• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,020 Views, 15 Comments

The Mystics History - JusSonic



The story behind the Mystic Ponies is revealed.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,020

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 18: Loss and Hope

[Enter Three Kingdoms Theme Song]

Twilight Sparkle and her friends screamed wildly as they entered into the Book of Ages. As they landed on the ground, they came across the Ancient Land of Ma. They all entered it as they're ready to face it. They witnessed the land was in turmoil as Imperial Court argued with each other while civil war broke out between peasants, rebels, imperials, warriors, nobles, warlords, ministers and even the Emperor.

Stallion: Through the storm,
Through the darkness,
The once peaceful kingdom
Lost its Love and Harmony
Turn into grief despair

Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon and Warpath Temper prayed and bowed down before the altar as they make a vow of sworn brotherhood. They joined up with various brave and compassion warriors in journeying across the land to help troubled ponies.

Azure Phoenix stood on the Imperial Palace's entrance as he held his sword up high proudly as his Imperial Phoenix Army. His army cheered wildly and proudly. They all went from territory to territory for conquest and control of the land.

Claw Tiger smiled proudly as he led his Tiger Warriors to deal with rebels. As he was dying, Claw Tiger passed the sword to his eldest son, Brave Tiger. Brave Tiger led his warriors in reclaiming Wuhu River for his clan. As he died, he passed to Courage Tiger as the new Leader of Kingdom.

Stallion: The destiny is now yours
To change its course and fate.
Heaven and Earth chose you to fulfill its purpose

Virtue Dragon helped ponies as well as showing kindness and compassion. His warriors of Western Dragon Kingdom fought bravely and determinedly to defend the innocent.

Stallion: A hero with benevolent heart
Desires a land of virtue.

Azure Phoenix recruited more of warriors and strategists under his banner. He led the Imperial Phoenix Kingdom army across the land for conquest and world domination of empire.

Stallion: A hero with great ambition
Desired a land of power and talents

Courage Tiger was in great doubt and pain about his past. Nevertheless, he stood proudly on Water Tiger military naval ship, along with others. He was leading them to defend his home.

Stallion: A hero with courageous fangs
Desired a land of unity.

Three kingdoms marched into the battlefield as they all charged into it as they began battled with each other fiercely and firmly.

Stallion: Pray its Terror Ends,
Hope the Peace Returns

Twilight Sparkle and her friends witnessed the holographic form of history records about the heroes and villains from Qin Dynasty Era into the Three Kingdoms Era. They were amazed and shocked, but sometimes angered and upset while others - pained and despair.

Stallion & Chorus: Oh, Great Warriors of the Heaven
Save us from the Demon God's Hell
May you guide us to Paradise Land
Where no blood shall ever shed again

Azure Phoenix and Han Zero stood before Royal Sisters. Both sides held each other hooves for the moment before the princesses disappeared from sights, including Han Zero. Azure Phoenix slowly turned and faced his two biggest rivals - Virtue Dragon and Courage Tiger. Three Rulers held anc crossed each other's their swords up proudly. It created the magical aura forms of Greenish Dragon, Bluish Phoenix and Crimson Tiger stood up and roared wildly as the mightiest warriors in Land of Ma!

Stallion & Chorus: Whenever we're in grave danger,
You braved to bring us home
Your deeds will not be Forgotten
Your Tale becomes Legend

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Mystic History
Written by JusSonic and Power Master

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Loss and Hope

Ben gasped in shock as he just woke up from his nightmares. He found Pinkie and Phobos were looking at him. They both shown relief and happy to see him alright and alive.

However, Ben wasn't paying attention to them as he was distracted of looking around. He found soldiers were resting, sleeping, eating some food, and tending to their wounds. Virtue leaned against the tree while looking shock and pain while Dragonspear was on the hill as he was keeping an eye out for the enemies. He has realized that they're not at Xu Province Castle now.

"W-What happen? Where are we?" Ben asked in concern and confusion.

"Long or short story," Pinkie asked curiously.

Ben sighed, "Short..."

"You remember when Twilight betrayed us? But turns out, she wasn't. She joined Azure Phoenix to protect us, but knew that he won't keep his word and so made us to go and join Virtue Dragon to fight back. But things got really bad because Azure Phoenix led lots and lots of soldiers to attack and defeated us. And also, we got separated from each other. Who in Celestia's name knows where they could have gone to? We're lost now!"

"No..." Ben said in concern.

Phobos nodded, "You'd better believe it, buddy. It is so true..."

"How could this have happen?" Ben asked in concern and shock. He groaned, "Damn it. What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know, Ben. I really don't know. If Twilight's here, she always knows what to do," Pinkie said sadly before gasped in realization, "Wait! She did! She said she has given us some notes to follow and help Virtue to win."

"So?" Phobos asked in confusion.

"If we can get him more help and make friends with Brave Tiger and his kingdom, we can fight back and beat Imperial Phoenix Army for good especially getting our friends back together. It's our only chance."

"Hmm...So, you think Twilight's notes can help us out with it?"

Pinkie smiled, "You'd better believe it. It's the only thing that can help us out."

Ben sighed, "I guess so." He turned and looked at Virtue. He hummed in concern, "I'd better check on Virtue now."

Ben approached Virtue, who remained leaning against the tree while looking down in shame and sad. The son of Princess Celestia can tell that the benevolent ruler wasn't happy and okay after 'Battle of Xu Province'. Nevertheless, he has to make sure Virtue is alright.

"Hey, you okay?" Ben asked in concern.

"I'm sorry..." Virtue said in guilt tone. Ben was confused yet concern. He continued, "I really am sorry for everything, Ben. Because of me, you've lost your love and friends. And now, I've also lost Blade and Warpath. They all maybe dead. I should never have involve of you all to fight for my cause."

"Hey, come on. Don't blame yourself for this mess, Virtue. They're not dead. They're still alive. I know it."

"How can you be certain of it, Ben? You saw how bloody and terrible the battle went. And not to mention, we were separated. Azure Phoenix was too strong and powerful for us to fight and overcome. There is no way our friends and brothers could survive his wrath."

"Yeah. But that doesn't mean they're dead. They could be alive and hiding, and waiting for us to come and find them. Or maybe, they're looking for us."

"You believe so?"

"Yeah, I do."

"I agree with Master Ben," Dragonspear said calmly as he entered the conversation. He continued, "My lord, do not lose hope. We can do this. And I believe that Lord Blade Dragoon and Master Warpath Temper will return to us especially our friends."

Virtue sighed, "You're right. What can we do now? We have no home, no base and no army to fight."

"Maybe..." Ben said calmly, "But we need more friends and ponies who we trust to help us out."

"But who," Virtue asked in concern.

"There is one warlord, who can help us, my lord," Dragonspear said firmly, "But I'm not sure he's willing to help us or not. But he is the only one, who has military powers and soldiers to match against Azure Phoenix's."

Know what Dragonspear was talking, Virtue was uncertain and concerned as he spoke, "All I ever wanted was to help the sufferings of the ponies, however I could." He sighed, "But I guess that's the only option we have now. We need friends and help to fight and win."

"So, who is it?" Ben asked in concern.

--------------------------------------------

"And so, Virtue Dragon sought the help from Noble Guild, the griffon who could oppose Azure Phoenix. Thus, they traveled to Northern Griffon, hoping the warlord could help them to fight and defeat the tyrant while finding their missing friends..."

Summer, 161 A.E.

Virtue Dragon and his remaining units traveled to Northern Griffon. They have arrived to their destination, where they were greeted warmly and led to the Yuan Palace. They all bowed before the Warlord of Griffon Forces - Noble Guild. They all explained to him of what has happening and even requesting his help to fight their enemies off. Noble Guild remained calm and uncertain as he was thinking and making decision.

Ben was uncertain as he asked Virtue, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"He's the only one, who could match with Azure Phoenix's power," Virtue said in concern, "This is the only way."

"I don't know..." Noble Guild said in uncertain tone, "Why should I help a peasant like you?"

"Peasant?! Hello, he and his brothers saved our hides for who knows how many times?!" Pinkie shouted in anger, "And not to mention, they fight and chased Devil Destroyer off during 'The Battle of Mighty Tiger Gate'! Have you forgotten already?!"

"So?" Noble Guild asked in annoyance.

"So, you owe him!" Pinkie exclaimed in anger.

"Stupid pony! I, Lord Noble Guild, owe it to nopony! Virtue is just a peasant! Nobles don't help peasants! Why should we waste our time for you?! As long we're in good term with Azure Phoenix, we have no reason to fight. Who cares about the dynasty?"

Virtue and his allies grunted in anger and upset as they realized that they can't convinced Noble Guild to help them.

"Wow... You're worse than your brother, you know?!" Phobos said in annoyance, which shocked everyone. He scoffed, "Yeah. You heard me. You're a big chicken than he is!"

"What did you call me?! How dare you?!" Noble Guild demanded in anger.

"You'd better believe it, big chicken. Big chicken doesn't want to fight Azure Phoenix because he's afraid of Azure Phoenix. He's afraid of that unicorn because he got no guts or brains to fight. And worst about you is that you call ponies 'peasants' when you are one, not Virtue, you bug Chicken!"

"I'm warning you!"

"What are you gonna do about it?! Pluck the feather? Talk back? Or better yet, just run like a chicken because there is no way you can beat Azure Phoenix! You're just a big chicken!"

"SILENT!" Noble Guild screamed in anger, scaring ponies and griffons. Virtue and his team glared at Phobos. He scoffed, "Fine. I'll prove to you that I am not a big chicken! We will attack and defeat Azure Phoenix by autumn! That's an order!"

"LORD!" Griffons exclaimed firmly.

Virtue and his allies couldn't believe of their eyes and ears. Usually, Phobos's taunts and insults often led to troubles but for now, he has turned the Griffon Warlord to help them now.

"And as for you..." Noble Guild turned and glared at Virtue and his allies. He sighed, "Consider this lucky that I'm a generous griffon. I offer you all to sleep here for getting me up from my comfortable chair. But know this, insult me again, I will rip you all to pieces. Understand?"

Phobos gulped and nodded nervously, "Dully noted..."

"Stable Boy, get in here!" Noble Guild shouted in anger.

"Coming," The voice, familiar to Ben's Team, shouted.

Ben's Team turned to back and found a young yellow Earth Pony with dark and light greenish streaks of mane and tail in samurai's ponytail-like and his cutie mark was a green dragon symbol with twin swords. He panted heavily before bowed down.

"Saber Dragoon is here! How am I serve the Great and Noble Griffon Lord?" Saber asked fearfully.

Noble Guild smirked, "Take our guest to their rooms and be their gopher for anything they needed. And don't mess this up. Understand?"

Saber gulped, "Lord..."

Saber yelped as he got himself tripped and fell down hard. Griffons laughed at him amusingly. He grunted in pain as he got up at once. He then led Virtue and his allies out. They all headed straight to the guest room.

--------------------------------------------

Saber led Virtue and his allies to their guest room. Though it wasn't luxurious and good as Xuchang Palace, at least they have a place to stay and sleep.

"Well, that was the worst place to sleep," Phobos complained. He scoffed, "And you'd think that they could have done something better here."

"Phobos, enough with your badmouthing. Seriously. Don't you think you've caused enough problems?" Ben asked in annoyance.

Virtue nodded, "He's right. We're lucky that Noble Guild didn't consider to kill us off." He sighed, "I'm just glad that he agreed to help us."

"Indeed..." Dragonspear said in agreement, "Let us hope that we can find and regroup with our friends."

"I hope you all find them," Saber said calmly, "I'd better go."

Saber trotted off at once. Ben and Pinkie looked at each other, who nodded in agreement. Phobos also followed them as well. They headed off to find and convince him to join Virtue Dragon.

--------------------------------------------

Ben and Pinkie searched around the city as they were looking for Saber. They then heard some shouts and screams from another section. They headed to eastern city, where they found a dark green Hippogriff and another one is orange worn yellowish Chinese armor and couple Griffon Soldiers were punching and kicking at him.

"Hey" Ben shouted in anger. He charged and rammed two Hippogriffs off, "Leave him alone!"

Pinkie joined in, "Yeah. Back off?!"

"Hey, Ego! Guess who join the party?" The orange Hippogriff asked amusingly.

Ego - the dark green Hippogriff nodded, "Yeah, Numbskull. Another ponies come to save the stable pony! That's funny!"

"Like you know how to joke," Pinkie snapped in anger before looked at Saber, "This isn't a joke! This is bully!"

"So what," Ego asked amusingly.

Numbskull nodded, "We can do whatever we want because we're the Generals of Lord Noble Guild! No one can defeat us!"

"Yeah! So, why don't you go home and cry to your mummy, brat," Ego taunted.

Numbskull snickered, "Yeah, we wouldn't want to have a broken ribs for slaves or baits because they're good at getting killed!"

Ego, Numbskull and their Griffon Soldiers laughed wildly and amusingly. This annoyed and irritated Ben and Pinkie a lot. And just before Pinkie could do anything, Ben stopped her while shaking his head that they shouldn't get into troubles.

Phobos hummed amusingly, "You're right. You two are powerful generals. And we can't do anything about it. But imagine if Azure Phoenix and his army are here to see this, they will think you both are weak."

Ego and Numbskull stopped their laughter and exclaimed, "What was that?!"

"Phobos!" Ben and Pinkie exclaimed in concern.

Phobos protested, "Hey, don't blame us! I'm just telling about it. Because attacking and bullying slaves is waste of time, so Azure Phoenix and his army wouldn't be bother of you because they think you can't handle them."

"Is that so?" Ego asked in annoyance. Ben nodded. He scoffed, "Fine. Let's do our training, so we can show those idiots that they're messing with the wrong griffs!"

Numbskull nodded, "Got it. Let's go now!"

Ego, Numbkull and their Griffon Soldiers turned and headed off at once. Phobos sighed in relief that his big mouth has make them go away.

"That was close. Seriously, Phobos. Cut it out," Ben scolded.

Phobos shrugged, "Hey, it helped, doesn't it?"

"Hey, you okay?" Pinkie asked as she helped Saber to get up.

Saber grunted in pain, "Yeah. Thanks."

"Seriously, what's their deal? Why do they bullied you?"

"It's not just me, others got the same treatment too. But I'm used to it."

Pinkie sighed, "No wonder Blazefist hate Hippogriffs..."

Saber cleared his throat, "Either way. Thanks for the help."

"No problem. We're happy to help," Ben said proudly. Saber turned and was about to head off. He shouted at once, "Wow there! Where you're going?"

"Back to stable now. I've got some chores to do," Saber answered before hissed, "I wouldn't wanna get on Lord Noble Guild's side. And I'm late again!"

"Hey, wait." Ben called. Saber turned and looked at him. He asked, "Your name is Saber Dragoon, right?"

"Yeah. That's me. Why?" Saber asked curiously.

"I thought you might be... some kind of famous swordspony and detective than just being stable pony."

"Well, I'm not really famous. But I'm good at swords and also liked being a detective, I'm the best." Saber sighed, "But Noble Guild doesn't think highly of me or even treated me as an officer. The griffons treated the ponies like low-life peasants. That's how it is."

Pinkie groaned, "That is so mean! How could that griffon treat you like this?!"

"Yeah. You deserve better, golden pony!" Phobos supported happily. He snickered, "Want me to insult him?"

"Phobos!" Ben and Pinkie snapped in annoyance.

"Kidding!" Phobos insisted amusingly.

Saber scoffed, "Believe me. I would love to see that." He sighed, "But what's the point? Might as well be a stable boy to avoid troubles. That's what I always am."

"Hey! You can't be a stable boy for whole life, Saber," Ben insisted firmly and concernedly, surprised Saber. He continued, "Look, just don't let those guys beat you down because they're just jealous and idiots."

Pinkie nodded happily, "Yeah! You're the best at sword fighting and detective. And nopony especially the griffon jerk like Noble Guild could beat you that."

"You really think so?" Saber asked hopefully. Ben and Pinkie nodded happily. He hummed, "Wow... You guys are nice. Thanks."

"That's what friends are for," Pinkie said happily.

"Friends? Really," Saber asked in surprise.

Ben nodded, "Yeah." He gasped of remembering something important, "Hey, Saber. Why not join Virtue and his crew, and forget about being a stable boy to Noble Guild?"

"Seriously? Me work for Virtue?" Saber asked in concern and surprise. He hummed in concern, "I don't know."

"Look, buddy. You deserve something better than being a stable boy." Ben said in comfort.

"Yeah! Virtue's very kind and better than Noble Guild," Pinkie said happily.

Saber hummed thoughtfully before looked at Virtue, "Truthfully, I've always wanted to know what kind of pony Virtue is. I was told that he's always kind and fair to most ponies, and even bandits. Maybe I could learn more from him." He smiled, "I... I'll think about it. But thanks."

Ben smiled, "Happy to help our friends."

"Of course, we're friends," Saber said in relief, "If you need anything, you know who to call."

Pinkie nodded, "Okie Dookie Lookie!" She giggled, "Plus, if you do come and join us, I'll introduce the nachos and brunos! Your favorites!"

"Huh?! What again," Saber asked in confusion.

"Nothing! Just think about changing sides," Ben said in concern before pushing Saber out. He turned and glared at Pinkie, "Pinkie, we're in the past. He doesn't know those foods."

Pinkie giggled, "He will. He did like those foods when Rarity and I went to Tasty Treat for Friendship Problem."

Ben sighed, "I guess so. But let's talk with Virtue about letting Saber in."

Pinkie nodded, "Okay! And maybe we should tell him to adopt Saber as his son. Saber did say he lost his family."

"Pinkie..."

"Kidding. He'll tell Virtue when he sided with us."

"You are so random, Pinkie. But you're right..."

--------------------------------------------

"After the defeat at Xu Province, Blade Dragoon forced to surrender to Azure Phoenix for the safety of his sisters-in-law and friends. Thus, they are moved to Xuchang Province, under surveillance of Imperial Phoenix Army. But what does Azure Phoenix has plans for them? What is his next move?"

At Xuchang Palace, Blade Dragoon and his friends are inside the guest house. While Virtue's wives are hidden inside the chamber, all of them were waiting. Blade Dragoon remained firm and calm while the rest of his friends are uneasy and worried. Fluttershy looked worry and uneasy as she kept Nyx and Spike close to her. Starlight read some books to keep her worries and nervous down. Applejack walked around and checked of her surroundings as she wondered what is going on.

Suddenly, the door was opened as Ratio, Bladestrike, Blazefist and Laxtinct entered. They also bring the couple bowls of noddles in.

"Hello, everypony. I hope you find your new home comfortable." Ratio said, acting like a host in light of the matter.

Applejack just scoffs at this, "By comfortable, you mean being in prison? Peachy..."

"Oh yeah, we reaaaaaaly be treated well here." Spike remarked sarcastically.

"Right; can we get some chains too?" Nyx ask sarcastically.

Blade Dragoon sighed, "It is fine. We're being treated well. So, what do you want?"

"Hungry, everypony; I make noodles. They're the best." Ratio offered to the prisoners of the Imperial Phoenix Army.

"What make you thinks we eat your dish?" Starlight demanded suspiciously. After what Azure Phoenix and his allies has done to force Twilight in making a decision, she and her friends don't want anything to do with them.

"Right, I don't feel hungry so forget you!" Spike exclaims sternly.

GROWL! Starlight and her friends yelped in concern as their stomachs were growling.

Bladestrike chuckled, shaking his head as he points out, "For starters, you haven't eaten for days since the Battle of Xu Province."

"nd if you worry about being poisoned or mind-controlled, I don't do that to my dish." Ratio said in assuration, trying to assure Applejack's group that he won't dream of using such tactics.

Applejack and her friends were annoyed and irritated that their former 'friends' were right about them being hungry. They grabbed and took their bites.

"So, why we are doing this? I thought we're talking with them." Laxtinct ask his brother in bewilderment.

Blazefist sighed, "We are, Lax. They need food to talk with us." He glares at Bladestrike while adding sarcastically, "Am I right, General?"

"Cut that sarcasm, Blazefist. Blade, can we talk?" Bladestrike ask, turning his attention to Blade now.

Blade with a glare ask, "So, what do you from us?"

"You know our lord too well. You're very valuable asset to the army." Ratio said calmly. This made Blade upset, as if knowing what's the hay is going on.

"No. I will not join your lord. I rather fight and die in honor of my brothers. If you dare threatened any of my allies, I will fight without hesitation and second thoughts."

Blazefist scoffed, "Wow. What a hotheaded idiot."

"Like you're any better, jerk," Applejack remarked darkly. She barely believed that this guy will be one of her friends in the future!

"Yeah, one day you're probably going to have a filly who knows better." Nyx said dryly. "And not we're saying you know her right now."

Bladestrike decides to add in a special point, hopefully this will make Blade changed his mind. He spoke thoughtfully, "The point is that if you die now, then you will never have the chance to reunite with your brother. And more importantly, who will protect your sisters-in-law and friends?"

"And don't you want to see Twilight? For friendship's sake; Or rather you fight and kill her?" Ratio asks Applejack thoughtfully. It's either see Twilight or fighting her.

Blade Dragoon hummed in concern, "Give us some time."

Bladestrike and Ratio nodded in agreement. Blade Dragoon and his friends formed the circle for discussion.

"I don't really like this. We can't trust these guys especially Past Azure." Starlight hissed furiously. For all she knows, Azure may have her and Sunset attacked and then messed with their heads to make sure they don't expose him as an attacker sooner!

"Believe me. I don't like it too. But nothing important than seeing our friend; we have to do this." Applejack said with a sigh. As much as she hates to do it, they will have to agree to this.

"I agree." Blade Dragoon said in agreement. Ratio and Bladestrike does have a point.

Spike however protests, "But what if it's the trap to get rid of us?!"

"He wouldn't. Azure knows Twilight. And if he gets rid of us now, she won't help him." Nyx said in concern. She knows that Azure wouldn't get rid of him out of risk of losing his advantage.

"She does have the point. Plus, we want to assure Twilight that we're not angry with her." Fluttershy added meekly. They got to make amends and get her friendship back!

"Wow. He really knows how to play the game kinda like a chess," Starlight whistled in amazement.

"Yeah. I want to tell her that we're still friends and happy that she hasn't let Azure manipulated her." Applejack said. "So, we agree to join to be with her?"

"And what about your friends? While I planned to remain under Azure's service until my brothers are located, you have to choose. Twilight will no doubt remain with him until Azure conquered the Land of Ma." Blade Dragoon said seriously.

Applejack sighed, "I guess... But we promised Twilight that we have to do what is right, even it means hurting us."

"Or until the authors of this fic finally resolved that conflict and ended this whole thing." Nyx complains. She notices the others looking at her oddly. "What?"

"Random than Pinkie, Nyx," Starlight sighs in disbelief.

"Then, it is settled." Blade Dragoon added with a nod. Blade Dragoon and his friends turned and faced to Ratio and his allies. "I hate when you're right. But very well, I will surrender under our condition."

"Same goes to ours." Applejack added sternly.

"Name them." Ratio said calmly, happy to hear what the prisoners have to say.

"1. My sisters-in-law are to be protected and not harmed. 2. I only serve the Emperor, not Azure Phoenix. And finally, we are allowed to leave and reunite with my brothers when he is located." Blade Dragoon said, counting down the conditions.

"As for us, stop playing psychology on our friends about how bad our friendship is. And also, we want our reunion and visits privacy. If you won't do it, I will tell Twilight that you dishonored our agreement and hers. Got it?" Applejack demanded sternly.

"Why you little-" Bladefist exclaims furiously. Blade's conditions are reasonable, but messing with Azure's plan with Twilight?!

Bladestrike however holds a hoof in front of Bladefist, stopping him from making any harsh moves. He spoke, "Give us time. We will give you the answer by tomorrow."

"Yes, it may take some time..." Ratio said, pondering how Azure will take these conditions.

"You do realize that Azure Phoenix may not like this." Laxtinct mumbled to Bladestrike worried.

Bladestrike nudges him as he snaps, "Quiet, Major."

----------------------

Ratio and Bladestrike returned and reported to Azure Phoenix at the throne chamber. Both Anger and advisors were inside it. Azure Phoenix shows uneasy and concern about the conditions.

"I don't like it. I don't mind two conditions but the last one - it's something I can agree about especially Twilight's privacy with her friends." Azure said seriously. He knows that letting Twilight having privacy with her friends could derail his plans.

Anger snarled furiously, "I'd say we forget about it. Kick them out now, cousin."

"Believe it or not. I don't like it. But it's the only way to recruit them." Snaptrap added in concern. If they reject the conditions, Twilight will ended her allegiance to Azure and that will makes things bad.

"But I don't see why we need to agree with her friends. They have no talents to your cause." Woren said sternly to Azure.

Schemetrick added in thought howver, "They may be true. But looks can be deceiving especially Fluttershy. Everypony has different and hidden talents if used wisely. And so, I doubt that shy pony is truly weakling."

"Agreed. Don't underestimate them. Their friendship with Twilight is still strong. I highly doubt that she will forget about them easily." Ratio said seriously, seeing the facts.

"Unless you can win them..." A familiar voice spoke, causing everyone to turn to see who just spoke. Strikespell arrived and entered the throne chamber. Everyone looked at him. He bowed before his father.

"Son... So, what ideas do you have in mind?" Azure asks Strikespell, expecting that his son got some ideas that could help.

"Special gifts to Blade Dragoon and his friends. Such as Red Hare?"

Anger grunted a bit, "I don't like it..."

Azure Phoenix smirked otherwise as he answers, "I see...Very well. Let's play their way."

"I shall make report to them now." Bladestrike said, bowing to Azure in respect.

"Very good. But find a way to keep an eye on them."

Anger sighed in protest, "I've got bad feeling about this..."

Bladestrike nodded in agreement. He headed straight back to the guest house, where he responded to them about Azure Phoenix's answers.

"Okay, good. At least somepony is reasonable." Applejack said with a please smile. Her group gets to see Twilight again.

"Right, hopefully mommy will do all right." Nyx whispers to the others carefully.

"I'm glad you're happy with this. Enjoy your stay as long as you like." Bladestrike said calmly to the group. Applejack took their leave in hopes to get to Twilight without any further trouble.

------------

Applejack, Starlight, Fluttershy, Spike and Nyx headed off to find Twilight. They asked some Imperial Phoenix Soldiers if they know where Twilight is. But so far, none of them knew where she went. They couldn't help but felt and wonder if the soldiers are telling the truth or avoiding them at all.

Applejack groaned, "At this rate, we'll never find and see Twilight."

"Yeah. These soldiers purposely avoid us, so that they won't betray their masters. Unbelievable..." Starlight remarked in disbelief.

"Well, can you blame them?" Nyx ask the others with a sigh. "Azure obviously doesn't want us near mommy."

"Right; and to think...."

Spike interrupts Starlight with a though, "Wait! Instead of asking them, we should think what Twilight would do. And if I were, I'd go to a place that I loved to read and my favorite hobby."

And sure enough, it didn't take long for everyone to spoke with the same answer, "The library!"

Applejack and her friends headed off to the library. Taken them for an hour to find the library, they have arrived at their destination. They all stared and looked at the library's door. They all shown worried and uneasy looks.

"Is everypony ready? Coz I'm nervous and worried." Applejack said worried. She wonders if Twilight would want them around after what happened.

"We could at least try." Fluttershy said meekly.

"But I dunno. I am nervous too." Starlight said nervously.

"Nervous or not; we have to see her. And also tell her that we're not mad. After all, she risked her life and everything for us." Spike said with a sigh.

Nyx nodded as she spoke, "Yeah. Let's do it."

Applejack and her friends marched into the library. They found the hall was filled with hallway of bookshelves for books, documents and scrolls. And it is also decorated with Chinese Paintings of flowers and ancient ponies.

While they were admiring the decoration, Applejack and her friends found a familiar pony, sitting down and discussing with Snaptrap, Strict Stalker, Blazefist and Laxtinct about building the defenses and arsenals for Imperial Phoenix Strongholds.

Twilight stopped at once, upon looking at Applejack and her friends, who remained silent and looked serious yet worried. Imperial Phoenix Officers noticed it.

"Guess we'll discuss this tomorrow. We leave now." Snaptrap said in concern. Twilight looks like she wants to be alone right now.

Imperial Phoenix Officers nodded firmly as they all quickly leave the library. As Blazefist and Laxtinct were passing Applejack and her friends, Spike blew raspberry and stuck his tongue at them both.

Irritated and annoyed, Blazefist gave a growling noise at Spike, who yelped and jumped back in fright. He turned and walked away at once.

And now, this leaves Twilight and her friends face-to-face. And none of them haven't say a word but stared at each other. The alicorn princess sighed as she was about to speak.

"Twilight, wait. Let us say something." Applejack sighed. "We're not mad or upset at you now because we read the letter about your reason to join Azure Phoenix."

Starlight nodded while adding, "Yeah. We understand it. But also, we want to apologize."

Twilight was in shock and confuse about her friends' apologizing to her.

"Yeah; we felt like it's still our fault because we didn't do a good job for not being there for you when you need help or comfort. We really did a pretty bad job." Spike said sadly, feeling bad.

"But even so, we want you to know that we still care and love you as our best friends. And we know that you want to keep us safe." Fluttershy said meekly, backing up a bit.

"No matter what happen, we're still friends and family, even you're with Imperial Phoenix Army. You're still part of us." Nyx said sadly and yet concerned.

Twilight couldn't help but sobbed and cried tearfully. Applejack and her friends yelped in worry. And just before they could say anything, she charged and hugged them passionately and happily.

"Twilight; A-Are you alright; you weren't mad at us because of what we did before." Applejack said a bit surprised by this.

Twilight shook her head while whispering, "Never, AJ. You girls are my best friends. I would never be mad at you. Truthfully, I'm not always right either. So, nopony is perfect. And I'm glad to have friends like you."

Fluttershy smiled while saying, "We feel the same too, Twilight."

"Right, that's why I like about you, mom." Nyx giggled while nuzzling her mother. "You will remain the same no matter what."

"Right, friends and family forever," Spike said in agreement.

"I'm just glad that you're alright. What happen to others? Were they alright? Why aren't they here with you?" Twilight ask, worried as to why Ben, Sunset and those not here aren't with Applejack's group.

"Yeah; that might be a problem. We've got separated during that battle. Same goes to Blade Dragoon's sworn brothers too." Starlight said seriously, much to Twilight's concern.

Applejack added seriously, "And we have no idea where they went. I'd just hope that they're alright."

"And while we got off easy, not sure what to say about them," Fluttershy commented seriously.

"Oh no... I just hope they're alright especially Ben. He must have taken it hard." Twilight said. She hopes Ben doesn't hate her and understand what she must do.

"He did, but he understands it. And Twilight, you really think that the Three Kingdoms will be created to fight each other until one of them conquered the Land of Ma?" Applejack asks her princess and leader worried.

"I'm afraid so. Skysoar's master plan is indeed brilliant, but also flaw because the deception and delays especially having bad attitude towards the Water Tiger Clan could cause a rift between the alliance."

Fluttershy hissed, "Can't we just talk and convince them to live in peace?"

"We can. And it's the reason why I wrote the letters and instructions for you all, so that you can prevent the war between Virtue Dragon's and Water Tiger Clan." Twilight added with a smile. Hopefully the letters and instructions can resolve this madness before it goes to the point of going too far.

"If we can get it right, then both kingdoms will have the chance to stop and forced Imperial Phoenix Kingdom to cooperate with them peacefully. But that means it could change the history." Starlight said seriously. If Twilight's plan comes to fruition, what's to say that history could change for the better...or worst?

"That maybe so; But it's better than nothing. And maybe, we could help other ponies to change their views that friendship is a better solution."

"Like Star Swirl? Discord; and even stopping Luna turned into Nightmare Moon?" Spike asks his adopted mother/sister seriously. How can they even convince the mentioned three to turn good when they have to be bad (or a big jerk in Star Swirl's case) when it comes to friendship?

"Yes." Twilight added with a nod.

"But mummy... If you do that, then none of us will be the same or even exist in present." Nyx whimpered to her mommy sadly. If Luna doesn't become Nightmare Moon, then she won't exist. And what would happen when Star Swirl and/or Discord changed their ways before time?

Twilight was about to argue but stopped. She said with a sigh, "You're right... I haven't thought of that."

"Meaning," Applejack ask with an arch of an eyebrow.

"None of us would be friends in the future, or even learn and understand the friendship. And that means everything we did in the future will be erased or forgotten."

"Oh no! I don't want that happen. But we can't just ignore these ponies. They might do wrong or hurt themselves and others." Fluttershy said, worried about the ponies in this timeline than in the present at the moment.

"I know. But I don't know how we're gonna do it. But one thing I'm sure of that we're gonna change this timeline." Twilight said in determination.

"Yeah, I agreed with that one. I just hope we did the right thing." Starlight said in concern about this.

"Me too; and also, are you willing to do what I have instructed especially 'hurting' part."

"We may not like it, but we'll do it for our friends." Applejack said with a cringe. She hates to do it, but it must be done regardless.

"Man, this stinks." Spike mumbled, hating to do these instructions. "Really, really stinks."

"I know. Jus should've found a way to do this part hard enough instead of just giving up and asking for help." Nyx said with a scoff, making the others look at her oddly again. "What? It's true."

"Thanks guys. I'm glad I've met you all. You all are the best." Twilight said with a happy smile. Things will turn out fine, one will see.

Twilight and her friends gave each other a passionate hug again; and unknown to them, they have been watched and spied by Anger.

"I can't believe it..." Anger said in....well, anger and disgust. Azure must know.

Anger walked to the backdoor of Library. As he exited, he met up with Azure Phoenix and Strikespell.

"Well?" Azure asks Anger, wanting to hear his report. He has his suspicions and send his cousin to do some spying on the conversation.

Anger grunts as he responds, "It's just as we feared. She still hasn't let go of her friendship or even hate them."

"I see. Well, it doesn't matter because in the end, Twilight will be turned to our sides and her friends will be forgotten."

"I hope so, father. Schemetrick did warn us that she will not be turned easily." Strikespell said seriously to his father, knowing that when it comes to Twilight, she won't forget her friends and turned to the dark side easily.

Azure chuckled at this, "We shall see. She will soon learn and see the truth that power and ambition are more powerful than friendship. She will see it."

Anger muttered, "If she refused, I have no choice but to end her and her friends. We can't let them ruined our plans..."

----------------------

Twilight and her friends were being summoned by Azure Phoenix. They all headed to the outskirt of Xuchang Province. They all saw the camp was surrounded by officers and soldiers including Azure Phoenix, who was sitting down on his seat.

Azure spoke calmly to the group, "Welcome, my friends. We've been waiting for you."

Twilight and Blade Dragoon bowed down before Azure Phoenix. However, the rest remained firm and angry while glaring at him.

Twilight cleared her throat, making her friends groaned in anger. They bowed down in respect.

Strict Stalker however snarled disrespectfully, "The next time you want to glare, glare at some peasants, peasant!"

"Yeash; No need to get serious," Navy remarked, rolling his eyes at this.

"Seriously, what a jerk," Starlight said in anger at this.

"Right, if I can, I would kick these guys' flanks." Nyx remarked angrily to the others.

"And honestly, they made us lose our friends and turned Twilight to their side." Applejack remarked with a grunt while glancing at Twilight. "And they made her wear that dress? Even I agreed with Rainbow that it looks awful."

"Word up."

Needless to say, those on Azure's side aren't amused by the comment. Armorhide snapped, "I watch that tone of yours if I were you!"

Blazefist added furiously, "Yeah. Otherwise, the deal is off!"

Applejack and her friends were about to pick a fierce fight with Imperial Phoenix Army, who are armed and readied to engage.

Twilight quickly stopped her friends from making a serious mistake. She spoke in worry, "Everypony, remain calm. We're not here to fight."

"Indeed. I summon you here because we need to discuss about your ride. I was told that your dragon ride was killed during the battlefield." Azure said, turning his attention to Blade Dragoon as his Dragon got killed during the battle.

"That is true, my lord." Blade mumbled, bowing in respect in light of otherwise.

"And therefore, I present you a special gift; consider this as being honor to have you on our side."

Strikespell arrived while bringing the crimson dragon with blazing spikes. Seeing Blade Dragoon's shocked face, he smirked while asking, "Recognize this?"

"It can't be... That's... That's Devil Destroyer's Red Hare," Blade Dragoon exclaims stunned, recognizing the same Dragon that the Devil Destroyer used to have before his own death.

"Correction. Blade Dragoon's Red Hare now."

"How are they able to get that?" Fluttershy whispered to her friends in concern yet amazement.

"They must've captured it and was holding it since Devil Destroyer's death." Spike whispered in thought.

"Hope they can tame it. I don't know if it would listen since the only owner it got is now dead." Twilight whispered to the group seriously.

"Mine? You're giving it to me?" Blade Dragoon asked, trying to absorb this new info.

"Yes, Blade Dragoon. Try it. Ride it now." Azure offered sincerely, allowing Blade Dragoon a chance to ride his new Dragon.

Blade Dragoon turned and looked at Red Hare. He approached to the crimson dragon. He climbed and mounted the dragon.

As he gave the Red Hare a nudge, the crimson dragon roared wildly as it galloped and trotted off wildly at once. Blade Dragoon struggled to control it as Red Hare refused to obey its new master. While trying to regain control of it, he headed straight to the forest.

The ponies chatted and remarked amusingly and surprisingly about Blade Dragoon riding the Red Hare.

"Cousin, this is a biggest mistake you ever make." Anger snapped. As Azure Phoenix looked at him, he continued, "Giving Red Hare to Blade Dragoon means to escape. We can't allow that happen!"

Imperial Phoenix Officers comments and agreed with him about the problem. This can be a seriously bad idea that Azure is making here. What's to say that Blade Dragoon won't use his Dragon to make a break for it?

Schemetrick on the other hood said in confidence, "I wouldn't worry that much, Anger."

"I agreed. As long we have his family, Blade won't escape." Ratio said calmly. He knows that Blade Dragoon won't make a break for it as long as his family is being held.

"That doesn't mean it suite me well." Anger grunts as he shakes his head at this.

Applejack smirked while speaking, "Better think again. He's back!"

Blade Dragoon has returned to the camp. The ponies approached to him as they commented and remarked about him.

"Wow; that was amazing!" Starlight exclaims in amazement.

"Oh yeah, I agreed." Navy said excitedly. "That Dragon listened to you like a horse....which is ironic because we're ponies."

"Wow, ruined it, why don't ya?"

"So, how is the dragon ride for you?" Azure spoke up, pleased that Blade Dragoon is pleased with his new Dragon.

"It's perfect and amazing! I have never ridden the most powerful and fastest dragon in my life. With him, I can ride and find my brother, once I received the word of him!" Blade Dragon exclaims eagerly; Hearing that caught the Lord of Ma offguard.

"W-What?! You still want to return to your brother?"

"Yes. He is my family. And I have sworn my oath that I will return to him and uphold the oath till the end."

"Even if Virtue Dragon is dead, then what will you do?" Bladestrike ask Blade Dragoon in concern. If it turns out that Virtue Dragon is dead, what then?

"End my life to honor my oath...." Blade Dragoon said grimly, much to his friends and allies' alarm. He would end his life to honor his oath?

Azure just smiles as he added calmly, "Such righteous and honorable warrior I ever seen, despite knowing the fact that his brother cannot be found..."

Everyone looked at Azure Phoenix as they all wondered what is his reaction and how he responds to Blade Dragoon.

Azure Phoenix sighed, "Let us return to home now..."

Azure Phoenix turned and walked off at once. The rest of his officers and advisors followed him at once. Anger and Bladestrike remained behind while looking at Twilight and her friends.

"Blade Dragoon, is this how you repay to our lord especially the gift he has given to you?" Bladestrike demanded to Blade Dragoon in disappointment.

"Can't say I'm surprise," Anger said, satisfied that he's right all along.

Blade Dragoon sighed, "No. I will repay the debt to our lord, one day, someday. I promise you."

"I can only hope that our lord is satisfied with the debt." Bladestrike said seriously.

"Yeah; fair warning. If you do leave this army, I won't hesitate to stop and defeat you for good, especially you, Blade Dragoon." Anger snarled to Blade Dragon darkly; if he makes a break for it...

Blade Dragoon on the other hoof just answers calmly, "Dully noted..."

Bladestrike and Anger turned and headed off at once.

"Compare to our real Imperial Phoenix guys from timeline, these guys are the worst." Applejack said to her friends as she observed this.

"Right, the only difference is that things changed since then." Spike said to Applejack.

"But how much can changed, that's the question." Fluttershy added in worry.

Twilight sighed, "Well, this is still the past. And I intend to do whatever it takes to make him believe that Friendship is still Magic."

Spike sighed, "I hope so, Twi. Like you said, this is the past."

"It might be worse than dealing with our guys from present..." Nyx mumbled as she shakes her head at this.

As they say in the game, easily said than done!

------------

At the waterfall, Aqua was playfully and happily playing fetch the stick with her pet - Naga, a white furred husky puppy for ten times. She was accompanied by Hammerod, who was drinking his wine while reading scroll.

After throwing the stick right at the waterfall, Naga went after it. And just before she could enter, she found three ponies floating and flowing down on the river flow. The puppy barked out loud in fear and worry, alerting both Aqua and Hammerod. They went checked on Naga, who continued barking at three ponies. Both of them gasped.

"Is that-?" Hammerod asked in concern.

"Oh no! Coach," Aqua called in concern. She gotten into the river. She swam towards three of them. She held Rainbow on her hooves while shouting, "Coach! Coach! Coach! Wake up! It's me! It's Aqua! Please, wake up!"

Hammerod came to Aqua's aid. He checked on both Sunset and Rarity's heartbeat. He sighed in relief, "Their hearts are still beating. They're still alive. We have to get them to the doctor now!"

Aqua nodded, "Got it." She held and put Rainbow on her back. She hissed, "Hang on, Coach. You're gonna be alright."

Carried both Sunset and Rarity on his back, Hammerod grunted a bit to feel the weight. He sighed, "Alright, let's go now."

Aqua nodded firmly as she and Hammerod trotted off while carrying their unconscious friends. Naga followed them from behind. They all headed and returned to Tiger Fury Castle...

--------------------------------------------

Rainbow groaned and moaned in pain as she slowly opened her eyes. She hissed as she slowly get up from the bed. She looked around of her surroundings as she found herself and her two friends were inside the hospital ward, filled with crimson colored walls and golden tiger symbols on them. Rarity has some bandages on her chest, horn and left hind hoof. Sunset has small bandage on her left cheek and her right hoof. She looked at her body as she found her left wing, her right hoof and even her head were bandaged.

As she moved a bit, Rainbow hissed in anger and pain for feeling her injuries. She then tried to recall of what happen and how she got into the hospital. She gasped as she remembered that she and her friends got hit by the catapult's boulder, separating them from others.

Rainbow hissed and cursed, "Damn it! Real damn it!"

"Coach," Aqua called. Rainbow looked at the entrance, where she charged and jumped on her before hugging her coach tightly. She sobbed tearfully, "You're okay! I was so worried that you won't wake up!"

"Aqua! Good to see you too," Rainbow said in relief and happy yet painfully. Feeling squeezing and hugging her tightly, she yelped in pain, "Aqua! Can't! Breathe!"

Aqua yelped as she departed from hugging her coach. She laughed uneasily, "Sorry. I guess I don't know my own strength."

"Gee, you'd think?" Rainbow asked dryly, "What happen? How did we get here?"

Aqua sighed, "I wish I could ask you the same thing. But we found you three from the river. We managed to get you here in time. You were bad in shape, coach. What happen?"

Rainbow sighed, "Long story, coach. I'll explain later..."

Rainbow and Aqua heard the moaning and groaning noise. They turned and found Rarity and Sunset slowly getting up from their unconsciousness.

"What happen?" Rarity asked.

Sunset grunted in pain, "I have no idea. But I definitely not going through rollercoaster again."

"You guys alright?" Rainbow asked.

Rarity sighed, "I'm fine, darling." She glared at her condition, "Having bandage is the worse fashion to wear."

"Seriously," Sunset asked dryly before sighed, "We're okay for now. Where are the others?"

Rainbow sighed, "We've got separated from the Battle of Xu Province. Things got out of control now. Damn it. How could this have happen?"

Rarity approached and patted Rainbow's back, "Rainbow, don't be hard on yourself. There was nothing we can do. All we can do is prepare for next."

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. The war is far from over. We're not finished. I'm sure others are alright and fine. We just need to find and reunite with them."

Rainbow sighed, "I guess so."

Courage Tiger, Tigress and Scarblade were passing by the ward. They stopped at once before looked at Rainbow and their friends.

"Oh! You're awake!" Courage Tiger exclaimed in surprise, "Good! My brother wish to speak with you about how you get here."

Tigress nodded, "Yeah. And also wondering about your friends. By the look of this, something bad has happen to you all."

"You have no idea..." Three mares exclaimed in concern.

--------------------------------------------

After their recovery, Mane Three and Aqua headed off and meet up with Brave Tiger and his officers at throne chamber. On his left side are ministers - Riverstrike, Wiserton, Sam LaMaurche and a few ministers. On the right side are military officers such as Anchor, Apollo Python, Hammerod and some other officers. Brave Tiger and his siblings were sitting on the throne chairs.

Water Tiger Clan were all listening to Mane Three's story involving Twilight saving their lives, 'Battle of Xu Province' have gone horribly wrong and they all got separated from each other.

"Man... That is so mess up. Azure's already on the move, huh?" Brave Tiger said in concern. He turned and looked at Riverstrike, "So, what do you think?"

Riverstrike hummed in concern while giving some thoughts, "Yes. We must deal with this threat at once. But I ask you this - are you willing to take this risk?"

Brave Tiger smirked, "You know me well, buddy."

"With all due respect, sire, I against this idea," Wiserton said in concern, "Our military is not at full strength, nor our land is stable especially involving some bandits attacking our village and town. If you go and attack Xuchang Province now, there will be disaster! And therefore, the affairs for our state must come first."

"And what about our friends? We can't just leave them there!" Aqua insisted in concern, "We've gotta go and help them!"

Tigress nodded, "I'm with Aqua! Nopony gets left behind!"

"You misunderstand the situation, my princesses!" Wiserton exclaimed in concern, "We must stabilize our state and deal the crimes first."

Courage Tiger sighed, "I'm afraid that Master Wiserton is correct. We must deal with the problems here."

"And also, at the same time," Anchor added, "We can recruit and train our army. And once they're armed and readied, we'll be ready to invade Xuchang Province and rescue the Emperor!"

"That is an excellent plan," Apollo Python supported, "And that way, we'll be more prepared for both defense and offense."

"So, you're saying we just wait until an opportunity opens for us to take?" Brave Tiger asked in annoyance and disappointment. Most of his officers and advisors nodded firmly. He sighed, "I hate waiting! This is like stuck inside Greed Broke's prison and slave! I hate it."

Rainbow nodded, "Yeah! We've gotta find our friends and rescue Twilight before that jackass invade your hometown!"

"I'm with Rainbow. This is your only chance. Don't wait," Sunset insisted.

"I understand your frustration, everyone." Riverstrike said calmly, "But did you not understand your enemies in the first place? How many enemies and warlord have fallen before him? How many more officers and advisors have joined him? And also, did you know that he's always one step ahead of you?"

"What's that supposed to be mean?" Rainbow demanded in anger.

Hammerod nodded in agreement, "He means don't underestimate Azure Phoenix and his military might. That's the risk we must avoid."

"So, we just sit here and do nothing?" Sunset asked angrily.

"No. There is something you can do," Riverstrike said firmly and calmly, "You can help us make some necessary preparation for war and even train yourselves for it."

Hammerod nodded, "And we can help you with that."

"This sucks," Aqua and Rainbow commented in annoyance.

Courage Tiger sighed, "Better than charging so recklessly at the enemy's territory, without plans and army."

"I guess they do have the point," Rarity said in concern, "We just have to wait and be prepare for anything."

Riverstrike turned and looked at Brave Tiger, "Are you alright with the plan?"

Brave Tiger sighed, "Better than nothing, I guess. So, you know what to do, everyone!"

Water Tiger Clan Advisors and Military Officers stood up and bowed down before their leader while shouted 'Lord'. Mane Three was annoyed and upset with the decision.

--------------------------------------------

Inside the guest room, Mane Three were eating their lunch while discussing and chatting about their friends and preparation.

"I hate waiting! You know that?!" Rainbow asked in anger.

Rarity sighed, "Rainbow. They've already make their point and plans. And all we can do is be prepare for anything."

"I still hate it," Rainbow exclaimed in annoyance, "And our friends could be anywhere. And hard to tell if they're alive or dead. This is driving me nuts."

"I know, Rainbow. It also frustrated me too." Sunset said in agreement. She turned and looked at her bag. She hummed thoughtfully as she searched through it, "We just have to hope that they stay alive and safe from danger and even from Imperial Phoenix Army. And hopefully, Twilight doesn't give too much information for them."

"So, what do we suppose to do?" Rainbow asked angrily.

Sunset took some letters and notes out, "We make preparation for the future especially Skysoar's Master Plan. Because if that happens, we have to make sure that Water Tiger Clan and Virtue Dragon's Force get along than killing each other."

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. We need all the help we can get to take down Azure Phoenix and get our friends especially Twilight back. We cannot waste the chance she has given to us."

"Exactly. So, we make preparation to make two kingdoms' alliance stay friendly, at all cost." Sunset explained.

Rainbow sighed, "Fine. So, what should we do now?"

"We do what we're good at," Rarity said firmly, "Sunset's good at strategies, so she'll talk with ministers and strategists about what they can do to protect their home. Rainbow, you go and train with others, and perhaps learn new aerial tricks. I'll check and make fashions!"

"Rarity," Rainbow and Sunset scolded.

Rarity cleared her throat, "I mean I'll help our friends about dealing with administration and governing, and perhaps helping peasants."

Rainbow nodded, "Well, that's the plan. Let's do it!"

Sunset nodded firmly, "Yeah! Let's hope we don't waste the chance!"

Mane Three headed off and deal with the tasks they have been given to help and assist Water Tiger Clan now. Hoping that everything went smoothly...

Author's Note:

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Ben Valorheart, Hou
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Michael McConnohie: Narrator

Minor Casts
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Dave B. Mitchell: Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon
Terrence Stone: Dragonspear
Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon
Christoper Corey Smith: Noble Guild
Kirk Thornton: Anger, Ego, Soldiers
Dough Erholtz: Strikespell
Quinton Flynn: Schemetrick
Doug Stone: Bullhound, Numbskull
Roger Craig Smith: Bladestrike, Soldiers
Josh Keaton: Blazefist
Josh Tomar: Strict Stalker
P.J. Bryne: Laxtinct
Vic Mignogna: Snaptrap
James Hong: James Ratio
Dan Woren: Woren Alert
Beau Billingslea: Armorhide
Yuri Lowenthal: Brave Tiger
Michael Sinterniklaas: Riverstrike
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger
G.K Bowes: Tigress
Christy Carlson Romano: Aquastroke
Lee Everest: Anchor
Richard Epcar: Apollo Python
Matthew Mercer: Hammerod
Maurice LaMauche: Sam LaMauche
Alan Tudyk: Wiserton

Next Chapter 19 - Blade Dragoon's Journey: Noble Guild's Army has marched and invaded one of Azure Phoenix's territories - Great Fortress. And now the Imperial Phoenix Army are retaliating and fighting back, joined by Twilight and her friends especially Blade Dragoon. However, unbeknownst to them; Ben, Pinkie, Phobos, Virtue Dragon and Dragonspear are among Noble Guild's Army as the fierce battle is about to begin...

PreviousChapters Next