• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,021 Views, 15 Comments

The Mystics History - JusSonic



The story behind the Mystic Ponies is revealed.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,021

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 1: Welcome to Qin Dynasty

[Enter Three Kingdoms Theme Song]

Twilight Sparkle and her friends screamed wildly as they entered into the Book of Ages. As they landed on the ground, they came across the Ancient Land of Ma. They all entered it as they're ready to face it. They witnessed the land was in turmoil as Imperial Court argued with each other while civil war broke out between peasants, rebels, imperials, warriors, nobles, warlords, ministers and even the Emperor.

Stallion: Through the storm,
Through the darkness,
The once peaceful kingdom
Lost its Love and Harmony
Turn into grief despair

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper prayed and bowed down before the altar as they make a vow of sworn brotherhood. They joined up with various brave and compassion warriors in journeying across the land to help troubled ponies.

Azure Phoenix stood on the Imperial Palace's entrance as he held his sword up high proudly as his Imperial Phoenix Army. His army cheered wildly and proudly. They all went from territory to territory for conquest and control of the land.

Claw Tiger smiled proudly as he led his Tiger Warriors to deal with rebels. As he was dying, Claw Tiger passed the sword to his eldest son, Brave Tiger. Brave Tiger led his warriors in reclaiming Wuhu River for his clan. As he died, he passed to Courage Tiger as the new Leader of Kingdom.

Stallion: The destiny is now yours
To change its course and fate.
Heaven and Earth chose you to fulfill its purpose

Virtue Dragon helped ponies as well as showing kindness and compassion. His warriors of Western Dragon Kingdom fought bravely and determinedly to defend the innocent.

Stallion: A hero with benevolent heart
Desires a land of virtue.

Azure Phoenix recruited more of warriors and strategists under his banner. He led the Imperial Phoenix Kingdom army across the land for conquest and world domination of empire.

Stallion: A hero with great ambition
Desired a land of power and talents

Courage Tiger was in great doubt and pain about his past. Nevertheless, he stood proudly on Water Tiger military naval ship, along with others. He was leading them to defend his home.

Stallion: A hero with courageous fangs
Desired a land of unity.

Three kingdoms marched into the battlefield as they all charged into it as they began battled with each other fiercely and firmly.

Stallion: Pray its Terror Ends,
Hope the Peace Returns

Twilight Sparkle and her friends witnessed the holographic form of history records about the heroes and villains from Qin Dynasty Era into the Three Kingdoms Era. They were amazed and shocked, but sometimes angered and upset while others - pained and despair.

Stallion & Chorus: Oh, Great Warriors of the Heaven
Save us from the Demon God's Hell
May you guide us to Paradise Land
Where no blood shall ever shed again

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero stood before Royal Sisters. Both sides held each other hooves for the moment before the princesses disappeared from sights, including Han Zero. Azure Phoenix slowly turned and faced his two biggest rivals - Virtue Dragon and Courage Tiger. Three Rulers held anc crossed each other's their swords up proudly. It created the magical aura forms of Greenish Dragon, Bluish Phoenix and Crimson Tiger stood up and roared wildly as the mightiest warriors in Land of Ma!

Stallion & Chorus: Whenever we're in grave danger,
You braved to bring us home
Your deeds will not be Forgotten
Your Tale becomes Legend

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Mystic History

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Welcome to Qin Dynasty

Twilight Sparkle and her friends climbed all the way down from mountain as they were searching and looking for Royal Sisters, William Siblings, Azure Phoenix and Han Zero. And at the same time, they were calling out for them as well. As they arrived at the river, they spotted something bubbling from the water. They quickly hid behind the grasses as they watched the event.

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero emerged from the river. They both coughed heavily before they breathed gently and slowly. They looked around in search of Royal Sisters and their adopted family. They spotted Megan, Danny and Molly emerged from it as well. They swam towards tge Humans at once.

"Ambassadors! Where are the princesses?!" Azure Phoenix asked in concern.

Megan gasped, "Oh no! Celly!"

"Luna!" Danny called fearfully.

"There!" Molly pointed at unconscious bodies of Princess Celestia and Luna floating on it. She cried, "Celly! Luny! Hang on!"

"Quick!" Han Zero exclaimed in concern.

Azure Phoenix, Han Zero and William Siblings swam towards the Royal Sisters. They then carried the latter while swimming back to the ground level. They then decided to camp here due to Royal Sisters were unconscious and badly injured. As William Siblings setting the camp, Han Zero treated the Royal Sisters' wounds as well as looking after them. Azure Phoenix went and search for foods, even though he has to hunt some fishes for Humans to eat since they can't eat grasses all the times.

Both William Siblings and Generals looked after the princess for hours, as well as having some lunch and snacks. Both Azure Phoenix and Han Zero were looking after them. Twilight Sparkle and her friends watched the event as they waited to see if the Royal Sisters were alright or not, even though Rainbow Dash got bored.

Both Royal Sisters moaned painfully as they slowly regained their conscious. They slowly get up but stopped by Megan and her siblings.

"Celly, Luny... You both okay?" Megan asked hopefully. Both Alicorns nodded their heads. She sighed, "Thank goodness. It's all thanks to those generals."

Danny chuckled, "Yeah... You should see them. They keep on checking on you and asking us if you were okay. That was almost three days! You should see the looks on their faces! They're so madly in love with you!"

Molly nudged Danny's shoulder hard, "Danny! That was rude! But he's right. They were worried for you. They really care for you so much."

"They did?" Royal Sisters asked curiously.

William Siblings smiled and nodded their heads. They pointed at Azure Phoenix and Han Zero who stood near to river's shore. Royal Sisters looked and found both the generals looked around of their surroundings to ensure their princesses are safe from harm. They were deeply surprise yet touched by the stallions' efforts and concerns.

The Royal Sisters were aware that many stallions wanted them to be their wives because of their beauties and appearance. But for the generals, they were concerned and worried for the princesses' wealth as much as they loved the latter so much too.

As the generals turned and looked at Royal Sisters, some sparkling rainbow-like lights on their eyes. Both Princesses and Generals were in shock and surprise that they had never experience the feelings and fast heart beating before in their lives as if something had motivated or touched them so warmly. Could this be their fate?

"Wow... Did you see that?" Rainbow Dash asked in surprise.

Ben nodded, "Yeah. And I bet that this is where my mom and Aunt Luna fell in love with Azure Phoenix and Han Zero."

"I can't wait to see it," Nyx giggled happily.

"Yuck," Phobos and Spike remarked in disgust.

Twilight Sparkle nudged while hushed, "Phobos and Spike, quiet!"

Before any of them could do anything, they heard some battle cry. They looked up. They found some remnants of Wasp's Rebels charging down the ground. The rebels attacked Azure Phoenix and Han Zero.

The generals responded by taking their swords up and charged up. They swung their blades at their enemies one-by-one. Before they could finish other two, their backs got stabbed very hard by four soldiers. Two soldier thrust their swords at Azure Phoenix's and Han Zero's stomach hard. Both general moaned painfully as they struggled in getting the sword out.

BANG! All the soldiers got blasted off. Both Azure Phoenix and Han Zero turned as they found Royal Sisters were responsible of the attack. As the princesses and William Brothers approached to help their allies. Both the generals held their hooves in front of them in stopping the royalty.

"Your highness! Do not help!" Azure Phoenix exclaimed in concern as he bowed down while holding his wounds tight.

Han Zero bowed down as he nodded in agreement, "We're beneath your station."

The Royal Sisters remained silent and quiet for the moment as they looked at the generals. These generals were too humble and modest yet honest and compassion. Could they truly be the one?

Princess Celestia sighed as she asked in wanted to know more Azure Phoenix, "Why? Why did you risk your live to save me and my sister?"

"We're different from you..." Princess Luna nodded in agreement.

Azure Phoenix groaned painfully as he looked up and spoke firmly, "We are the Officers of great Qin Dynasty. It is our duty and honor to fight for the Emperor and our Country. And we must fulfill our mission at all cost for our country and our alliance."

Han Zero nodded as he looked up, "You are now Concubines Yang and Yue of Qin Dynasty. It is our duty to protect you at all cost till we reached Ma Lou Yang safely."

"Please... Forgive us for unable to protect you..."

"You both are in shock and feared of our might..."

Sensed of how noble and kind the generals are, Princess Celestia smiled, "With you both on our sides, we have nothing to worry."

Princess Luna smiled, "Yes... And we're not weak and helpless, we're stronger than you realize. Please, let us help you."

"But princess-!" Azure Phoenix and Han Zero denied in concern.

"Oh! Just let them help!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed in annoyance. Everyone especially the past version of their friends yelped in shock and surprise. She gulped fearfully, "Oops..."

Azure Phoenix grunted painfully as he held his sword tightly, "Who... Who are you?"

Han Zero hissed, "Are you with Wasp Strike?!"

"No! Absolutely not," Twilight Sparkle exclaimed fearfully as she struggled in thinking of any idea, "We're... We're travelers! We were just heading to Ma for some... works!"

"Seriously?!" Ben, Mane Five, Nyx, Spike and Phobos asked in shock.

Twilight Sparkle groaned, "You've got a better idea?"

Her friends shrugged as they really have no idea of how to respond it. Their past version of friends were confused and concerned about it. The latter wondered if they should trust the former.

"Look, if we were with Wasp Strike's soldiers, we would have attacked you, now would we?" Twilight Sparkle asked firmly, "Like I said - we're travelers."

Azure Phoenix hummed in concern, "You're right. If you were the enemy, you would have taken advantage of me. But still... you could be-! OW!"

Han Zero huffed in annoyance, "Chillax, Azure! Like they said, they're just travelers. And besides, do travelers fight the enemies? They're defenseless especially the mares like her."

Applejack groaned, "Did he just call us defenseless?"

Rainbow Dash snorted in annoyance, "Yeah, the nerve of him..."

"Easy. They're gentleponies. They're looking out for our welfare. Better respect it," Rarity said calmly, "We don't want to disrespectful to them. Ma Ponies can be sensitive easily. I learned the hard way for ruining their allied Apes' restaurant."

Fluttershy nodded, "She's right about it."

"Hmm... I suppose so." Azure Phoenix sighed in agreement. He turned to Twilight Sparkle, "I'm surprise that princess like you actually like traveling. You must have survived the Great War."

Twilight Sparkle yelped as she make excuses, "Let's just say I was lucky to survive the war. It was very bad from that time."

"So, you're like our mothers - last to our kind," Princess Celestia asked in surprise. She sighed, "I'm sorry for my father to behave like that."

Princess Luna nodded in agreement, "Me too. It was just a big misunderstanding."

"It's no biggie. But please don't tell the Emperor about me being Alicorn. I don't want to be his concubine," Twilight Sparkle said in concern while looking at Ben, "I have boyfriend and friends. They need me."

Ben nodded, "Yeah. We all would be devastated and upset to see her become the Emperor's Concubine."

Mane Five, Nyx, Spike and Phobos commented in agreement about it.

Azure Phoenix and Han hummed in concern while looking at each other. They both nodded firmly before turned to Twilight Sparkle's group.

"You have our word. We would not tell the Emperor," Azure Phoenix said firmly.

Han Zero smiled, "We have code of honor, thought I'd never understand that word 'boyfriend'. Western sure have funny language and words. I would love it."

"I'm pretty sure you will," Pinkie Pie giggled, "Did you know that Royal Sisters are into you two?!"

"PINKIE PIE!" Twilight Sparkle and her friends exclaimed in annoyance as they shut her mouth off, "You're not supposed to tell them that!"

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero blushed as they both looked away. The Royal Sisters did the same thing. Everyone laughed a bit.

"Let's forget it. Let's deal with the wounds first," Megan said firmly.

Both Azure Phoenix and Han Zero remained silent as they had no rights to argue the princess unless they had their own valid points. The generals allowed the princesses to help and treated their wounds for the moment.

As the princesses treated their wounds, both generals watched and witnessed of how compassionate and kindhearted they were. They were indeed different from their home's princesses. They were glad to meet Equestria Princess.

As the princesses took a glance on the calm and gentle generals, both Princess Celestia and Luna blushed as they quickly turned away and treated the wounds. Despite being strong, firm and brave warriors; they have a gentle and compassion souls as well.

William Siblings then talked with Twilight Sparkle and her friends of what they do as the travelers by making up the story without telling them about inside the Book of Ages and their future. But at the same time, they were looking at Royal Sisters and Qin Generals being together. They knew what and how the princesses felt for the generals. Could they be destined for it?

Ben looked worry about it because his father would be the one to love Princess Celestia while the latter have divorced with Azure Phoenix. He's worried of how he answer to them about future or how they react to him.

"You're not angry about this," Nyx asked in concern.

Ben shook his head, "Not angry, worry about what happen next..."

--------------------------------------------

"I can't blame them for that. It's what meant to be happen," Narrator narrated, "Anyway... After surviving the attacks from assassination attempts by Wasp Strike especially meeting mysterious travelers from the west, the Royal Sisters are in safe hoof by the brave Qin Generals - Azure Phoenix and Han Zero. After the long recovery for nearly three days, they all left together for journey to Land of Ma."

After Azure Phoenix and Han Zero recovered for three days, they escorted both royalty and travelers together in traveling to Land of Ma. They have to get across through the winter weather of Crystal Empire.

"In order to reach the Great Wall of Ma; they have to cross the snow land of Crystal Empire, taking at least seven days to reach their destination. However, due to heavy storm weather, all were forced to retreat to the cave for shelter. But the storm grew worse, and it has past for nearly two weeks. All they can do is wait..."

Five days later, Azure Phoenix and Han Zero led the royalties and travelers from danger through Crystal Empire's Snow Land. Despite the hardship in traveling, they overcome the odds and even learned from each other about their differences, culture and customs especially Mane Six's make-up stories.

Since the storm was very cold and freezing, they were forced to hid behind the cave as they waited for the storm to calm down. Princesses make somefire woods for her friends to stay warm while the generals waited outside in guarding the cave. The storm was getting worse for past two weeks. And it did not calm down.

On the late night, Royal Sisters and William Siblings were sleeping with the fire woods burning brightly and blazingly. Princess Luna slowly woke up as she found herself and her friends covered by familiar capes and armors. She turned to the cave's entrance as she found both Han Zero and Azure Phoenix; without their armor to wear, stood there in guarding the area.

"Ah choo!" Phobos sneezed.

Spike grunted, "Gazoontite, Phobos."

Phobos groaned, "Thanks. I hate cold..."

Princess Luna sighed as she did not want to see the generals get cold in the night time since it's freezing and cold. She got up and approached to both of them. Princess Celestia awaken as well. She turned and looked at her sister approaching two generals in wanting them to get warm inside. She smiled to see her older sister warming up with new friends.

"Azure? Han? Han, please come in." Princess Luna asked in concern. As she patted Han gently, he fell to the ground hard. She gasped in shock, "HAN! No! Han Zero! Wake up!"

Princess Celestia gasped in concern as she got up and checked on Azure Phoenix. But like Han, he too fell down on the ground. Both generals suffered bodies freeze for a long time. Both princesses quickly pulled both the generals in quickly.

The Princesses put the generals neared to the firewoods. William Siblings and Twilight's group got up and found what has happened. They quickly helped the princesses in making the fire for the generals to get warm.

"Just like what happened," Fluttershy said in concern.

Pinkie Pie nodded, "Yeah. I hope they're okay."

"Me too. Me too..." Twilight Sparkle said in concern, "We'd better help as well!"

"Han! Han! Please don't leave me alone! I beg of you!" Princess Luna begged frantically, "I don't want to lose my first love and friend!"

Princess Celestia cried, "Please... Azure, I beg you! Stay with us! Stay with me! You promised to look after me and my family. I beg of you!"

Megan determined to help Royal Sisters to save the generals. She turned to both Danny and Molly, "We need warm water! They're freezing! Girls, I need you keep the fire up and running. And keep the snow off us!"

"Here!" Danny passed the warm bottle to Megan.

Megan quickly poured the water into both Azure Phoenix and Han's mouth for the moment while others watched in fear and concern. After drinking the water, the generals coughed and panted heavily as if they got revived from the dead. But it wasn't enough as the generals were freezing.

Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Nyx used their Magic Barrier for protection from blizzard. Spike and Phobos fired on fire wood to keep it warm and hot. Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie prepared the food. Fluttershy and Ben helped and assisted Royal Sisters, William Siblings and generals.

"Aw man... The fire is not warm enough..." Danny said in concern.

Molly groaned, "We can't go out now. The storm is too strong."

Megan hissed in pain, "There has to be a way! There has to be! We need something more warm enough to help them! Something they can feel!"

As if the idea hit her, Princess Celestia realized something. Knowing time is running out, she quickly had her horn glowed brightly. It shot two sparks on herself and Princess Luna. They both felt warm and hot. What was Princess Celestia doing?

Ben yelped in surprise, "Oh boy! Nyx, you might wanna cover your eyes."

"Wha-?! Hey!" Nyx demanded. Twilight Sparkle summoned her blindfold to cover her eyes, "Hey, what gives?!"

Spike and Phobos were about to watch but Fluttershy blindfold two dragons as well. Mane Six and Ben can't afford to let children to see mature content especially this is where Royal Sisters begin to fall in love with Azure Phoenix and Han Zero.

"They really going to do it," Ben said in concern.

"It makes you uncomfortable?" Fluttershy asked.

"A bit..." Ben admitted.

"Sister?" Princess Luna asked in concern.

Princess Celestia sighed, "It's the only way. A warm body makes the ponies warm enough."

Before anyone could say anything, Princess Celestia landed her body on Azure Phoenix. Her warm body had kept Azure Phoenix warm. Princess Luna did the same thing for Han Zero. They both willing to make the generals safe and warm at all cost. William Siblings were in shock and surprise by Alicorns' compassion and determination.

Princess Luna sobbed tearfully, "Please, Han... Stay with me... I don't want to lose you. In my home, many stallions want me because of I'm just a beautiful princess. And all I really want is to meet a knight who keeps me safe and my home. And you are the one. You're unlike anyone I had ever met. Please... Don't go..."

Princess Celestia nodded as she held Azure Phoenix tight to her, "Azure Phoenix... I sense great potential and ambition in you. And the truth is... I feared you but at the same time, admire and love you. You were not afraid to do what you must for your country with firm and compassion. This is somepony I truly admire..."

"Celestia..." Azure Phoenix panted.

Han breathed heavily, "Luna..."

"Stay with me..." Princess Celestia and Princess Luna pleaded softly.

The Royal Sisters gave the Generals a long and passionate kiss before they have the long chasity. The William Siblings were in shock and surprise of what they saw. William Siblings and even Twilight Sparkle's group turned away at once. The princesses really do love the generals so much...

--------------------------------------------

After five days later, the winter storm had stopped. Everyone emerged from the caves. They looked at the landscape as they were amazed. Despite being snowy land, it was beautiful. Princess Luna giggled happily as she bounced and ran happily around and around of her family and friends. She stopped and gave a nuzzle on Princess Celestia's head. Princess Celestia giggled happily in seeing her sister to be happy.

Twilight Sparkle's group were there as well. They were in shock and surprise of how happy and optimistic the Royal Sisters are ever since they met the generals.

Ben looked worry of what happened before especially what his mother did with his stepfather. Twilight Sparkle noticed it as she gave him a nuzzle.

"You okay?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

Ben nodded, "Yeah. I'll be fine. After their surprise love, my brother is gonna born first."

"I know. And you know what happen if-!"

"Not gonna let that happen. We'll have to smuggle him and others out to Azure Phoenix. It's the only way."

"Agree. But it won't be easy."

"Worth the risk to protect my family especially Strikespell," Ben said firmly as he turned and looked at others, "This is where my mom confess her love for Azure Phoenix, so did my Aunt Luna."

Danny whistled, "Wow... Luna is happy. This is first time to see Luna happy."

"Yeah... Ever wonder why now?" Molly asked curiously.

Megan smiled happily, "I think I know what's going on."

Han Zero approached to Princess Luna, "Your highness. This is the first time to see you smile."

"True... The reason I'm happy is because I feel free..." Princess Luna explained. She turned to Han who lowered his head down. She asked, "Why won't you look at me?"

"As the general, I'm not allowed." Han explained.

Princess Celestia turned to Azure Phoenix who lowered his head down as well. She sighed, "You too?"

"Yes, your highness..." Azure Phoenix nodded.

"Don't talk like that. That would make me more uncomfortable. I'm just like you and Han. We're no different." Princess Celestia spoke calmly. Azure and Han remained silent as they lowered their heads down. She continued while smiling, "How about this? We won't call you Generals while you won't call us Princesses. That makes us friends."

Princess Luna giggled, "Yeah! We should dance for you. We're good at it too. That would be greatest reward and appreciation."

"Good idea. I could use that for stretching."

Both Azure Phoenix and Han Zero gasped in shock as they quickly bowed down at once.

"Your highnesses! You mustn't!" Azure Phoenix exclaimed in concern, "We are not allowed to! Only the Emperor himself is allowed to see you dance."

Han nodded, "Even so... We don't deserve this kind of reward."

William Siblings sighed in annoyance.

"Come on! Cut it out for once!" Danny nudged them to get up. He continued, "It's just a dance."

Molly nodded, "And Princesses like you too. I can tell by their eyes. The knights in shinning armor always gets the girls."

Megan nodded, "Besides... No one but us knows what happen. Go for it, Celly and Luna!"

Royal Sisters looked at each other for the moment. They smiled as they began their dance. They both spun themselves around thrice. Princess Luna jumped while spun herself around for three times. Princess Celestia danced gracefully and elegantly yet slowly. As Princess Luna slowly landed, Princess Celestia stood up and held her up for the moment. The older sister lowered her younger one down. They both spun themselves around and around for five times before they jumped and hovered for a while. They landed on the ground gently. They then danced gracefully and happily.

William Siblings and Twilight Sparkle's group clapped their hands in seeing how graceful and elegant the princesses are. Azure Phoenix and Han Zero looked up at the princesses for the moment. They were amazed and perfect as they smiled. Their dancing were truly amazing and beautiful. They were indeed the perfect princesses. They have courage, compassion, intelligent and beautiful princesses they never had...

--------------------------------------------

Two days later...

The Generals of Qin continued escorting the princesses to their land where they would be safe from harm and danger. They came across the giant yet long castle. This reminded William Siblings of Great Walls of China.

"Is this it?" Danny asked in surprise.

Azure Phoenix nodded, "Yes... Beyond the Great Wall is Ma Lou Yang." He turned and looked at both Royal Sisters. He continued, "You're both safe from danger. You have nothing to fear anymore, Concubine Yang and Yue."

"Our mission is complete..." Han said.

"Damn it... That soon..." Danny said in shock.

Molly groaned, "Do Celly and Luna have to do this? They don't want to be the Emperor's wives. They want to be yours."

"It is not our rights to do such a thing," Azure Phoenix said in concern.

Han nodded, "Concubines are for the Emperor."

Princess Luna shook her head, "I want to be with you. I don't want to be the Emperor's. And above all, I love thou so much..."

"Luna's right. I too love you as well, Azure." Princess Celestia said tearfully.

Both Azure Phoenix and Han Zero looked down as they couldn't face their princesses, despite they loved them so deeply. But it is their honor and responsibility to protect the kingdom at all cost. No matter what happens.

Megan sighed as she clenched her fists, "Why must everyone suffered? Why can't everyone be free?! Why?! Can't you ask the Emperor to let you both love them? You did love them so much..."

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero remained silent for the moment again. They had no rights to speak.

Princess Celestia sighed as she understood what Azure Phoenix felt. He too wanted but duty must come first. As long as the Emperor stands, it would be impossible for her and him to fall in love and be together.

Seeing Han to ignore her, Princess Luna screamed in agony as she refused to become a slave. She quickly took the sword from Han. Everyone gasped in shock and concern. Han quickly held the sword tightly from letting her to use.

"Luna! Stop! Don't do this!" Everyone screamed in concern and worry.

Han groaned as he pushed her at once before she could hurt herself, "Luna! Concubine Yue, stop! Please, stop! You must calm down now!"

Princess Celestia came and hug Princess Luna for the moment. William Siblings glared at the generals.

"I know your feelings. But you cannot forget the mission." Azure Phoenix said firmly, "Please... Live for your ponies. Live for your family. And live for me. It maybe hard and painful, but as long as you stand strong and live on. There will be hope."

Han nodded, "I know it's hard. But please... Promise me, you must live. You must live for me. With you being alive, I know I'm still happy."

"Han..." Princess Luna said in shock and surprise. She sighed as she had no choice, "Very well... I accept it for you. No matter what happen, you're always be my first love."

"Luna..." Princess Celestia said in surprise. Luna needed her. She will be there for her younger sister and Azure Phoenix, "So, do I. Until there's a way to leave this kingdom, we will wait for you. Be there for us."

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero sighed as they too want to be with their love ones, "We will..."

"Luna... Celestia..." William Siblings said in shock and surprise.

Both Azure Phoenix and Han Zero sighed as they nodded regrettably in understanding. They didn't want it too but they must obey the Emperor at all cost. The Great Wall's Gate opened as Wolverine Thrust and his army marched out to meet their missing allies.

"Brother! Azure Phoenix! You're both alright," Wolverine Thrust exclaimed in relief. He sighed happily, "Thank the Heaven. We were so worried after the fight with the treachery of Wasp Strike. I already alert the Alliance about this. They were searching for you all. I hope you're both not in danger..."

Azure Phoenix shook his head, "We're fine, sir. We're lucky that the concubines are in safe hooves."

Han nodded in agreement, "Yes. Wasp Strike is killed as well."

"That's a relief. Come, let us return to Ma Lou Yang," Wolverine Thrust said calmly and happily, "The Emperor will be pleased with this..."

Royal Sisters and William Siblings sighed as they knew it was time. Twilight Sparkle and her friends felt sorry for this.

"I'm guessing complication are getting messy and problem," Spike said in concern.

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "It is, Spike. Ben, are you ready? No doubt, Strikespell and others will born sooner than later."

Ben nodded firmly, "I am. We have to get all four of them out before the Emperor finds out."

Mane Six, Nyx, Spike and Phobos nodded in agreement about the plan especially involving Azure Phoenix's and Princess Celestia's children...

---------------------------------------------

Wolverine Thrust and his army escorted the Royal Sisters, William Siblings and even Twilight Sparkle and her friends all the way to Ma Lou Yang. At the same time, Wolverine Thrust also learned more about the adventure they had been through.

Wolverine Thrust and the escorts have arrived at the Ma Lou Yang's Entrance. He turned to the travelers to speak to them, "Travelers, we truly thank you for the Royal Sisters' protection and escort to the Emperor. You all will be handsomely rewarded."

"Give me all the girls that my eyes can stand!" Phobos exclaims with a random look, making the past ones look at him oddly.

"Phobos! I doubt the mares here are interested!" Nyx scolds her pet Dragon.

"I know, it's the thought that counts."

"Actually, no. We don't need it." Twilight said in refusal. She doubt that she and her friends would take the reward, when will they even spend it anyway?

Azure Phoenix levitated a bag of money to Twilight Sparkle as he offers, "Please, take it. You'll need it. While Equestria may accept any kind of bits, ours can be very... strict with money. Believe me. This is not Equestria."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, taking the money, "Alright. We'll take it. I trust you on this, Lord Azure." After all, who is she to say no?

"Still... You need to do something with your wings. You are an Alicorn. It does symbolized as royalty. The Emperor may wanted us to find and escort you to him." Wolverine Thrust said in concern as he glances at Twilight's wings.

"Even an little one like me?" Nyx squeaks out in worry. The Emperor would want any pony with wings?!

"Yes..."

"Okay, this is why Orange Ratchet hated concubines and slavery." Pinkie sighs out.

"Don't worry about her comment." Rainbow said quickly to Wolverine Thrust who looks a bit confused. "She's...random and weird."

"Ah." Wolverine Thrust said with a slow nod. He has no idea what that's about but will take Rainbow's word for it.

"Leave that to us, Generals. You have nothing to worry about." Rarity assures Wolverine with a nod.

"Very well. We shall meet again, my friends."

"Can't they follow us? They did help us." Celestia said, glancing at the newcomers. She wouldn't feel better if her new friends are left out of this.

"And for strange reason, we felt... special connection especially this stallion." Luna said, glancing at Ben. Weird, for some reason, this stallion felt connected to her and Celestia somehow.

"Well, it would be nice to be with the princesses...if that's all right." Fluttershy added with a meekish smile.

"If anything 'ta protect the princesses from any funny business." Applejack remarks dryly. At least she wanted to make sure the Emperor of this time doesn't play anything weird with Celestia and Luna.

"Well, you see - they'll behave. They won't cause any problems. Promised." Megan assured Wolverine Thrust.

Azure Phoenix pauses to think then spoke to Wolverine, "What is your next order, Commander-in-Chief?"

"I think it's good to have these ponies invited. After all, not everypon get the chance to see the benevolent Emperor." Han Zero said in agreement of this.

Twilight Sparkle muttered "Benevolent is a strong word..."

"Yeah..." The rest of the Mane Six, Ben and Spike said in agreement. From what they've heard about the Emperor from their time, benevolent isn't a word they would've used!

Wolverine sighed, "Alright. But behave yourself." Just before Twilight Sparkle and her friends could do anything, He stopped them. "The wings, princesses. And it's good thing, my soldiers are loyal and trusted to me and my generals only."

"That can be arranged." Rarity said thoughtfully. She made a vest appear along with a headband and glasses, floating them over to Nyx. "Here. I especially kept your old vest, Nyx. It might come in handy."

Nyx giggles as she put the stuff on, ""Wow... I miss this vest and headband so much especially wearing glasses. Wait! Why do I need to wear it?"

"Your eyes." Everyone else pointed out. Nyx after all still got her eyes since she was Nightmare Moon after all!

"Of course... The Emperor may think me as a demon."

As Twilight managed to hid her wings via a vest that Rarity made for her, she spoke, "We're ready now. Let's us go in."

"I give the word, traveler Sparkle. Remember?" Wolverine sighs in annoyance to Twilight. Since when is she a commander of these guys?

Twilight giggled uneasily, "Sorry. Old habits..."

Wolverine Thrust and his generals escorted the Royal Sisters into the palace. As they entered the throne chamber, both officers on the right side and ministers on the left side were gathered and sitting down on their pillows, who were chatting with each other as well as commenting about Mystic-Equestria Ponies.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends awed in surprise and shock about it. Rarity comments, "Well, this is the kind of place that an Emperor would live in."

"What a dump. Who said that?" Phobos remarks, then pretended that someone else said it.

"Yeah, ignoring that." Ben said. Luckily, the past ones didn't hear what Phobos just said.

Wolverine Thrust stopped them as he ordered them to sit near his seat on the military side. Three of them stood still on the red carpet. The Royal Sisters and William Siblings were standing behind the generals. They hope this goes well.

As the gong was hit, the young yet fat light brownish Earth Pony with black mane in bun shape dressed in his black Ancient Eunuch Uniform, began to announce.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in shock and concern. They know that pony from somewhere before! It can't be!

"Is that who I think it is?" Applejack whispers in horror to her friends.

"It's Seekcurse!" Nyx whispering, recognizing the Eunuch who was their enemy - Seekcurse, the same one who gave Equestria problems in their own timeline. "But I thought he was erased!"

"I guess he still exist in the past." Pinkie said a bit worried.

"What's he doing here?" Ben ask Twilight suspiciously.

"Don't you remember, Ben? He was the Head of Eunuchs. He is the Emperor's favorite. And I have the feeling the downfall will happen sooner or later." Twilight said with a thoughtful and concerned look. It won't be long before Seekcurse's fall will happen.

"We have to tell him." Nyx said in concern. Someone should find out what Seekcurse is going to do in the future.

"He doesn't look like a bad guy. You sure it's him?" Phobos ask, looking at Seekcurse oddly. It doesn't look like the one who was responsible, right?

"Fat? Dress in Eunuch Uniform? Or and try to kill all of us especially stealing the Rainbow Magic for resurrecting the Qin Dynasty?! That's definitely him." Spike whispers roughly to Phobos. He has never forgotten or forgave this wicked face!

"So, who is Seekcurse?" A familiar voice out from out of nowhere.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped in shock and concern. They turned to their right as they found a familiar pony that Rarity and Rainbow Dash have known since the Wuhu River Adventure. He was a light crimson Pegasus stallion with a short white mane, mustache and beard in his tiger armor with a cape, while his Cutie Mark is a fierce Tiger with a Dao Blade.

Rainbow Dash and Rarity gasps in recognization, "Claw Tiger!"

"Oh? You know me? I'm surprise that the West know me so well. After all, I did defeat a lot of enemies. They don't call me -!" Claw Tiger said, chuckling as if he's about to do some bragging.

"The Tiger of Wuhu River!"

"And trust me, you are awesome." Rainbow said to Claw Tiger excitedly. After seeing him in action before, her words are so true!

"Okay... I'm impressed. And yes, it's... 'awesome'? New words. Interesting..." Claw Tiger said in amusement. He doesn't know what "awesome" is but felt good by it for some reason.

"Oh, you're gonna love it. Trust me. We've got so much to talk about. And best of all, we finally get to meet you for real."

Rarity nodded as she comments happily, "Indeed. And I would love to meet your children."

"Oh, I'm sure you will." Claw Tiger remarks in amusement. It's amazing that these newcomers seem to know about his foals...let alone having known who they are.

"Sorry to bother you. If that is not Seekcurse, then who is he?" Twilight ask a bit puzzled. If that Eunich is not Seekcurse, then who is he?

"Icky Cook. He was once the Eunuch Chef. And I'd tell you - he's the best cook! But now he is the Imperial Eunuch for announcing and reporting only. And if you're wondering about Seekcurse, I'd never heard of him before."

"What do you think? If that ain't Seekcurse, what happen to him?" Applejack ask the others puzzled. If Seekcurse didn't seem to exist here, then where he is.

"Right, where did he trotted off to?" Rainbow ask in concern and puzzled. "Was he really erased from history?"

"Or is he not seen yet?" Fluttershy ask thoughtfully. Maybe Seekcurse didn't appear yet.

"I don't know. But I do know that he was born in the Imperial as a servant to the Emperor. And now, he's not here." Twilight said in concern. Seekcurse may not been known yet but he will play a role in the history of the Mystic Ponies! "We just watch the event. And above all, we play nice for a while."

Icky Cook announces sternly, "Presenting the Emperor of Qin Dynasty - Emperor Qin Wang Di!"

An Unicorn with long black beard and small mustache dressed in his Ancient Golden Emperor's Robe and Crown entered the scene. Both ministers and military officers bowed down to the ground respectfully including Twilight Sparkle and her friends. They got to avoid trouble, even here in the past.

"Long Live the Emperor of Qin!" Everyone calls out.

Emperor Qin Wang Di took his seat as he spoke sternly, "Rise, my loyal subjects."

"Thank you, your majesty!"

"General Wolverine, Commander Azure Phoenix and Han Zero, it is good that you three have returned home safely."

"Thank you, your majesty. As your order, we were escorting the Royal Sisters to here safely but was attacked by the rogues from Equestria. Thankfully, we managed to repel them." Wolverine Thrust said, explaining the situation that happened on the way over here.

"And please forgive us for such delays as well. We were injured and wounded but managed to survived it." Azurfe Phoenix said, bowing in wanting forgiveness for the delays. "General Wasp Strike has been dealt with. "

Han Zero nodded in agreement as he continues, "We were on our way home but the storm from Crystal Empire worsened. So, we were forced to take shelter for two weeks. The travelers from west has come and followed us to here for tour and work."

"Nevertheless, we have complete the mission. Please, punish us for delays." Wolverine Thrust said sternly.

"Whoa, whoa, punishment!" Rarity exclaims nervously. "Isn't being punished for being delayed a bit harsh?"

"Right, maybe a slap on the hoof would've work...if that's okay." Fluttershy said a bit nervously.

"Well, Emperor?" Ben ask the Emperor in concern. He hopes he does the right thing and not punish anypony for the delaying.

Emperor Qin Wang Di chuckles, shaking his head as he spoke, "The punishment is unnecessary, generals. But your return is what counts. I'm thankful of it. However, may I know about these princesses? Were they truly beautiful as the rumors had said?" Wolverine Thrust and his generals moved aside as the Royal Sisters stood before the Emperor. They bowed down in respect. "Oh... My Heaven... Impressive... You both truly deserve such tittles. Your parents will be proud of you for both of our nation."

The ministers chatted in concern about Royal Sisters. Emperor Qin Wang Di notices this, giving a suspicious yet concerned look as he ask, "Is there something wrong? Prime Minister Excel Con?"

An old pony with white yet short mustache, beard, mane and tail in his white Prime Minister stood and bowed down. He explains, "Forgive us, your highness. Given to tittles to these young mare is... exaggerating. We know the Equestria and Mystic Realm are a largest nation and land to be heard of. We wish to know more about... their culture as well. We also want to know if we or theirs are superior."

Emperor Qin Wang Di sighed, "Excel Con, the princesses need some rest after a long journey in reaching our home. And they have yet accustom to our culture yet since both our kingdoms have been at war for nearly a month. It's wise that we let them rest."

"I understand, your highness. Forgive me of my bluntness."

"Your majesty, there is something I wish to speak. while Mystic and Equestria maybe large and vast, but nothing is superior because we all are equality. And above all, Equestria is the name of the land, not nation. The true nation lies from all the states. Same goes to the Mystic Realm." Celestia explains calmly to the emperor. It's true, every pony in Equestria are equal and not superior than the other.

"And not only that, we know of your culture and custom well. Your military is truly spirited and amazing. We have no doubt that your culture would be amazing. As father said, nothing is superior. All are equals. He wishes to be your friend, not enemy." Luna explains in agreement with her sister.

"If the officials wish to test our skills and performance from our home, we would be honored."

"With your permission, your majesty."

"What do you think, your majesty?" Excel Con ask the Emperor. Perhaps there is time for the princesses to prove themselves.

Emperor Qin Wang Di pauses to think, then he spoke, "If the princesses wanted, you may. Please, give them some dress. Do you mind it?"

The Royal Sisters bowed as they said at the same time, "Not at all."

As the Emperor and officials waited, the Royal Sisters worn greenish and bluish Ancient Dancer Dresses with long sleeves. As the music played by musicians, the Royal Sisters began to dance.

Royal Sisters looked at each other for the moment. They smiled as they began their dance. They both spun themselves around thrice. Princess Luna jumped while spinning herself around for three times. Princess Celestia danced gracefully and elegantly yet slowly. As Princess Luna slowly landed, Princess Celestia stood up and held her up for the moment. The older sister lowered her younger one down. They both spun themselves around and around for five times before they jumped and hovered for a while. They landed on the ground gently. They then danced gracefully and happily. At the end of it, they posed it gracefully and proudly before they bowed down.

Emperor Qin Wang Di gave the applause followed by the ponies. Everyone commented about it. They all loved it for sure!

"Excellent! Well done! That was amazing, my concubines! Truly amazing! Your performance are spectacular." Emperor Qin Wang Di exclaims happily. He didn't see the present ponies giving out looks of disgust, they hated slavery! "Tell me, ministers, have they convinced you enough?"

Excel Con smiled as he answers, "Yes, they have. I have no doubts about it, your majesty. They do deserve the titles like grasping the Heaven's beauty."

Emperor Qin Wang Di smiled as he spoke, "Therefore, Concubine Yang and Concubine Yue are part of the Qin Dynasty! Both ours and our alliance are united as one. We are friends from now on."

The Ministers and Military Officers all cried out at once, "Congratulation, Concubines Yue and Yang!"

"Ugh, do they have to be called that?" Rarity ask quietly to her friends. "The idea of slavery is disgusting."

"I know, it makes me wondered why such alliance is based on this horsecrap." Rainbow remarks in disgust ands agreement.

"Still, what else can they do?" Nyx ask with a sigh, shaking her head. It's either this or a long out war!

"I feel sorry for my mom and aunt Luna to go through with it." Ben whispers to Twilight in sadness. If it weren't for the fact that they would be freed later, they would've spoke up.

"I know what you mean, Ben. I know." Twilight whispers in agreement. She is glad that this stuff doesn't happen anymore in her timeline.

Emperor Qin Wang Di smiled as he spoke, "And for now, let us enjoy our peace for the rest of our lives. There will be no war. Thank you all."

"Thank you for your blessing, your majesty..." Everyone said at once. At least now, the madness is officially done.

-----------

Outside of Ma Lou Yang, Azure Phoenix was outside with Twilight Sparkle and her friends as he has some chats. The group couldn't be in the palace for some reason.

"Can't we stay here?" Ben ask Azure with a frown. He wanted to be near his mother and aunt, they could use some support right now!

Azure Phoenix shakes his head as he answers, "I'm afraid not. Unless you're one of the Imperial Servants, they would allow it. And I know you want to be there for her. But there is nothing you can do. All you can do is just wait."

"Well, this stinks." Phobos remarks with a groan of annoyance. "What now?"

"Right, what shall we do in the meantime?" Nyx ask Azure in concern.

"For now, you all just enjoy the tour and find works here. We all going home. Take care." Azure said as he heads on home. His mission here is done.

Han Zero remains. He spoke to the newcomers, "Need some tour guide, my friends?"

"Well, it would be nice to see the city." Twilight said thoughtfully. May as well see what this place looks like in the place for herself. "What do you think girls?"

"Oh yes, it would be nice." Fluttershy said quietly yet thoughtfully.

"Sure, it would be marvelous." Rarity said with a giggle.

"Whatever." Applejack and Rainbow said at once dryly. The idea of slavery is still on their minds.

"Yeah, let's go do something, something!" Pinkie exclaims happily. "Mainly because I can't think of anything else to say!"

"All right, we're for it." Ben said to Han with a smile.

"Let me show you around the area." Han said as he trots off, motioning the newcomers to follow.

Han Zero take Twilight and her friends across Ma Lou Yang for tour around the area. He even explained how the war began during the Seven Kingdoms War. They awed in surprise and amazement of the place they're looking at. Despite the city being ancient, it reminds them of Canterlot City.

"Kinda feels like home, doesn't it?" Han ask the newcomers, noticing their looks.

"Well, yes, it does reminded us of home." Nyx said to Han with a nod.

"Right, where I was once was born." Twilight said in agreement. It's like being in Canterlot all over again. "Say, Han. Can you explain to us of how did Seven Kingdoms united?"

"Yeah, what is the big story?"

"If you don't mind telling it." Fluttershy said meekly to Han.

"It wasn't easy during that time. Even though Princess Lauren had separated the nation into seven for fair and just kingdoms, but that make things worse. Seven of them were tempted to conquered each other to become the first ruler. The war had make our land suffered for 60 years until Qin Wang Di came along from Qin Dynasty. He's skilled, intelligent, brave and ambitious warrior we ever had. By negotiating, brutal force and tactics; we have managed to conquered seven kingdoms during the 15 years. We are now in peace for almost 10 years." Han explains the story with a shrug and a sigh.

"Well, it wasn't so peaceful when they raided Equestria!" Rainbow remarks with a scowl.

"Shoot, the strategies are fine when dealing with major vermints, but attacking ponies who didn't deserve it?!" Applejack remarks in agreement with a frown. "As my big brother would say "nnope"!"

"Unfunny!" Pinkie exclaims in agreement. "Invasion not funny at all!"

"The Emperor sure likes the conquest, doesn't he? He doesn't really value both innocent and soldiers' lives." Ben remarks with a frown.

"Don't talk like that, Ben. He's not like that. He's just ambitious and aggressive when things gone wrong especially not getting what he wants." Han scolds Ben for actually thinking like that. "You did saw him worried and caring about us. That counts benevolent."

Applejack scoffed, "Hardly..."

"Yeah." Some of the others commented softly.

Rainbow Dash notices somepony, looking puzzled as she ask, "Who's that?"

Everyone turned to right as they found a unicorn in a yellowish robe crying and shouting to the ponies about the Qin Dynasty. Han Zero was annoyed by it. Not again!

"Ponies of Ma! Join us now! Join our Way of Peace Sector! And together, we will bring peace and harmony to our home! Believe in us! Believe in our brother! Believe in Great Teacher Ji! He will show us the Way of Peace! The new Age will come! Join us!" The pony calls out. Passer bys just look at him as if he came out of a bar drunk or something!

"So who is this here laughing boy?" Applejack ask Han puzzled.

"Right, what is his deal or what is he even doing?" Pinkie ask Han as she looks at the crazy pony puzzled. "Doesn't ring a bell or any bells!"

Han sighs in irritation as he explains, "That's Rockslide. He's just a lunatic as his brother - Ji. He thinks our empire is the cause of sufferings. Don't believe a word he said, everything is not true."

"So wait, what is he talking about?" Rarity ask Han in concern.

"Does he know something we don't?" Ben ask his future uncle Han seriously.

"It's best that you don't find out. Come on. Let me show you around. So, who's hungry? I'm starve." Han said, smiling as he heads off to lead the newcomers to find something to eat.

Ben chuckled uneasily, "Same old uncle Han..."

-----------

Han found a place for everyone to sit and eat at. They needed some food after what they have gone through so far. Twilight and her friends prepare to eat...well, they would've but the looks from anyone nearby made them uneasy and concern. It's like they aren't being trusted.

"What's wrong? You're not touching the food." Han said to his new friends in concern.

"Ponies are staring at us. And I know why - we're outsiders from West. We need something to make them not worry about us. The last thing I want is get ponies suspicious of us." Twilight said seriously.

"Oh dear, I hate the looks." Fluttershy said nervously. She was trying to hide under the table as if wanting to disappear and pretended that this world doesn't even exist!

"Right, we got to at least stay out of sight." Rainbow said in agreement. It's best to avoid being seen or be suspicious by anypony!

"Do you have any idea, Han? We need some disguises to get us blend in." Ben said to Han who gave a thoughtful look on his face.

Han smiled as he spoke, "I know somepony who can help us. Follow me."

In the market town nearby, Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed Han as they were reaching to the end. They found a young lighted brown Earth Pony with a black mane in bun shape and short tail dressed in his dark green peasant robe and his Cutie Mark is Golden Dragon Symbol with twin blades standing at his stall in selling strawed shoes and hats, and some robes standing at his stall in selling strawed shoes and hats, and some robes.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in shock. They know who this point is at once, since they've met him before!

"Hey, Virtue." Han said to Virtue, getting his attention and surprising him.

Virtue gasped, "General Han. Welcome back again. It's great to see you again. How may I be service?"

"My friends need some dress code. Everypony, this is-!"

All but Han spoke up at once, "Virtue Dragon?!"

"You-You know me?!" Virtue ask in surprise and bewilderment. He just met these new ponies but they somehow know of him!

"Well, I was told that you were... were the best seller!" Twilight exclaims, trying to describe Virtue without giving him a heart attack.

"Right, and the best friend one can do so if need be." Nyx said with a smile. "As well as making disguises in case of any problems.

"Really? Wow... That's some business." Han said to Virtue Dragon in amusement. He didn't think he could be getting such a great title like this.

Virtue Dragon chuckled uneasily, "Not really. Business isn't very good. Just lucky to get some bits. Anyway, how can I help you?"

"Yes. We would like to buy some robes, headwears and shoes for ourselves." Twilight said to Virtue with a smile. If anyone could help in that department, it would be Virtue.

"I don't know what you might find but I hope they will help you."

Rarity hissed in disgust, "Do we have to? Can't we buy some place else?" She really hates the idea of wearing just tacky disguises!

"Rarity! Virtue Dragon is our friend and ally! Are you really gonna ignore him?" Applejack ask Rarity with a frown.

"Right, do you have to be like this everytime you find tacky clothes?" Rainbow ask Rarity, rolling her eyes at this.

"Rarity, come on!" Pinkie exclaims to her friend, even she didn't like her comments.

Rarity sighs while apologizing, "Sorry. Old Habits. I would never ignore him. Let's see what you've got."

Virtue Dragon introduced his dress codes and items for Twilight Sparkle and her friends to look and choose.

Twilight Sparkle worn a noble bluish Chinese night dancer dress-like, similar to her old Grand Galloping Gala dress while her mane and tail are tied in a ponytail. Ben worn a golden Kung Fu suit-like. Applejack worn a brownish Chinese farmer robe while wearing her cowboy hat. Rainbow Dash worn a cyan Chinese Warrior armor. Rarity worn a Chinese Princess dress's robe-like. Fluttershy worn a Dragon patterned greenish Cheongsam. Pinkie Pie worn a pinkish Chinese Chef dress. Spike and Phobos worn straw hats and armors only. Nyx worn a small Chinese robe.

Han whistled as he comments to Virtue on his work, "Amazing! You outdid it again, Virtue."

Virtue Dragon bowed as he responds, "Thank you very much. I hope you find them comfortable."

"Well, it is nice." Fluttershy said meekly to Virtue.

"Yeah, you outdid yourself, Virtue." Rainbow remarks with a chuckle.

"My farmer robe is appropriable and right." Applejack said in approval of her farmer robe.

"Yes, you did made something special." Rarity said with a smile of approval. Perhaps she was wrong in saying what she said before.

"Thankie a lotie!" Pinkie giggles, bouncing around while doing her best not to ruin her new clothes.

"I think the family and I are in approval." Ben said while Nyx and the Dragons nodded in agreement. The clothes that Virtue has made is indeed good.

Twilight Sparkle passed a bag of 300 bits to Virtue Dragon. She compliments, "Thank you for the dress, Virtue. We owe you one."

"I can't take that much! It only cost 50 bits only." Virtue exclaims in shock at the problem that is given to him. The bits are a lot for clothes that cost 50 bits!

"Nah. We've got more. Besides, you needed more than us." Applejack remarks to Virtue with a chuckle.

Fluttershy nodded as she spoke, "You were gentle and kind pony. So, you deserve it for your own home with your brothers."

"Right, they must be proud of ya." Phobos remarks to Virtue with a smile.

Virtue however looks down, sighing, "I don't have brothers."

"Virtue Dragon has always been alone since he and his family were poor." Han explains to Fluttershy and Phobos puzzled. What gave them the idea that Virtue even has brothers?

"What are you talking about? You have brothers! They were-!" Pinkie spoke up, but Applejack quickly shoves a hoof in her mouth before she gives too much away.

"Us! All of us because we helped each other! So, use it for us! We insisted!" Twilight exclaims quickly. She hopes that Virtue and Han doesn't catch on to what Pinkie was going to say.

Ben whispers a reminder to Pinkie, "Pinkie Pie, Virtue haven't met Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper after the rebellion. It's not the time to say so right now."

"Ben's right. Right now, he's on his own. The least we can do is make sure he gets to meet them." Applejack whispers to Pinkie in agreement.

"And Nyx? Not a word, got it." Spike whispers to Nyx who nodded slowly. Now is not the time to be random like Auntie Pinkie Pie!

"Okay." Pinkie remarks, muttering with Applejack's hoof in her mouth which she soon removes.

Virtue Dragon pauses then takes the bow. With a humble bow, he spoke, "Thank you. I will treasure it for your friendship and generosity."

"You're welcome, my friend..." Twilight said to Virtue gently. Hopefully he will put the money to good use!

As Twilight Sparkle and her friends were walking away while following Han, they took a glance at Virtue Dragon struggled in getting some customers to buy his merchandises and clothes. He sighed in upset and disappointment as he continued to wait for the next one. They all worried about him. They turned and talked with Han Zero.

"Eh, General Han," Twilight Sparkle said in concern. Han Zero turned to her. She asked, "Do you think he'll be alright? No customer wants to buy stuffs from him?"

Spike nodded in agreement, "Man, it must be hard for him now..."

Han sighed, "He'll be fine. I hope so. It's not his sales that I'm worry about. It's his kindness and compassion."

"What's wrong with that?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. There's nothing wrong to show some kindness."

"You don't get it, girls. His kindness is giving the money away to the poor," Han said in concern as he pointed at Virtue Dragon. The seller whistled as he quickly passed bits to some poor ponies, who smiled and hugged him before they left. Han groaned, "That's what I'm worry. He's giving out his own bits to poor."

"Ooh... That's so overdo..." Rainbow Dash said in concern, "I get he worry about others but he doesn't have much bits for himself and others."

Applejack sighed, "Yeah. We really need to help him somehow."

"There is a way," Han said in concern. He sighed, "But the government won't allow it. Unless he has the military training paper proof, he won't able to get some salary."

"Oh, it's so not fair..." Pinkie Pie said in concern.

Nyx nodded in agreement, "Nope, it isn't. I just hope Virtue Dragon can make it out alive."

"Oh, he will," Han Zero said firmly. He smiled, "Now that is done. We should be heading to Great Wall of Ma."

Ben chuckled happily, "I've always want to see it. I was told it was the best landmark Land of Ma has."

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "Me too. I want to see what it really looks like, and how long it is."

"Yeah," Mane Six, Spike and Nyx exclaimed in agreement.

"Didn't we just saw it when we came by?" Phobos asked in annoyance, "Besides, what's so great about the Walls? What does it do?"

Han smirked in amusement, "Oh, you'll see. And believe in me, this project took us 10 years to complete after the unification. It wasn't easy. Come on. And behaved yourself, my brother and Azure Phoenix are in-charge of the projects."

"Hey, who is that?" Nyx asked as she pointed at the brown older unicorn with short beard dressed in older yellowish robe and worn a minister's headwear-like. She hummed, "Is he-?"

"Yes, he is, Nyx. He's Rockslider's older brother - Thunderstorm."

Thunderstorm announced, "Ponies of Ma! Be reasonable! Qin Dynasty has destroyed everything! They claimed it is good for our kind and our sake! All nothing but lies! You must not believe in him! You must join the cause! And together, my brother Great Oracle Ji will bring true unification and harmony to our land! And together, we shall usher the Way of Peace! Join us now!"

Ponies chatted and muttered in concern about Thunderstorm's announcement and chats. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked worry and concern about it.

"Come on. Let's go. Nopony would be stupid enough to do this," Han Zero said in annoyance.

Han Zero then led Twilight Sparkle and her friends all the way to the Great Wall of Ma. As they were on their way, Ben got hit by a tonfa. He yelped in pain as he fell to the ground hard. They turned and looked at him in concern.

Ben groaned as he slowly get up while holding the tonfa, "What the-?!"

"Sorry about that! I guess I didn't know my strength."

Everyone looked at their direction as they found a Pegasus stallion with brown goatee, brown short mane in bun with crown and short tail in his earlier 30's worn while worn the crimson and golden armor approaching them. He took his tonfa up and placed it on his back. Rarity and Rainbow Dash gasped in realization.

"Brave Tiger!" Rainbow Dash and Rarity exclaimed.

"Wow! Father was right about you. You girls from the West know a lot about us," Brave Tiger said in amazement. He chuckled uneasily, "I hope you're not mad at me about this. I can easily get carried away."

Applejack rolled her eyes in amusement, "Who wouldn't know about that? We get that a lot."

Ben groaned, "As long you don't thrown a tonfa at me again, I'll be fine. Man that hurts. That thing weights a ton."

"Nah... It's light as the feather," Brave Tiger scoffed in amusement. He turned and found his father, his siblings and Tiger Army were on their way here. He waved to them, "Hey, father, Courage Tigress! Over here! Guess who I was talking to?!"

Claw Tiger looked up and smiled in amusement, "Well, what do you know? If it isn't my friends from the court. It's great to see you again."

General Han, Twilight Sparkle and her friends bowed in respect to Claw Tiger and his clan in respect and firm.

Claw Tiger chuckled a bit, "I see you met my son already. And here's my other two children -!"

"Courage Tiger!" Rarity exclaimed.

Rainbow Dash squealed happily, "And Tigress! So great to see you!"

Brave Tiger whistled, "You guys are full of surprises. You westerns are... 'awesome'. Did I use the word, correctly?"

"You sure did, son," Claw Tiger said in amusement. He turned to his young ones, "Come on, you two. Greet the guests. Don't be rude and shy."

Courage Tiger - a 18-years-old light reddish Pegasus with brown short spiky mane and tail worn the crimson robe and armor while his Cutie Mark is Ferocious Tiger with two claws and Tigress - A 17-years-old light peachy Pegasus with a short brown mane and tail while her Cutie Mark was a Tiger Claw and Chakram, bowed in respect to Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

"Greeting..." Courage Tiger shyly greeted.

Tigress sighed as she nudged him, "Come on, Courage. Man up a bit for once! Sorry about him. He's shy as always."

"Been there, done that," Fluttershy commented.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends bowed in respect to Claw Tiger.

"I see you accustomed to our traditional clothes," Claw Tiger said in amusement and happily.

Twilight Sparkle bowed, "Thank you, Lord Claw Tiger. So, what brings you here?"

"Just buying some markets. My wife can get cranky when there's no ingredients for her to cook. And when there's no ingredient, no dinner," Claw Tiger joked in amusement, "We'll be heading home soon."

Brave Tiger nodded, "Yeah. We've gotta keep our home safe from some bandits. You can never know when they'll strike, even though home is in peace."

"Not only that, our father is also the governor of Wuhu River. The Emperor entrusted him to look after it," Tigress said in amusement.

"Because you guys are Water Expert?" Pinkie Pie asked happily.

"Uh... Pinkie, it's called Naval Expert," Fluttershy said in concern, "If you don't like it, that's fine."

"But still, I'm kinda curious and worry," Courage Tiger said in concern, "How did you Westerns know about us?"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped in concern and worry. Rarity and Rainbow Dash looked scared and worry as they realized that they have spoken out too much about their friends from the past.

"Uh... Books?" Rainbow Dash answered uneasily.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. We also heard rumors. Being the children of Claw Tiger makes you quite famous. I'm pretty sure the mares and stallions would love you all. You all indeed inherited the courage and prowess from your father."

"I... I don't think I have such ability," Courage Tiger said in concern, "I'm not really that brave and prowess as my family."

Brave Tiger gave Courage Tiger a pat, "C'mon, Courage! Stop beating yourself like that! With some training and some hunting on bandits, you'll become a better warrior, even though you outsmarted me of some politics."

"Yeah, Courage! You need to man up a bit! You would have become... ew... 'awesome'?" Tigress said uneasily. She cleared her throat, "What I'm saying is that you've gotta stop being scaredy cat and be the tiger. After all, we are the Tiger Family."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "You've got that right, Tigress. And one day, you'll become the awesome warrior as your dad, bro and sis! You'll get lots and lots of warriors supporting and helping you to defend the Wuhu River! The most awesome of all - you'll be future Emperor of Water Tiger Kingdom!"

Rarity yelped before used her newspaper whacked on Rainbow Dash, "Rainbow Dash, you're not supposed to tell him that!"

"What?! Emperor?! Me?!" Courage Tiger exclaimed in concern. He gulped, "I think that's too ambitious and scary. I need to faint!"

Courage Tiger fell on the ground hard in shock. Brave Tiger and Tigress approached and checked on Courage Tiger.

"I think you've said too much," Pinkie Pie said in concern.

"What the heck was that about," Claw Tiger asked in concern.

"Just being random and crazy as Pinkie Pie?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed as she make her mane into Pinkie Pie, "I love Party! Who wants to party?! I do! I do!"

Pinkie Pie groaned, "You just have to do that, don't you?"

Brave Tiger chuckled, "You guys are sure funny but 'awesome' I think."

"Yeah. I hope we can have some fun together again," Tigress said happily.

Claw Tiger smiled, "So, where would you be heading?"

"To Great Wall," Han Zero explained, "I want to take them on the tour for the most important landmark of our home."

"Ah, yes. I understand. I hope we'll meet again. Good luck and have some fun, my friends. Watch out for the enemy too as well. You will never know when they strike."

"I agreed. The rebellion is getting worse for last two years."

"I know what you mean. Hopefully, it would be quelled sooner than later. There's no telling what kind of damages it may inflicted on our home especially this so-called 'Great Oracle' Ji."

Han Zero nodded, "I hope it's not serious. I'll see you later."

"Well, see ya." Claw Tiger smiled as he turned to his family, "Brave, Tigress; let's go home. We need to wake your brother up now."

Brave Tiger and Tigress helped Courage Tiger as they and their father headed off at once. Twilight Sparkle and her friends bowed down in respect to them. Han Zero then led Twilight Sparkle and her friends to Great Wall of Ma.

---------------------------------------------

Han then decided to take Twilight Sparkle and her friends to the Great Wall of Ma. They spent for noon in reaching to their destination. Upon arriving at the Great Wall, Twilight and her friends awed in amazement and surprise of what they just saw.

Twilight Sparkle sighed happily, "I've always want to see the Great Wall! This is amazing!"

Nyx squealed happily, "Yeah! That's the biggest and longest wall I ever seen! It's no wonder everypony considered it to be the most important landmark."

"It's just a long walls only," Phobos said in annoyance, "The Unicorns could have blast it out anyway!"

"Not exactly," Han Zero said in amusement, "These walls are no ordinary bricks."

"What do you mean by that?" Ben asked in surprise, "They all looked ordinary bricks."

Rarity nodded, "I agreed. It's just pained with silver to look like it's a real steel."

Applejack hummed, "I don't think so. They looked like they're made of real strong steels and metals. And I'd say that's one way to prevent the bad guys getting in. So, what kind of materials did you'all use?"

"You're gonna like this one. Just follow my lead," Han said in amusement.

Han Zero led Twilight Sparkle and her friends to the construction and camp sites for Great Wall. They stopped by two familiar characters - Anger the brown and older Earth Pony with black short spiky mane and tail worn worn the bluish armor and Navy Arrow the younger Unicorn one with brownish yet hairy mustache and beard dressed in blue general armor and phoenix's helmet-like.

"Hold! This is restricted area. Nopony is allow to enter," Anger said firmly.

Navy Arrow chuckled, "If I were you, I'd better not stick around. He gets easily angry."

"No worries. They're with me," Han said calmly. He turned to Twilight Sparkle and her friends, "My dear friends, these are Anger and his little brother Navy Arrow."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends bowed down in respect. Pinkie Pie and Nyx hummed happily as they looked at Anger.

"What the heck are you looking at?" Anger asked in annoyance.

"Sorry, it's just that you don't have the eye patch," Pinkie Pie said happily, "I kinda like that because it makes you the pirate! After all, they don't call you One-Eyed Anger for nothing."

Nyx nodded as she placed the eye patch on Anger's left eye side, "As Auntie Rainbow Dash, you looked awesome with this!"

Pinkie Pie gave the mirror for Anger to look at. Everyone yelped in concern as they know Anger would be furious about it. Instead, Anger laughed in amusement.

"If I had my lose my eye, I would have worn it. Not bad," Anger remarked in amusement as he took the eye patch out from his left side, "I don't know what 'pirate' is but sounds interesting especially One-Eyed Anger. I would like to take that title if I lose one."

Navy Arrow whistled, "Wow. You've got him there. He usually gets grumpy when someone mess with him. And believe in me, you don't want to mess with him. He's not very gentle with anything especially the little one."

"Arrow! That wasn't very funny."

"Hey, don't look at me. It's the truth. You always get grumpy when it comes to kids or insubordinate soldiers."

"Grr... Arrow, I so hate it when you compliment me about my temper..."

"Whatever, brother. You worry too much. So, what's next? Here for the tour?"

"Yes, we are," Han Zero said, "Where are my brother and Wolverine Thrust?"

"At the Great Wall of Ma camp," Anger and Navy Arrow answered in unison.

Anger and Navy Arrow led Han Zero and his guests all the way to the camp sites of Great Walls. They found Azure Phoenix and Wolverine Thrust were chatting and discussing about the Great Walls structure.

"It looks like you need some help on the structure," Han joked.

Wolverine Thrust and Azure Phoenix turned to their back. They both were surprise as they greeted Han Zero and the guests for arriving at the location. Han Zero smiled as he replied.

"Just showing our friends here of what Great Wall is all about. And believe me, they think it's just bricks."

Wolverine Thrust and Azure Phoenix looked surprise before they laughed in amusement. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were shock and confused about it.

"My friends. The Great Wall's bricks are no ordinary." Azure Phoenix said in amusement.

Wolverine Thrust nodded, "Perhaps, a demonstration and tour to the Great Wall. Trust us. You'd be surprise of it. Follow us."

Wolverine Thrust and his two Generals guided Twilight Sparkle and her friends across the construction site. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were amazed and surprised by the workers' effort on construction of Great Wall.

The workers found couple of giant silver and grayish stone-mixed from some of mines or transports delivering the materials to them. They all hammered them down very hard to a few pieces. They then sharpened them into shape of bigger bricks. They then moved and pushed the bricks via the couple of rolling logs all the way to the Great Walls. They used ropes and hooks in carrying big bricks to the walls where another group slowly placed and stick the bricks to the Great Walls of Ma.

"Wow... The workers really work very hard on this work," Fluttershy commented.

Rarity nodded as she took a glance at the strange rocks, "Indeed. But I had never seen this kind of stones before. Are these what made for bricks on Great Walls?"

"Yes, Lady Rarity. We know that the enemies will do anything to break through it by brute force and magic," Wolverine Thrust smiled while looking at the Great Walls, "So, that is why we use new materials that makes the walls very strong, impenetrable and magic-proof as well."

Azure Phoenix nodded in agreement as he explained, "What you are holding is very rare and special materials we ever had at Land of Ma - Armonium."

"What's Armonium?" Spike asked curiously as he took a bite on it. He yelped, "Ouch! That hurts!"

Azure Phoenix chuckled, "Of course, Armonium is a very strong, impenetrable, endurable and magic proof - and also dragon bites proof. Nothing or anything could ever pierce its walls. And that is why it is a perfect use for Great Walls."

Han Zero nodded in agreement, "That's not the only reason. The mountains are too steep and high for anypony and even intruders to climb up. Unless you know the passage wall to the top, it will tire you out in a minute and second."

"That's cool and all. What happen if there's the flyers?" Rainbow Dash asked. Wolverine Thrust cleared his throat as he showed the worker fired the dragon-shaped turret-like. As the worker demonstrate the turret's attacks on the sky, it hits some puff of sky. She whistled, "Okay. That wouldn't be the problem..."

Pinkie Pie looked from her position to the left end and then to the right end by literally stretching her long neck. She yelped in pain. Everyone was in shock by her ability.

"So, how long the Great Wall is?"

Han Zero smiled, "21,196.18 Kilometer."

Wolverine Thrust smiled, "As you can see my friends, Great Walls of Ma is impenetrable. If there's anything wrong, the torch will be lighted and alerted Land of Ma of the intruders. The Land of Ma will be safe from harm. Convince enough?"

"Definitely..." Phobos commented in shock, "I so not want to get on your bad side..."

Nyx noticed some workers grunted and groaned in exhaustion and sleepy. The soldiers knocked and whacked them in waking up and continued the work. Twilight Sparkle and her friends noticed it. They all looked worry about it.

"Don't you think you should let the workers to take the break," Fluttershy said in concern.

"We would. But deadline is near. We have to finish it by the end of June. This means we have 15 more days to complete it." Wolverine Thrust said in concern, "And believe me, you do not want to see the Emperor's bad side. It's not good."

"Unless we have some ways to accomplish it," Azure Phoenix said in concern while looking at incomplete structure of Great Walls, "We all gonna lose our heads."

Anger huffed, "We'll never get it done."

Navy Arrow sighed, "Well... When the Emperor demands something, you've gotta get it done before it's too late. I hate this job..."

Everyone gave in some thoughts of what needs to accomplish it. Twilight Sparkle smiled as she had the idea. She told her friends of the ideas especially their modern vehicle designs - measurement and managing skills, excavators and even using a rectangle box of Armonium Stones.

Twilight Sparkle, Azure Phoenix, Spike and Nyx worked on measuring the Great Wall's empty holes. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Ben Mare, Phobos, Wolverine Thrust, Anger and Navy Arrow worked on labor duty through moving the giant Armonium Bricks via shields, carrying via ancient yet manual excavators and leading the laborers. Rarity, Fluttershy and Han Zero worked on coloring the rectangle boxes into grayish walls-like. They spent exactly 15 days to complete it. The Great Walls of Ma is done.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends including Qin Dynasty Officers commented and remarked happily that they actually manage to finish the work in time.

"Can you believe it?" Navy Arrow asked in surprise.

Anger nodded, "Having Western Ponies here was a great idea. We've managed to get the work done."

Azure Phoenix smiled as he turned to Twilight Sparkle and her friends, "We owe this to them."

Wolverine Thrust smiled as he and his generals bowed down, "You have our eternal gratitude. I'll be sure the Emperor rewarded your effort and talents for accomplishing the Great Wall structure complete. He would be please of it. The Land of Ma will be safe from harm now."

"It was nothing. We are glad to help," Twilight Sparkle commented happily.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends commented happily of helping the ponies.

"We now can go home for rest," Navy Arrow said happily.

Anger nodded, "Indeed. This works tire us down a lot..."

Rarity gasped, "I can't believe it! We forgot about it!"

"We don't have the place to stay..." Fluttershy said in concern.

Han Zero smiled, "Leave it to me. I'm way ahead of you. We should go home now."

Everyone hummed in concern as they all wondered of what he was thinking about. How can he able to get the house for them to stay?

---------------------------------------------

In evening, Han Zero had invite Twilight Sparkle and her friends to stay his home for the rest. He gave them a tour about his home before arriving at the large room.

"Make yourself comfort," Han Zero smiled, "It's the least we can do."

Twilight Sparkle bowed, "Thank you so much, Han. We owe you one."

"It was nothing. You already owe me for completing the Great Walls construction," Han Zero smiled, "Get some sleep."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends commented happily to Han Zero while saying goodnight to him as well. They all get some sleep on their beds for sleep.

Pinkie Pie sighed, "You know I kinda like this place."

"Me too," Rainbow Dash commented.

Twilight Sparkle scoffed, "Let's not get over our heads. There're lot of things were about to happen. And I have the feeling that something is gonna happen..."

"You could be right..." Ben said in concern, "But let's get some sleep..."

Han Zero was on the way out. He found his brother Wolverine Thrust eating his Bak Chou buns. His brother turned and looked at him.

"You just have to bring them here?" Wolverine Thrust asked in annoyance.

Han scoffed, "What? Just to ignore them? Come on. What kind of stallion am I? I learned it from Virtue Dragon."

"Oh dear... Learn too much if you ask me..." Wolverine Thrust said in annoyance. He turned and looked at the window, "Let's just hope nothing goes wrong at our home..."

---------------------------------------------

At the altar, both Thunderstorm and Rockslide entered it as they approached the older Unicorn stallion, who was praying to it. He has five to then braided brown mane, brown mustache and messy long beard worn the monk yellowish robe with black vest as well as some beads while holding the brownish magical fiery staff-like.

"Brother," Rockslide exclaimed in concern, "No, Great Teacher Ji, I have bring troubling news."

"I see..." Great Oracle Ji said calmly and harmonically, "So, the Emperor really did bring the West to our land. And now, the Qin wish to move against us..."

"Huh?!" Rockslide was shock and surprise as he asked, "How did-?"

Great Oracle Ji answered. "The Heaven has spoken to me."

"Then, Great Teacher," Thunderstorm cleared his throat, "Please use your power to guide our children to salvation."

"Yes, you must! We have more than 100,000 followers joined our cause! Guide us all," Rockslide pleaded, "Bring us true harmony."

"Yes. The time of Emperor's and his Qin has passed. The end has finally come, as well as the new beginning..." Great Oracle Ji said calmly and firmly. His body glowed brightly. He continued his parying, "This land shall now witnessed the new Age of Way of Peace."

With the words has spoken, Great Oracle Ji fired his staff at the altar. It then shaken very hard as it shot the powerful brightly light beam to the sky. It created the powerful dark storm. Great Oracle Ji sighed calmly.

"And thus, the great history and legendary of Three Kingdoms of Ma is about to begin. Starting with the first rebellion - The Yellow Scarf Rebellion..."

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Michael McConnohie: Narrator
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Brian Drummond: Wolverine Thrust, Excel Con
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Alessandro Juliani: Han Zero

Minor Casts:
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Kath Soucie: Megan William
Scott Menville: Danny William
Kari Wahlgren: Molly William
James Babson: Claw Tiger
Dave B. Mitchell: Virtue Dragon
Yuri Lowenthal: Brave Tiger
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger
GK Bowes: Tigress
Kirk Thornton: One-Eyed Anger
Tony Oliver: Navy Arrow

Cameo:
Mark Oliver: Emperor Qin Wang Di
Brian Dobson: Icky Cook
Doug Stone: Great Oracle Ji
Michael Forest: Rockslide, Thunderstorm

Next Chapter - Yellow Scarf Rebellion: The civil war has broke out. Great Oracle Ji is now leading his rebellion in against the Qin Dynasty. The Emperor has issued the order to finish the rebellion off including Wolverine Thrust, Han Zero, Azure Phoenix, Claw Tiger and even Virtue Dragon. Who will be victorious on the Battle of Heaven's Altar? Can Twilight Sparkle and her friends save the Land of Ma?

PreviousChapters Next