, do I." Virtue Dragon nodded in agreement.

“And thus, the group has begun!” Pinkie booms out. Her friends shush the pink pony to avoid giving them away.

Wolverine Thrust sighed, "Since we're done with the discussion, we should begin the war council. The rest of the generals are here. You should come as well. You are one of our commanders."

Virtue Dragon nodded in understanding, "Y-Yes sir. At once!"

Virtue Dragon followed Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero to the main camp on the eastern side. Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed them from behind.

---------------------------------------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed three generals as they all headed straight to the military main camp for half an hour. Upon arriving to their destination, three of them entered the camp. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were about to enter it but stopped by the Qin Soldiers.

"This is the restricted area. You are not allow to enter it," Qin Soldier said firmly, "General-in-Chief Wolverine Thrust is having meeting session with his generals. Leave now!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends grunted in annoyance about the treatment. They then walked away at once.

“How rude, how very rude!” Rarity exclaims, disgusted by the rudeness by the soldier.

“I mean, we just wanna watch. What a Super Duper Meanie Pants.” Pinkie remarks in agreement.

“Those Qin Soldiers act like they own everything.” Rainbow remarks bitterly.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "It's okay. Besides, we can go and check the camp out. Just stay out of trouble, got it?"

Her friends nodded and commented, "Got it!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked around the main camp. They saw the register pony signing the recruits in joining the military, soldiers were training and sharpening their skills, blacksmith ponies were sharpening the weapons, soldiers resting and eating their foods, and the stallions had their own free time.

“Well, this must be where the stallions goes to have fun.” Ben said, commenting on the activities.

“If you call this fun of course.” Applejack comments in agreement.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends came across couple of soldiers cheering wildly and happily. They then spotted a familiar dark brown muscular Pegasus had a brown spiky mane and a short tail, his Cutie Mark is a wine gourd and curve serpentine bladed spear worn the greenish armor, sitting down on his seat. He was putting tons of fried bean buns into his mouth.

"Is that-?!" Rarity asked in shock.

Fluttershy nodded in agreement, "It is! Warpath Temper!"

"94... 95... 96... 97... 98... 99..." Volunteered Soldiers cheered wildly and happily.

Warpath Temper growled as he put last bean bun into his mouth, "100!"

The Volunteered Soldiers cheered wildly and happily, "Hooray for the lieutenant! Long live the champion! Nopony can the general's record! He's the winner!"

Rainbow whistles in amazement, “Now that’s incredible.”

“Eh, I can do more than that.” Pinkie remarks with a shrug, waving a hoof of dismissal at this.

Warpath Temper took a big swallow of bean buns into his stomach. He snorted before spitted the mucus out. He turned and gave the disguised soldiers his glare.

"What the heck are you looking at, brats?" Warpath Temper demanded in annoyance.

Volunteered Soldiers laughed in amusement, "Did you see that?! Oh ho! They're asking for it! Yeah, everypony knows that nopony messes with Warpath Temper! Yeah, once you duel, you're dead meat! Good luck with that, newbie! You're gonna need it! Nopony can win this duel!"

“Eeep.” Flutterhsy said, whimpering. “I sure hate to fight him.”

“Yeah, he looks tough.” Nyx whimpers in agreement. Even as her Adult form, she finds fighting this guy to be scary!

"Whatever! I don't pick a fight with weakling." Warpath Temper groaned in annoyance. Twilight Sparkle and her friends smiled uneasily as they quickly turned away. He scoffed, "You're not worth my time, chicken boys."

"Chicken Boys?!" Phobos demanded in anger, "Say to our face, you big fat pork chop! You're no different from Mrs Piggie!"

"PHOBOS!" Twilight Sparkle and her friends exclaimed in concern.

Volunteered Soldiers gasped in shock, "He did not just do that to Warpath Temper!"

"Ni Zhe Ge Xiao Gui (Why you little brat)?!" Warpath Temper exclaimed in anger. He turned and glared at Twilight Sparkle. He roared in anger, "I'm gonna kill you!"

"Uh, did I ever tell you how Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and I survived his wrath?" Rarity asked.

“Yes…and on that note, I think Phobos has made a big mistake.” Rainbow said, realizing that Phobos has gotten them all into big BIG trouble here.

“So anyone got any ideas?” Applejack ask, worried big time.

“Just one.” Pinkie said, seemingly calm at first.

Rarity screamed, "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends screamed in fear and worry as they quickly ran off. Warpath Temper screamed in anger as he gave chase. Volunteered Soldiers cheered as they went after them.

As Twilight Sparkle and her friends continued running, they got rammed straight on a strong Unicorn. They moaned and groaned painfully as they fell to the ground. They looked up as they encountered the dark crimson Unicorn with black long mane, tail, beard and mustache worn the green headwear and dark greenish dragon armor while his Cutie Mark is crescent bladed with greenish dragon symbol. He was working on sharpening his Green Dragon Crescent Blade.

Fluttershy gasped, "Blade Dragoon!"

Pinkie Pie screamed happily, "We're safe!"

"Can I help you?" Blade Dragoon asked in concern.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Warpath Temper demanded in anger.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped in concern as they quickly hid behind Blade Dragoon's back. Warpath Temper and his supporters have arrived at the area. He was armed with his Forked Serpentine Bladed Spear. He spotted them behind Blade Dragoon's back.

"Let me at them! They owe me some ounches!" Warpath Temper demanded in anger, "Did ya hear me?! Move it!"

Blade Dragoon huffed as he armed with his Guan Dao, "No! I will not allow you to harm these newly recruits."

"They insulted me! This means a duel! And nopony gets away with it!"

"A mere insult wound you? What a pity for you to fall for some unnecessary words..."

"You dare challenge me?! You got some nerve, alright, buddy?! You're gonna regret that!"

"I regret nothing. I will stand for their honor! And believe in me, they didn't mean to insult you! They know your capabilities."

Warpath Temper huffed, "Tell that to that stupid dragon! He started this!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends glared at Phobos, who yelped and looked in concern about this.

"Either way, I will duel with you," Blade Dragoon said firmly as he armed with his Green Dragon Crescent Blade, "If I win, you will leave them alone!"

Warpath Temper smirked as he armed his Forked Serpentine Bladed Spear, "Alright, then! If I win, I will have yours and their heads as my trophies! Bring it on!"

The soldiers surrounded both Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked worry and concern about this.

As the gong rang, both warriors charged in at once. Blade Dragoon swung his Guan Dao from below while Warpath Temper slammed his spear from top. As they both clashed, they departed as they quickly and fiercely swung and clashed their blades at each other for ten rounds. They departed at once. Warpath Temper departed before thrust his spear at the dodging Blade Dragoon for few times. Blade Dragoon dodged down before launched his pole's edge in hitting Warpath Temper's chest hard.

The Pegasus roared in anger as he pulled the pole up, pulling the Unicorn up. Warpath Temper gave the hard punch on Blade Dragoon's face, who recovered and gave the hard punch back at the former. They both armed with their blades as they swung theirs at each other for few times. The soldiers cheered wildly and proudly to both warriors.

Ben whistled, "Wow... That's really rough. I've always want to see these two fight with each other. These guys are really tough."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "I so do not want to be either's bad sides."

“So which sides are those?” Pinkie ask randomly and being silly.

“Pinkie, not now.”

Twilight Sparkle hissed, "This better ends soon. I hate to see other generals get mad about this..."

---------------------------------------------

Within the Military General's Camp, Wolverine Thrust was having a War Council with his generals including Han Zero, Virtue Dragon, Azure Phoenix and Claw Tiger. General-in-Chief was seating in his main general seat while the rest sat in both the left and right lines of seats. In the middle was the long table and a battlefield map of Heaven's Altar.

"Since everyone is present here, we can begin the war council now." Wolverine Thrust said sternly to everyone. "Let us begin with current situation especially the enemies. Azure Phoenix, status report."

Azure Phoenix bowed down as he spoke, "Based on our Dragon Scouts' reports, this is the latest enemy's positions."

They were looking at the map, which consists of a few blue boxes on southern areas while the yellowish boxes are the northern areas. The southern area consists of various and lots of camps while the northern one has some hills, mountains and a altar one on top path.

Azure Phoenix pointed at Oracle Ji's position as he continues, "Oracle Ji is located at the Heaven's Altar, which is the top of mountain while," The future Lord of Ma pointed at Rockslide and Thunderstorm's positions, "both Rockslide with five officers on first hill and Thunderstorm." Azure Phoenix now pointed to the other units. "The rest of officers and commanders are positioned front line. This is no doubt that the Yellow Scarf Rebellion are making their last stand to fight us."

Han Zero nodded as he spoke, "If we were to win this battle, we must defeat and destroy all of the Yellow Scarf Rebellion including Oracle Ji for good. But if you were to get killed, brother; our force will be defeated."

Claw Tiger nodded while speaking, "Commander's right. If that happen, then the defense on Imperial Palace will be open for the enemies to breach and destroy our kingdom including our emperor and alliance with the Western Ponies."

Wolverine Thrust hummed, "Let's us begin with strategies. Provide as much as you can."

Claw Tiger smiled. He spoke, "I shall lead the vanguards. We will deal with any enemies' frontal assaults. And above all, we can spring the traps and ambushes for the main units' safe passage. We will reach to Heaven's Altar and finish the enemies off for good."

Azure Phoenix nodded before pointing at four Allied Units. He explains the next part, "Our allied units including that foolish Diamond Dog General Cruez have set their camp at the narrow path, which given the enemies the chance to attack and trap them. I shall lead my units to rescue them. Perhaps a message to give them when I accomplish my target?"

"It's so obvious. He will be demoted to Captain for insubordination and disobedience to my command. This will serve his punishment." Wolverine Thrust remarks, scoffing at what will happen.

"What should we do next? Defend the main camp?" Han Zero ask. He wonders what they will do next here.

"I will defend the main camp. Our main units must blocked the enemies' advance to our Imperial Palace. I want you and your volunteer units go and assist General Claw Tiger on frontal assaults. I don't know what Ji is up to, but this can't be good."

Han Zero scoffed, "Since when there's good? Knowing Ji, he may tried to perform some kind of super power magical to summon the natural disasters."

"To demoralize our troops? Possibly. However, no unicorns could perform such dangerous ability." Azure said, knowing that there are no unicorns to do such thing.

"Still, we should be alert of it. As Sun War quote, 'never underestimate the enemies, be weary and eliminate the threat, even the smallest one'."

"He does have a point. We should be high alert of the enemies especially Ji and his brothers." Claw Tiger said, knowing it is unwise to underestimate the enemy at this point.

Wolverine Thrust smiled as he spoke, "I have made my decision. Azure Phoenix, rescue that useless Cruez as well as our allied units. Han Zero and Claw Tiger, lead the frontal assaults. We shall destroy the rebellion for good! Prepare for war!"

"Yes, General-in-Chief!" All exclaims at once. Looks like everything has been tied up...except for one.

"General, I have a concern of strategy!" Virtue Dragon exclaims. Everyone looked at him. He pointed at the village. "What about the villages on the northeast? Should we at least send some dispatch units to defend it?"

"Commander Virtue, the enemies will defend the leader then attacking the village." Wolverine Thrust pointed out with a sigh.

"But still... As loyal Imperial Officers and Soldiers, we must also defend the ponies including the villagers. Please, I ask your permission - let me and some small unit go and protect it. The small bandits may attack it."

"Permission denied! We are bound to defend the Emperor and its kingdom! And our priority is to defeat and kill Ji and destroy his rebellion!"

"But, general-!" Virtue Dragon begins to protest. How could Wolverine Thrust even think of turning his back on those villagers?

Wolverine Thrust holds up a hoof, interrupting Virtue Dragon, "That is enough! I will not hear about this! Han Zero, I trust you will not disobey that order, as well as sending him off to save village."

"I... I..." Han Zero said in hesitation. He didn't wish to disobey orders but didn't wish to risk innocent lives.

"General Han! Can I trust on this task?"

"Yes! Yes, sir!"

"Good. Dismiss. Prepare for the final assault. I want the rebellion put down by evening!" Wolverine Thrust exclaims in satisfaction. Some of the soldiers felt a bit uncomfortable, leaving a village to the enemies like this.

-----------------

As Wolverine Thrust and his generals exited the main camp, they saw the volunteer soldiers cheering wildly and happily. They were watching both Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper continuing their duel nonstop.

"Unbelievable... Han and Virtue Dragon, deal with this. Clearly, somepony has started this fight." Wolverine Thrust groans out in annoyance. Somepony has started this fight and he's going to end it. Han Zero and Virtue Dragon nodded and bowed in respect. "The rest of you - return to the camp and prepare for battles! Show no mercy to the enemies!"

"Yes sir!" The others exclaims, saluting their leader.

Applejack yelped, "Girls! Han and Virtue Dragon are here! We'd better go and hide now!"

"Right, if they catch us here, we're in big trouble!" Rainbow exclaims in agreement.

"Right, no need for them to find out how the fight got started." Ben said in agreement while nodding quickly.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends quickly walk away at once before they get themselves in trouble.

Wolverine Thrust and his generals left the camp at once. Both Han Zero and Virtue Dragon approached to the fight. They witnessed how ferocious and strong Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper are when they were battling with each other.

"Of all the soldiers and officers, I have never seen these kind of warriors before. Those two are very strong and powerful..." Han Zero whistling in amazement at how the two are fighting well.

"Indeed. With them, we can save villagers and ponies from danger. I wonder if they have some compassion and nobility to the innocent." Virtue Dragon said thoughtfully. These two would be great when helping the innocent.

Han Zero sighed, "Virtue, we just discussed about this..."

"I know. But I felt we should. I just can't ignore ponies."

"They will be saved by defeating the rebellion. That's a promise."

Virtue Dragon sighed, "I hope so..."

Warpath Temper roared wildly as he jabbed his Serpentine Spear to the ground. Blade Dragoon did the same thing but got slammed to the ground by the Pegasus. Both ponies punched each other very fierce and wildly. The soldiers continued cheering for both of them as the fight moves on.

Han Zero sighed in concern, "I think this has gone too far..."

Virtue Dragon nodded as he spoke, "I agreed. I will handle this."

As both Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper rammed and pushed each other's heads hard and fierce, Virtue Dragon came in-between as he held and pushed them back and aside. Both of them were surprise and shock by his attempt.

Warpath Temper growled at the interference, "And just what do you think you're doing?! I hate somepony interrupting my fight! I'm almost winning this fight!"

Blade Dragoon scoffed skeptically, "Hardly..."

"What was that?!"

"Both of you, enough! You two both possessed remarkable strength and skills. I suggest you fight on the battlefield, not with each other." Virtue Dragon said sternly to the fighters. He isn't going to let this madness continue onward! Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper grunted a bit as they went in silent for the moment. "All of you are Imperial Soldiers! And it is your duty to protect and save the lives of innocent and kingdom! So therefore; fight with the enemies of our kingdom, not each other! We are brothers-in-arms and comrades! We must fight together as one! For the ponies, we must not lose!"

Everyone remained in silence for the moment while looking at him. Blade Dragoon smiled as he gave an applause, followed by one volunteer and another. Warpath Temper even gave in while cheering wildly.

"Wow, he sure knows one way to end a fight." Pinkie said, smiling at the scene.

"Yes, without even throwing a punch too." Fluttershy said quietly. "Makes me glad he's on our side."

Han Zero smiled as he spoke while trotting on over, "You sure have a way with words to those soldiers."

Blade Dragoon smiled and bowed. He comments, "You are right, commander. Please forgive me."

Warpath Temper grunted in anger, "Look, if you think I was fighting, I didn't start it! Okay? Someone just insult me. He still owe me a punch!"

"Perhaps, you shouldn't be distracted by words. They mean nothing. I mean they have a reason to do it." Virtue said. Warpath Temper went silent, thinking on those words. "By the way, my name is Virtue Dragon. It is an honor to meet you."

Blade Dragoon smiled, saluting as he spoke, "It is an honor to meet you as well. My name is Blade Dragoon."

"The name's Warpath Temper. I hate it when you're right. I did insult them a bit. But that's because they don't have the guts. I was going to train them, not hurt them." Warpath Temper said with an annoyed sigh. He did do the insulting thing first to be honest.

"You should change your attitude. Your temper is the reason why they ran away from you. But now, I don't see them ever since we ended our duel."

"I just hope they're not offended by it so much."

"Either way, we should prepare for battles." Virtue Dragon suggested to everyone. He's right, the soldiers must be ready for the big battle up ahead.

"I agreed. We will be on front line together with Tiger Army. We're gonna put the end of Yellow Scarf Rebellion for good. Prepare for battle!" Han Zero orders to the soldiers.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone exclaims, saluting as they prepare themselves for what is going to be the biggest battle of their lives.

As Han Zero and his officers walked away, the volunteer units headed and prepared themselves for battles via donning the armors and armed with their weapons.

"Well, the fun last as it can. And the worse about it is that we don't know who wins the fight." Rainbow said in annoyance. She wanted to see who won!

Rarity roll her eyes as she remarks, "Really, Rainbow Dash? We're lucky to avoid Warpath's temper."

"Yeah, we don't want to go through that ever since our Cutie Map adventure from Tasty Treats." Pinkie comments randomly.

Spike glances at Phobos as he comments, "If it weren't for Phobos, Warpath Temper wouldn't have chase us all the way here to get into trouble!"

"What?! He insulted us!" Phobos protests innocently to Spike. Warpath Temper deserved the insult!

"The next time you want to insult, insult quietly inside your head." Nyx said in annoyance to her best friend. He could've kept what he said to himself!

"Now now, let's not be this way." Fluttershy said to the trio kindly. "We all make mistakes."

"Yeah, but why did his mistake almost got us killed?"

"Well, either way, it's over. And best of all, we get to see three of them met." Ben said thoughtfully. It's true, at least this way the heroes of the present got to see an event of the making.

"Does this mean they're brothers now?" Fluttershy ask Ben curiously.

"ot yet, Fluttershy. It's after the rebellion that they make the oath. But I don't know where they will do."

"Either way, we should prepare for ourselves. The war is coming." Twilight said seriously. The biggest battle of the war is coming up and the heroes of Equestria got to be ready.

"Yeah. According to Mr. Narrator, this will be Yellow Scarf Rebellion's last stand. And we've gotta be prepare for it." Applejack said in agreement with her friend.

"Right, we got to avoid dying or it will be our funeral." Rarity said, shuddering a bit. "And funerals make bad for my mane."

"So what isn't anymore?"

Rainbow remarks with an annoyed sigh, "Well, it's just too bad that we don't get to see what other two ponies doing."

"That can be arranged. Behold, the Eagle Eye. This will allow you to see what your friends from the past are doing. However, they will not able to see you when I allow you all use it. Twilight Sparkle, you have experienced it before..."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped as their eyes got glowed brightly.

-----------------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends shook their heads like they just woke up from the dreams. They found themselves at the Phoenix Camp.

"This is just like before. We're seeing what the ponies we know are doing." Twilight comments in amazement.

"Right, except we can't get in the way here." Applejack said, remembering what the narrator just said.

"Not that we want to." Phobos comments, making Nyx roll her eyes at this. "What?"

"You know what." Nyx remarks dryly. She notices something and pointed with a hoof, "Look!"

Riding his blackish Speed Dragon Storm Runner, Azure Phoenix has entered the Phoenix Main Camp, where Anger, Navy Arrow and a navy steel armored dwarf Pegasus with a short gentle beard and tail armed with a bladed shield were waiting for their lord. They all bowed before him.

"Welcome back, my lord. I hope you have a safe trip from Imperial Main Camp." One of the ponies spoke up.

Azure Phoenix nodded as he dismount his ride. He spoke to the one who just spoke to him, "Indeed, I am, Armorhide. Are the army prepared?"

"As you have instructed us, we are prepared, my lord."

"Armorhide, you can call me cousin if you want. We are related."

Armorhide bowed down as he explains, "I dare not, my lord. It is not my place."

"Either way, what's your order, cousin?" Anger ask his cousin. His place or no, he can call him cousin if he wants to!

"We will rescue our allied units from narrowed areas including Cruez." Azure Phoenix said with a nod.

Navy Arrow groaned in annoyance, "Why am I not surprise? Our soldiers will be surrounded by Yellow Scarf Rebels."

Azure Phoenix nodded as he explains, "It is height of foolishness to set up camp at that area, when you have such numbers."

"True. However, you will be promoted when we rescue Cruez and his army." Armorhide said to Azure Phoenix, knowing an opportunity for his cousin when he hears it.

Navy Arrow chuckled in agreement, "A perfect opportunity. I like it! You'll make a name for yourself!"

Azure Phoenix nodded as he continues, "Indeed. This chaos is the one to embark our quest to conquer the land."

"I know that as well as anypony. So, are we done talking?" Anger ask. He wonders if the conversation is over, this is one pony who wants to get to the fighting already.

Azure Phoenix smiled, answering, "Come, let us go! And do this right."

"Let's get on it. Navy, Armorhide! To war!"

Navy Arrow and Armorhide calls out at once in unison, "To war!"

Anger, Navy Arrow and Armorhide quickly mounted their Dragon Rides. Azure Phoenix did with his. With the gates opened, the Phoenix Army were prepared to march. As the leader of Phoenix Army trotted off, they and the army followed him. They all headed straight to narrow area where three allied units struggled in battling with the bandits.

Azure Phoenix had his Storm Runner rammed the Yellow Scarf Rebels hard while swing his Imperial Phoenix Sword in attacking them. Armorhide stayed close to his master while swinging his Bladed Shield in defeating them. Navy Arrow fired his arrows at them. Anger jumped down from his Dragon Ride as he approached while swing his Scimitar in defeating them. Phoenix Army charged and battled with Yellow Scarf Rebels while helping and saving their allies.

"One was determined to use the turmoil to make a name for himself. His name is Azure Phoenix - the Hero of Chaos. With numerous loyal followers such as his cousins Armorhide, Anger and Navy Arrow; he threw himself into the battle. For within his heart burned a secret ambition, the likes which the world had never seen..."

"Wow." The Dragons said in amazement.

"So that's how he got a name for himself." Twilight said with a smile. To hear Azure getting his nickname "Hero of Chaos" amazes her!

"Next - Claw Tiger and his family..."

-------------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends got transported to the Tiger Camp. Like before from Azure Phoenix's camp, the Tiger Soldiers cannot hear or see them. They spotted Claw Tiger approaching his children and a white humanoid bulldog with brown patches worn the crimson heavy Chinese armor-like, who were waiting for them.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Rainbow ask curiously.

Rarity shrugged as she spoke, "No doubt they're making preparation for the battlefield."

"Right, as my big brother would say, War is Tartartus." Applejack comments on something her brother said.

"Yeah, I heard Apple Bloom saying it too." Nyx comments. "Although the last part is rather different though..."

"Ugh! Why am I not surprised? Did she picked up the word..."

Spike shushed Applejack before she could say the word, "It's going to start!"

Claw Tiger explained to his sons and officers about the plan he has discuss with generals. They were surprised and shocked about it.

Courage Tiger hummed thoughtfully, "So, the leader of Yellow Scarf Rebellion is here. We must take this opportunity to slay him and bring an end to the chaos."

Brave Tiger nodded in agreement as he spoke, "Yeah, father! Let's get moving! I don't want to fall behind."

Anchor chuckled in amusement, "Always rushing into the battle, don't ya, young lord? I too want to join the battlefield."

Tigress noticed Claw Tiger's looks, causing her to speak up, "Father, is something wrong?"

Claw Tiger shook his head as he answers, "Nothing... I was just hoping that we don't come across any trouble.'

"Father? If you hate it, then why must we involved in this war?"

Courage Tiger sighed as he explains the situation to Tigress, "If we don't fight, the war will spread to our lands. To keep our nation safe, we have to destroy the conflict at its root." He's right. Unless the heroes fight, the war will consume all. The cause of this chaos must be brought to an end.

"Very wise, young master. Indeed, true." Anchor said, approving of Courage Tiger's wise words.

Brave Tiger scoffed in disbelief at that, "But there's more to it than that! We're helping out the Imperial Army here. And the Palace will soon realize just what we can do. Isn't that right, father?"

Anchor sighed as he spoke to Claw Tiger, "Oh boy... Young lord, your father-!"

Claw Tiger interrupts Anchor before he could continue, "It's okay, Anchor. After all, Brave Tiger is very hotheaded for the battle. But remember son, we're here to end the conflict, not earn for glory."

Brave Tiger sighed, knowing that his father is right, "I know. But still, you're Tiger of Wuhu River. You should deserve more credits. From what I see, we all do the dirty works. Those so-called generals and ministers did nothing."

"True. But we all have more noble cause than others. Do not bother of it so much. Come, it's time we get going."

"Yes, sir!" All exclaims with a salute. No time for any delays, time to get going!

"To battle!" Claw Tiger orders his men in determination.

Claw Tiger and his Tiger Clan mounted their Dragon Rides. As the gates opened, Tiger Clan charged into the battlefield, where the large army of Yellow Scarf Rebellion charged right at them.

Claw Tiger charged while swinging his sword at them. Anchor swung his large anchor club-like in knocking the enemies off. Brave Tiger armed with his Tonfa, Courage Tiger wielded his Tiger Sword and Tigress armed with her Charkrams charged and battled with the enemies fiercely. Tiger Army charged and battled with the enemies.

"One pony who lamented the chaos with a heavy heart. His name is Claw Tiger - the Tiger of Wuhu River. Together with his family - Brave Tiger, Courage Tiger, Tigress and veteran officer Anchor, he dedicated himself to driving back the tides of war. For he prayed that era of peace could return in time of chaos..."

"Which it did, but we're going too far ahead here." Pinkie comments, making her friends chuckle at her random comment.

"With that over, it is time to return to your position..."

---------------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends got snapped back to reality. They found themselves marching within the volunteer army. Nyx is now in her Battle Mode. Han Zero and Virtue Dragon were riding their Dragon Ride while Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper walked on their hooves. They were now heading straight to the battlefield.

"It looks like we're back to our present." Twilight said, seeing where they're going.

"Or the past's present." Ben pointed out, seeing that they're still in the present of the past.

"Still, shouldn't we go back and help?" Fluttershy ask, remembering how a certain village is still in danger.

"Only if..."

"HEY! Come back!" A voice calls out in horror, interrupting what Ben was going to say.

Han Zero and his army halted as they turned to their eastern direction. They found two peasant ponies charging straight at them. The peasant ponies bowed down and pleaded.

A young peasant pleads in horror, "The Yellow Scarf Rebel are upon us!"

An elder peasant nodded as he explains, "Please! You have to help us!"

However, a Qin Soldier pushed the peasants down hard as he scowls, "Know your place! We are the Imperial Army! We have no time to waste with worthless plebs!"

"Yeah!" The other Qin soldiers exclaims in agreement.

"Ugh. No wonder they were such jerks." Nyx comments quietly and annoyingly, recalling the confrontation with the mean Qin soldiers.

"Yeah, glad we stopped those guys before what's his name brought them back to life for good." Rainbow whispers in agreement.

"I can't believe they would do that and turn their back on these innocent ponies." Rarity whispers in concern. Don't these guys see that that these peasants needed help?

"Let's keep moving! Don't fall behind!" Han Zero insists, demanding that the troops move onward in light of this interruption.

"But General-!" Virtue Dragon protests. He still find it upsetting that the army is going to leave these peasants to suffer like this!

"That's an order! This is not an open for discussion."

Han Zero and his army continued marching to the north. The Peasant Ponies pleaded and begged for help. Virtue Dragon looked guilty and shame of ignoring the ponies. Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper felt his pain, but pretended to ignore and more concern with the fight.

"What are we going to do? We can't just leave those poor ponies behind?" Rarity ask her friends in concern. As the Element of Generosity, she cannot ignore those in need of help.

"I know, but we can't interfere in the past." Applejack said with a sad sigh, remembering what the narrator said.

"Right, we do something, we could endanger our lives and the space time continuity and cause the whole universe to go kaboomy!" Pinkie exclaims, explaining the consequences should the heroes try to help.

"Is that even a word?" Rainbow ask, arching an eyebrow at the word "kaboomy".

"In the Pinkie Pie dictionary, duh!"

"One hope." Twilight said thoughtfully. She got an idea on how to help. The Alicorn clears her throat and spoke loud enough for any pony nearby to hear her. "Wow... Can you believe those ponies? They can take care of themselves! They're not so important! Our job is to kill the rebels!"

"Twilight, what are you doing?" Fluttershy ask, shocked that her friend is acting like that.

"Yeah, are you going cranky?" Pinkie ask Twilight, also shocked at this.

Twilight Sparkle whispered to the others, "Provoke Virtue Dragon to go and help villagers. And hopefully, Blade and Warpath Temper can help too."

Rainbow got the idea. She calls out, "Yeah, I mean why do we even help lame-os like them?"

"Oh yeah! Ain't worth our time and effort." Applejack said. She's trying her best not to lie but at the same time try not to make it look she's pressuring Virtue Dragon and the troops.

"They are lame, and don't need our help!" Ben exclaims quickly, making one of Virtue's eyes twitch a bit. "Hey, we shouldn't even be involved, right?"

"Yeah! Right! Who cares?" The Qin Soldiers laughs, joining in on the taunt. They don't know or don't care who started it, the soldiers want to join in!

That's more than what Virtue Dragon is going to take. He growled, "That is it! I will not turn my back on Ma Ponies! I'm going back to help them!"

Han Zero interrupts Virtue Dragon before he could heads off, "Commander! Follow the orders!"

"Damn the order! I didn't join the military force for glory! I did it to help and save lives! And I will do it, with or without your order!"

"Virtue! You will get court martial! This will be your only chance to join the military and earn your own bits."

Virtue Dragon growled, "Maybe... But nothing more important than protecting and saving the lives of innocent..."

Han Zero looks surprised. Virtue Dragon is willing to defy orders and risk court martial just to help the innocent. He hummed in concern, "It looks like I can't convince you... Fine. Here's my order. Take as many troops as you can to help and protect the innocent."

"Really?"

"I will try and find a way to make sure you won't get court martial. Now go. Help those ponies."

"Thank you!" Virtue Dragon exclaims with a smile. He turns to the troops while calling out, "I need volunteers now! Join with me! We will save our ponies from danger!"

"Yeah! We will! Yes! We can't let those creeps win!" Some of the men and a few of volunteer soldiers calls out, agreeing to join the fight.

Virtue Dragon sighed, "Thank you so much." He turn to Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper, hoping for their help. "Will you join me?"

Warpath sighed as he shakes his head, "Sorry. I'm here to get rid of rebels. I'm pretty sure those bandits were stealing and getting bits. Nothing serious."

Blade Dragoon remained silent while looked away from Virtue Dragon. He was ashamed to say anything. He wanted to help but cannot defy orders. What to do?

"That didn't go well?" Ben remarks dryly. Looks like those two won't help in light of the heroes' efforts.

"I will stay and convinced both of them to help us." Fluttershy said in concern. She wants to try to convince Warpath and Blade Dragoon to come along on this.

"Indeed. It looks like those two need some serious reminding!" Rarity exclaims with a frown. Those two need a serious reminding, even a knock in the head if need be!

"I want to help too!" Pinkie exclaims, bouncing up and down in determination.

Twilight Sparkle nodded. She spoke to the ones who are staying behind, "Okay. Meet us at the village!"

Virtue Dragon sighed, knowing that it's useless to change their minds, "I see. Very well. I wish you all luck in the battlefield. Soldiers, to the village!"

Virtue Dragon took 30 volunteers including the Mane Three, Ben, Spike and Phobos as they were heading off to help the village. Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie remained behind as they continued convincing Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper.

Rarity glares at two as she ask, "So, that's it? You're just going to leave those innocent ponies to die for your selfish glory?"

"What happen if it's your home, are you gonna ignore it?" Fluttershy ask, disappointed by the two's choices.

"You guys are cowards!" Pinkie exclaims angrily and randomly.

"Who are you calling cowards?!" Warpath Temper roars out in fury. He can forget the insult from Phobos but what Pinkie said is going too far! "You're gonna regret with those words!"

Blade Dragoon stops Warpath as he said, "No! They are right. I join the army to not only defeat the rebels, but also saved lives. Virtue Dragon was right. Nothing is more important than lives. My sense of honor forbade me to abandon it."

Rarity sighed, relieved that Blade Dragoon has changed his mind, "Thank you. I'm glad you thought about it, Blade Dragoon."

"What about you, Warpath Temper? You're not seriously leave those ponies, aren't you?" Pinkie ask Warpath, wondering what he will do now.

Fluttershy spoke out, hoping to play to Warpath's conscience, "I hate to see those poor children get hurt. If that happens, it won't be rebels' fault but us. I can't bear to think of that."

Warpath Temper screamed in annoyance, "I hate it when you make me think about kids! Fine! I'm going! Not because you owe me this, but those rebels are gonna pay if they laid a hoof on the children! I will kill them!"

"Then, go! You have my permission. Make it quick." Han Zero said with a sigh. But he is secretly proud that those two are risking getting into trouble for the sake of others.

Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper bowed as they exclaim, "Thank you, sir!"

Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy gave each other a high hoof. Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper were returning to the village, along with 20 more volunteer soldiers and the Mane Three.

Virtue Dragon and his unit were making their way back to the village. They spotted couple of Yellow Scarf Rebels charging at two peasants.

Virtue Dragon jumped off his Dragon Ride as he quickly blocked the attack from reaching the defenseless ponies. However, he struggled in blocking and deflecting the attacks as he sees the pained and sorrowful eyes of bandits. He couldn't strike back them.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends quickly pulled the peasants to safety.

Suddenly, a familiar warrior came and rammed both bandits out. Warpath Temper gave the growling noise at them. They yelped and screamed in fear as they quickly ran away at once.

Warpath Temper groaned, "Come on, you can do better than that."

Virtue Dragon hummed in concern, "But... These bandits... They were peasants, driven to this by starvation, pain and suffering. How can we just..."

"Well... If you're that soft, you won't able to keep the vow you've just made from moments ago."

A group of bandits charged in as they were about to attack but they got knocked out by Blade Dragoon's slamming Green Dragon Crescent Blade to the ground. He turned to Virtue Dragon and Warpath Temper.

Blade Dragoon spoke, "Indeed. Now that we are here. You need the strength of spirit for the Ma Ponies."

Virtue Dragon thought for the moment. He looked at his volunteer soldiers, who smiled and nodded firmly. Twilight Sparkle and her friends nodded as well.

Virtue Dragon smiled as he said, "Yes, you are right" The hero turn to the two peasants to calm their fears, "Fear not, my friends. We will help you."

The young peasant from before spoke out happily, "Thank you so much!"

The elder peasant nodded as he exclaims, "Yes, please! Help us!" He is happy that some of the troops had agreed to come back to help those in need!

Virtue Dragon turned to the village, where the Yellow Scarf Rebels continued attacking villagers and ransacking it. He armed himself with his Twin Imperial Dragon Swords. His volunteer army did the same thing.

Virtue Dragon calls out with a roar, "Let us go, my comrades! For our ponies!"

All sans Twilight Sparkle and her friends roars out, "For our ponies!"

Virtue Dragon and his volunteer army gave the loud battle cry as they all charged straight to the battlefield. Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed them as well.

"Yeah, this is going to be awesome!" Rainbow exclaims excitedly, ready for a fight.

"I don't normally do this kind of fighting...but I will kick some flank before some ponies get killed!" Rarity exclaims, softly at first but more determined to fight.

"For our ponies!" Ben cheers out wildly as the others calls out wildly.

As Virtue Dragon and his volunteer army came close to the village, they rammed and charged through the rebels. Both Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper swung their Green Dragon Crescent Blade and Forked Serpentine Bladed Spear at the bandits. Virtue Dragon helped and guided the ponies to safety. Volunteer Army joined the battle and save innocent lives as well. Twilight Sparkle did the same thing as well.

As bandits continued attacking on another area, both officers were standing there while watching the event. They even shown frowning, being upset. One was a fat Earth Pony with short black messy mane, mustache, beard and tail, and his Cutie Mark is a metal Asian Conical Hat and metallic wrecking ball; he worn a straw hat. His partner was young skinny Pegasus with short mane in a bun and short tail, and his Cutie Mark is armor and hook swords.

One of them scowls in disbelief, "This can't be. Look at them, Hook! They leveled this innocent village and its ponies with impunity! This isn't a new age! This is chaos!"

Hook sighed, "What can we do now, Bullock? We've made great mistakes in joining them. If we betray them, we will be hunted down by both the Yellow Scarf Rebellion and the Imperial Army."

Bullock scoffed in annoyance, "I rather fight with honor than playing dirty! One last chance, you numbskulls! Stop what you're doing or you're gonna get killed by me!"

The Yellow Scarf Rebellion ignored the two ponies as they continued attacking and burning the villages

"Always want to do the hard way." Hook groans out in annoyance.

Bullock chuckles a bit, "Good for me. I've always hate being nice, especially numbskulls like them. Attack!"

Bullock and Hook armed themselves with their wrecking ball and hook swords as they charged and attacked their own soldiers while saving the lives of innocence. As they continued attacking their former allies, they stopped and encountered Blade Dragoon defeating the enemies. Blade Dragoon noticed the two bandits as he approached and is readied to attack. Both of them were stunned by his appearance and weapon.

"Holy! Did- Did you see that?!" Hook gasps in shock and disbelief.

Bullock yelps out, "Aie... I had never seen somepony so magnificent and prowess. It's like we're meeting the Mystic Pony himself. Has the Heaven come and punish us?!"

"I don't even want to find out. We'd better be prepare for this! Apology now!"

Bullock and Hook bowed down before Blade Dragoon. It shock and surprise him. What is this?

"Tell me. Are you with the bandits or against them?" Blade Dragoon ask the two, arming himself in precaution.

"We were! But we turncoat on them! I've realize the error! We just want food and bits. That's all!" Bullock explains that he and Hook were working with the enemy but chose to turn on them. "We'd never want to hurt the innocent!"

"Yeah! It's the truth! Please, forgive us! We know we're wrong! All we beg is forgiveness and turn over a new leaf! Give us a chance..." Hook pleads for forgiveness from someone who was an enemy to them.

Blade Dragoon thought for a moment. He sighed, "Very well. Leave now. And if I ever see you harm the innocent, I will hunt you down!"

Bullock gasped, relieved that he and Hook were spared, "Yes, sir! I understand! Thank you so much! You won't regret it!"

Hook nodded, exclaiming quickly, "Me too! We promised."

Bullock and Hook quickly get up and ran off before they get themselves killed. Blade Dragoon hummed in concern while looking at them running away.

"Most unlikely bandits I ever seen... I hope they keep their words well." Blade Dragon mumbles a bit. If those two want to keep their lives, they should keep their word or else.

After defeating the Yellow Scarf Rebellion, the volunteers helped and took care of peasants. The villagers smiled as they gave gifts to the soldiers including Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon, Warpath Temper, and even Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

With peasants are at ease from the attacks on the village, both Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper have a discussion with Virtue Dragon of what to do next. Twilight Sparkle and her friends eavesdropping on them from behind of the village's walls.

"Commander, we have fallen behind the Imperial Army considerably. We must pick up the pace and catch up." Blade Dragoon said seriously. The others got to catch up with the others before they fell too far behind.

Warpath Temper ask dryly, "What's the big hurry? It's not like they care anyway. We're simply volunteer soldiers. They probably aren't even missing us."

Virtue Dragon sighed as he shakes his head, "No, he is right. We must hurry and catch up with everybody. I've dragged us here too long..."

"You're too serious! Well, at least I'll get to go out there and see some action."

"Let us hope that General-in-Chief is not aware of our absence. We do not wish Commander to be in trouble." Blade Dragoon said, fearing that they and Han Zero would be in trouble should Wolverine Thrust find out what they just did.

Virtue Dragon nodded as he spoke, "Yes. Let us go. For our ponies."

Virtue Dragon and the Volunteer Army marched out at once. They were all heading out and meeting up with the rest of the Imperial Army. They began charging straight at the enemies on battlefield. Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed them at once.

"One who fought on behalf of the Ma Ponies. His name was Virtue Dragon, and rumored spread that he was once of Han Royalty before its crumble before the Qin Dynasty. His compassionate speech for ponies has inspired the soldiers, including Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper, to follow and join him in the battle. For within his heart, there was no greater cause than to ease the ponies' sufferings."

"Sure hope we did the right thing." Twilight mumbles, wondering if the heroes did the right thing here.

"Relax, Twiley. History is moving along fine. I'm sure Virtue and the others will be all right." Ben said to his love gently.

"I sure hope so too."

---------------------------------------------

Both Imperial Army and Yellow Scarf Rebellion continued battling and fighting with each other fiercely - clashing and striking the swords, shields and spears against from one to another. Han Zero and Claw Tiger continued leading the Imperial Army and Tiger Clan on the front line as they have managed to broken through the Yellow Scarf Rebellion's defense position.

After rescuing the trapped allies from narrow area, Azure Phoenix and his army made their way to the hill's edge. Navy Arrow and his archers armed with their arrows and bows. They launched the rain of arrows upon their enemies. Azure Phoenix nudged his Storm Runner off while Anger and Armorhide followed their leaders to the front line.

Virtue Dragon and the volunteer army managed to arrive at the battlefield. They regrouped with Han Zero and his army as they battled some enemy troops.

"I was wondering of where have you been," Han Zero asked in amusement, "I'd take that rescue mission is a success?"

Virtue Dragon nodded firmly, "Yes. What's next, General?"

"Defeat their leaders for good! Forward!"

With the loud battle cry from the Imperial Army, Han Zero then led them charged and pushed the Yellow Scarf Rebellions back. Twilight Sparkle and her friends also helped their allies as well. The Yellow Scarf Rebellion have taken a heavy casualties - most of them were killed, a few escaped in fear and some were captured.

“I was right. War is Tartarus.” Applejack comments, recalling what she said either.

“Still, it’s for the best.” Twilight sighs in agreement. Hopefully one day, there won’t be anything like this.

Han Zero and the large army have arrived at the first hill. They spotted Rockslide and his army on top of the hill. They all worn the yellow and white Taoist's Robes. Some were holding and flapping the Taoism Flags wildly and proudly.

"There he is! Rockslide is dead ahead!" Brave Tiger exclaimed firmly.

Tigress smirked, "A perfect target practice with my bow and arrow to shoot."

"What are we waiting for? Let's get him!" Warpath Temper screamed wildly.

"No, you idiots! Hold your position!" Anger exclaimed in annoyance, "This could be a trap!"

Courage Tiger hissed in concern, "He's right! It could be a trap!"

"Yeah, right!" Brave Tiger, Tigress and Warpath Temper exclaimed firmly and proudly. They all armed and charged straight at Rockslide and his army. They smirked, "You're mine!"

Rainbow Dash dashed into the fight, "Yeah! Don't forget about me!"

Rockslide smirked as his horn glowed darkly. And just before Rainbow Dash and her team could do anything, couple of boulders dropped to the ground hard. They all began rolling down and straight at them. They yelped in concern and worry.

"So, not cool! Run!" Rainbow Dash screamed in worry.

“Right, I don’t think we can win this.” Applejack exclaims in alarm. “We done better run off!”

Warpath Temper, Brave Tiger and Tigress screamed in fear and worry. Rainbow Dash and her team quickly turn and ran away from the rock slides. As they reached to the ground, they ducked down at once while the boulders rolled and flew straight out. They all crushed on some of Imperial Units.

"Everyone, get back now! Get back!" Han Zero ordered firmly, "Stay away from the hill!"

The Imperial Army quickly moved away from the hill. They were relieved that they're safe from the attacks, yet they weren't able to launch the attacks on Rockslide.

"Think it's good to charge and attack?" Applejack asked in amusement.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Shut up..."

Rockslide chuckled in amusement, "There is no way through, you fools! You'll be crushed to death!"

Wolverine Thrust and his main units have arrived at the event as he saw everything, "What's the situation here?"

Navy Arrow groaned, "Could be tough to get by."

"Yes... It appears that the rumors about Ji and his brothers were true," Courage Tiger said in concern, "They can summoned natural disasters!"

"There must be a way to get it through!" Blade Dragoon said in concern, "Because if we don't, there is no telling what kind of disastrous could do to others!"

"There is one!" Claw Tiger said firmly, "Tiger Clan, assume your formation! Let's show these magicians of why we are called the Tigers!"

"YEAH!" The Tiger Clan cheered wildly and proudly.

Claw Tiger and his Tiger Clan formed their position up into the ring formation. They all armed with their weapons and ready to attack.

Claw Tiger held his sword tightly, "Ponies from Wuhu River, charge!"

With the Tiger Clan gave the loud battle cry, they all charged straight to the rock slide. They dodged the boulders as quickly and swiftly as they can, though the soldiers got injured and wounded by the attacks. The enemy archers fired their arrows at the Tiger Clan to death, though a few of them got wounded and died.



Rockslide laughed in amusement, "Oh, please! There is no way you can make here! It's impossible!"

Claw Tiger growled, "We shall see! Everyone, let's show what we're made of!"

As the archers continued firing and shooting their arrows down, Courage Tiger charged in as he slashed the arrows to pieces. Tigress fired her arrows at them swiftly.

As the large boulder coming right at them, Anchor charged in as he stopped and held it tightly from moving. And at the same time, Anchor punched the boulder back as hard and quick as he can. Brave Tiger screamed wildly as he charged and rammed it hard, sending straight back at the soldiers like bowling ball knocking the bowling pins.

With Rockslide knocked down hard, Claw Tiger jumped off from his Dragon Ride. The Tiger of Wuhu River screamed as he stabbed his sword on the Yellow Scarf Rebellion's general to death.

"It's over! Your cheap tricks have been stopped," Claw Tiger said firmly.

Rockslide coughed heavily, "Damn you, loyal dogs! You're gonna regret this. Your future... It's gonna be ruin!"

With his last breathe, Rockslide died. Rockslide ceased the attacks. Wolverine Thrust and the Imperial Army have arrived at the area.

"Well done, Claw Tiger," Wolverine Thrust commented. He turned to look at second hill, "Next, it's Thunderstorm. All units, march!"

Everyone nodded in agreement. Han Zero and the Imperial Army marched to the second hill. And just before they could do anything, they spotted the grayish fat Diamond Dog dressed in his purple Chinese Robe was leading his Diamond Dog Soldiers battling with the rebels. It looks like it's not doing so well for the Diamond Dogs.

"Wolverine, it's General Cruez!" Han Zero reported firmly yet amusingly.

Wolverine Thrust smirked, "Yeah, I see it. Its looks like we found him. Come on, let us rescue him."

"Mystics in Heaven, grant me strength! May the storm keep our comrades safe from harm!"

And just before Wolverine Thrust and his army could do anything; the cloud suddenly darken and stormy as thunders roared, the water drops fell from the sky and a strong current halted their paths from blocking.

“What…is that?” Rarity ask in shock and bewilderment by what she just said.

“What kind of attack is that?” Applejack ask, amazed as the others are.

Twilight Sparkle groaned, "It's Thunderstorm!"

"There he is!" Nyx exclaimed while pointed at Thunderstorm chanting from the hill's top. She groaned, "He must have summon it to stop us!"

Applejack hissed, "What are we gonna do?"

"Duh, charge! No storm is gonna stop me!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed proudly. She flew and charged through the strong wind blowing. As she tried to break through the storm, it was too strong to blew her away at once. She dropped to the ground hard. She groaned, "Okay... Not a great idea."

“That is why you must think before you act.” Ben said, reprimanding Rainbow for doing that. “It’s less reckless that way.”

“Shut up.”

Azure Phoenix hummed while looking at left narrowed path. He turned to Wolverine Thrust, "General! Can you occupy Thunderstorm for the moment? I have the plan."

Wolverine Thrust nodded, "Do it. It's not like we can do anything about it."

"Try to save General Cruez!" Virtue Dragon said calmly, "With your permission, General."

"Permission granted," Wolverine Thrust said calmly. And just before Virtue Dragon and his volunteer army could do anything, he continued in annoyance, "When this is over, you and I have a long discussion about your insubordination and responsible for your ponies!"

“Awww, man! Not good.” Rainbow groans out in concern upon hearing that.

“I sure don’t like the sound of that.” Pinkie said worried.

Warpath Temper hissed, "Yikes... I think he knew about the village."

"Indeed... It looks like he has some spies among our army," Blade Dragoon said in concern, "But... He said responsible for ponies? Is he complimenting?"

"Either way, we will talk about this," Wolverine Thrust said firmly, "Do what you have to do!"

As Virtue Dragon and his volunteer army struggled climbing the hills and against the powerful wing blowing while Wolverine Thrust and the Imperial Army remained behind, Azure Phoenix and his soldiers used the narrowed path in heading to an unknown location. The storm continued darker and fierce as thunder roared, rain poured heavily and wind blew very hard.

"We should help too," Twilight Sparkle exclaimed.

“Right, we may be mares and outsiders, but we aren’t pushovers.” Nyx said in agreement with her mother.

“Right, Twilight you first.” Ben suggested to his love thoughtfully.

Twilight Sparkle teleported to the front of Virtue Dragon and his volunteer army, she summoned the Magical Barrier in protecting her and her friends. They then continued march to the north as quickly as they can. Upon reaching to the top of hill, she enlarged her force-field in covering her friends and Diamond Dogs.

Yellow Scarf Rebellions screamed in anger as they tried to break through the force field. And at the same time, her friends including volunteer army and Diamond Dogs punched and kicked the enemies off. Cruez sighed in relief as he sat down.

"Thank you very much," Cruez thanked happily, "I'm grateful. So, where are you from?"

"We're just volunteer soldiers," Virtue Dragon answered.

"Volunteer Soldiers? I was rescued by the useless peasants?! As if dealing with Yellow Scarf scums aren't enough?! I've been more humiliated! This is unacceptable!"

Warpath Temper groaned, "Some idiot got some funny ways for appreciation."

Blade Dragoon huffed, "Indeed. It's no wonder Wolverine Thrust disliked him so much..."

“Geez, tell us about it.” Rarity remarks, rolling her eyes at the attitude.

"So, how the heck are we getting out?!" Cruez demanded in anger, "You'd better do something right, you useless peasants! Because if I get wounded or died, I will have your heads!"

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Doesn't he shut up for one minute?"

"And they say I'm whinny..." Rarity remarked in annoyance.

“Oh, you still are, Rare, you still are.” Applejack jokes, making Rarity frowns at her as a result of that.

"Need some serious backup now!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed in concern.

"Fools! You all cannot escape from this! You all are doomed!" Thunderstorm exclaimed in amusement, "It's over now!"

SCREAM! Thunderstorm turned to his back. He gasped in shock and concern as he found his soldiers got attacked and killed by Azure Phoenix and his army.

"Augh! How did you get here?!" Thunderstorm exclaimed in concern.

Armorhide charged and rammed through all the soldiers out. Anger and Navy Arrow charged and defeated the infantries. And just before Thunderstorm could do anything, Azure Phoenix swung his sword in cutting and defeating the magician down.

Thunderstorm groaned, "Even with this magic, I could not defeat you. Forgive me, brother..."

With Thunderstorm defeated and killed, the storm slowly died down. Wolverine Thrust and his army marched all the way to the second hill. Cruez yelped as he bowed fearfully and worried before Wolverine Thrust.

"I will deal with you later..." Wolverine Thrust said angrily. He turned to Heaven's Altar, "Only Ji remained. Time to put an end to the rebellion! All units, attack!"

The soldiers gave the loud battle cry, the Imperial Army charged straight to the Heaven's Altar where the remaining Yellow Scarf Rebellion soldiers make the last stand to defend their altar and leader. With both sides clashed, both Imperial Army and Yellow Scarf Rebellion attacked and battled at each other fierce and determinedly.

While attacking the enemy troops, Azure Phoenix turned to Anger, "Anger, go! Finish Ji once and for all!"

"Father, go! We'll deal with these jokers!" Brave Tiger exclaimed.

Blade Dragoon nodded, "You too, Commander. End the conflict! For our ponies!"

Anger, Claw Tiger and Virtue Dragon nodded as they all climbed up the stairs to the top of altar while their allies hold and fight with the enemies as long as they can. Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed them as well to the top. They finally meet and encounter the appearance of Great Oracle Ji himself.

As the Great Oracle Ji levitated himself to the sky, "The Qin has already burnt out! Fools who would defy the Heaven's will - feel its fiery fury!"

And just before anypony could do anything, Great Oracle Ji summoned the blazing tornado-like out. Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped in concern while Anger, Claw Tiger and Virtue Dragon remained firm while glaring at Great Oracle Ji.

“Yikes!” Pinkie exclaims frantically. “Auntie Em and Toto too, it’s a twister, it’s a twister!”

“Now is not the time to be random, Pinkie!” Rainbow exclaims, stating that this isn’t the time or the place to be random.

“Oracles can do that?” Fluttershy ask her friends in fear.

“Unfortunately.” Spike gulped a bit.

Anger huffed, "What a hothead..."

"Hmph. I am not frightened of a little fire," Claw Tiger said in amusement.

Virtue Dragon held his Twin Imperial Swords tightly, "For the ponies, I cannot retreat!"

“Any help would be nice!” Phobos exclaims frantically to Virtue Dragon. He sure doesn’t want to face this enemy by himself!

As Great Oracle Ji landed on the ground, the Imperial Officers armed and ready to attack. The fire tornado-like launched from the ground, attacking and striking them down. They were forced to retreat while avoiding the enemy leader's attacks.

And each time three heroes make the attempt of attack, Great Oracle Ji used his blazing tornado as his blockades and defenses against them.

"Burn, flames of judgment!" Great Oracle Ji exclaimed proudly, "Turn the infidels to ash!"

"It will take more than your stupid tricks to stop me," Anger exclaimed firmly while armed with his scimitar, "Prepare yourself!"

Anger cried as he charged straight at Great Oracle Ji. As he raised his both hooves up, the blazing tornado came to his aid. As they came in of blockade, he dodged and avoided them. He rolled to the front of Great Oracle Ji. Anger swung his scimitar to strike the leader of Yellow Scarf Rebellion down, but he was blocked and deflected by his staff. After five times passed, Great Oracle Ji fired Fireball Magic Blast at Anger off to the ground. The leader of Yellow Scarf Rebellion launched multiple Fireball Magic Blasts at Anger.

As Anger was about to meet his doom, Claw Tiger jumped and deflected the blasts as quick and swift as the cheetah for the moment. He growled calmly as he armed with his weapon, the Tiger Dao glowed in reddish. He screamed as he unleashed the power of Tiger Claw Strikes at Great Oracle Ji, who quickly summoned the magical barrier and launched the blazing tornado charging at Claw Tiger. Claw Tiger ran and dodged the attacks quickly as he can while swung his sword at Great Oracle Ji, who blocked the attacks.

Anger came from enemy's back as he tried to strike him down. Through his martial art skills and his sixth sense, Great Oracle Ji used his staff and jabbed at Anger's chest before fired his Fireball Magic Blast at Claw Tiger off. Both heroes got up and charged at Great Oracle Ji, who blocked and deflected the swinging swords from them for few times. And before both of them could do anything, Great Oracle Ji slammed his hooves down in summoning Firestorm Repel Spell on them.

Virtue Dragon jumped up as he tried to slam his Imperial Dragon Swords on him, but blocked for the moment. They both departed the attacks as they swung their weapons at each other fiercely and wildly for few times. Great Oracle Ji screamed wildly as he fired his multiple Fireball Magic Blasts at Virtue Dragon out. And just before the volunteer leader could do, the leader of Yellow Scarf Rebellion summoned another group of blazing tornado blasts-like for his defense.

"Damn it! We can't get close to him!" Anger exclaimed in anger.

Claw Tiger growled, "There must be another way!"

"Because if we don't, the chaos will never end!" Virtue Dragon exclaimed in concern.

"We've got to help them," Rainbow Dash exclaimed in concern, "We can't just stand here and do nothing!"

“Right, friends should help, regardless of who and what they are.” Applejack remarks in agreement, making the others nod in agreement. They cannot stay here and do nothing!

Ben hissed, "Any idea, Twilight?"

"Don't try to get burn, if that's what you wonder," Twilight Sparkle advised in concern, "The only way to stop is beat him!"

"Oh great... Any great advise you have?!" Phobos asked in annoyance.

Twilight Sparkle looked around of her surroundings. She gasped in surprise as she found the four giant ancient cauldrons. They were glowing darkly yet blazingly.

"That's the answer!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed while pointing at the cauldrons, "If we destroy them, we can destroy his source of magic!"

“Ooooh, wreck the cauldrons, ruin the baddy! Neat-o!” Pinkie exclaims happily, getting the idea.

“Right, so let’s take these down.” Applejack remarks with a smirk of determination.

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "Let's do it!"

Applejack charged and used her Mind Whiplash in bringing the cauldron down. Both Twilight Sparkle and Ben Mare fired their Unicorn Bursts and Master Sword's Sword Beam in destroying it. Rainbow Dash charged and knocked the second cauldron very hard out. Pinkie Pie fired her Party Canon at it to pieces. Spike and Phobos fired their Dragon Flames on third one before Nyx increased their flames higher and powerful to overload the cauldron. Rarity and Fluttershy pushed the last one as hard as they can to the ground.

With all cauldrons destroyed, Great Oracle Ji's glowing body became very dim. The blazing tornado disappeared from sights. His magical staff became gloomy and darker.

"Impossible..." Great Oracle Ji said in shock and concern, "This must be another trial!"

"Yeah! To your death!" Anger exclaimed.

Anger, Claw Tiger and Virtue Dragon charged in while swinging their blades in wounding the Great Oracle Ji. The leader of rebellion fell to his knew before them. He groaned in pain.

"What is it..." Great Oracle Ji asked painfully, "that you wished to defeat me?"

"We defeat you because you brought conflict on the land." Claw Tiger said firmly.

Virtue Dragon and Anger nodded in agreement about Claw Tiger's statement.

Great Oracle Ji laughed in amusement, "You fool... The Qin's days are over. Defeating me won't stop anything at all!"

"It is not my task to read the future. All I need to do is follow my lord." Anger said firmly and calmly, "An end to conflict. Nothing more."

Virtue Dragon nodded firmly, "Perhaps that is so. But whenever people are suffering, I will be there. All I desire is to end the conflict."

Great Oracle Ji laughed in amusement. Three heroes remained firm and calm while glaring at the leader of Yellow Scarf Rebellion. Twilight Sparkle and her friends groaned in annoyance about his laughter. He turned and glared at Claw Tiger.

"Simple and animalistic. You really are a tiger. But those fangs will draw more enemies." Great Oracle Ji mocked in amusement. He turned and glared at Virtue Dragon, "You are so naive, you poor, deluded fool! That naivety of yours will bring great suffering to those close to you."

Great Oracle Ji turned to Anger, "You blind, pathetic fool! You may find your loyalty is rewarded with heartless betrayal!"

Great Oracle Ji laughed in amusement as he turned and glared at Twilight Sparkle and her friends, "As for you fools, you may known them well from the present, but you have yet know the truth of who they were and what monsters they will become. In other words, they will never be the same ponies you have befriended with!"

“Hoo boy. You sure know how to hear yourself talk, so you?” Ben ask a bit annoyed by what this guy is saying.

“I think we all thought the same thing when this is say.” Nyx said, knowing what words are going to be said next here.

"SHUT UP!"

Great Oracle Ji gasped in shock before screamed in pain. Anger swung his scimitar at the enemy leader's chest. Everyone gasped in shock and concern. As Great Oracle Ji slowly falling down from his back, his body burnt and disintegrate into ashes.

Three heroes heard someone calling them. They turned and found their allies have arrived and checked on them. Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper cheered wildly and happily for Virtue Dragon. The Tiger Clan checked up with Claw Tiger. Anger approached to Azure Phoenix and his Phoenix Army.

"He has been dealt with. The conflict is over," Anger said firmly.

And just before Anger could pass his lord and cousin by, Azure Phoenix held him by shoulder, "I will continue to rely on you."

Anger turned to Azure Phoenix and nodded, "Don't worry. I won't let you down."

“I wonder what Ji said is true.” Rarity whispers to her friends, concerned about Great Oracle Ji’s words.

“We will have to meet that bridge when we get there.” Twilight whispers back, knowing that she and her friends will deal with the situation when it comes.

“There’s a bridge?” Pinkie ask confused.

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Michael McConnohie: Narrator
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Dave B. Mitchell: Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon, Qin Soldiers
Steve Kremer: Warpath Temper, Yellow Scarf Rebels
Kirk Thornton: Anger, Peasant Elder
James Babson: Claw Tiger, Qin Soldiers
Brian Drummond: Wolverine Thrust, Qin Soldiers
Alessandro Juliani: Han Zero

Minor Casts:
Doug Stone: Great Oracle Ji, Yellow Scarf Rebels
Michael Forest: Rockslide, Thunderstorm, Qin Soldiers, Yellow Scarf Rebels
Tony Oliver: Navy Arrow, Qin Soldiers, Yellow Scarf Rebels
Yuri Lowenthal: Brave Tiger, Young Peasant
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger, Qin Soldiers,
GK Bowes: Tigress
Lee Everest: Anchor

Cameo:
Brian Dobson: Icky Cook
Robert Costanzo: Bullock
Steven Blum: Hook
Richard Epcar: Cruez

Next Chapter - The Oath: After the rebellion has been dealt with, Virtue Dragon is now facing his punishment. What will happen to him especially his new friendship with Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper? What will happen to Princess Celestia? What happens between Princess Luna and Han Zero?

References:
1. This chapter is based on 'Yellow Turban Rebellion' from Dynasty Warriors 7 and Romance of Three Kingdoms (fictional or history).

2. Bullock and Hook are based on Zhou Cang and Liao Hua.

3. Cruez is based on Dong Zhuo.

4. The 'Enter Three Kingdoms' is based on Raymond Lam's Song: '等你回来' from Three Kingdoms RPG.

PreviousChapters Next