• Published 31st May 2016
  • 5,041 Views, 328 Comments

Conversion Bureaus: Warhammer 40k The second battle for the Kaurava System - Gunnerben55



A take on the ponies arriving in the 40k world and trying to convert humans and meeting the guns of the Imperium of Man

  • ...
27
 328
 5,041

New friends

*Location*
*ERA FOB*
*Eastern beach*

Winter was laying on the warm sand trying to relax and forget about what has happened so far. The assassins were never caught and even nearly killed Celestia and then when they failed they just disappeared no matter how many unicorns used magic to find them they were gone. Also Luna was realizing they got the short end of the stick and we haven't even run into this new threat that the element bearers found these 'Sisters of battle' and the ship above could shell them and they had nothing to stop it.

But at least the girls got what they said was a communication device and Luna confirmed it when she talked about the General using one to call the ship. With that we can listen to their orders and maybe even throw in fake orders to cause chaos just need to find out what the heck is a clearance code and how to get one. He sighs and looks at the sun slowly cooking him. "Why couldn't we of stayed home?" He says to him self.

"Cause we were careless and thought we could help these humans." He jumped and looked behind him to see Princess Luna and clam's down. "What brings you here Luna?" He asks. She smiles at him and looks around the beach. "I came to enjoy the sun and the view. And truthfully i came to talk to you." Her smile fades and gets a serious face.

"Something must be really troubling you. How can i help?" He looks her unsure of what to expect. "Thy already questions some actions of our sister, tis this true?" He stares at her before sighing. "Yes from the moment that recruit was killed... he was our first pony to die and many more followed. These humans have seen war we have never thought could exist and we come to challenge them." He explains out loud.

She regards his words before nodding. "Our sister did take on a feat she thought would be simple. But a plan has been thought up and i wish for your assistance." He stares for a moment. "What do you need me to do?" He asks, his mind doing over time trying to think about what could be wanted.

"I need you to go out with a small team and find out about another spices that live on this planet some of my night guards has run into. They already seem to be in conflict with the humans. The humans call them Orks and from the reports they a massive creatures and if maybe able to use the potion on them to made massive soldiers for us to use in our battle."

Winter stared a minute. "You want me... and a team to go hunt down animals that could be deadlier then humans and try to not die?" He deadpans. Luna rolls her eyes at his words. "Not the way we would put it but... simply put yes. We need soldiers who have fought these humans before and if we can get any we have a great advantage." She calmly states.

Winter looked at her and was about to say no but then thought about the humans baring down on them with their large force and the dome can't stop them and their magic is limited. With a sigh he nods. "I will do it princess i need a team and we'll head out when we can." She smiles at him. "We are already rounded up our best guards to join you in a five pony team. They are waiting in the camp for you." He nods and stands up and stretches and gets a few pops as his joints pop.

"Well wish me luck then princess i'm going to need it." With that he walks off and Luna watches him go. "Your going to need a lot of it."

*Location*
*252nd FOB*

"What do you mean we had a shape shifter in this holy camp of his fine men?!" A priest was arguing with a sister who has claimed to have seen a guardsman turn into a pony and then teleport away with other ponies and they had a VOX set and a Hellgun. "It is true i saw it with my on faithful eyes. And your men need to keep them from putting spies into this base!" She pokes the priest in the chest only angering him.

Around the two on the edge of fighting are a mix of guardsmen commissars and sisters of battle questioning to get involved, brake it up or just watch. Johnathan and Matt were already placing bets with most of the men and even one young sister who Matt winked at and nearly got punched. "Wonder how this will go... my money is on the old guy i seen them fight Nobz and win so he stands a good chance." Matt shakes his head. "She hits him once those old bones brake... i can see that happening." Johnathan stares at him. "You're only thinking about something else then them really fighting."

Matt rolls his eyes and watches the two argue more before a loud voice is heard calling out. "I will not have a pointless fight between us while the enemy prepares it self!" Governor Stubbs walks into the middle of the mass and pushes the two apart. "Both of you will go your on ways before a harsh action needs to be taken place." The two think about his words before they go their own ways.

But before the sister leaves she stops and runs to him. "Governor general i have news you may need to hear. I saw a shape shifter spy turn from a guardsman into what looked like a pony." The General stared a moment. "explain to me fully in my quarters we will get this settled." She nods and he leads her off.

Johnathan and Matt start to walk away from the ring and Matt is counting the money he gained and 'forgot' to give back. "We got few 100 and extra charge packs." He hands Johnathan a few of the lasgun packs who gladly takes them. "You're a rat you know that?" Matt laughs and splits the money with his partner. Once they both got their share of bets and their stored away they continue to walk around the FOB killing time when they hear something out of place.

"Don't say anything stupid and nothing bad will happen." A female voice can be heard around the corner of a bunker. When they both have their Laspistols up they round the corner to see two young guards-women who nearly jump when they see them. They stare at each other a moment before Matt and Johnathan lower their guns. "What are you two doing back here? You know any sergeant who finds you will turn you over to the commissars."

The two look at each other. "Yeah sorry sir... we're new and trying to get used to everything still so we're... exploring a little" One speaks up and they can tell its a young teenage girl. Matt smiles knowing he can try his luck. "Well miss... i can maybe help you out a bit." He walks to her side causing her to blush slightly and Johnathan and the other guard face palm.

"Matt... now is not the time." Johnathan looks over the two but notices something off and pulls Matt close and talks quietly into his ear. "Why is their armor mixed? One has some kasrkin armor while the other is a sergeant." Matt looks at him oddly and then at the two and sees that these 'recruits' were armed with gear only elites get and this gear looked a little beat up and damaged.

"Uh... may i ask you two a question? If your both new recruits why do you have a high rank and commando armor only used by our most elite men?" The blank looks from the two were enough to say a lot. They both aim at them and they aim their guns in return. They have a short stand off before the someone finally speaks up. "So guessing the rumors of pony shape sifters aren't just rumors." Johnathan says.

"You two know to much already... we have to kill you." The girl says and aims the stolen hellgun at them. Matt and Johnathan aren't moved at all. "You taken that machine spirit from its master who took care of it and you have let it get damaged and not have fixed it... it wont work for you." She looks at him confused then down at the gun in her hand. She pulls the trigger nothing happens and she swallows loudly. "Oh Celestia..." They drop their weapons and stare at them eyes full of fear.

Johnathan and Matt were trying to think what to do. "I want you both to show your true forms now." He puts his gun to one of their heads causing her to shiver in fear. "w-we... can't... we're earth ponies the unicorn who turned us into humans is back at our base..." She barely manages to say. Johnathan wants to pull the trigger and if need be say they were cowards running if anyone asked. "Give us one reason we shouldn't shoot you right now?"

They look at each other before one steps forward. "Cause... we're traitors to the others, me and my sister tricked a unicorn who learned this spell to change us to come spy.... we see how we may lose and we want to be on the winning side." She has pleading eyes as she stares down his gun's barrel.

Johnathan stands there and just stares and Matt was busy trying to understand what just happened. "You mean... you just betrayed your own kind to save yourself and your sister? And you do understand that if you are going to act as recruits get the armor and gear they use." He deadpans and they take a look at their armor and gear and think out their story a bit.

"Can you please not turn us in... we already lost our dad to your weapons... we didn't even want to come here." One gets right up to Johnathan and he looks at her in confusion. Matt cuts in and pulls her away from Johnathan and brings her to his face. "We'll make a deal... we wont kill you or turn you in but... you stay in our sight and if your going to try to be a guardsmen you must shoot the enemy. If i see you not fighting i will shoot you my self. Am i understood?" He lets her go and she goes to her sister and they talk.

"We accept... but can you make us fit in where we don't stick out... if you saw past our disguise a officer wont take more then a second." She says while her sister stays quiet and still full of fear. Matt looks between them. "Well how about we start with names... ok? Mine is Matt and this is my partner Johnathan, how about you girls?"

The older one walks forward. "I'm dove and my sister's name is Skyler." Skyler walks forward and waves slowly. "Hi... thanks for not killing us.."

Johnathan looks at Matt. "I hate you, you know that?" Matt only smiles at him. "just go with it we may get something out of this." He winks. Johnathan sighs and just decides to go with it. Now they have to somehow get some PDF uniforms from the armory with out getting into trouble.

*Location*
*Stubb's peak*
*Winter's team*

The mission has gone smoothly so far and winter didn't like it and he even hated the quiet night guards more. But they were right on track they even seen the beasts that were their target. The one they saw was well over a human maybe 10 or so feet tall and it had a large axe like weapon covered in blood from its most recent fight and its green skin was covered with wounds and scars.

Winter and his team have been shadowing it hoping it will lead them to the camp it has and hopefully find more to use the potion on and test if they can be changed. After a bit they start to see more of them and what look like huts made from random pieces of material. Winter guides them into a tall tree that's over grown to watch the orks.

After a while of watching a large ork bigger then the rest walks out of a hut and many make way for him. "That must be the leader... let try and catch him by him self and toss the potion on him." The others looked at winter like he was crazy. "Why do we do it to the leader?" Winter smiles. "Cause if it works they will be leaderless and we can use the potion on more of them... if it fails and they get mad and chase us they will attack the human's rear."

They stare a moment. "That's smart sir, lead the way." Winter nods and flaps his wings a few times and he is gliding in the shadows of the trees following the ork leader. After a bit they catch it in a more or less quiet area or as quiet it can be in any area of a ork camp. Winter takes a bottle of the potion and goes right above the brute and drops it on its thick head.

At first the ork stares at the stuff on him confused and then up at winter with a mix of anger and confusion. It opens it massive jaw to yell but before so the transformation kicks in. It slowly turns in a massive earth pony that could beat the princesses in size but it kept most of its sharp teeth and many of its scars still can be seen. "I didn't expect that to work... now lets see if we can talk to this thing."

He and the rest of the guards land around the large pony. "Are you loyal to her rule?" One night guard says and the stallion nods to him. "Her will is the only will i will follow." Satisfied with the answer the ponies scatter about to collect more heavy infantry.

The Imperial Guard and Sisters of battle will have to fight more then just ponies now.