• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,014 Views, 15 Comments

The Mystics History - JusSonic



The story behind the Mystic Ponies is revealed.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,014

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: Tyranny through Chaos

[Enter Three Kingdoms Theme Song]

Twilight Sparkle and her friends screamed wildly as they entered into the Book of Ages. As they landed on the ground, they came across the Ancient Land of Ma. They all entered it as they're ready to face it. They witnessed the land was in turmoil as Imperial Court argued with each other while civil war broke out between peasants, rebels, imperials, warriors, nobles, warlords, ministers and even the Emperor.

Stallion: Through the storm,
Through the darkness,
The once peaceful kingdom
Lost its Love and Harmony
Turn into grief despair

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper prayed and bowed down before the altar as they make a vow of sworn brotherhood. They joined up with various brave and compassion warriors in journeying across the land to help troubled ponies.

Azure Phoenix stood on the Imperial Palace's entrance as he held his sword up high proudly as his Imperial Phoenix Army. His army cheered wildly and proudly. They all went from territory to territory for conquest and control of the land.

Claw Tiger smiled proudly as he led his Tiger Warriors to deal with rebels. As he was dying, Claw Tiger passed the sword to his eldest son, Brave Tiger. Brave Tiger led his warriors in reclaiming Wuhu River for his clan. As he died, he passed to Courage Tiger as the new Leader of Kingdom.

Stallion: The destiny is now yours
To change its course and fate.
Heaven and Earth chose you to fulfill its purpose

Virtue Dragon helped ponies as well as showing kindness and compassion. His warriors of Western Dragon Kingdom fought bravely and determinedly to defend the innocent.

Stallion: A hero with benevolent heart
Desires a land of virtue.

Azure Phoenix recruited more of warriors and strategists under his banner. He led the Imperial Phoenix Kingdom army across the land for conquest and world domination of empire.

Stallion: A hero with great ambition
Desired a land of power and talents

Courage Tiger was in great doubt and pain about his past. Nevertheless, he stood proudly on Water Tiger military naval ship, along with others. He was leading them to defend his home.

Stallion: A hero with courageous fangs
Desired a land of unity.

Three kingdoms marched into the battlefield as they all charged into it as they began battled with each other fiercely and firmly.

Stallion: Pray its Terror Ends,
Hope the Peace Returns

Twilight Sparkle and her friends witnessed the holographic form of history records about the heroes and villains from Qin Dynasty Era into the Three Kingdoms Era. They were amazed and shocked, but sometimes angered and upset while others - pained and despair.

Stallion & Chorus: Oh, Great Warriors of the Heaven
Save us from the Demon God's Hell
May you guide us to Paradise Land
Where no blood shall ever shed again

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero stood before Royal Sisters. Both sides held each other hooves for the moment before the princesses disappeared from sights, including Han Zero. Azure Phoenix slowly turned and faced his two biggest rivals - Virtue Dragon and Courage Tiger. Three Rulers held anc crossed each other's their swords up proudly. It created the magical aura forms of Greenish Dragon, Bluish Phoenix and Crimson Tiger stood up and roared wildly as the mightiest warriors in Land of Ma!

Stallion & Chorus: Whenever we're in grave danger,
You braved to bring us home
Your deeds will not be Forgotten
Your Tale becomes Legend

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Mystic History
Written by JusSonic and Power Master

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Tyranny through Chaos

Narrator narrated, "June 30th, 150 A.E., the First Emperor and his heir were both poisoned and assassinated by Second Prince Spoiled Runt, Prime Minister Excel Con and Head of Eunuchs Seekcurse. However, their action has been exposed by the Western Ponies. Thus, the will of the Emperor has been removed and eradicated. Concubine Yang and Concubine Yue, but known as Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were freed. They have been sent and returned to their home safely, along with their allies."

Prince Spoiled Runt, Seekcurse and Prime Minister Excel Con poisoned the first Emperor and his heir by drinking tea. However thanks to Danny in taking pictures and his sisters spreading rumors to the military, three of them have been exposed. All the documents and wills written by the First Emperor have been eradicated and burnt, to ensure that none of them is forged by the murderers and traitors.

In July 3rd, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have been sent and returned to home safely, along with their human allies.

"However, long past its peak, the Qin Dynasty has nowhere to go but down. It lost the last vestiges of its authority and influence due to the action of Prince Spoiled Runt, Excel Con and even Seekcurse. Without the heir or leader of the empire, the land will be thrown back to chaos again..."

Within the Imperial Court, military officers and ministers argued with each other of what they can do to help the dynasty especially dealing with the traitors/

"Nevertheless, Chief Commander of the Qin Dynasty Army has made a bold move. A move that will help him to not only restore the order and power of the kingdom, but taking vengeance for his deceased brother..."

--------------------------------------------

1st August 150 A.E.,

At the Imperial Court, both generals and ministers have been gathered and stood before the throne chamber. The soldiers held Prime Minister Excel Con to the ground. Wolverine Thrust, Azure Phoenix, Claw Tiger and even Noble Guild were standing before both of Emperor's sons. However, Seekcurse was nowhere to be found or seen.

Prince Spoiled Runt shivered and quivered in fear and concern while Prince Mild Goody remained calm and firm. They all wondered of what's going to happen next.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were hiding behind the throne chamber as they were listening to the event.

"Wow... This is serious," Applejack said in concern.

Fluttershy hissed, "Do you think everything will be fine? I hate to think of the worst."

"Well, things are about to get ugly," Twilight Sparkle said in concern.

Spike groaned, "You just have to say that."

Wolverine Thrust held the tray of both the emperor's hat and Imperial Seal while looking at his allies and nobles. He took a deep breathe before released it.

"Two months ago, as you know the tragedy death of the Emperor and his true heir especially my brother's sacrifice, due to three traitors plotting a conspiracy against them," Wolverine Thrust said firmly and darkly as he turned and glared at Prime Minister Excel Con. Spoiled Runt looked down in shame and fear. He cleared his throat as he turned to Spoiled Runt, "But nevertheless, we will follow our ancient tradition of heritage. And therefore, Prince Spoiled Runt shall take his place as the second ruler of Qin Dynasty - Emperor Gao!"

As the fanfare sounded proudly, everyone quickly bowed to the ground. Wolverine Thrust approached to nervous and scared Prince Spoiled Runt, who quivered and shivered. He placed the hat on the young prince's head before passing the Imperial Seal to him.

"Follow my lead. And you'll be spared..." Wolverine Thrust said darkly. This gives the chill to the young emperor. As Chief Commander moved away, he bowed to the ground, "Long live the Emperor of Ma!"

"Long live the Emperor! Long live the Emperor! Long live the Emperor!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends overheard it as they were in surprise and shock by it.

"Wow... After everything that brat has done, Wolverine is gonna let that him take over?" Rainbow Dash asked in surprise and shock.

Rarity nodded, "But wouldn't that let Spoiled Runt to do everything he wants?"

"Not what he did last two months," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "As long he fears of Wolverine Thrust, there's nothing he can do but obey his general. This gives Wolverine a chance to kill two birds with one stone."

"You mean three birds with one stone?" Pinkie Pie asked playfully. Everyone looked at her oddly. She shrugged, "What? We're talking about the same ponies, right?"

Wolverine Thrust turned and glared at Prime Minister Excel Con. He dragged the former prime minister, all the way out of throne room. He gestured two soldiers straight to the palace square, where both soldiers and peasants have been gathered. The soldiers held and blocked the peasants from moving or charging out. Both ministers and military were standing on the palace's ground while the Emperor Gao and his younger brother were in front of them as they witnessed the execution event.

The soldiers held Excel Con to the ground before the decapitation stone stand. The executioner was cleaning his scimitar with both clean water and cloth. Wolverine Thrust stood before everyone. He held the scroll as he began reading it.

"Excel Con and his accomplices have been found guilty of the assassination on our beloved emperor, his heir and Commander Han Zero," Wolverine Thrust said dryly and firmly, "His sentence - death!"

The peasants and soldiers booed at the former Prime Minister. The generals and ministers remained calm and firm as they watched the event. Emperor Gao quivered and shivered in fear of watching the event. Mild Goody remained silent.

Wolverine Thrust approached to Excel Con while glaring at him, "Do you have anything to say?"

Excel Con groaned, "If I had known about the futile plot, then I wouldn't have gone that far. But I am still loyal to the dynasty till the end."

"But you betray all of us and murdered three important people of this land. There is no redemption for you now..."

"Then, I accept my punishment."

The executioner was about to approach. He was stopped by Wolverine Thrust, who took his scimitar. The Chief Commander approached to Excel Con. The former Prime Minister remained calm as he kneed to the ground. Wolverine Thrust held the scimitar up while glaring at his enemy. With his yell, he swung his in decapitating Excel Con.

With Excel Con's death, everyone cheered wildly and proudly of the traitor's death. Emperor Gao looked sacred and sick as he gave a throw-up on the ground.

"One traitor down," Wolverine Thrust said firmly and calmly, "One more and his nine loyalists to go! All civilians return home and do not come out. In the name of the Emperor, find and hunt them down. But remember, Seekcurse is mine to take! Now go!"

The military officers and soldiers cheered wildly and firmly. They all spread out as they began searching and hunting down on Seekcurse and his remaining loyalists. The peasants quickly returned to home at once while avoiding the conflict. The Imperial Guards guided and led the Emperor and his brother returned to the throne chamber at once.

With everyone left the area, Twilight Sparkle and her friends teleported to the palace square.

"That was nasty," Spike said uneasily.

Rainbow Dash nodded, "Tell me about it. What's next?"

"Let's follow and watch," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "But don't get yourself caught by everyone else especially our enemies."

"Actually, this is a perfect chance to end Seekcurse," Ben said firmly. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "Think about it. Without him, he won't cause problems in present especially Three Kingdoms of Ma. And of course, Starlight Glimmer can easily be convinced during time travel."

"Now you mention it, it's a great idea," Twilight Sparkle commented.

"It is!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, "After all, without Seekcurse, then we have no point of remaking Season 5 Finale!"

Though annoyed by Pinkie Pie's random, everyone nodded in agreement about the plan. Twilight Sparkle headed off while leading them as they watched the event now.

--------------------------------------------

In hidden room, Seekcurse gathered his remaining loyal allies as they were discussing and chatting of their next plans. Wolverine Thrust has gone berserk and led his army for ponyhunt on them now.

"We'll be dead soon if we don't escape now!" First Eunuch said in concern.

Second Eunuch nodded, "Yes. We cannot stay here anymore."

Third Eunuch screamed in fear, "What are we gonna do now?!"

"Calm down, brothers," Seekcurse calmed his accomplices, "We're still alive and not dead. We still have the chance."

"Chance?! What chance?! There is no chance!" Four Eunuch exclaimed frantically, "We're finished! We're done!"

"I agree. We won't have the chance to defeat Wolverine Thrust now," Fifth Eunuch said in concern.

Sixth Eunuch scoffed, "You think? Our plan is ruined! No thanks to Western."

Seventh Eunuch sighed, "It's nice knowing you all. It looks like the end."

Seekcurse groaned, "It's not over, fools! We're going with one last gambit that will save our skin for good."

"What do you propose?" Eighth Eunuch asked.

Ninth Eunuch hummed, "Let's hope it's not suicide. I'm not ready for this."

"It will be," Seekcurse said calmly and firmly, "We must terminate and kill Wolverine Thrust. Without him, his soldiers will be useless. This will be our only chance to get the emperor now and regain the power over the empire."

As Seekcurse smirked darkly, his allies remained uncertain and uneasy about it but nevertheless, they will go with it to survive...

--------------------------------------------

Wolverine Thrust and his main army searched far and wide across the Imperial City of Ma Lou Yang. And so far, they haven't found Ten Eunuchs yet. But nevertheless, they will not stop until they found and executed the traitors especially Wolverine Thrust as he was driven in anger of taking revenge on them.

As the army continued marching and searching of the traitors, Wolverine Thrust stopped as he turned to an abandoned warehouse. He took 10 soldiers with him as they entered it. As they did, the door immediately closed down at once. They quickly armed with their weapons. Three eunuchs came out as they armed with their swords. Joining them is some bandits and assassins.

"Afraid to fight me as usual," Wolverine Thrust remarked dryly. He huffed as he armed with his sword, "Nevertheless, I'm gonna get answer from you all. Even it means death!"

"Get him!" First Eunuch exclaimed in anger.

Eunuchs and their hired soldiers charged and attacked Wolverine Thrust and his ten soldiers. The soldiers battled with the bandits and assassins fiercely and relentlessly. As for Wolverine Thrust, the general has swiftly taken care of three eunuchs at ease.

And just before they could take a break, one of his soldiers got hit by an arrow. Wolverine Thrust and his soldiers armed and readied to fight. More arrows coming out from walls as they hit and struck at them. They quickly blocked and deflected the arrows. But five of them got hit and died. After the firing arrows have been stopped, two more eunuchs and their bandits and assassins charged in and attacked them head.

Wolverine Thrust and his soldiers fought and killed the bandits and assassins relentlessly and furiously. However, his soldiers got killed in the fight. And only the Chief Commander survived, but he sustained heavy injuries and wounds after the fight. Two eunuchs were in shock and fear as they were about to escape but instead, Wolverine Thrust decapitated them at once.

The Chief Commander escaped the warehouse barely before fall to the ground. Azure Phoenix and his allies spotted him as they quickly approached and checked on him. They all shouted and pleaded him to be alive.

Wolverine Thrust groaned in pain, "Find them... Kill them all... Avenge me and my brother!"

With his last breathe, Wolverine Thrust lost his will to live. His army cried and sobbed tearfully as they moaned for him.

Azure Phoenix hissed in anger, "They will pay for this."

"I agree, old friend," Noble Guild said calmly, "We must slay the rest of Ten Eunuchs especially Seekcurse. Find them now! Find them now! Bring them to justice now!"

Everyone nodded in agreement as they all split up, search and hunt the eunuchs down across the Imperial City at once. And whoever sided with their enemies, the military will kill and destroy them.

--------------------------------------------

Seeing the event, Twilight Sparkle and her friends; in their armors now, continued walking across the city and palace in search of the eunuchs. They're now at the palace garden.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "As if this isn't enough troubles, we can't find Seekcurse!"

"It's like a maze here!" Rarity said in concern, "At this rate, we'll never stop Seekcurse in time!"

"Don't remind me," Fluttershy said uneasily, “We have to find and stop them before they cause some troubles."

SCREAM! Twilight Sparkle and her friends heard of it. They headed straight to the secondary garden, where they saw more assassins slain and killed. Not only them, two eunuchs were killed. Only one of them survived as he was shivering and quivering in fear. A eunuch was looking at two ponies, who were still armed with their weapons.

"Wait! Wait! Please, spare me!" Eighth Eunuch pleaded, "Money? Power? You may take whatever you-!"

STOMP! Everyone yelped by that noise. This caused a eunuch to run as well. Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in shock and surprise as they came to face one of their enemies - a black pony worn a demonic armor and dark demonic helmet with two long crimson feathers-like strings while his cutie mark is a halberd, was armed with a demonic halberd. Besides him was a gray Doctor Whooves's Appearance with mustache and beard worn a general armor armed with a sword.

"Devil Destroyer?!" Everyone asked in shock and concern.

Spike gulped, "That's not good!"

"Why does it have to be him?!" Phobos asked in concern.

"Who are you?" Devil Destroyer demanded firmly. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were concerned as they have no idea of what to do. He groaned, "Whatever. This bores me."

"Behave yourself, son!" Dr Whooves Incarnation scolded Devil Destroyer. It surprised Twilight Sparkle and her friends about him being related to Devil Destroyer. He turned to them. He bowed humbly, "You'd have to forgive him. He enjoys battles since I trained him. Where are my manners?! My name is Nabu. It's an honor to meet you."

Twilight Sparkle and her friends bowed down while introduced to them.

Nabu sighed, "It's great to have you here now. Unfortunately, our chief commander has been slain." Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped. He continued, "And now we must avenge him by destroying the rebels once and for all."

"It's a waste of time," Devil Destroyer remarked dryly.

"Watch your mouth, son! Expelling the eunuchs is a great service to the Imperial Court."

"And I care because?"

"You are my adopted son, Devil Destroyer. It is your honorably duty to serve the Emperor, and me as well."

Devil Destroyer groaned, "Fine. I plan on bringing a swift end to all of this nonsense. Don't get in my way!"

Nabu nodded, "Then, let us go now! The safety of Imperial Court is a paramount above all else!"

"My lord!" The messenger arrived at the scene. He bowed down, "I bring grave news. Seekcurse and his remaining eunuchs have kidnapped the Emperor and his brothers! They're planning to escape."

"Not if we stop them first! Do you know where they are?" Nabu said firmly. The messenger shook his head. He sighed, "Nevertheless, we'll do what we can to save them! Forward!"

Nabu headed off, followed by Devil Destroyer. Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed them at once while keeping an eye on their enemy, specifically Devil Destroyer.

"I can't believe that Devil Destroyer has an adopted father," Fluttershy said in concern.

Ben nodded, "I don't believe it either."

"You think we can trust him?" Nyx asked, "I don't believe he cares for anything but himself and the fight."

"Believe me, Nyx. I don't trust him." Twilight Sparkle said firmly, "But we should keep an eye on him if he ever try to be funny."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "If he does, I'm gonna kick his flank for betraying us."

--------------------------------------------

Seekcurse and his loyalists managed to move Emperor Gao and his younger brother to the back of the palace. They all packed everything up into the carriage. They all are ready to move out.

"Everything is ready, Lord Seekcurse," Ninth Eunuch said calmly, "We're ready to go now!"

Eight Eunuch nodded, "Yeah! The enemies are upon us!"

"Alright. We're going! To Ma Xi An Palace," Seekcurse said calmly, "It's the perfect place to restore our control and power."

"But I'm still emperor?" Emperor Gao asked in concern.

Seekcurse smiled while patted Emperor Gao's head gently, "Don't worry, my lord. You're still the Emperor. I'll handle the matters."

"Thank you. Let's get out of here now!"

Seekcurse nodded in agreement. With the emperor and his brother inside the carriage, he then quickly moved and led them and his loyalist out at once. As they marched stealthily and quietly, they tried to avoid fighting with the Imperial Army.

Minutes passed, Seekcurse and his escapees have escaped Ma Lou Yang. And now, they're now on their way out. However, they were stopped by the large army of Diamond Dogs. Captain Cruez approached to the front while armed with his sword.

"Ah, Captain Cruez, thank goodness you're here," Seekcurse said in relief, "Now, let us go now! Take us to Ma Xi An now!"

"No... You're not going anywhere," Cruez said dryly.

Eight Eunuch groaned, "How dare you speak against us?! Do you have any idea of who you're dealing with, you useless p-?!"

Unfortunately, Captain Cruez decapitated the eight one. This surprised and shocked the eunuchs. The Diamond Dog warlord turned and glared at them.

"W-What the hell are you doing?!" Seekcurse demanded in anger, "You're suppose to help us! How dare you?!"

Captain Cruez huffed, "I served no one! I am a Warlord. No! I am Prime Minister of Ma from now on! I'm here to take the Emperor back now!" He growled, "As my first order, get them now!"

Diamond Dog Army howled and roared wildly as they all charged at the last two remaining eunuchs and their army. Close to their targets, Diamond Dog Army jumped and pounded them to the ground. The humanoid dogs began clawed, strike and even shred them to pieces, including the last eunuch.

While Emperor Gao and younger brother were quivering and shivering in fear, Seekcurse decided to abandon them and escape for his life. With all of his targets have been dealt with, Captain Cruez turned his attention to his targets. He chuckled in amusement.

"Please, don't hurt me!" Emperor Gao pleaded.

Mildy Good sighed, "Look, whatever is it you want, you'll be rewarded. But in-return, I want none of us to be harm. Do you accept the order?"

"Ah... What a smart kid you are," Cruez said in amusement. He scoffed, "Very well. I accept it." He turned to his warriors, "Come, let us take them back to the palace now. My new position awaits me! The Prime Minister is coming home!"

The Diamond Dog Army cheered wildly. Captain Cruez headed to the front as he guided and led both of his army and carriage back to the palace now.

--------------------------------------------

At the Imperial Throne; Nabu and his army have cleared the area while getting rid of all bandits and assassins within the building. They even searched and looked around for Emperor Gao and his brother. So far, they found nothing until they heard some noise. They turned to the entrance as they found Cruez and Diamond Dogs entered the throne chamber while bringing Emperor Gao and his younger brother in.

Emperor Gao sat down on his Imperial Throne Chair while his younger brother stood besides with him. The generals and their army stood before them.

"Aah. Emperor Gao is safe! And we even put down the rebellion against the Qin," Nabu said proudly and firmly, "From this day forth, I ask that you join me in supporting the cause of our noble Emperor. That is the-!"

"You idiot! You still don't get it?!" Cruez said dryly as he turned back to Nabu. He continued before turning back to the Emperor, "The land is in chaos. What do you think can fix that?"

Nabu remained firm yet concern about the Diamond Dog Captain. He has some suspicious on him.

Cruez continued while clenched his paws tightly, "It's power. Power is what forces the opponents to kneel before you. That is the path to conquering the land."

"Such greed and villainy," Nabu exclaimed in shock yet anger. He turned to Devil Destroyer, "My son! This Diamond Dog is a threat to the rule of the Qin and everything we stand for! Kill him! Kill him at once!"

Surprise and amazed of hearing the name, Cruez turned to Devil Destroyer, "So, you're the one they call Devil Destroyer." He chuckled in amusement, "You should leave the fool, and join me as my adopted son instead."

"What makes you think of that?" Devil Destroyer asked suspiciously.

Cruez smirked, "You and I are a lot alike, no? I want you to wield your considerable might by my side."

Devil Destroyer hummed thoughtfully. Nabu was in shock and concern of watching the event. He was angered as he shouted and demanded his son to kill Cruez at once.

"Well, what is your answer?" Cruez asked calmly.

After some thinking, Devil Destroyer turned to Nabu as he gave his former adopted father a powerful slash. Nabu screamed in pain as he fell to his back on ground to death. Devil Destroyer turned to Cruez.

"I'm with you. Do not disappoint me."

Cruez smirked and laughed in amusement, "Don't worry. You'll get the chance." He turned to Emperor Gao and Mild Goody, "But now, let's deal with some policy adjustment."

Both Emperor Gao and Mildy Good quivered and shivered in fear as they don't really like the idea now.

Unknown to them, Twilight Sparkle and her friends overheard the event from behind doors of Imperial Throne Chamber. They were in shock and concern.

"Damn him! Devil Destroyer just join his side!" Rainbow Dash remarked dryly, "I'd say we take him down now!"

Applejack held Rainbow Dash, "Wow, there! Think about it. If we can't beat him in our present, what makes you think we can beat in the past?"

"She has the point. He is scary and monstrous," Fluttershy said in concern.

"Then, what are we supposed to do?" Spike asked in concern, "We can't do nothing."

Twilight Sparkle hummed, "Time can tell, Spike. Time can tell. If we change it a bit now, history may not change or did something unexpected back on its track. Let's just be alert and weary of the situation for now..."

--------------------------------------------

"His name is Cruez, a former captain became a brutal warlord feared far and wide. And with Devil Destroy as both his adopted son and general, nothing can touch or harm him."

Proud and happy of his position as Prime Minister, Cruez stood before military officers and even ministers, who were forced to bow down before him. Standing besides him was Devil Destroyer, who was keeping an eye on the situation.

"Not only has he declared himself as the Prime Minister, but also forced the second Emperor to abdicate and executed him. Thus, Mild Goody inherit the throne as the Third Emperor - Emperor Xian. And thus, Cruez has began abusing his power! And once again, the land has thrown into chaos..."

Cruez forced Spoiled Runt to abdicated and got executed. He placed Mild Goody on throne as Third Emperor. With everything under his control, Cruez abused his powers for money, mares and even power while terrorizing and scaring the innocent citizens.

-------------------------------------------

September 150 A.E.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were walking across the Imperial City as they witnessed ponies and other creatures suffering and begging for help. Diamond Dogs terrorized and intimidating them to pay taxes and ensure none of them to try and defy them.

"I can't believe it. This... This is terrible." Fluttershy whimpers in sadness at this sight.

"It's like watching the Storm King and his pals terrorized Equestria all over again, and that's saying a lot!" Phobos exclaims in disgust.

"At least then, that happened in the present and we can stop it!" Nyx exclaims with a deep frown of disgust.

"Twilight, isn't there something we can do?" Spike ask his mother, trembling in worry. There must be something they could do!

"I wish I know. But knowing Narrator, he won't let us do it." Twilight said with a groan as she shakes her head.

"Right, it isn't that simple." Ben said to Spike, agreeing with Twilight. "We must abide by the laws here."

Pinkie looks up to the narrator as she pouts, "Hey, Mr. Michael! Can't you let us help these ponies?! This isn't funny of not helping!"

"I'm afraid you cannot. There will be consequences for you to face. I advice you be patient and wait for the right time."

"Seriously? We have to go through all that?" Rarity ask dryly.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "I don't know if he really cares or not. This is really sickening for doing nothing!"

"Rainbow Dash, he's the Narrator of the Book. He kept the records of all history. I sincerely doubt he would tell us what to do to make things better." Twilight points out to Rainbow sternly.

"She does have the point. I mean think about Seekcurse. We didn't think that Icky Cook was meant to be Seekcurse. No telling what kind of secrets that Narrator's hiding from us." Applejack remarks in agreement with Twilight as well, pointing out of them thinking that Icky Cook wasn't Seekcurse before.

"So, all we can do is watch." Rarity sighs in regret.

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "Afraid so..."

Suddenly without warning, a Diamond Dog Captain appeared and growled to the newcomers, "Hey, peasant! Pay up the tax! Or else, you'll be executed!"

"Is that a threat?" Rainbow snaps at the captain in annoyance. She didn't take the Diamond Dogs' crap back home and she won't here!

More of the Diamond Appears as a second one growl, "Bloody Ass Pony! Just pay up already! You're here to obey Prime Minister!"

"Hey, watch that language, buster! There's a kid here!" Pinkie exclaims in alarm pointing out that Nyx is nearby. She is too young to hear that language!

"Right, never use language around my daughter!" Ben exclaims sternly, preparing to fight if the Diamond Dogs wanted to cause trouble.

"So, so do us a favor, get lost, stupid head before we kick your tail!" Phobos exclaims with a mean growl that he can give for a small Moon Dragon.

Diamond Dog #3 taunts in amusement, "Ooh! I'm so scared. Here's my next word - #%$# You!"

Rainbow Dash kicked Diamond Dog's face hard as she screams, "That's for using bad words at us, punk!"

The Diamond Dog Captain growled furiously at the assault, "You'll regret for doing that! Get them!"

The Diamond Dogs roared wildly as they all charged and attacked the ponies. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were not amused and annoyed.

"They really ask for this. Let's teach them a lesson!" Applejack exclaims sternly. The book told them not to get in the way, but defending themselves is another story!

"Right, these ruffians need to be taught some matters!" Rarity scoffs in determination as she waves her hooves up.

"Err, come on?" Fluttershy ask in determination yet meekly, preparing to fight them herself.

And just before Diamond Dogs could do anything, Twilight Sparkle and her friends charged and engaged with them fiercely.

Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Nyx fired their magical spells on them. Ben Valorheart swung his Master Sword at them. Rainbow Dash and Applejack punched and kicked them off. Pinkie Pie fired her Party Canon at them. Fluttershy gave them 'The Stare'. Spike and Phobos gave the Dragon Flame at them.

Diamond Dogs were defeated and beaten up badly. They all groaned, moaned and whined in pain.

Diamond Dog Captain groaned, "You'll regret this, you son of a-!"

BONK! Diamond Dog Captain got his head hit by a pan. Diamond Dogs quickly grabbed and dragged their leaders away at once.

"You'd better watch it!" Pinkie growls as she puts down her pan that she used to hit the captain with. That will teach him to be mean and a pottymouth!

"Hey, everyone, come out. We chased those jerks off." Rainbow calls out to everyone in hiding. These folks got to come out, now that their tormentators are gone! However, no one emerged from their home while a few preferred not to be bothered and ran away from the scene. "Seriously? They're still scared."

"Rainbow Dash, Cruez is Prime Minister. If he treat them poorly, none will dare to challenge him. It's understandable that they're still scared." Rarity reasons to Rainbow. The folks here are too scared of Cruz to come out to even thank the ones who helped them.

"Isn't there anything we can do to help?" Fluttershy ask in sadness. She doesn't want these folks to live on in fear like this.

"Afraid not, girls. Afraid not..." Twilight said with a groan of regret. The group just got to watch.

And that's why history stinks at times here.

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her friends could head off, somepony gave a slap on Rainbow Dash's flank. And at the same time, she was being pushed aside. The rainbow colored mane pony yelped as she checked on herself.

"Huh?! What the-?! My bits!" Rainbow gasps, somepony has stolen her bits. The mare looked up and found a younger filly was running off. She groaned "Why you?! Come back here!"

Rainbow Dash gave chase on the thief. Twilight Sparkle and her friends gave followed them.

For half an hour, Rainbow Dash was still chasing after the thief. Close to her target she jumped and slammed the thief to the ground as they both rolled around. They then slammed straight on the walls hard. Both of them groaned in pain.

Rainbow Dash groaned as she got up and grabbed the bag of her bits.

"Okay, punk! You've got some explaining to-!" Suddenly Rainbow gasped as she saw who the thief is. "It can't be!"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends arrived as well. Before they could ask, they all gasped of they were looking at. She was a pre-teenage cyan Pegasus Pony with navy mane with streaks of light greenish and aquamarine in ponytail and tail, and her cutie mark is Water Symbol with black tiger claws.

"Aqua... Stroke..." Rainbow said in shock, recovering from the revelation. This filly looks like her mentor from back home, only smaller!

"Is that really Aquastroke?" Nyx ask, peeking at the filly in question. "She looks almost my age."

"Oh! She could be a super duper little filly!" Pinkie exclaims happily as she bounces up and again a bit, making her friends roll their eyes at this.

"Hiya Aqua!" Phobos exclaims, waving to the filly in question.

"Y-you know my name? H-how?!" Aquastroke ask in shock and alarm. These newcomers somehow knew who she was, but how? She has never stole from them before!

Rainbow Dash hissed in realization, "I-uh... I heard rumors! That's all!" That's right, the heroes of Equestria hasn't met Aquastroke yet!

Twilight Sparkle dryly ask, "Really?" That's the best she could come up with?

Rainbow Dash whispered, "What else am I supposed to say? I can't tell her like I know you because you're my coach that teach me everything about sports! That would freak her out."

"Of course not. You need to tell her about what rumors. She doesn't know it."

Aquastroke somehow overheard what they said and spoke up to their surprise, "Of course, I know! You were talking me being adopted by Tiger Clan! A lot of ponies talk about that."

"Uh... Right... That would be the one." Twilight said quickly in a moment that said "sure, let's go with that".

Suddenly a familiar pony came in, scolding, "Aqua! There you are! Got you now, you little troublemaker." He turned to Twilight Sparkle and her friends, not recognizing them luckily, "Hey, guys. Sorry about my little sis. She likes to pick a fight or stealing."

Rainbow Dash chuckled a bit, "Don't sweat it. It's okay."

Aquastroke chuckled uneasily. Brave Tiger turned and gave a glare at her.

"Aqua, what did I told you about running off?" Brave Tiger ask his sister, making her back down meekly as if being cornered for ditching school.

Aquastroke gulped, "I'm sorry, big brother. I just wanna look around."

Brave Tiger groaned, "Yeah. You should have stick with me especially when we're still in the Imperial City. Don't want you to get into trouble again."

"I promised I won't do it again."

Brave Tiger groaned, "You'd better."

"Ah... Mr. Brave Tiger, how did you find and adopt her?" Fluttershy ask Brave Tiger, getting his attention.

This made Brave Tiger give the heroes an odd look. Ben quickly jumps in, "Well, we've heard how you adopted her, so how a tough guy like you get to be her guardian?"

"Right, what kind of story do you got for us?" Pinkie ask as she got out some popcorn and some soda from out of nowhere. Don't ask.

Brave Tiger sighed, "It's everyday I get to give story. This happens after the rebellion. We were on our way home to Wuhu River but we stumbled upon on this little kiddo. She kinda stole from Courage Tiger."

Rainbow Dash laughed in amusement, "I can look at the looks of Courage Tiger. He was so pissed and angry that he wanna kills her. But she always gets away from it."

Brave Tiger chuckled a bit, "Got that right. So, Courage gave chase while me and Tigress followed him. Aqua sure got some mad tiger skills and spirit. In getting away from everything we've got for her. When we came to her home, we learned what happen to them. Turns out her family were killed during the Yellow Scarf Rebellion."

"Oh my Equestria!" Rarity gasps at this information, looking horrified.

"Dude, not cool!" Spike exclaims angrily and in disgust. Once again, another pony made orphan by a tragic attempt.

"And I thought Applejack has it bad!" Rainbow remarks. This causes Applejack to frown as the cowpony pushes her. "Ouch! What?"

"Don't bring it up, not now!" Applejack growls at Rainbow in annoyance.

Brave Tiger sighed, "Yeah. We all feel sorry for her, even Courage. We all thought and decided to adopt her since she really got tiger spirit. My father agrees to it."

Aquastroke nodded as she exclaims. "Yeah! I am the Tiger! You've got to deal with it."

Fluttershy giggled, "She's cute..."

"Hey! I am not!"

"Oh, I dunno. Maybe someday you may meet a colt who made find you cute." Twilight teases to Aquastroke, causing her to groan in annoyance and embarrassment.

"Eeeew! Colts are gross!" Aquastroke exclaims, sticking her tongue out. This causes most of everyone to laugh in amusement by her immaturity.

"Wait until you're older, kid." Phobos remarks in glee. When Aquastroke meets Blazefist, then her mind will change in a big way!

"Anyway, thanks for not trying to deliver her to prison. It kinda breaks our heart, and even Courage." Brave Tiger said. He is relieved that the newcomers aren't planning on sending Aquastroke to prison for her little stunt.

"Really? Courage really cares for her?" Rarity ask in surprise. She finds it her hard to believe that somepony like Courage would actually care.

"Yeah. But he's shy and stubborn. But we'd better go now, otherwise my dad is gonna kill me. See ya, guys."

"Bye! I hope I'd get to see you again." Aquastroke exclaims happily and eagerly. Of course, the ponies know they will meet her again, just for the first time years later.

Brave Tiger and Aquastroke turned and headed off at once. Twilight Sparkle and her friends waved goodbye to them.

"Pretty nice, wasn't she?" Twilight ask the others with a smile as she shakes her head.

"Right, who knew Aquastroke was so like that when she was younger." Ben remarks in agreement with his love.

"Man, I sure hope we do get to meet her again." Rainbow exclaims eagerly as the group walks away. "I mean, how awesome is that?"

"Yep, but next time, keep your bits to yourself." Applejack chuckles to Rainbow, making the Pegasus give her an annoyed glare.

"Oh ha ha."

"Well, it's nice to meet Aquastroke right here, even when she isn't an experienced fighter like we know her as." Fluttershy said with a smile.

"I just hope Claw and Brave gets to live. I hate to see bad things happen to them." Rainbow remarks, fearing what could happened to those two later on in their life.

"I feel the same. But we need to deal with this problem first." Rarity said seriously, reminding her friend of the problem at hoof here.

"I agree. But question how." Twilight said as she ponders a bit.

"Join the party!" Pinkie spo0ke suddenly. Everyone glared at her. "Didn't you read the books about Three Kingdoms? Azure Phoenix joined the party about dealing with Cruez."

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Pinkie Pie... I'm gonna-!"

Twilight Sparkle gasped in realization, "No, she's right. Tonight, we join the party."

"But mummy, we weren't invited. And how do we get in?" Nyx ask her mother in concern. She's right, the heroines aren't invited to this kind of party, so it's unlikely they will get in.

"Really? Ask the Narrator? You wouldn't mind get us into the party Azure Phoenix is going to?" Spike ask, looking up to the narrator. Hopefully he will be able to get the heroes in.

Narrator sighed, "At least, someone asked nicely rather than commented badly about me."

"Hey!" Everyone protests in annoyance. Even they got to admit, that was uncalled for!

---------------

Twilight Sparkle and her friends appeared in unknown resident. They then heard some noise. They headed to the living room, where they saw a group of ministers and military officers were drinking and chatting especially Azure Phoenix was among them.

"Well, this is...some party." Ben said, unsure how to comment on this kind of party.

"At least grandpa Azure is here." Nyx said, observing her grandma's ex nearby.

"Hey, who's that old pony?" Pinkie ask, spotting somepony else nearby.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked up at the old yellow unicorn pony with white short mane, tail, beard and mustache dressed purple ministry ancient robe sitting down on his seat.

"That's Minister Hopkins. He is the Minister of Healthcare. And of course, he's the father of Butterfly Dancer." Twilight explains to Pinkie on who the pony is.

Everyone gasped, "Huh?!"

"Whoa, whoa! The one who is the lover of that creep Devil Destroyer?!" Spike yelps out, knowing the connection.

"Now, Spike. She is kindhearted and isn't a creep like Devil Destroyer." Twilight reminded Spike with a sigh. "Besides, if we're lucky, she could get him out of there...

"When Dark Curse dies first." Phobos remarks with a growl, knowing that may not happened for a long time.

Minister Hopkins sighed while clapped his hooves gently in attracting ponies' attention. "Everyone, thank you for coming to my birthday. I'm... truly honored of your acceptance since we're all colleagues and friends." He sighed before continuing, "And to be honest, it isn't. I'm sorry."

Everyone looked confuse and surprise as they all chatted and wondered of what's going on and why would Minister Hopkins would be upset and sad during birthday.

"Today isn't my birthday." The minister added, making everyone gasped. Today isn't his birthday?! "I apologized for fooling you. I did it to avoid suspicious from Cruez, so we can discuss of what we can do with him."

Everyone awed while chatted in agreement about Minister Hopkins's concerns.

"After he declared himself as the Prime Minister and Guardian to our beloved Emperor, Cruez has begun abusing powers. And now, our home is in chaos and peril. All those years, we have dedicated our lives to serve under Emperor Qin Wang Di! And it's coming to the end." Minister Hopkins exclaims sternly to his allies, fearing the worst.

Everyone awed in shame and disappointment while chatted of what they really can do now. Azure Phoenix remained calm and steady.

"How shocking to hear that." Applejack exclaims in concern by this.

"It isn't his birthday?! What a rip!" Pinkie pouted angrily, causing the others to sigh at the pink pony missing the point here.

Azure chose this time to speak u, "If you worry so much, why not assassinate and dispose of him? It shouldn't be the problem, now would it?"

Everyone gasped in shock and concern.

"Whoa, kill somepony?" Rainbow whispers to her friends in shock. "Didn't that happened before and it screwed somepony over?"

"Yes, but those were bad guys, these are good guys." Fluttershy pointed out to her friend. She's right, at least the good guys getting rid of Cruz could lead to better results than before.

"Are you certain, Colonel Azure Phoenix? It's very risky when you suggest that." Minister Hopkins said sternly and concerned to his ally. To do such a task could be risky and foolish if ended wrong.

"Sometimes we must take the risk to end the chaos. If none of you will do it, then I will. I fear nothing. I will do what I must for the sake of our dynasty." Azure said seriously. He already lost a lost before: his lover Celestia is back in Equestria with Luna, all his children are far away from them, even his ally Han Zero is now dead. What else does he got left?

Ministers and military officers chatted in surprise and shock.

"Wow... Now I know why Celestia loved him." Twilight sighed happily and lovely, "He's so heroic, amazing, sweet and caring warlord."

"Yeah, and here we thought he was a stick in the mud." Applejack remarks as she and her friends make comments in shock.

"Just hope you don't try to kiss him lovely because he's my stepfather and his children are my half-siblings." Ben remarks jokingly to his love.

Twilight Sparkle whacked Ben Valorheart's head as she scowls, "Not funny, Ben."

Minister Hopkins hummed thoughtfully while nodded in understanding. He approached and took Azure Phoenix to his private chamber while leaving the guests alone to enjoy their drinks.

"You were right, Azure Phoenix. We must deal with him. But how? I sincerely doubt that Cruez allow you to enter his chamber." Minister Hopkins said seriously. Cruez will likely to be guarded, it won't be easy to get to him.

Azure Phoenix just smirked as he added, "That's the whole point. Just this morning, Cruez requested me to join him by tomorrow dawn. It's a perfect chance. But I need something special that he'd be interested of. A treasure. No. A deadly treasure."

"I believe I have one." Minister Hopkins then approaching the vault. He opened it. He took a knife, which its golden handler has seven greenish orbs like stars. "This is the Seven Star Knife. It's swift yet sharp lethal weapon to kill anyone in one strike. But I fear that the palace would be heavily guarded especially Devil Destroyer is there."

"Do not worry. I'll deal with it. I just to be calm and steady until the right moment to strike."

"In that case-" Minister Hopkins passed his Seven Star Knife to Azure Phoenix as he finishes up, "-I wish you luck, Colonel."

"For my experience, talents and abilities that helps me get this far, not luck..." Azure reminded his friend with a smile on his face. It isn't luck that bought him here, but the others that he mentioned alone.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends overhead it behind the walls.

"Azure is going to take down Twilight tomorrow at dawn." Ben whispers to the others in concern.

"Grandpa Azure must be brave...or foolish." Nyx said in agreement.

"Think he can do it?" Phobos ask in concern. Cruez isn't going to make it easier to let anyone kill him.

"If he doesn't, we'll be there to get him out." Twilight said in determination.

Narrator or no, the ponies and Dragons will help Azure out in getting him out should the assassination attempt goes south!

---------------

Late September, 150 A.E.,

Azure Phoenix and his two lieutenants - Anger and Navy Arrow were at Ma Lou Yang Palace's Guest Room. They have been summoned by Cruez for the appointment, just as they planned. Their time to assassinate him is almost time. While Azure Phoenix was sitting down on his seat and waiting, Noble Guild entered the scene as he rambled and complained in concern about the Qin Dynasty.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were eavesdropping on the conversation. They were hiding behind guest room's door.

"We said we were fighting for the good of Ma! Stallions flocked to our cause, and we claimed victory." Noble Guild said humbly and calmly while walking front and back. He hummed, "But among them were villainy like Cruez! ow, he has the ultimate power, and it seems our effort were all for naught!"

Noble Guild sighed, "I don't know if the Qin will ever be able to bring peace to this land! If only Wolverine Thrust were alive, everything will be in order especially Cruez never rise to power."

"A fine speech. Very rousing," Azure Phoenix remarked calmly while giving an applaud.

Noble Guild yelped in surprise, "Ah, yes! Well... We must stop Cruez!" He huffed as he turned and glanced at Azure Phoenix, "So, tell me, do you have any idea of how we can do it?"

"One - Assassination. Two - Call in Arms," Azure Phoenix said calmly, "I wonder which one is better."

Noble Guild hummed calmly, "Good question. But you're going to help me. You owe me. I did help you rise through ranks by spreading rumors of how good and great you are. You were once a peasant before military officer. So, you're going to help me..."

"Then, I suggest you leave here and meet me at the outskirt," Azure Phoenix said calmly and firmly, "I'll tell you my idea that will better than yours for bringing Cruez here."

Noble Guild groaned, "Fine. I did make a mistake once. Farewell."

Noble Guild turned and exited the guest room. Anger and Navy Arrow arrived and entered the room. He approached his lord to give him the message.

Anger bowed down, "My lord, Cruez wants to see you now." Azure Phoenix stood up from his seat and was about to go. He stopped his cousin, "Are you sure you can handle it?"

Azure Phoenix gave his firm looks to Anger, "Just be ready for anything."

Reluctant and unconvinced by the plans, Anger nodded in understanding as he let Azure Phoenix go now. As the colonel unicorn was heading straight to Prime Minister's private chamber, Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed him stealthily and quietly.

---------------------------------------------

Arriving and entering at private chamber, Azure Phoenix saw Cruez was playing and teasing happily with the mares and lady Diamond Dogs. Diamond Dog Guards were standing still, to patrol and guard their master.

Annoyed by the scene, Azure Phoenix ignored it while approaching to the Prime Minister before cleared his throat. Cruez stopped while turning and glancing at him.

"Oh! You've arrived," Cruez said in surprise. He cleared his throat while clapped his paws hard in making both guards and maids to move out and get themselves in position. He also quickly get up while sitting down his chair. He cleared his throat, "You'd have to forgive me for being playing with the ladies. I'd never have felt so relax with them around."

Azure Phoenix rolled his eyes before bowing down, "It's understandable, lord. You've been 'very busy' with your job, so you deserve your break."

"Either way, you must be Azure Phoenix. You made a quite name for yourself at both Yellow Scarf Rebellion and Saving the Emperor's life. What a pity that we lose two great generals to traitors."

"Yes. It was tragic day for most of us to lose three great leaders of Qin Dynasty. So, what is it your want from me."

"I can tell you have potential. Which is why you should serve me!"

"What are you planning?"

"Slaughter all who oppose us! Help me create a land in my image! A land filled with food, wine and mares! And best of all, I get an Alicorn Princess as my bride! My very own personal paradise!"

"An admirable goal you have. However, there is no room for such a world for any other than yourself. You're mistaken of one. Both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have returned to the Equestria."

"Is that so? I heard a lavender Alicorn was here. And I was told that she and her friends were close to you and two little princesses. I want her. And of course, I'm adding white unicorn to my collection."

"And if I say no?"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends were outside of the private chamber. They overheard of what Cruez has said.

Twilight Sparkle groaned, "Honestly! I'm getting sick of stallions trying to get me as their bride! No Offense, Ben."

Ben Valorheart sighed, "None taken. This never ends..."

"Me too! I just had enough of that Diamond Dog touching me!" Rarity remarked dryly, "Except the good ones."

Azure Phoenix continued chatting and discussing with Cruez, who was angered and annoyed by the former's defying him.

Cruez snarled, "You're a fool, Azure! Why?! And how dare you defy me?!"

"I have no inclination to serve another." Azure Phoenix answered firmly.

"You will regret that, Phoenix! You give me no choice to put you to death as well!"

"Not if I make my move, and here's my departing gift."

And just before Cruez could ask, Azure Phoenix levitated and unsheathed his Seven Star Sword out. He screamed in anger while charged and thrust his at the frightened and scared Diamond Dog. However, he was stopped by Devil Destroyer, who twist the latter's hoof tight in dropping knife down.

Devil Destroyer thrown him to the ground hard. Diamond Dog Guards came and held Azure Phoenix to the ground hard. Twilight Sparkle and her friends gasped in shock and concern of what they saw.

Cruez grabbed the knife while glaring at it. He snarled, "I don't know who put you up to this, but you were mad and fool to think that you can kill me." He turned and glared at Azure Phoenix, "Let me tell you something - only those who wield true strength can claim any stake in this land of chaos."

"Strength, you say?" Azure Phoenix asked dryly while glaring at Cruez, "Then, know this. It is with just such strength that one day I shall strike you down."

"Ooh? Is that so? How?" Cruez asked in amusement.

"Have friends like us!"

Cruez and his minions yelped in surprise as they looked up and found Twilight Sparkle and her friends came. They charged and knocked most of them out. Seeing his enemies distracted, Azure Phoenix quickly stomped his enemy's feet. He grabbed and jabbed his spear on Diamond Dog's guts before swung at another's neck.

Azure Phoenix turned and glared at Cruez, "Oh, another message for you. Stay away from Twilight Sparkle, dog ass!"

Azure Phoenix thrown his spear at Cruez, but cut in two by Devil Destroyer's halberd. The Colonel turned while grabbing Twilight Sparkle to run. He and his friends were running as fast as they can from their enemies.

"You shouldn't have come and follow me," Azure Phoenix said dryly.

Twilight Sparkle scoffed, "Well, too bad, I'd never good at listening to people but my mentors."

"And who will that be?"

"That's secret, Dark Magic Sifu."

"I don't get it..."

Azure Phoenix, Twilight Sparkle and her friends escaped. This annoyed and angered Cruez.

"I want every Diamond Dog Guards and Sentries to get and capture those traitors now!" Cruez exclaimed in anger, "Or else, everyone of you are off with your heads!"

With response, Devil Destroyer and the Diamond Dogs charged and gave chase after their enemies at once. Cruez was still angered by betrayal and assassination.

---------------------------------------------

Anger and Navy Arrow were waiting Ma Lou Yang outside for Azure Phoenix. They all wondered if everything has gone according to their plans.

"You think he's okay?" Navy Arrow asked.

Anger smirked, "It'll take more than what's in there to kill our lord."

BAM! Anger and Navy Arrow looked up and found Azure Phoenix and his team were running away from the large numbers of Diamond Dog Guards.

Navy Arrow yelped, "Argh! Looks like it didn't go so well."

Navy Arrow armed and fired his arrows straight right at couple of Diamond Dogs while Azure Phoenix and others missed the shots. After taking care of the group, they regrouped with both Navy Arrow and Anger. All of them then ran off at once.

"See, this is what happens," Anger exclaimed in anger. He turned and gave a glare at Twilight Sparkle and her friends, "What the hell are you punks doing here?!"

"Sightseeing?" Ben Valorheart joked.

Anger groaned, "Do I look like a tour guide to you?!"

"For now, we run!" Azure Phoenix said firmly, "Till I have strength, until our time comes!"

"Yeah! Speak for yourself! We've got company!" Navy Arrow exclaimed in concern after spotting a large army of Diamond Dogs charging at him and his team. He hissed, "Any idea?!"

"How about a fight and take care of Cruez now?!" Rainbow Dash suggested.

"By all means, daredevil. Take care of Devil Destroyer," Azure Phoenix remarked dryly. Rainbow Dash yelped in concern. He huffed, "Then, I suggest fight and run! Do not challenge the Demon Warrior! That's an order!"

"Did I get owned by Azure Phoenix?!" Rainbow Dash asked dryly.

Applejack nodded, "You sure did. You should have thought before you mean it."

"Yeah, you're his pet," Pinkie Pie commented.

Rainbow Dash groaned, "I mean he make fun of me! That's what 'own' means!"

Azure Phoenix and his friends continued running as fast as they can while defeating the army of Diamond Dogs. Unknown to them, Devil Destroyer marched out from the door as he slowly approaching and marching towards his targets.

"This better be worth it..."

---------------------------------------------

Azure Phoenix and his team continued fighting against Diamond Dog Soldiers while running away from them as well. And they also have to hide from their enemies temporary for five times as well. They were still running from their enemies through the maze of Ma Lou Yang places.

"We're so dead if we don't get out of here!" Fluttershy said in concern.

Rarity squeaked fearfully, "We're doom!"

"Over here!"

Hearing the voice and even spotting dark figure from the very end corner of walls, she waved to them to get in. Azure Phoenix and others quickly moved to the area at once. When they did, she closed the walls down by a pull of rope. Diamond Dogs came to the area and began their search.

---------------------------------------------

After escaping the Diamond Dogs, Azure Phoenix and others were panting slowly and gently after the running. They looked up and found a pinkish Unicorn with a brown mane and tail in a ponytail with a transparent lightish scarf and her Cutie Mark was a blue Butterfly, stood before them.

"Thanks for the save," Rainbow Dash thanked happily.

"And you are, darling?" Rarity asked.

"My name is Butterfly Dancer. Daughter of Hopkins. And you are welcome too," Butterfly Dancer said calmly and gently. This surprised Twilight Sparkle and her friends. She continued, "That was a close call but reckless of you to assassinate Cruez."

Azure Phoenix huffed, "It's the only way to end him and bring peace to the Land."

"Yet he lives," Butterfly Dancer sighed in concern, "My father will be blamed for conspiracy against him. If Cruez learns the knife's owner, my father will be executed."

Phobos snickered as he held the Seven Stars Knife, "Not this time..."

Butterfly Dancer sighed as she took the knife, "Thank you so much. But for now, you have to get out of here now before they find us. And I cannot be seen by them either. I'll lead you out of here."

Azure Phoenix nodded and bowed down humbly, "Thank you, Lady Butterfly. Rest assure, we'll be back to finish the job."

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "Yeah. Cruez will be dethroned."

Butterfly Dancer couldn't help but smile, "Okay. Follow me now."

As Butterfly Dancer moved out, Twilight Sparkle and her friends followed her at once.

---------------------------------------------

Butterfly Dancer led the group through the hidden passages and all the way to the Dragon Stables, where she opened the secret passage for them to get out.

"This is far I can go," Butterfly Dancer said calmly. Everyone nodded in understanding. She sighed, "Good luck."

Butterfly Dancer quickly returned to the secret passage now. Everyone mounted on their dragons before they rode off at once. They all now have escaped Ma Lou Yang. As they were riding off, both Azure Phoenix and Anger were having discussion.

"You knew this would be dangerous, didn't you?" Anger demanded.

Azure Phoenix narrowed his eyes, "I wish this Cruez with my own eyes.”

Navy Arrow sighed, "I don't know how long I'll lasts doing stuff like this. Maybe I should get out of the bodyguard game."

"Then maybe I should get you a guard dog like Devil," Azure Phoenix remarked dryly, making Navy Arrow yelped in concern. He hummed, "Either way, we're on the war against Cruez now. Therefore, I must increase my strength to defeat him." He turned and looked at Twilight Sparkle and her friends, "Will you help us?"

Twilight Sparkle and her friends looked at each other. They all shown firm faces to each other while nodded in agreement.

"We will, Azure Phoenix," Twilight Sparkle said firmly.

Azure Phoenix nodded as he faced to the front, "Good. Time to call all the lords and generals in arms. We're at war now..."

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Ben Valorheart
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Chris Sanders: Phobos, Eunuch #3
Michael McConnohie: Narrator, Eunuch #5 & 6
Richard Epcar: Cruez, Soldiers, Eunuch #4 & 8
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix

Minor Casts:
Brian Drummond: Wolverine Thrust, Excel Con, Eunuch #2 & 7
Jamieson Price: Devil Destroyer, Soldiers, Eunuch #1
Kirk Thornton: Anger, Nabu
Tony Oliver: Navy Arrow, Mildy Good
Brian Dobson: Seekcurse
Nicole Oliver: Spoiled Runt

Cameo
Yuri Lowenthal: Brave Tiger, Soldiers
Christy Carlson Romano: Aquastroke
Christopher Corey Smith: Noble Guild

Chapter 8: The Alliance against Cruez - The Warlords have been gathered and united together as the coalition to defeat Cruez once and for all. Can they defeat him especially dealing with his two powerful generals - Arrowhead and Devil Destroyer?

PreviousChapters Next