• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,021 Views, 15 Comments

The Mystics History - JusSonic



The story behind the Mystic Ponies is revealed.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,021

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3: The Oath

[Enter Three Kingdoms Theme Song]

Twilight Sparkle and her friends screamed wildly as they entered into the Book of Ages. As they landed on the ground, they came across the Ancient Land of Ma. They all entered it as they're ready to face it. They witnessed the land was in turmoil as Imperial Court argued with each other while civil war broke out between peasants, rebels, imperials, warriors, nobles, warlords, ministers and even the Emperor.

Stallion: Through the storm,
Through the darkness,
The once peaceful kingdom
Lost its Love and Harmony
Turn into grief despair

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper prayed and bowed down before the altar as they make a vow of sworn brotherhood. They joined up with various brave and compassion warriors in journeying across the land to help troubled ponies.

Azure Phoenix stood on the Imperial Palace's entrance as he held his sword up high proudly as his Imperial Phoenix Army. His army cheered wildly and proudly. They all went from territory to territory for conquest and control of the land.

Claw Tiger smiled proudly as he led his Tiger Warriors to deal with rebels. As he was dying, Claw Tiger passed the sword to his eldest son, Brave Tiger. Brave Tiger led his warriors in reclaiming Wuhu River for his clan. As he died, he passed to Courage Tiger as the new Leader of Kingdom.

Stallion: The destiny is now yours
To change its course and fate.
Heaven and Earth chose you to fulfill its purpose

Virtue Dragon helped ponies as well as showing kindness and compassion. His warriors of Western Dragon Kingdom fought bravely and determinedly to defend the innocent.

Stallion: A hero with benevolent heart
Desires a land of virtue.

Azure Phoenix recruited more of warriors and strategists under his banner. He led the Imperial Phoenix Kingdom army across the land for conquest and world domination of empire.

Stallion: A hero with great ambition
Desired a land of power and talents

Courage Tiger was in great doubt and pain about his past. Nevertheless, he stood proudly on Water Tiger military naval ship, along with others. He was leading them to defend his home.

Stallion: A hero with courageous fangs
Desired a land of unity.

Three kingdoms marched into the battlefield as they all charged into it as they began battled with each other fiercely and firmly.

Stallion: Pray its Terror Ends,
Hope the Peace Returns

Twilight Sparkle and her friends witnessed the holographic form of history records about the heroes and villains from Qin Dynasty Era into the Three Kingdoms Era. They were amazed and shocked, but sometimes angered and upset while others - pained and despair.

Stallion & Chorus: Oh, Great Warriors of the Heaven
Save us from the Demon God's Hell
May you guide us to Paradise Land
Where no blood shall ever shed again

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero stood before Royal Sisters. Both sides held each other hooves for the moment before the princesses disappeared from sights, including Han Zero. Azure Phoenix slowly turned and faced his two biggest rivals - Virtue Dragon and Courage Tiger. Three Rulers held and crossed each other's their swords up proudly. It created the magical aura forms of Greenish Dragon, Bluish Phoenix and Crimson Tiger stood up and roared wildly as the mightiest warriors in Land of Ma!

Stallion & Chorus: Whenever we're in grave danger,
You braved to bring us home
Your deeds will not be Forgotten
Your Tale becomes Legend

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Mystic History

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: The Oath

"The Yellow Scarf Rebellion has been quelled. Its leaders - Great Oracle Ji, Thunderstorm and Rockslide were killed. And their followers have scattered across the nation while most were either killed or captured by the Imperials." Narrator narrated, "However, despite his effort and loyalty to the Qin Dynasty, Virtue Dragon must face his consequence for defying and disobeying the order for saving the village..."

At the Imperial Main Camp, the generals and soldiers were gathered including Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Virtue Dragon was in chains while squatted down. Both Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper remained silent while standing besides with him.

"So much for good deeds..." Rainbow Dash said in concern, "All this because Virtue Dragon disobeyed and rescued village. That's a good thing, right?"

Fluttershy nodded, "He should deserve more than just this!"

"Honestly. How could the generals think of that insubordination when he was trying to save the civilians?!" Rarity demanded in annoyance.

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "Well, this is Qin Dynasty - the greatest cruel empire The Land of Ma has ever had. They don't care how good the deeds are. They only want power, obedience and loyalty only from the generals especially the soldiers and peasants."

"That is so cruel..." Spike remarked in annoyance.

The trumpets sounded. Everyone remained silent and watched the event. Virtue Dragon remained silent while looking down in defeat. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked worry and scared, including Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper. Wolverine Thrust cleared his throat as he began his trials on his commander.

"Come on, was this necessary? Virtue Dragon did save the village. That counts of serving the Imperial," Han Zero pleaded.

"I'll deal with you later, Han about obedience and discipline. If you don't mind, I would like to make a declaration about mine and Emperor's decision," Wolverine Thrust said angrily, "Read the charges, Han."

Han Zero sighed as he read the charges out, "Commander Virtue Dragon of Volunteer Units, you stand before the military commanding officer and generals, accused of insubordination and defiance of his order from leaving the post especially during the war against the Yellow Scarf Rebellion! Thus, this means that you wanted to rebel the Imperial Majesty."

Generals chatted and gossiped in concern about Virtue Dragon and his insubordination. Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper remained silent yet clenched their fists in wanted to punch them for questioning Virtue Dragon's loyalty.

"I don't like this..." Applejack said in concern.

Ben Mare nodded, "Me neither. I was hoping to get to see of how these three guys became sworn brothers. It looks like it's not gonna happen."

"But if that happen, he shouldn't have existed in present," Nyx reminded her father.

Phobos hummed, "She does have the point."

Wolverine Thrust growled, "Be quiet! How do you respond to this?"

And just before Virtue Dragon could respond, both Warpath Temper and Blade Dragoon moved to the front while armed with their weapons. Generals and soldiers did the same thing. But Wolverine Thrust raised his left hoof up in halting them from engaging the prisoners.

"If you want to harm our commander, you gonna have to go through me!" Warpath Temper exclaimed in anger.

Blade Dragoon nodded, "Indeed! Doesn't saving an innocent lives prove something?! He has dignity, pride, loyalty and compassion to the ponies! And you call yourself generals!"

The Imperial Soldiers were tempted and annoyed as they wanted to attack if their general hadn't stop them.

"If you wouldn't let me talk first," Wolverine Thrust said calmly. Both Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper remained silent. He continued, "How do you respond to it, commander?"

Virtue Dragon sighed, "I have no excuse. What I did is true. But I did for the ponies. I regret nothing but unable to do my duty for them."

"Then, in the name of his Imperial Majesty, I sentenced you..." Wolverine Thrust said darkly yet firmly. Everyone remained silent while waiting for the answer. He narrowed his angry eyes, "to be Magistrate of Mountain North Star!"

Shock and surprise, everyone was speechless by Wolverine's declaration.

"Okay... I did not see that coming," Rainbow Dash commented in shock.

Pinkie Pie giggled, "I did...."

"Release him," Wolverine Thrust ordered firmly. The soldiers obeyed as they freed Virtue Dragon from the chains. The commanding officer approached as he passed the declaration scroll to the commander, "Congratulation, Commander Virtue, you've been promoted."

"Uh... I-I don't understand." Virtue Dragon asked in concern.

Wolverine Thrust sighed, "While I extremely hate disobedience and insubordination, but I admire your loyalty and responsibility to ponies and our kingdom. I admit it - we do need some stallions like you. So, I told the emperor about this and recommended him to give position to you. And he agreed. With your example, politicians and magistrate will follow it. Qin Dynasty could be build for a better way. Wouldn't you agree, Han?"

Han Zero hummed while nodded, "Yes. That is true. With that, you can help ponies. And not to mention, you earned lots of gold for your effort and administration."

Virtue Dragon was in shock and surprise. He gulped before bowed down, "Though I'm not skilled in administration, but I will do my part for the ponies with honor! I will not let you down!"

"We know. Do your best. Ask for help if you needed," Han Zero said calmly. He turned to Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper, "What about those two?"

"Give them the golds for their effort and loyalty, that's all. Same goes for the soldiers. Today, we celebrate for victory in defeating the rebellion for good!" Wolverine Thrust declared firmly and proudly. The soldiers and generals cheered wildly and happily. He turned to Cruez, "Except for General Cruez and his army. They all demoted for disobedience, reckless and insubordination!"

Cruez and his Diamond Dogs awed in disappointment and upset about the demotion. The Imperial Army celebrated their first victory from defeating the rebels - drinking wines, eating foods, dancing wildly and even performing sword fights.

Warpath Temper sighed, "Well, glad that is over."

Blade Dragoon nodded, "Indeed. Virtue Dragon gets promoted. Who knew?"

"Well, I'm just glad the war is over. We can do what we want," Virtue Dragon said, "I will head to North Star to continue my Magistrate Career. What will you two do?"

Blade Dragoon hummed, "Actually I never thought of it. I was hoping I can go back home and feed my village, with gold."

"Yeah? I will go back and have tons of wines to drink!" Warpath Temper said in amusement. Everyone looked at him. He hummed, "What? That's what I do for everyday."

Virtue Dragon sighed while bowed down, "Well, either way, it's quiet an honor to fight alongside with you, my friends."

"As do we," Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper bowed down.

"Till we meet again," Virtue Dragon said proudly.

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper departed and went separate ways for their usual days. Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked shock about it.

"That's it? No brotherhood or something?!" Spike asked in shock.

Phobos groaned, "Anticlimactic..."

"Maybe they just want to be friends since they just met," Fluttershy suggested.

"Maybe not on the right time, and not right place," Ben said suspiciously, "If I remember correctly, they will perform the oath at Peach Garden during spring."

"Since it's spring, why aren't they performing it?" Rainbow Dash asked curiously.

Rarity nodded, "Are you sure we're at the right track?" Rarity asked in concern.

Ben groaned, "Yes, I am! I'm sure of it."

"Maybe not today, just a weeks or month later," Twilight Sparkle said in realization.

"So, we should skip the time?" Nyx asked curiously.

Applejack hummed, "Well, we've got nothing else to do since the rebels are put to rest."

"The party? I really wanna play!" Pinkie Pie insisted happily.

Everyone groaned, "NO!"

"In that case, we skip the time now," The Narrator said in amusement, "Three weeks later..."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped in surprise and shock as their bodies glowed brightly. They got teleported at once.

---------------------------------------------

Three Weeks Later...

Twilight Sparkle and her family were teleported at unknown village, without their armors but their first disguises. They all saw ponies were smiling and chatting happily with each other, as well as doing their businesses.

"This place is nice," Fluttershy commented, "Reminds me of Party Favor's hometown."

"Okay... Where are we?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Pinkie Pie sighed, "Mount North Star, remember, silly?"

"I wonder where is Virtue Dragon?" Rarity asked curiously, "After all, he did enjoy selling shoes and straw hats."

Applejack sighed, "Rarity, he is a magistrate, not a seller anymore."

"Which means he's at the palace," Twilight Sparkle answered, "And that's where we should go."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends headed off to Magistrate Palace, hoping to find Virtue Dragon. Took them hours to find it via asking ponies about him and the place, they finally arrived at the location. They even told the guards about their relationship with him and shown them their Imperial Sign Paper, thanks to Azure Phoenix.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends searched and looked through the hallway. They were amazed by the designs of architect - reminds them of Three Kingdoms the visited from their Cutie Map Adventures.

Mane Six and their friends arrived at the meeting chamber where they heard some chats. They hid behind the walls and listen. Nyx, Spike and Phobos took a peek through empty doorway as they found Virtue Dragon was standing and talking with the well-dressed fat Imperial Inspector, who is seated.

"Magistrate of North Star, identify yourself and your background," Inspector demanded, "This is just a routine to investigate on your administration."

Virtue Dragon nodded, "My name is Virtue Dragon - son of Prince Han Dragoon from the Dragoon Dynasty."

"What?! Really? You're one of Dragoon Dynasty's descendants?!"

"Yes, I am."

"Oh dear!" Inspector then laughed in amusement. He quickly stood up and bowed in amusement, "Pardon my manners, my dear lord."

Virtue Dragon sighed while scratching his head, "It's okay. I get that a lot."

"Please, take a seat, my dear lord,' Inspector insisted. As Virtue Dragon took a seat, he then asked, "Since you're from one of the old Seven Kingdoms, why aren't you part of the Imperial Military, Civil or Service? Most of them are part of it? Why did you hold such low rank?"

"True. However, as the servant to the Qin Dynasty, I take my duty and responsibility for ponies seriously."

"I see. May I know who recommended this to you? How did you achieve it?"

"I joined the Imperial as the Commander of Volunteer Army under General Han Zero during 10 months of battling the Yellow Scarf Rebellion especially the final battle and saving the village. Both Grand General Wolverine Thrust and General Han Zero gave me this position. I take it pride and serious to my glorious kingdom."

"Interesting. But I have a question for you..." Inspector said in amusement. Virtue Dragon looked at him seriously. He continued, "Tell me, did you get some bribery from this place? I heard the villagers stored lots of gold inside their residents. It will make you richest and even be part of Imperial Court! I'd say it's a good fortune for you to take."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends groaned a bit as they don't like his tone especially being greedy.

Virtue Dragon huffed firmly, "As the servant to upright official, I have done no such thing to the innocents. My duty is serve and protect them, not confiscate their belongings."

"Hahahahha... Are you certain? You're not bluffing, are you?"

"If it's the proof you want, go and investigate yourself. I'm not a liar!"

Inspector hummed calmly, "Very well. I would like to see it for myself."

Inspector stood up and immediately leave the meeting chamber. Twilight Sparkle and her friends watch on in disbelief and annoyance.

Rarity groaned, "Honestly. Who does he think he is?!"

Applejack nodded, "Reminds me of Flim-Flam brothers... A lot..."

"I'd say he's up to something," Pinkie Pie said suspiciously, "I don't like that look especially the smile. It's a greedy smile..."

"Then, let's follow him and keep an eye on him. He's up to something..." Twilight Sparkle said suspiciously.

Just before Mane Six and their friends could move, Virtue Dragon emerged from the chamber and spotted them. Everyone looked surprise and shock as well as being awkward. Inside the chamber, Virtue Dragon have a chat with them while having some drinks especially involving with the greedy inspector.

"I see..." Virtue Dragon said in concern, "I don't like it. I don't trust him."

"He's definitely up to something. I can feel it," Rainbow Dash said in annoyance.

Fluttershy nodded, "I hope he's not asking for bribes again. How dare he try to take ponies' money away?! Has he no heart?!"

"I don't think he cares," Phobos said in annoyance.

Spike nodded, "Yeah. All he can think of is money..."

"VIRTUE!" The angry voice demanded. Everyone turned to the entrance and encountered The Inspector entered the chamber. He growled in anger, "Identify yourself especially how you achieve this position! I don't believe someone so royalty like you could take this position!"

Virtue Dragon growled, "I told you before. My name is Virtue Dragon - descendant of Dragoon Dynasty! I achieve this by involving in the war against the Yellow Scarf Rebellion!"

"LIAR! You dare deceive me?!"

"I do no such thing!"

"I'm warning, Virtue. If I find out the truth about you, I will personally deal with this!"

Virtue Dragon slammed his hoof on table, "Then, go and investigate it yourself! I would never harm my ponies. I treat them as family!"

"We shall see..." Inspector snarled in anger.

Inspector stood up and left the chamber. Twilight Sparkle and her friends groaned in annoyance about him and his attitude.

"He got lots of nerve for calling Virtue Dragon a liar," Rainbow Dash remarked angrily.

Spike nodded, "Yeah. I would've give anything to beat a crap out of me!"

"You've said it," Phobos nodded.

Nyx hummed, "He's up to something. We should keep an eye on him."

"Agree," Twilight Sparkle nodded in agreement. She turned to Virtue Dragon, "With your permission, we would like to investigate on him."

Virtue Dragon nodded, "I agree. You may proceed, but don't get yourself into trouble."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends nodded in agreement as they headed off and keep an eye on the Inspector, making sure that he isn't up to his tricks...

---------------------------------------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed the inspector all the way to his guest house. They hid behind the walls as they tried to get the glimpse and heard of what inspector is planning in his investigation.

"It seems that honest Virtue Dragon refuse to cooperate with me. He doesn't even want the money but to look after the ponies. How stupid was that." The Inspector said angrily while looking through his books, "Well, if I'm gonna prove that he's a corrupted official, then I'm gonna force the ponies to admit it as well as taking their golds for their 'deceptive' crimes."

Mane Six and their friends gasped in shock as they quickly sneaked away out at once. They then had some chats.

"I can't believe it!" Rarity said angrily, "He don't deserve to be an inspector!"

"Yeah! I'd say we go in and kick his flank for good!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed in annoyance.

Applejack nodded, "I second for that! It's time for bucking!"

"Why not get the gold? We deserve it," Phobos asked in amusement. Everyone glared at him. He yelped, "Just kidding! Of course, helping ponies is important. I just want gold..."

"Hold it, guys! By attacking the official, Virtue Dragon will be demoted or lose his job," Twilight Sparkle said in concern, "Unless there is another official here, we won't prove that inspector's guilty."

"There must be a way! He will hurt the ponies!" Fluttershy said in concern.

Ben hummed, "What if we get all the ponies' supports to prove that he is innocent?"

"Ooh! I get it! We can get them to take action and make demands to Qin to get rid of him!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed happily.

Nyx gasped, "Yeah! The Emperor will expel him."

"So, we'd better get a step of him now." Spike said confidently.

Everyone nodded in agreement as they all quickly left the Magistrate's Palace at once. They have to tell the peasants and town ponies about it.

---------------------------------------------

By morning, the announcer placed the notice paper on the Magistrate Palace's walls for ponies to look through. Mane Six, their allies and the ponies of North Star Village gathered at the area to listen.

"Citizens of North Star, please come and visit the inspector! Show him your dissatisfaction with your magistrate's administration and treatment. He will deal with this corrupted official for good! Do not be feared. He will protect you from this corrupted official!"

Town Ponies chatted in concern of what they just heard. Mane Six and their allies turned to them while nodded in confirmation.

The town ponies shouted, "Master Virtue Dragon did no such thing! He's a good leader! He cared for us like family! He even sacrificed some of his own bits for us! He gave us shelter and foods! He'd never hurt us! He never threaten us!"

"Well? Does that prove anything?" Twilight Sparkle demanded in amusement.

"It certainly is! It has proven me that you ponies are corrupted!" The Inspector exclaimed as he and his soldiers emerged from his guest house while armed with whip, "And I will make you all confess it! And I will take your gold for your crimes. After all, crime doesn't pay."

Mane Six and their allies gasped, "You wouldn't?!"

Inspector smirked, "I would. Seize them! Whip them hard for confess! Do not stop!"

"RUN!" Nyx, Spike and Phobos screamed in fear.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "We can-!"

"We can't! We can't interfere the timeline! We have to run now!" Twilight Sparkle interrupted, "We have to keep the ponies from harm now!"

"That's just great!" Applejack remarked in annoyance.

As Mane Six and their allies kept on running as fast as they can, they have to keep the innocent ponies safe from being whacked and attacked by both corrupted inspector and guards for the past minutes. Despite their efforts, the guards continued attacking and whacking the innocent ponies.

"Twilight, we have to stop him now!" Fluttershy pleaded.

Rarity nodded, "I usually don't use violent but this is very necessary! The inspector has to be stopped now!"

"Yeah! We have to do it now!" Pinkie Pie pleaded in concern. She gasped in realization as he tail wiggled, "Stop! We've got company!"

"WHERE?!" Everypony asked in surprise and concern.

ROAR! Ponies stopped at once as they spotted both Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper stood before them as they were armed with their blades.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Warpath Temper demanded angrily.

Blade Dragoon nodded, "Why are the guards harming the innocent?!"

"The Inspector did it!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed while answering, "He tried to make Virtue Dragon to confess that he committed crimes by making ponies confess the lies out while getting the gold for 'crimes'. And the worse about him, he tell a lie that Virtue Dragon is corrupted!"

"WHAT?!" Warpath Temper demanded in anger as he turned and glared at the Inspector, "So, you are the inspector?! You've got lots of nerve for making a lie about Virtue Dragon! Nopony gets away with this!"

Inspector yelped in concern and worry, "Stay back! I'm warning you! I am the Imperial Inspector! You have no right to attack me!"

"SHUT UP!" Warpath Temper exclaimed in anger, "I'm gonna crack you now!"

"Do something!" Inspector exclaimed in concern.

The guards came to the Inspector but all got knocked out. As the Inspector was about to run, he was grabbed and thrown to the ground hard by Warpath Temper. Warpath Temper grabbed and held the whip tightly.

"Time to teach you some lessons," Warpath Temper snarled, "Let's see how you feel when I do this!"

Warpath Temper roared as he swung his whip in hitting and slamming at the Inspector for few times. The town ponies cheered wildly and happily for him to beat the crap out of him. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in shock and concern about it.

Upon arriving at the area, Virtue Dragon saw the event. He quickly entered the scene. He quickly stopped Warpath Temper from hitting the inspector.

"Warpath, stop it! What are you doing?!" Virtue Dragon demanded.

Warpath Temper huffed angrily, "Teaching him a lesson!"

Blade Dragoon nodded in agreement, "Though we're not sure of our friend's ability as magistrate, but we trusted him. We believed in him as worthy and qualified magistrate! And you dare badmouth him as corrupted official?!"

"And not to mention, he tried to steal the gold from innocent! And nopony agree with him, he attacks them!" Warpath Temper growled," That's why he needs to die!"

Ponies cheered wildly and proudly that they want the inspector died at once. The Inspector screamed in fear while pleaded for mercy and forgiveness.

Virtue Dragon groaned in anger while glaring at Inspector, "I won't forgive you for what you have done to me and the ponies! But I will spare you for now. However, if you ever threaten my ponies again, I will tear you apart! Is that clear?"

Inspector gulped and nodded fearfully, "Yes, sir."

"Don't worry about him," The familiar voice said calmly. He approached to the front while removed his hat. Han Zero smirked in amusement, "I'll take care of him. And by my book, old friend, you're qualified as good magistrate. Keep on the good work."

Virtue Dragon gasped, "Han?! What-what are you doing here?"

Han Zero smiled, "Just checking on you. And I'd say you did a pretty good job, my friend. See ya."

Han Zero pushed the corrupted Inspector off at once. The ponies cheered wildly and happily. Virtue Dragon turned to Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper. The magistrate bowed down in respect.

"Thank you for your aid. I appreciate it a lot," Virtue Dragon thanked happily.

Blade Dragoon smiled, "It's the least we can do. We're glad that we found you here."

Warpath Temper chuckled, "Yeah. Since we're here, how about some drinks?"

"Good idea," Blade Dragoon smiled.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends smiled in relief and happy to see three ponies being friends to each other.

---------------------------------------------

At the dining chamber; Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper chuckled happily as they all drinking their wines and chatted happily with each other. Mane Six and their friends hid behind the kitchen while watching the event.

"So, my friends, what brings you here?" Virtue Dragon asked in surprise.

"Master Virtue, I've come to ask you for one request," Blade Dragoon said calmly. He stood up and bowed before Virtue Dragon, "Please, allow me to serve you as your servant and follower."

"What?!" Virtue Dragon asked in surprise.

Warpath Temper nodded as he bowed down at once, "Please, let me join you as well!"

"I don't understand. Why? Why would you ask such a thing?" Virtue Dragon asked in concern.

Blade Dragoon looked at Virtue Dragon, "Ever since your words about helping and protecting ponies especially saving the village, I've seen what you are capable of. You are the pony of virtue. You are somepony I wish to serve. I'm willing to give my life for it."

"Yeah! I felt the same way too!" Warpath Temper looked at Virtue Dragon as well, "And of course, you need somepony to be your bodyguard from danger and attacks. I'm that pony."

Virtue Dragon was surprised and shocked yet touched by their responds. He was relief to have some followers like them but worried about their safety and family. He didn't want to risk their lives for him.

Virtue Dragon hummed, "Blade, Warpath, what about your family? I'm sure they were worried and disagreed about this."

Blade Dragoon sighed while looked down in despair, "I have no family. I was all alone."

"Me too. I've lost them to the bandits when I was a colt," Warpath Temper said in pain.

Virtue Dragon gasped in concern, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I also lost my family too. I know how you all feel."

"We know. Though we do not have family before, but we do now," Blade Dragoon said calmly, "Virtue Dragon, you are the one, my brother."

Virtue Dragon was in shock and surprise, "What?"

Warpath Temper nodded, "Ever since we've met you, you've treated us and soldiers like brothers. You right us from our mistakes. You even remind us about what is important being a warrior especially protecting the innocent lives. I would glad to give my life for you!"

"As do I," Blade Dragoon said proudly, "Should you need help, we will be there. We will help and protect the ponies from danger."

"We will die for you, with our pride, dignity and honor!" Warpath Temper exclaimed proudly.

"Blade... Warpath..." Virtue Dragon said in surprise. He sighed calmly before bowed in respect, "I am honored by your vow. But I cannot let you both die alone. I will join you together as well. You both are my brothers as well!"

"Big Brother..." Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper said in relief while break down in tears. They bowed before him, "My brother..."

"Er Di (Second Brother)... San Di (Third Brother)," Virtue Dragon said happily while break down in tears. He smiled while bowing down, "By dawn, we shall make our own oath together for our ponies! We are now sworn brothers."

"Yes brother," Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper nodded in agreement.

Mane Six and their friends awed happily while break down in tears.

Fluttershy sighed, "That is very nice of them."

"It's beautiful..." Rarity commented.

"I know how that felt," Applejack said, "We felt that connection before."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "I'll say. They really are brothers."

"You know what this means?" Pinkie Pie asked happily, "A PARTY!"

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "I agree. Let's do the Oath Ceremony tomorrow morning.

---------------------------------------------

By dawn at Peach Garden, Twilight Sparkle and her friends set the table of three wine cups and table of grains, oats, Bak Choy rice weeds, and a praying pot and joysticks. Imperial Twin Dragon Swords, Green Dragon Crescent Blade and Forked Serpentine Bladed Spear were on the floor. Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper emerged out from the house as they were shock and surprise by it.

"You did all this for us?" Virtue Dragon asked in surprise.

Ben Mare nodded, "Yeah. It's our way to show our approval to see you guys being brothers."

Spike nodded, "Yeah. You guys are awesome being together. You're brothers."

"Not yet. But we're about to now," Blade Dragoon said proudly.

Warpath Temper chuckled in amusement, "Yeah. We're united and together as one now."

"Either way, thank you so much." Virtue Dragon smiled, "Let us begin our vow now."

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper squatted down and prayed together humbly and proudly before the praying table.

"We are unified in intent and in life." Virtue Dragon prayed.

Warpath Temper added, "With Our Might."

"And our honor, we shall end this chaos!" Blade Dragoon added firmly.

"Though we may have been born separately," Three Sworn Brothers prayed, "We will die together as one on the very same day, same month and the very same year!"

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper took their weapons up. They held and crossed theirs at each other's firmly and tightly.

"We are now together as sworn brothers in life and death! We will fight for our ponies. We will end the chaos and the tyranny for justice, honor and peace!"

With that, the wind blew on the three brothers. The peach blossoming flowers got tangled with it. Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper smiled proudly and happily.

Applejack awed, "It's beautiful. It does remind us of being together as friends and sisters."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "Yes. We're so glad that we have each other for a very long time till now..."

"I felt that same way as well, Applejack," Rarity nodded in agreement.

"You know. For this kind of sappy talk and bond," Rainbow Dash remarked in amusement, "It's kinda feel great."

Fluttershy smiled, "I agree. I am glad that we all are best friends and sisters."

"Me too! I'm gonna cry now! It's too perfect to ignore!" Pinkie Pie cried happily.

"Yuck..." Phobos and Spike remarked in annoyance.

Nyx sighed, "Oh brother. I wonder I felt the same way with Cutie Mark Crusaders."

"I'm sure you do," Ben Mare smiled, "I did the same thing with Flash Sentry and Sunburst. It's nice to have some close friends become a close family figure. We're proud of it..."

"Yeah..." Everyone agreed.

Narrator narrated, "And thus; the beginning of the brotherhood. This will lead to the foundation of Western Dragon Kingdom or known as Dragoon Republic in modern days..."

---------------------------------------------

Two Months Later...

Twilight Sparkle and her friends appeared at Ma Lou Yang, all dressed in their armors. They were surprised and shocked upon arriving at the Imperial City.

"Hmm... Okay, would somepony tell me what are we doing here?" Rainbow ask her friends in bewilderment.

"Right, armor is not a fashion trend." Rarity remarks in disgust.

"Looks big to me." Spike comments, checking out his own armor. It is cool to him, to be honest.

"Mr. Narrator?" Nyx ask the narrator, wanting to know what's going on next.

"Though the Yellow Scarf Rebellion may have been quelled; the land continued suffering by corruption and chaotic from both within and outside of the Imperial City. Without their leaders, bandits continued attacking and robbing the village. And within the courts, both corrupted ministers and eunuchs continued abusing their powers for their personal gains, despite trustworthy and loyal to the Emperor."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends noticed military generals and governors who were entering ancient Chinese Military Resident-like. They followed the generals at once into the residence but stopped by the military guards.

"Despite the chaos, the military generals continued their duty to serve and protect their emperor and kingdoms from falling. And one prince they will trust and believe in to usher a new age of peace."

"Identification! Name! Surname! Rank! And Location!" The Imperial Guard snaps sternly to the newcomers. Twilight Sparkle and her friends realized that they don't have high ranked position to get in.

"Great! If this was the modern days, they would have let us in. Maybe you should-!" Spike said, wanting to suggest Twilight to reveal her princess title.

Twilight however shakes her head as she exclaims, "No, Spike! That would attract attention if me and Nyx were to reveal our status. The Emperor will make us his concubines."

"Yeah. I don't even want to be part of it either." Nyx said with a shiver. The last thing she wants is to be slave to that emperor jerk!

"I rather keep my beauty and freedom out of our troubled friend's hooves." Rarity exclaims, sniffing her nose in agreement.

"Then, how are we gonna get in." Rainbow spoke out in annoyance. The heroes of the present must get to figure out what the hay is going on!

"It's okay, guards. They're with me. Let them in." A familiar voice spoke up. Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped upon looking up as Han Zero was standing before them. As the guards let the girls and friends in, Han Zero led them into the residence. "What the heck are you doing here? You were supposed to be doing your job!"

"What?" The ponies ask in surprise and confusion by that.

"Yeah. I can't just let anypony be jobless. My big brother will complain and nag me about having lazy guests in our home. And not to mention, we can't let ponies be suspicious of you all being the westerners."

"We have a job?" Phobos ask in confusion.

"Since when the hay did we became guards?" Applejack ask in confusion as well.

"I didn't know we became guards all of the sudden." Fluttershy said meekly.

Twilight Sparkle gasped and pretended to be someone she's not, "Oh! Yes! You're right! We do have jobs to do. But luckily, we're on holiday."

"Huh? What's a holiday?" Han Zero ask arching his head in bewilderment.

"You don't know what a holiday is?!" Pinkie gasps as she jumps into the air. The mare stays there somehow as she continues, "Where have you been?!"

"How can anyone not know?" Rarity ask in disappointment. "Holidays are a much!"

"I don't think they have holidays here." Ben whispers to his friends. He got the suspicion that the empire in this timeline got no holidays to even speak of!

Han began to look more confused. Twilight deliberately spoke up to avoid any problems, "What we meant to say is that we're taking day off from our duty. It's a very hardworking for us to do. Right, everypony?"

"Oh yes. Right. You got it. Seriously." The others said, pretending to agree about day off, without letting him know that they didn't do their jobs.

Han Zero sighed, "You western ponies have funny ways to talk about strange things. Come on. We don't want to be late. Crown Prince Shine is making a big announcement. He's always concern for his ponies. A true leader indeed for me and military officers to serve and protect."

As Han Zero spoke up, the others groan in disgust. Applejack remarks, "True leader my flank. The emperor is a creep."

"I know, I must, how lame is this guy anyway to make concubines and other stuff related to this timeline?" Rainbow ask as Applejack shakes her head. She agrees with that!

"I'm just glad he isn't around where we came from." Spike whispers, making sure Han isn't listening. Last thing he wants is trouble!

Han Zero led Twilight Sparkle and her friends to the meeting chamber of the Chinese Military Residence. They saw both governors and military generals who have been gathered at the area. The warlords are on the left side while the generals are on the right side.

Han Zero led Twilight Sparkle and her friends to sit with Azure Phoenix's side. He spoke sternly, "Now, sit here. And don't cause trouble too." The pony moved to the throne seats and sat on the left side. He noticed Wolverine Thrust glaring at him. "What?"

Wolverine Thrust sighed, "Must you always get us into trouble? Bad enough that the Emperor almost had the head of your friend if I hadn't pull the strings out."

"Everything's fine, right? So, just don't mention anything about our friends. Okay?"

Wolverine Thrust sighed, giving in, "Fine..."

Rainbow Dash groaned while rolling her eyes in disgust, "Who does he think he is? And not to mention, he thinks we're 12?!"

Fluttershy quivered, "I rather not complain or get in trouble."

"Rainbow Dash, this is military. And it's for stallions only. We're not supposed to be here either." Rarity explains to Rainbow, pointing out a fact that mares aren't supposed to be at these meetings.

"Says who?" Rainbow ask in annoyance to Rarity.

"Says the law especially since it's made by the Emperor and Land of Ma. Rarity's right. We should stay out of it for now." Twilight said in concern. If the group were to make a fuss, it wouldn't end good for all of them!

"Yeah. We're guests to Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero. And the last thing we want is some of our friends get into trouble especially from us." Applejack said in agreement. The last thing she wants is for their friends to get into trouble for something they did!

"Are we gonna party or not?" Pinkie ask happily and randomly. Her friends sigh, parties are always on her mind!

"inkie, Ancient Ma don't know parties especially when they're specialized military and politics." Ben reminded Pinkie sadly.

"But-!"

Azure Phoenix shushed Pinkie quickly, "Quiet! Your friends need some manners. You maybe an ally and friends to us, but this is military matters. So, pipe down. It's almost time."

"Announcing the arrival of Crown Prince Shine!" The announcer spoke up. Looks like the prince is arriving!

Everyone remained silent and seated for the moment as they were waiting for the prince's arrival. But so far, he hasn't arrive yet. Everyone chatted in concern about it.

"So where is the bum?" Phobos ask bored and rudely. He wasn't let in for nothing.

"Phobos, shhhh!" Nyx shushes Phobos. Does he want to get them into trouble?

"Well, that was rude. He could've just be punctual." Rarity remarks, disgusted by how the prince seems to be tardy.

Or so Rarity has thought, but then suddenly, one of the governors stood up. He is revealed to be a white unicorn with long gentle blond and golden mane mixed and short tail, wearing a silver ancient robe and prince crown. He smiled calmly and proudly.

"Greetings, everypony." The newcomer said as hHe moved to the center whole bowed down in respect. He smiled. "Thank you for coming. Shine appreciates it."

Both Governors and Military Officers bowed down in respect. The newcomers on the other hoof looks shocked as this prince looks...familiar. It can't be!

Rarity gasped in shock, "Blueblood?!"

"What is that bum doing here?!" Rainbow whispers to her friends in alarm as that so-called prince looks like a certain jerk at home.

"Come on, Blueblood is doing better...I think." Fluttershy whispers right back, reminding Rainbow of Blueblood's progress.

"Still, how can he be here?" Twilight ask, stunned to see her mentor's nephew here in this place.

"Is he... different? Are you sure we're at the past?" Spike ask confused. Come to think of it, that looks like Blueblood, but it can't be him!

Ben shrugged while responding, "He looks like Blueblood, but no way he could be part of warlord. He actually hates fighting and getting hooves dirty, unless it involves politics."

"Huh. It must be a part incarnate or an ancestor?" Applejack ask her friends who shrugged and nodded a bit. "I guess."

"You must be wondering why am I among the warlords, instead of traditional ways." Prince Shine said as he smiled. "That maybe true. However, I am just an ordinary pony like you all. I am no different. And therefore, we should not be concern about the position. I believe we should begin the meeting?"

Noble Guild, a brown Griffon with white feathered falcon with a mustache chuckled, "Of course, we should, your highness like why are we having a meeting here, instead at the palace? We are living in," The griffon groaned in disgust, "Peasant's dirt."

Cruez groaned in agreement, "Yeah! This is stupid! No offence, your highness! I rather lived in luxury place than here!"

Prince Shine sighed, he somehow expected this, "This is the problem. We are here to talk about our kingdom, our land and our home. Despite the Yellow Scarf Rebellion that have been dealt with, the chaos continued to reign and destroying our home from within by bandits and rebels due to our corruption, greedy and selfish ambition."

"So, your highness is saying that we should change the way? Would your highness's father approve this?" Azure Phoenix ask Prince Shine in concern about the status quo being changed to help the kingdom.

Claw Tiger nodded as he spoke, "He is right. No offense. We do not doubt your concerns. We merely concerns of how you handle this with your father."

Prince Shine kept a laugh at this, "Do not worry about that. Father will listen to me. I just need some supports for my vision."

"So, what exactly do you propose?" Han ask the prince skeptically. How will he get his father to listen to go through with this idea?

Prince Shine sighed, "As you can see, I required some ponies who possessed not only talents, strength and wisdom, but also considerable and compassion for ponies. After what Commander Virtue Dragon did to a village, I came to realize that this kingdom is lacking from something important - compassion and kindness. It's also the cause of chaos and rebellion."

"Surely, you just." Wolverine Thrust remarks with a scoff of disbelief. The idea is insane and ridiculous!

"Maybe. But this is the truth. And let's face it. If we want the everlasting peace for our kingdom, we must change not only the laws but also our ways. We not only rely on our talents to govern it, but we must be also compassionate and considerate to our ponies. Without it, our kingdom will fall." Everyone chatted in concern as well as skepticism and doubtful. The prince continues, "I know you all are skeptical and doubtful of this idea especially at each other since our the Seven Kingdom Wars. We all must bury our grudge down, so we can work together and build a better kingdom. And that way, we can finally put the rebellion down without shedding any blood. Let us work together as unity as one."

Everyone looked at each other as they all chatted in amusement and surprise about Prince Shine's proposal.

"He could be right. Instead, of us just relying on brutal force on the enemies, we should try to talk with them as well as change the ways of governing." Claw Tiger said in approval. If this plan works, it will make improving the kingdom and the future to be better.

Azure Phoenix nodded as he spoke, "Indeed. Perhaps, this is a better way to achieve the everlasting peace."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in shock and surprised by Prince Shine's proposal. For someone who looks like Blueblood, he is nicer than the present prince ever was!

"For Prince Blueblood's double, this guy is a lot more nicer." Spike comments with a whistle. At least he approves of this prince than that hopefully former snobbish jerk.

Rarity giggles a bit, "Indeed, Spike. I couldn't agree more. He is better than Blueblood.'

"Getting a crush on the new guy?" Applejack ask Rarity, earning a mean glare from Spike.

"Of course not! He's generations older than I am. I may be a lot of things, but I am not THAT."

"Right, it would be awkward and can make one hay of a grandfather paradox thing like how Fry was his own grandfather on Futurama." Pinkie said randomly. This causes her friends to look at her oddly. "What?"

"Well, at least, we have sompony who thinks about ponies than the Emperor and his second son." Twilight said with an impressed look.

"I wonder what his second son really looks like." Nyx said in thought. She never saw what the emperor's other son looks like, but the filly does heard about him. "From what I heard about him, he's not really intelligent or ambitious as Prince Shine. And not to mention, he has some kindness."

"Yeah. I wouldn't want to imagine that." Spike said with a nod.

"Come, generals. Let us begin our work, and together, we will change this kingdom into a better one rather than just being cruel and corrupted kingdom." Prince Shine said, encouraging the generals to come together and help the kingdom, making it into a better future for all.

"Let's go." Rainbow said, she is anxious to do something!

"Not so fast. You are here to observe and learn about their history, not to work or interfere in the past. And it is done now. Time to teleport you all to another place."

-----------------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends appeared within the hall of Ma Lou Yang Palace. Rainbow frowns, a bit irritable that she missed out on what happened in the previous time.

"Okay, what the heck? We're at the palace?" Rainbow ask with a frown.

"What kind of situation are we going to be dealing with now?" Rarity ask in concern. What will they deal with next?

"Mr. Narrator? Hello?" Pinkie calls out, wanting answers.

"You will meet two ponies that will play the downfall of the Qin Dynasty especially his last heir and his authority will be used and abused by Azure Phoenix for the his foundation of Imperial Phoenix Army."

"Azure Phoenix?" Most of the gang ask in puzzled by this.

"What does Azure has to do with this?" Applejack ask, arching an eyebrow.

"He means that Azure Phoenix will use the third emperor's name and authority to conquer the Land of Ma under his banner. With that, he will build a new kingdom that will ensure the security and peace of the land - the Imperial Phoenix Kingdom." Twilight explains, making a sigh at this. "Ponies will see him as a ruthless ruler in history."

"Wow. This is very seriously bad." Pinkie comments in concern. She hates the idea of Azure being called "ruthless".

"But he can't be same as the present one, is he?" Fluttershy ask in worry. She doesn't want to believe that the Azure of this timeline is the same one they know of from the present.

Twilight Sparkle sighed while shaking her head, "To be honest, I don't know. As far as I know of, he is still Azure Phoenix - firm and ambitious ruler, who will do anything to defeat his enemies and protect his kingdom."

"Well, either way, let's just hope that my stepfather is the same guy we've met and hopefully he doesn't try to kill for the stunts that I pulled. Who are we meeting?" Ben ask the narrator. Time to see the ponies that are responsible for the inevitable.

"You useless spoiled brat! Runt, you are truly hopeless!" An angry voice calls out, getting everyone's attention.

"So who's that?" Rainbow ask Twilight with a frown. Someone is unhappy with someone, apparently!

"Spoiled Runt. The second yet lazy and undisciplined son of the Emperor. And I have the feeling that his father is not please by it." Twilight remarks dryly. She knows the tone in his voice not too well.

"Should we check it out?"

"Sure. But keep out of sight."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends walked across the hallway to the study room. They were at a corner as they witnessed the Emperor used his rolled-up scroll in hitting his second son - a young pale Earth Pony with black spiky mane and a tail Spoiled Runt and his cutie mark is a funny and silly face. Both Prime Minister Excel Con and Icky Cook were there, looking on in concern.

"I'm guessing that's Spoiled Runt." Pinkie guesses on who the one getting hit is.

Twilight Sparkle nodded, responding, "Yes, Pinkie Pie. He's the second Emperor. His reign lasted for two months only."

"Two months, huh? Very unlucky!" Phobos remarks, giving out a chuckle.

"For once, I agree on that." Spike said in agreement with his fellow Dragon.

"Still, he hung in there." Nyx said, commenting that at least Spoiled Runt did hang in there. "Uh, I think..."

Emperor Qin Wang Di huffed at his son, unaware of the ones watching him as he does so, "You're truly hopeless, Runt! How can you live up to your own father's legacy?! Your brothers were keeping up well while you're still far behind! I'm extremely disappointed of you!"

Excel Con chuckled uneasily, "Now, now, your majesty, you must remain calm now. We don't want you to have a headache again." After all this time, getting a headache will make things worst for this monarch.

Emperor Qin Wang Di sighed in agreement, "Yes, you are right. What am I gonna do with you, boy? You have no ambition or desire to become an emperor."

"What's the point, father? You're gonna be here for a long time. You said that your dynasty will last for tens of thousand years. So, why are you worry so much about the future? It's not really that problem." Spoiled Run ask his father, sighing a bit. He isn't like his future, why even bother?

"He does have a point." Icky Cook comments, trying to calm the emperor down. If the emperor said that his reign will last tens of thousand years, why worry? "You should not be worry about it, your excellency."

Emperor Qin Wang Di pauses to think about it, then nodded. He sighs, "Perhaps, you're right. I shouldn't be worry about it."

Ben whispered to the others, making sure not to let anyone else hear him, "And to be honest, it lasted for almost 40 years, thanks to both corrupted ministers and Seekcurse."

"Right, we all know how THAT turn out." Applejack remarks with a shrug.

"Seekcurse did something right, even though he's a Super Duper Meanie Pants." Pinkie said, giggling as she felt the urge to bounce, but Twilight's magic kept her down. No one must know that they're watching!

Spike shushed, "Listen."

Emperor Qin Wang Di paces back and forth on the floor as his son and the others watch on. He groans, "Still... I am more in concern about my life. I fear I may not live much longer. If I were an Alicorn, I would not fear of my death and control."

"Oh sure, that may happen if it were for Starlight Glimmer's reckless time travelling." Rainbow remarks dryly. She pause, having some second thoughts, before saying quickly, "Not that I'm against her."

"Right, if Starlight hasn't reformed and if Seekcurse has his way, we would've been trapped in that terrible world." Nyx groans out, she doesn't want to be reminded of what she and her family witnessed during the mad time travelling.

Excel Con sighed as he prepares to lead the emperor away to his chambers, "Your majesty, please rest now. You've been stressed enough for one day."

"And do not worry about the second prince, I'll take care of him as Wolverine and Han took care of the crown prince." Icky Cook said in assuration to his emperor.

Emperor Qin Wang Di sighed, perhaps they are right. The emperor added, "But... But who is gonna take care of my beloved Yang and Yue, especially my third son? They all have been isolated since her older sister have some sort of sickness..."

Ben gasped in shock and worry, "Mom... "

"Is something wrong with Celestia?" Fluttershy whispers frantically. If Celestia dies, then the present may be effected to the point of no return!

"I don't think it's that kind of illness." Twilight said seriously. She got a suspicion as to what is really going on.

Phobos yelped as he sees someone approaching, "Someone's coming!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends quickly stood still as patrols. If they get caught, it's all over! An eunuch was making his way to the study chamber as he calls out, "Your majesty! Concubine Yang is screaming in pain!"

Emperor Qin Wang Di gasps in shock and worry, "WHAT?! What has happened to her?! Poison?! Sickness?!"

"We don't know! Your third son, Dr. Phoenix and hairless apes claimed that they're doing what they can to help her now! They said it could be contagious for you to go near her."

Emperor Qin Wang Di groaned in despair, "Is there anypony come and aid them?! I fear their safety now!"

"What could this mean?" Rarity ask in concern. Something has happened to Celestia, but what could it be?

"I don't know...but we got to get going." Spike said seriously to the others. "Celestia needs our help now."

"We have to go now!" Ben exclaims quickly.

The others waited until it's certain that no one's watching, then the heroes of the present rushes out of the room in secret, heading off to Celestia's bedroom.

-----------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends made their way to the Royal Sisters' bed chamber on the western area. As they arrived, they stopped and heard the screams of pain. They quickly entered the bed chamber at once. Celestia need some help!

"Princess Celestia, are you alright?!" Twilight calls out in concern for the princess who will one day be her future teacher and her future aunt in law.

"Are you crazy?! Close the door now!" A voice screams out frantically.

Danny closed the doors at once while sighing in relief. That was too close! Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in confusion and concern. They turned and found Princess Celestia groaning in pain while lying on the bed. Megan and Princess Luna were besides her. An old pony with a grayish beard and mane a in bun-shape worn doctor's robe was holding a pot of warm water. A young yellow Pegasus with black short mane and tail looked worry and scared. Molly was covering his eyes.

"Uh, are we in the middle of something we shouldn't butt into?" Pinkie ask meekly and a bit worried.

"What is this?" Ben ask in concern. He is suspecting as to what's going on as is the others.

The doctor shushed the group quietly, "Keep it down! Princess Celestia is going in labor now!"

"WHAT?!" Twilight's group screams out in alarm. So it's true, Celestia is going into labor!

"Keep it down! We don't want to alert the Emperor about this!" Luna urged the newcomers to be quiet. If the emperor were to hear that and come to investigate, it wouldn't be good.

Molly nodded frantically as she explains, "Yeah, the last thing we ever want is off with our heads!"

Fluttershy gasped in amazement, "She's gonna have a baby!"

"Oh wow! A mother giving birth to a foal!" Rarity sighs in wonder, giving a happy sigh. "It makes me wish to have one in years to come."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't scream like a wild banshee if that happened to me." Rainbow remarks in determination. This causes her friends to roll their eyes. Typical of their friend trying to be in denial over stuff like this!

"I can't believe it. My older brother is coming." Ben said with a chuckle. Strikespell is going to be born and here he is, witnessing the birth!

"What was that?" The doctor ask puzzled, overhearing that comment. Or so to speak.

"Nothing. And you are?"

"Manners, boy. Dr. Phoenix - Dr. Chan Phoenix. And you must be another guests from the west."

"Yes, how did you know about us?" Twilight ask Dr. Phoenix curiously, wondering how this pony knew who they are.

"My son talks a lot about you especially Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle. I believed you know him as Azure Phoenix."

"Azure Phoenix!" Nyx exclaims with a smile. "That explains a lot. I have never met Azure's daddy until now."

"At least this guy is much better. Like father, like son, think about it, won't you?" Pinkie ask randomly to the camera, making her friends chuckle.

Princess Celestia screamed in pain, "Dr. Phoenix: No time! Help me out! And whatever happens, don't let anypony come in unless it is my stepson, Wolverine Thrust or Han Zero!"

"Oh boy, we better get to work!" Phobos exclaims, yelping in alarm.

"Right, ponies, time we helped make a baby!" Applejack exclaims in determination as the others cheer, though quietly as to avoid attention from anyone who must know about this.

Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash used the silks in covering the windows. Ben Mare, Spike, Phobos and Danny held against the door tightly. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie helped Dr. Phoenix in helping Princess Celestia give birth. Megan and Princess Luna comforted Princess Celestia, who continued screaming and crying in pain at all cost. Mild Goody and Nyx closed their eyes while chatting. They have been at it for almost hours.

"So, what's your name?" Nyx ask pony curiously, wondering about the other foal.

"Mild. Mild Goody. And you must be the ponies from the west." Mild Goody explains, giving a bow to the one who would one day, or was once known as Nightmare Moon, unknown to him of course. "It's quite an honor to meet you in pony. I've always wondered what kind of ponies are you."

"Well, we must look the same. We're no different from each other."

"I see. And it is very interesting too as well. So, tell me, do you enjoy this place so far?"

"It was interesting. But can't be said for your father." Nyx remarks dryly, still a bit annoyed and upset with the emperor's attitude and behavior.

"I understand. You have to forgive him. He can be a war mongrel when it comes to conquering the world especially increasing his power. But rest assure, my friend, if I do become the Emperor, I will change the fates. I promised that." Mild Goody said to Nyx in assuration.

"Yeah. I believe that!"

"Hacha! We did it!" The doctor laughs in triumph. The foal is finally her at last!

Everyone gathered around Princess Celestia as they witnessed the birth of her firstborn child - a white unicorn with a black mane and short tail, he cried out loud in pain. Dr. Phoenix washed and cleaned the baby.

"Thank goodness that my Silent Bubble keep Strikespell from shouting. The last thing we want is the Emperor have us off with our heads." Twilight said in relief. She won't good without a head on her shoulders, that's for sure!

"Yeah. No kidding." Rainbow remarks in agreement, nodding.

As soon as Dr. Phoenix cleaned the baby off from its dirt and blood, he passed his grandson to Princess Celestia. She held her firstborn son.

"Congratulation, princess. It's a boy." Dr. Phoenix said to Celestia with a warm smile. The princess held her son, happy to hold him and be with him, like a mother to her son.

"Aw... He has yours and his eyes especially the mane." Luna said with a warm smile. Strikespell looks like so much like his parents.

Megan patted the baby's mane gently, she comments, "He is co cute."

Nyx whispered to the others, "Wow... That's Uncle Strikespell? He really is so cute."

"Yeah, hard to believe he would grow up to give Ben trouble." Applejack remarks, giving a sly grin and wink to Ben.

"Very funny, AJ." Ben remarks dryly, but he couldn't help but giving out a smile. It's funny because it's true!

"Yeah, kinda funny when one thinks of it." Spike chuckles while nodding.

Ben Mare patted Strikespell's mane, commenting, "Yeah, for a kid like him. He really is cute."

"What are you gonna name him?" Molly ask Celestia curiously. The new foal must have a name!

Danny nodded, speaking, "Yeah. We can't just call him a baby."

Princess Celestia hummed, "I don't know. Maybe... Strikespell. He has striking resembles as his father and me. He could be good at his spells too since he's a unicorn."

"Well, some foals tend to get powers at a very younger age." Twilight admits thoughtfully. She knew how Pumpkin Cake, despite being a baby, got powers at that age.

"Right, Strikespell is going to be a great spell caster somehow." Fluttershy said meekly and happily, giving a slow nod.

"He looks healthy." Rarity said, giving a good comment of her own to the baby.

"A very healthy baby indeed. Now, we need to do something about this. The baby cannot stay here." Dr. Phoenix said seriously, much to the concern and worry of the others.

"Why would you wanna get rid of him? He's sooooo cute." Pinkie said in shock, giggling Strikespell. The baby laughs by this.

"What gives her? What do you have against Strikespell?" Rainbow ask Dr. Phoenix suspiciously. Is he suddenly not liking his grandson all of the sudden or what?

"No disrespect, my friends. If the Emperor found out about this, he will not only execute my son, but will also declare war again. It's best that this must not be mentioned to anyone." Dr. Phoenix said seriously.

The others pauses, then comments reluctantly in agreement. If the emperor finds out, Equestria will be in for a war that will wipe it off the planet for good this time! Not good!

"This stinks, but it got to be done." Applejack groans out. She hates seeing a foal being separated from his family, but what other choice does everyone has?

"Question remains - how do we get the baby out of here?" Dr. Phoenix ask in concern. How will they get the baby out without raising suspicion?

"Teleport, duh!" Pinkie giggles in delight, stating the obvious. The baby can be teleported out of the palace without anyone suspecting a thing!

"Pinkie's right. It's the only way out of here." Twilight said in agreement. Her teleportation can get everyone in her group out of the palace in no time!

"I understand. May I have the moment with my son?" Celestia ask, trying to be brave. She doesn't wish to give up her new pride and joy, but it's for the best. Everyone nodded. She sobbed tearfully, "My dearest son, I am sorry that you have to born in this time now. And I truly wish that I could spend more time with you. I really do. You're my pride and joy. I am thankful of it. Stay with your father. One day. And someday, I will meet you again."

"As do I, my dear nephew. I hope we can meet in pony, someday." Luna said in agreement. She wish to miss her nephew in pony someday.

"Me too!" The Williams siblings exclaims in agreement.

"It's so sad." Fluttershy said, sniffing at this sight of a mother and son separating.

"Yeah, a mother losing her foal, giving up for adoption...like real life." Spike said, giving a hug to his adopted mother AKA Twilight.

"I know, Spike, I know." Twilight sighs, hugging Spike right back.

Ben Mare sighed, "So, this is how it feels to be forced to give up a child for the sake of his safety and hers? I feel sorry for him especially how I fit in this." He remembered how it was when his mother must give him up years ago.

"Yeah. It must be hard for a mother to give her own child like this mess..."

"You won't tell anyone about this?" Nyx ask Mild seriously. He must not tell his father about his step brother!

"My lips is sealed." Mild said, giving a Pinkie Swear. No one outside of this room will ever know.

"You'd better go now! I'll figure this mess out since I'm their servant and doctor." Dr. Phoenix said seriously. He will find a way to explain this recovery to the emperor somehow.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends gathered at once. She then teleported them out of the palace. Dr. Phoenix then checked on Princess Celestia's body, making sure she's alright. Now for a cover-up.

----------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends appeared on the market area. They all sighed in relief that they're away from the Ma Lou Yang Palace especially they still have the baby in safe hoof.

"Good thing that we're away from them." Rainbow remarks. The more away from those guys, the better!

"Yeah. I don't even want to imagine of what happen if those guys find out about this." Applejack remarks with a shudder.

"Right, I don't like the idea of my head being cut off." Fluttershy said, shivering in fear.

"Headless is so not into fashion." Rarity sighs, checking her head carefully. "Still here, good."

"What's next?" Nyx ask, glancing at the baby who is crying a bit.

Spike, struggling to keep the baby quiet, adds, "Yeah, we can't keep him with us. It might be dangerous..."

"Back to his roots." Ben said seriously. He knows where Strikespell must be.

In the afternoon, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were at the Phoenix Resident. They explained to Azure Phoenix about the latest situation especially about his first born son. It shocked and surprised Azure Phoenix and his officers.

"Wow... I did not see that coming..." Navy Arrow said with a slow nod. He is progressing this information.

Anger nodded, remarking, "Yeah. No kidding. This has gotten out. We all would have been killed."

"This is serious. What have I done?" Azure Phoenix groans in worry. If his emperor found out he has impregnated one of his concubines, its death for him!

"It's not your fault. You didn't know it, neither any of us do." Twilight said to Azure calmly.

"Right, you should be happy to have a kin." Applejack spoke in comfort to Azure.

"Yes, having a foal is a very wonderful thing." Fluttershy said with a sweet smile.

"I know that." Twilight said as Nyx nuzzles her mother's leg quietly.

"I know it's too sudden and shocking. Do you think you can raise him? He is yours and Princess Celestia's flesh and blood." Ben said to Azure calmly. It would make sense for the father to raise his son.

Armorhide spoke out in a serious tone, "That maybe true. But what are we gonna tell others about it? And what happen if they were suspicious about his identity? It's quite risky..."

"He's right. If ponies asked about his mother, what should we do?" Anger ask in concern. Strikespell looks too much like Celestia as it is!

"But we can't just leave him behind." Navy Arrow spoke seriously. The baby is too defenseless to be on his own. He needs someone to raise him!

"We won't. I'll raise him for her." Azure Phoenix said in a serious tone, much to the surprise and relief of the others.

"Wait, what?!"

"Are you serious?" Anger ask Azure Phoenix in shock. "Why are you even doing this?"!

"Calm down, why are you doing this?" Ben ask Azure Phoenix calmly this time. He has a feeling his future step-father would have a good reason.

"Like you said, he is my flesh and blood. And I'm not willing to leave him behind. I promised her that once everything went well, we will meet again especially since my son will get his chance to see his mother." Azure Phoenix said seriously. He will raise his son. When this whole madness is done, he and Strikespell will meet Celestia again.

"Cousin..." Anger sighs in amazement. Looks like its official: Strikespell is indeed part of the family.

Ben gave a bow to Azure, speaking, "Thank you so much, my lord."

"That's a relief!" Pinkie exclaims with a sigh. "Can you believe it took this many chapters for the princess to have a kid?"

"Too happy to comment." Rainbow comments to Pinkie. She's too happy to comment on Pinkie's randomness right now.

"At least things will be better now, huh Nyx?" Phobos ask Nyx patted his best friend on the back.

"Sure can." Nyx giggles in relief and happiness.

-----------------

Evening...

Twilight Sparkle and her friends meet up with Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero as they all were having some important discussion at the private dining room, which has luxury-type and curtains to cover them. The Generals were in shock yet surprised about the latest news especially involving the first son of Azure Phoenix and Princess Celestia.

"That's.... That's unbelievable..." Wolverine Thrust said in shock and concern, "And was a close call as well."

Han Zero looked shock and worry as he asked, "Was Princess Luna..."

"No. I don't think she had," Twilight Sparkle answered calmly, "Princess Celestia is the only pony who gave the birth."

Ben Mare nodded, "Just lucky that we were there to make sure she doesn't get caught again."

"Best of all, we didn't tell anypony but you and the Phoenix Army about this," Pinkie Pie squealed happily.

"And what happen if somepony like me is willing to report to the Emperor?" Wolverine Thrust asked calmly and firmly, causing Twilight Sparkle and her friends worry and scared about his tone. He sighed, "You're all lucky that I don't do such a thing especially to my own brother. But both him and Azure Phoenix have to be very careful. But seriously, careful because if the spy ever learn of the secret, I don't even want to scare you off."

Fluttershy squealed in fear, "I don't even want to think about that."

Rainbow Dash sighed, "Tell me about it. Glad that you two are the only ones to know about this."

"Think again, guys," Han Zero said in concern before he cleared his throat, "You can come in now, Icky."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped in concern of what they just heard. A familiar eunuch entered the scene while smiling and chuckling uneasily. Icky Cook sat on his seat.

"You were eavesdropping on our conversation?!" Twilight Sparkle asked in shock and concern.

Applejack hissed, "That can't be good."

Nyx, Spike and Phobos squealed in fear and worry, "We're busted! We're gonna lose our heads!"

Rarity groaned, "That was rude of you."

Icky Cook chuckled, "Sorry, I can't help myself. After all, I am the Emperor's most trusted and favorite eunuch. So, it's my job is to gathered any important information before reporting to him about it."

"But you won't right," Han Zero asked in amusement.

Icky Cook chuckled in amusement, "Of course not! I would never do that to my own best friend. And besides, I need the evidence to show or the Emperor will never make a judge of it. So, your little secret is safe with me for now."

Everyone sighed in relief about Icky Cook keeping the secret from anyone know about it.

Wolverine Thrust sighed, "So how you come to learn about this?"

Icky Cook smirked as he held a glasses, "I believe this belongs to you, little filly."

Nyx gasped in concern and worry as she took it, "Where did you-?"

"From Concubine Yang's bed chamber," Icky Cook explained, "It's very strange for the princess to get sick and screamed for almost whole day. It's almost like she's gone in labor. I did try to investigate but all the evidence to prove it is gone except the glasses, which belongs to you. I suspect you knew something about it. So the only way to find out more - I tailed on my best friends. I know everything now. You should be very careful of it. The Land of Ma is filled with tricky ponies to eavesdrop and spy on."

Twilight Sparkle giggled uneasily, "Yeah. We sure to keep it in mind."

"Yeah, the only pony who could be very careless is Rainbow Dash," Applejack remarked in amusement.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Excuse me, missy?"

"Do they always like that?" Icky Cook asked curiously.

Wolverine Thrust sighed, "Only the rainbow pony is like that. She enjoyed defying the order and even getting herself into trouble as well."

"By the way, how long have you two known about Icky Cook," Nyx asked curiously.

Spike nodded, "Yeah, you guys seemed best friends. It's kinda cool."

Icky Cook sighed, "Well, it wasn't happy time for my life. Where I came from is Eagle Proud Kingdom but it was conquered by the Qin Dynasty. And so, the prisoners of war became slaves. I became the cook for the emperor. And believe in me, it wasn't very fun when you're new in town especially in the palace. You get bullied and tormented for the rest of your lives. I spend my entire your life to earn the Emperor's trust and favorite. But now I am, thanks to my cooking skills and management on eunuchs. It's perfect."

Han Zero nodded, "And how I met him? I sought of stumble on him at the kitchen and even at the restaurant. So, we became fast and best friends - we spent our time together during the meeting, drinking, dinner and training. We even shared the information as well about daily news."

"Indeed. The Emperor trusted him with all of his life," Wolverine Thrust added, "The ministers even trusted him as well, including Prime Minister Excel Con."

Rarity nodded, "Interesting..."

Fluttershy sighed, "I'm glad you overcome the problem. Bully can be very bad too."

"Did I ever mention of how much you look like Seekcurse," Phobos said in amusement. His friends glared at him. He looked confused and dumbfounded, "What?!"

"Who's Seekcurse?" Han Zero asked in concern.

Icky Cook hummed, "I'd never heard of him or even seen him before. And not to mention, there is no historical records about him."

Twilight Sparkle hummed in concern, "I'm not sure that I should tell you about this. It's not a very good idea too."

"Come on. A little peek of it, please?" Icky Cook pleaded.

Han Zero nodded, "Yeah, is there something we should know about?"

Mane Five, Ben Mare, Nyx, Spike and Phobos turned and looked at Twilight Sparkle as they all wondered of whether they should tell the ponies about Seekcurse or not. She was very reluctant and concern about it yet she knew it might be a perfect chance to prevent him to kill Han Zero and Wolverine Thrust. This could be a perfect chance.

"Alright. We'll tell," Twilight Sparkle said calmly and firmly, "But you have to keep it to yourselves, not even the Emperor must know about this. I doubt he will listen."

Wolverine Thrust, Han Zero and Icky Cook smiled and nodded in agreement. Twilight Sparkle and her friends nodded in understanding as they all began explain about Seekcurse.

"Seekcurse was or is going to be the Emperor's favorite eunuch since he was born at the palace. And he is the only pony that will bring destruction and downfall to Qin Dynasty through manipulation, corruption and deception. All he ever want is to be at the top of government's control," Twilight Sparkle explained calmly and firmly. Two generals and eunuch looked worry and concern. She sighed, "That's why we mistook you as Seekcurse. Sorry."

"It's alright," Icky Cook said calmly, "Well, in fact, it was interesting and curious about him too."

Wolverine Thrust hummed in concern, "If what you say is true, then we should keep an eye on it. We can't let our kingdom fall."

"I agreed. We have to be prepared for anything especially him," Han Zero nodded.

"Yes, we shall," Icky Cook hummed while muttered, "It's nice to meet him in pony."

Twilight Sparkle bowed, "Thank you so much."

Wolverine Thrust smiled, "Come, let us eat our dinner. The foods are getting cold."

Wolverine Thrust, Han Zero and Icky Cook began eating their own food while Twilight Sparkle and her friends chatted about letting Han Zero and his friends know about the history.

"Do you think it's good idea to tell them about this?" Ben Mare asked in concern.

Applejack nodded, "We're not supposed to interfere the past."

Rarity gulped, "It could alter the history especially our friends. They could never-!"

"They will. I believe in it," Twilight Sparkle said firmly and calmly, "And besides, getting rid of Seekcurse is the only way to save our friend too. Wouldn't you all agree?"

Mane Five, Ben Mare, Nyx, Spike and Phobos thought carefully before they smiled and nodded in agreement. They then have their own dinner at once.

--------------------------------------------

In the morning, Wolverine Thrust and Han Zero led Twilight Sparkle and her family to the palace. The Emperor has summoned them to do something important mission. Whatever it was, they have to prepared for it. They were on their way to the throne chamber.

"What do you think the Emperor wants you guys now?" Spike asked curiously.

Han Zero shrugged, "Who knows? Whatever it is, it must be very important that only high generals can handle it."

"Yes. I agree," Wolverine Thrust said firmly, "Whatever it is, behave well."

"Hey, we behaved well," Rainbow Dash joked in amusement.

Rarity sighed, "As long you don't try to prank again, we should be safe."

Ben Mare noticed Han Zero's nervous looks. He hummed in amusement, "You know... I can't help but noticed of how nervous you really are, General."

"Is it someone that you wanted to meet?" Twilight Sparkle asked in amusement.

Fluttershy smiled, "Ooh. It is so cute to see you both meet."

Han Zero groaned as he looked away while blushed, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Did you just deny your feelings?" Rainbow Dash asked in amusement.

Rarity gasped, "That sign! I know what this means!"

"Ooh! Somepony got a crush," Applejack said in amusement.

Pinkie Pie giggled, "Just imagine the wedding between you and her. It's gonna be awesome and best party we ever had!"

Phobos chuckled in amusement, "This is gonna be fun."

Spike giggled, "I know who it is."

Nyx nodded happily, "Han Zero and Princess Luna sitting on the tree."

Han Zero gulped in concern while blushed in red, "Well... I... er... What I meant... I kinda..."

"Knock this humor nonsense off now!" Wolverine Thrust exclaimed in annoyance as he turned and glared at Twilight Sparkle and her friends, "Loving the Emperor's concubines is no laughing matters! If the Emperor found about this, not only we lose our heads but also our family and clan! What happened to Concubine Yang and her birth son is the best example of the mess! Make one wrong move, you'll be dead! Understand?!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were stunned and scared as they all nodded fearfully. They have never seen how angry Wolverine Thrust is.

"Easy, big brother. They didn't mean it." Han Zero calmed his brother down, "And besides, I'll be careful. So, don't take an anger on them, just me alone. That's all."

Wolverine Thrust slowly calm down before showing guilty and shame, "Sorry. I didn't mean it. Heard of what happen to Concubine Yang, it makes me very worry about my little brother. After all, Concubine Yue did gave him a warm body. I don't want to imagine of it."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "We understand. And we're sorry for making you upset."

"We promised we won't joked again," Ben Mare added.

Mane Five, Nyx, Spike and Phobos nodded in agreement about it…though no one is aware that Rainbow and Pinkie has crossed her own hooves secretly with Phobos crossing his fingers.

"Let's just get in. The Emperor is expecting us now," Wolverine Thrust said firmly.

As the ponies entered the throne chamber; they all bowed down while greet in respect before the Emperor Qin Wang Di, Icky Cook and Prime Minister Excel Con.

"Rise," Emperor Qin Wang Di said calmly. As the ponies stood up, he continued, "Thank you for coming, my faithful generals. I have an important assignment for you all to perform."

"Whatever it is, we are prepared to fulfill our duty," Wolverine Thrust said firmly.

Han Zero nodded, "So, what is the problem, your majesty?"

The Emperor cleared his throat. Princess Luna, Danny and Molly emerged from the shadows before they bowed down and greeted in respect.

"While Concubine Yang is resting after some terrible stomachache, Lady Megan is keeping an eye on her. I was told by Ambassador Williams that Concubine Yue wished to see my kingdom," Emperor Qin Wang Di explained calmly, "However, I'm bit too busy to go with her due to politics and bills to deal with. And therefore, I need a general to assist this duty for a week or two."

Wolverine Thrust sighed calmly, "It would be an honor for me to handle this duty."

"Actually, I'm choosing General Han Zero as Yue's tour guide and bodyguard."

"What?! You can't be serious!"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ah... Concern about my brother's handling the duty to Concubine Yue. I think it's very unwise and irresponsibility for him to do it."

Han Zero groaned, "Thanks for the vote of confidence..."

Emperor Qin Wang Di sighed, "True. But Yue insisted to have him as her tour guide and bodyguard. If she trusted him, so will I."

Wolverine Thrust hissed, "But your majesty-!"

"Do not question my authority!" Emperor Qin Wang Di exclaimed, "Do I make myself clear?"

Wolverine Thrust groaned in defeat, "Yes, your majesty."

"Now go. And don't mess it up! I have some duty to fulfill."

The Emperor stood up from his seat as he headed back to his chamber, along with Prime Minister Excel Con and Icky Cook. Princess Luna, Danny and Molly approached the generals while smiling calmly and happily. Generals and their friends bowed in respect to the princess and her ambassadors.

Han Zero and his friends - Twilight Sparkle and her friends stood up from the ground as they were about to guide and led Princess Luna and two William Siblings outside. Wolverine Thrust stopped his brother and friends at once.

Wolverine Thrust glared at Han Zero, "Don't mess it up..."

Han Zero nodded, "I won't."

Wolverine Thrust moved aside as Han Zero and his friends continued moving out of the throne chamber.

Rainbow Dash sighed, "This is gonna be fun..."

"Can't wait to see how Aunt Luna and Han worked their relationship up," Ben Mare said in amusement.

--------------------------------------------

"With the Emperor's approval, Han Zero began his duty as both tour guide and bodyguard for Princess Luna, Danny William and Molly William across the whole Land of Ma for two weeks. Three visitors from the West witnessed the Ma Ponies, its culture, its landscape, its cities, its villages and its agriculture. It amazed and surprised them a lot of how beauty it really is. As the days gone by, both Princess Luna and Han Zero grew closer to each other. And one event will prove their deep feelings..."

A week later...

Han Zero rode his Fury Dragon - Wind Storm while leading the escort. His unit consists of 100 Qin Soldiers. His escort was a carriage that carried Princess Luna, Danny and Molly Williams. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were within the army. They spent a week of travelling and sightseeing around the Land of Ma. And now they're at the central south - Jing Province.

Han Zero turned and approached the carriage. He took a peek through the curtain as he found Princess Luna, Danny and Molly Williams were chatting happily about the adventures siblings have been through. The Princess of Moon was impressed and amazed by it.

Han Zero cleared his throat in getting their attention, "So, how's everything inside? I hope you find the trip interesting and good?"

Danny William nodded, "Yeah, it is. Thanks, general."

Molly William sighed, "You know - I've always want to see the China, but we never get the chance because we don't have much money. But at least, this place works well for it. Land of Ma does matched with China."

"Yeah. And we didn't get to see Terracotta Army," Danny William said in disappointment. Han Zero looked confuse and surprise. He cleared his throat, "Never mind. So how's you and Luna? Did you like anything during the travelling?"

Molly William giggled, "You and her are falling for each other..."

Han Zero yelped while blushed, "It was good and appreciated. Thank you very much. After all, Princess Luna do need some refreshment of food and drinks."

Princess Luna giggled, "Do you always like to be modest of everything?"

"Well, not really. I'm just being humble and respected at all, your highness. Nothing special or great, your highness."

"I told you before, Han. You can call me 'Luna'. We're not at the public or palace anymore. The Emperor is not here to bother us or ruin our time. We can do whatever we can."

"Apology, your highness. I am still against the idea of leisure."

"So, thou mustn't worry so much. Enjoy it while you still can. Call this our first date."

"Okay... But what do you call it a 'date'? I don't understand."

"Art thou mean it?!" Princess Luna asked in surprise. Han Zero shrugged. She sighed, "Of course, you don't understand. There is another meaning of date. Date still can be refer to days, months and years of our time. But this date means two of us travelling around the world, enjoying the life and above all, we can expressed our feelings to each other."

Han Zero gulped while sweated out, "I see..."

Princess Luna smiled while giving her attractive eyes to Han Zero, "Tell me, wouldn't that be fun and enjoyable?"

Han Zero yelped while blushed, "Well... I-I-I wouldn't recommend of such thing! I'm still-!"

"Enough of thy concern. Please, relax and enjoy it. When we reach the village, we shall be alone to enjoy our dinner alone. Agree?"

"Oh boy..."

Phobos groaned, "So boring..."

"Aw, come on, don't be like that, Phobos," Nyx insisted calmly, "At least, we get the chance to see how Princess Luna and Han Zero get together. They say that they're the ponies who make the mooncakes on 15th day of September."

"Cakes? Really? I wanna try it!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed happily. She then checked on her calendar, "Now you mention it. Today is 10th September."

Fluttershy sighed, "Really? What's the history behind it? Sounds very important."

"It is," Nyx nodded, "The only place that happen is the dryness and drought village. It's where Princess Luna unleashed her power to control moon. The Mid Autumn Festival or Lunar Festival founded and began in her honor."

Rainbow Dash gasped as she pointed out, "Like that?!"

The ponies stopped at once as they found the village in front of them. They were in shock and worry about it. The land is covered by cracks and sandy only. Trees looked old, broken and dried out. The lake also dried out.

"Yeah. This is it..." Nyx said in surprise, "I can't believe that we found it so quickly..."

Princess Luna noticed the carriage has been halted. She turned and looked at Han Zero, who nodded his head in confirmation. He then headed off while leading the escort into the village. The villagers moaned painfully as they were all so thirsty, hungry and exhausted while pleading for help and assistance to them.

"Poor them. They all were in pain and hungry," Fluttershy said pitifully.

Pinkie Pie nodded in concern, "Yeah. The fighting with Yellow Scarf Rebellions must have make a big mess around here. I feel sorry for them."

Applejack analyzed the land and ponies carefully while looking at the sun, "Or the sun that caused a big fuss here."

"Well, there's one solution, we could use the rain," Rainbow Dash said calmly. She turned to Han Zero, "Tell me, that your Pegasi can handle the job?"

Han Zero gave the annoying glare, "They are the soldiers, not the workers. And besides, creating the rain clouds is hard. No Pegasi among the military can do such a thing!"

Rainbow Dash groaned, "You've gotta be kidding me..."

Princess Luna sighed as she emerged and came out from her carriage, "Either way, we must help our subjects."

Han Zero gasped, "Concubine Yue! You mustn't! As the concubine to the Emperor, you are not allow to do a dirty hooves!"

"With all due with respect, Han," Princess Luna said firmly and calmly, "It is our duty to help and protect the citizens, even if the princess like me must get her hooves dirty. I'm not afraid. The Emperor can criticize me if he wants. They need us now!"

Danny William stood up firmly, "I'm with her."

"Me too!" Molly William nodded firmly.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends shouted firmly and proudly, "We also want to help too!"

The villagers sighed in relief as they all bowed in respect to the princess and her friends while chatted happily.

Han Zero was surprised and shocked by Princess Luna and her friends' resolve and decision. Not every princess is willing to help ponies. She and the Western Ponies surprised him a lot. He smiled nevertheless as he bowed down in respect.

"What is your order, your highness?" Han Zero asked calmly.

Princess Luna and her friends sighed in relief to hear Han Zero is willing to help them. They explained to him, the soldiers and villagers of what they can do. As everyone were readied,

Princess Luna flew up to the sky while her horn glowed brightly and luminescently in blue. As the sun descended, she summoned the ascending moon to the sky at once. Not only that, the calm and cool wind blew on the ponies.

Twilight Sparkle gave the signal to her friends at once. Han Zero, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pegasi of Village and Soldiers create and form the clouds while positioning them on their home. Applejack, Pinkie Pie, the farmers and soldiers began plowing the field while planting gently and calmly yet firmly. Danny William, Molly William, Ben Mare and others joined in as well. With the field is plowed and the seeds are in place, the Pegasi kicked on the clouds in bringing the rain down on it.

As the land is soaked and wet including the lake and well are filled; Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and the unicorns summoned the lights in brightening and shinning on the land while Pegasi kicked the clouds aside. The seeds slowly grow and formed a weed. They then slowly turned into plants. Some turned into trees. Others turned into grass or vegetables.

Four days later, the land is filled with fruits and vegetables, and even the lake is filled with water. The villagers cheered wildly and happily as their home supplies refilled.

"Thank you so much, your highness," The Village Elder said happily while bowing down in respect, "We owe it to you, Princess of the Moon."

Princess Luna smiled, "It was nothing. Thou should be thankful to these ponies and soldiers for it."
The villagers brought and left the fruits and vegetables before her. She was in shock and surprised, "What is this?"

Village Elder smiled, "A gift for you, your highness as the gratitude."

"But I can't take it. It's unnecessary. It's not right."

"I insist. This is the way to show our gratitude for helping us so much."

Danny William smiled, "Better accept it. I kinda hungry."

"Don't be rude, Danny!" Molly William exclaimed in annoyance while nudged on Danny's guts, "These are ponies' fruits, not ours!"

Han Zero nodded firmly, "You must accept. It is traditional."

Princess Luna hummed in concern as she levitated the fruit and vegetable baskets up, "I wish I would do something favor in return."

Nyx hummed as she recalled the story Azure Phoenix had told her about mooncakes. She gasped in realization.

"There is a way! I know what we're gonna do today!" Nyx exclaimed happily. Everyone turned to her. She squealed, "We're gonna make the Mooncake!"

"Mooncake?!" Everyone asked in surprise and shock.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends helped and taught Princess Luna, Danny and Molly Williams, Han Zero and other Ma Ponies about how to bake the mooncake. After few hours later, couple of mooncakes were ready for everyone to try on 15th September. As they took the bite on the cakes, they awed happily about it.

"That is so good..." Pinkie Pie awed happily before adding the sugar sprinkles, "Need more sugar and sprinkle! That would be better!"

Rarity smiled, "I agree. This is indeed delicious and good."

"Indeed," Princess Luna smiled as she took a bite on her mooncake, "Thank you, little one. It's good for everyone to try and eat."

Molly smiled, "So, this is a mooncake? They're great."

"Not bad..." Danny remarked.

"Truly amazing and great," Han Zero complimented, "Its the perfect honor and celebration day for you, your highness."

The ponies chatted in agreement and happily, making Princess Luna to disagree but interrupted by Nyx who cheered happily, "Yes, it is! That's why today is called Special Moon Festival Day for Princess Luna! Because of her moon, your home is safe and sound. And not to mention, we make the best mooncakes too!"

"Huh... It's almost like China's story about moon princess," Danny William commented in amusement, "But not what I have in mind."

Molly nodded, "Well, this is the best than sending to the moon forever after getting the immortal pill."

The ponies chatted and cheered wildly and happily for Princess Luna, who was blushed and modest about it.

"Gee... Thank you so much. We appreciate it very much," Princess Luna smiled happily and relief. She turned while looked at Han Zero, who is now smiling, "Not what I had in mind about the date. But this will do. I finally get to see you smile."

Han Zero smiled, "Well, it's very rare for me to do that. Thank you for letting me be your tour guide and bodyguard."

"No, thank you. You finally accept my feelings," Princess Luna smiled.

And just before Han Zero could do anything, Princess Luna kissed him by lips. He was in shock and worry, but nevertheless, he responded it back to her. Everyone awed happily to see it. Twilight Sparkle and her friends giggled and commented of how cute and lovely Princess Luna and Han Zero.

"And thus, the Special Moon Day Festival was created on 15th Day of Mid Autumn, mostly on September. And this is also marked the relationship between Princess Luna and Han Zero in secrets. However..."

--------------------------------------------

At the Imperial Hall of Record, Icky Cook was reading and looking through the scrolls and papers in search of someone important. He groaned and grunted as he struggled to find it.

"Where is it? I have to find him! He has to be here somewhere!" Icky Cook exclaimed in concern, "If these girls speaks the truth, he maybe the only pony that can take my place. I don't even want to ruin my kingdom especially losing my head..."

"Icky Cook, obsessed yet determined, to find the most cruel, manipulative and corrupted eunuch in the dawn of history. A beginning of Qin Dynasty's Downfall..."

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Baby Strikespell
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Michael McConnohie: Narrator
Alessandro Juliani: Han Zero
Dave B. Mitchell: Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon, Qin Soldiers
Steve Kremer: Warpath Temper

Minor Casts:
Brian Drummond: Wolverine Thrust, Excel Con, Qin Soldier
Vincet Tong: Prince Shine, Inspector, Villagers
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia, Prince Spoiled Runt
Tony Oliver: Navy Arrow, Mild Goody, Village Elder
Kirk Thornton: Anger, Dr Chan Phoenix
Beau Billingslea: Armorhide, Eunuch
Brian Dobson: Icky Cook, Villagers
Kath Soucie: Megan William
Scott Menville: Danny William
Kari Walhgren: Molly William

Cameo:
James Babson: Claw Tiger, Villagers
Richard Epcar: Cruez
Christopher Corey Smith: Noble Guild

Next Chapter - Rise of Seekcurse: Seekcurse emerged from the shadows! Twilight Sparkle and her friends must do what they can to prevent him from not only rising to powers, but also prevent the death of Han Zero, which would one day turn Princess Luna into Nightmare Moon. But can they stop him and his corruption lies before chaos continued to grow?

Author's Notes:
1. Princess Luna's Arc is inspired by Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival and the story about Moon Princess of China.

PreviousChapters Next