• Published 31st May 2016
  • 5,041 Views, 328 Comments

Conversion Bureaus: Warhammer 40k The second battle for the Kaurava System - Gunnerben55



A take on the ponies arriving in the 40k world and trying to convert humans and meeting the guns of the Imperium of Man

  • ...
27
 328
 5,041

The battle rages

*Location*
*Few miles east of ERA FOB*
*252nd IG main force*

To give the status of the 252nd attack group is to simply say they were having a hard time. The large white one turns out to be the Princess Celestia and she was in a slugging match with a Baneblade trying to avenge the Firesword she destroyed but her speed made it where none of its guns could hit her and the guardsmen's small arms that hit didn't seem to hurt her. And to make matters worse many hidden dug outs were all around and ponies with potions and other weapons jumped out right in the middle of the IG ranks. many guardsmen were forced to get into combat with ponies who were once their comrades and the PDF were nearly overwhelmed. If it weren't for the scattered commissars and the tanks them selves they would be done for.

The Governor General was also busy as he faced down what appeared to be a smaller blue version of the princess and she had strong connections to the warp. His battle claws clashed with her sword of unknown energies. "Give up human thy is surrounded!" She says as they stare at each other mere inches. "Never witch i rather die then become one of your daemon minions!" He kicks her back and takes a battle stance and she recovers and they watch each other before they both charge each other once again. The general catches her sword in one of his claws and brings the other at her chest. The clash of metal is heard and she pulls back to see three gashes in her armor and sees a slight cut under it. "We are impressed General thy must be a veteran of many battles." She complements him and readies another attack.

He barely dodges it but fails to see a new sword she has formed and it slashes his side under his arm. He gets some space and looks to see his armor didn't hold and a light cut is under it. "You have some strong power. But can you stand this?" He calls out and a guardsman runs up with a large box on his back. "Sir!" He shouts and the governor grabs something off his back and puts it to his face.

"Fire code 32-12-5 permission to fire granted! Fire for effect!" He yells into the small device and then gives it back to the guardsmen who runs off afterwards. He smiles at the Blue pony. "Can this shield stop a Lance?" Soon a light above catches the eyes of all in the area as a pillar of blue light speeds down from the heavens and impacts the dome. A massive crack appears in its place and the braking of glass is heard as another pillar pushes past it and impacts a area not far in front of the IG force. A massive explosion is heard and the Blue one's face was full of fear and awe and she looks to the governor eyeing her. "Winter was right..."

With that said she jumps into the air and flies away and a mass retreat of ponies is seen and princess Celestia gives the Baneblade one last blast that just gives a small dent in the turret and speeds off. Once all ponies in sight are dead or running the guards catch their breath and look to where the lance landed to see a large force of ponies that was coming to reinforce the enemy attackers. The men check their losses and wait for further orders.

"How many did we lose Daren?" He looks to his close friend. "We lost about twenty-four men sir over half were mutated and dealt with. We lost two tanks the Firesword and a Leman russ had a potion bomb tosses into the hatch and got the crew. The techpriest are dealing with the tank." He informs Stubbs. With a sigh he looks where the ponies retreated. "Have the cruiser orbiting Karuava I come here we need the extra firepower.

Daren nods. "I'll dispatch all the orders soon sir." With a salute he walks off leaving the general to look over his army licking its wounds and to think about the fight with the blue pony. "We can't walk into another trap unprepared... and these damned things from the warp are stronger then we thought." He muses to him self as he thinks up a plan hoping if the trick he used on the Dark Eldar would work twice.

*Location*
*ERA FOB*
*Princesses's personal quarters*

Celestia was behind her desk in deep thought while her sister was laying her on bed recalling the light from above the general called a 'Lance' and its power. In one shot it wiped out a formation of over a hundred guard ponies marching to the fight and the moral of everypony broke and ran even the newfoals saw staying was nothing but pointless death.

A Head is seen at the door to their tent. "Princesses the new foal officer is here as requested." The guard says and waits for their response. "Send him in please and you are dismissed." Celestia asks snapping out of her train of thought. With a nod he disappears and a new pony enters.

The pony was a light green and short red hair'd unicorn. "You requested me Princesses." he bows to them. "Yes from what we know... you were part of the crew of their war machines correct?" She ask him. He nods."Yes ma'am i was a crew member of a Leman Russ Exterminator main battle tank. My roll was the loader of its main guns." He states proudly. The princesses regard him for a while before speaking. "Can you help get our soldiers ready to fight such weapons of war?" He thinks a moment. "Only unicorns will stand the best chance in the tank hunter roll but i will try to teach them."

Celestia smiles at him. "You will be promoted and put in charge of training ponies in the roll of tank hunters." She walks to the the tent flap and jester for him to follow and they walk out leaving Luna by her self. She looks at the flap for a moment before her horn glows and a stallion appears not far from her. Winter looks around a moment before locking eyes with her. "You seen what they can do first hoof didn't you?" He asks even though he knows the answer.

She sighs and nods her head slowly. "We were in one on one combat with their leader and he called a weapon called a lance from above and killed over hundred ponies in a single attack and we were forced to retreat." She rests her head on her bed once again stuck in thought about the power she saw. "it came from the object in the sky."

She looks up at Winter's sudden out burst. "How does thy know?" She asks wondering how he would know. "I was on the beach not far from here and saw it turn where its front was aimed at the the ground and then its front lite up and a line of blue light came from it." he explains to her. "These humans can communicate with each other at extreme distances. We will guess they have already sent word they are under attack and will receive reinforcements soon its only a matter of time if they did... Thy think we can sue for peace?" Winter goes into thought and then looks at her dead in the eye. "Ma'am... they see us as monsters who mutate their kind into ours... i doubt they will. Sorry Princess."

She stares a moment before nodding slowly. "Yes they do see us as invaders with hostile intent. And when i faced the General i could feel the hate and fear his men had but he was just clam controlled hate for us and was using it to fight me extremely well." Winter raised an eyebrow. "You admiring him princess?" He jokes and she blushes slightly. "Winter we will personal throw you across this planet." He still laughs a little but clams himself after a moment. "Sorry princess couldn't help my self." He still smiles but it disappears when he sees something.

Luna sees his face go from happiness to fear and she quickly turns her head to look behind her to see a long blade coming down on her. She reacts swiftly and she forms a sword with her magic and blocks it and the clash of swords are heard. When they met Luna see a human in a weird suit on its body and its shape shows its female. She watches it draw a new sword and take a battle stance and Luna does the same.

The human eyes Luna slowly before she drops her stance and backs into the shadows and disappears and a unseen cut in the tent opens and the human is gone. Winter was frozen in place before Luna taps him with her wing getting him back to the here and now. "How did it get in here!?" He yells. Luna shrugs. "And to say it was female guessing by its body shape. But we may have assassins in the camp we must find and deal with." Winter nods and heads out to get word out about the threat.

*Location*
*Kaurava II*

When word got out about a new xeno attacking the Kaurava system the Sisters of Battle of the Sacred Rose who were disgraced during the first war returned to bring honor back to their name and repent for their sins. They have arrived and are here to fight along side the Imperial Guard who they were once defeated by and bring their flames to the new enemy.

Now they arrive at the 252nd's FOB and at first the guardsmen were in arms but calmed down after the sisters showed no hostile actions and some welcomed the new comers knowing some of these ladies were battled hardened and feared from fighting them first hand. And the sisters were informed about the on going assault and the latest message of the Governor would return soon for a new attack plan.

And these the Sisters of Battle were becoming a problem for the 6 hidden ponies inside the FOB.

"Guardsman! Explain why you are in this area of the camp! This area is off limits to become our temporary quarters!" A tall woman stood over Twilight yelling at her and she was frozen in fear looking up at her. "I was... i wasn't here to get that news... sorry ma'am... wont happen again ma'am." She does her best at a salute and runs off back to where she knows a lot of guardsmen were to blend in with.

As she walks she passes many other of these 'Sisters of battle' walk about and they seem better armed and armored then the guardsmen but not that many. They also had their own transportation in the from of new flying machines and different model of tanks. She was wondering to her self how much military force they will bring to bare she already seen the pillar from the ship in orbit with every other guard here.

As she walks a Voice to her side gets her to look and she sees her friends is a alley and she quickly ducks into it. "Well have any of you girls found anything so far?" She asks hopefully. "Well besides me getting ideas for dresses not much darling..." Rarity speaks up. "I managed to get this odd box that one of those guys by the big guns had." Rainbow dash says holding what Twilight has learned is a VOX castor "Good job Rainbow that's one of their communications tools they use for long range messages." Rainbow Dash smiles proudly happy she got something important.

"I'm sorry... but i didn't find anything that looked important." Fluttershy says slowly. Applejack walks forward. "I' got one of em' fancy leaser guns that's bigger then the otha are." She points to a backpack with a tube running from it to the gun attached to it. They all look at it seeing how its better crafted then the others and even cleaner and something about it just says its stronger.

Twilight looks over the gear they got and not including Pinkie pie's find of a grey object the size of her hoof and a handle on the end. After a bit she looks to her friends. "Ok girls lets get out of here." Her magic lights up and she leaves her human from and is once again on four hoofs. She charges her horn and readies to teleport them all out side the FOB. And in a flash they are gone.

Only to appear in the ERA FOB to find a lot more dead and wounded but many newfoals. "they been busy i can see..." Twilight says to her self."

Author's Note:

I know you guys asked for space marines but you get Sisters of battle. But do not fear this is just the start.