• Published 31st May 2016
  • 5,041 Views, 328 Comments

Conversion Bureaus: Warhammer 40k The second battle for the Kaurava System - Gunnerben55



A take on the ponies arriving in the 40k world and trying to convert humans and meeting the guns of the Imperium of Man

  • ...
27
 328
 5,041

Pursuit of the enemy

Once the ponies were routed in mass from their front line FOB they retreated across the water back to the new land mass. The main land mass was under mass search and destroy missions looking for any pony that is left. The general has already made calls for extra forces to assist in the invasion of the enemy homeland and the latest arrival of reinforcements was in the from of a Imperial navy Lunar class cruiser along side with the Dauntless class frigate already in orbit and both were readying their lances to help in the landings.

The shield has still been expanding and has displaced many from their homes and farms and the 252nd FOB has had it pass over already but thanks to the work of psykers and lascannons the FOB wasn't damaged and no one was lost. And now much of that force was on the coast readying them selves for the assault ahead and thanks to Intel acquired from captured ponies the assault on Equestira will take off very soon.

A Favor was called in and the techpriest brought another gift from mars to the force and a Stromlord has taken the fallen Firesword's place and will take part in the attack and the Baneblade is under repair from its fight with the princess. The men experienced thanks to the surprised attack on the FOB by a large pony force that was barely fought off if it weren't for the sisters of battle's new Canoness who rallied the defenders and lead them to victory. And now the Imperial forces plan for the final battles ahead.

*Location*
*Eastern Cerulea*

Matt and Johnathan along with their two new team mates sit on the beach and wait for the order to get loaded up. Matt was trying to smooth talk Skyler and she wasn't having none of it and Dove seemed to be distracted by something and it bugged Johnathan. "What has you thinking Dove?" She shakes her head and looks at him. "Oh... just thinking... me and my sister are now going to invade our home. That would make you want to rethink things just a little." She sighs and lays back on the sand.

Johnathan looks at her a moment and then out to where this Equestira is supposed to be. "I guess that is something to take in.." He says and then goes to watch Skyler slap Matt for trying to get a kiss that makes him laugh and little. "That wasn't needed you know..." Matt states as he rubs his cheek. "Matt you suck with girls no matter what don't know why you keep trying." Matt shows him a single finger. "If i keep swinging i'm bound to hit something."

Before they can say anything else a whistle is heard blowing marking its time to get ready. "Well girls lets go see how this goes. Come on." Johnathan stands up and pulls dove to her feet. She frowns at him before following with Matt and Skyler who was keeping away from Matt but smiling. They make their way to the old pony base now leveled for a large landing area for transports and tanks were already being readied for the trip ahead.

They get up to a Valkyrie transport they were assigned to ride in and pack their heavy bolter in and take their places. The girls were still getting used to the machines the humans used but they were fast learners and copied the others. Matt get on the side bolter mounts knowing they can expect trouble before they touch down. The rest of the passengers surprise all the men and women in the transport when General Stubbs steps onto the Valkyrie with a commissar and two kasrkin bodyguards at his sides.

The gunner quickly salute while the girls stare in confusion before copying them best they can getting a little laugh from the bodyguards and a glare from the commissar while the General didn't seem to take to much mind as he was in thought. The girls move closer to the other two gunners not trusting the new arrivals. After a bit the ramp closes and their ride finally takes to the air nose aimed east. The voice of the Pilot is heard. "Next stop boys and girls is the lovely green plains and future war zone Equestria. Strap in its going to be a long flight."

Dove and Skyler look at each other a moment and if anyone looked it was nothing but worried expressions. They find a pass time watching the water move below them and watching the rest of the fleet of aircraft from up around their own. "Sir if i may ask why did you pick us to be your gunners? I thought the kasrkin were good enough at this? Matt speaks up. The General looks at him a moment and smiles. "Cause i heard you nearly killed the princess while a Baneblade was having trouble so i wanted the best gunners their were." He retorts and they just smile in return. "We wont let you down sir any pony come near us will get a gift directly from us." Johnathan says proudly.

The flight was quiet most of the way until they could see the land mass ahead but what stood out the most were the ships in the water ahead of them and the large floating objects in the sky ahead. "Looks like we're in for some company." The general says more to him self then anything. "Gunners get ready we have to deal with more then just their minor fliers." They grunt in response and start to pick targets and the aircraft around them start to get ready and the Thunderhawks let their cannons loose with the thumps and booming of the weapons filling the air.

It didn't take long for the fleet to start to swarm around the larger pony air ships and the dog fight begins. The Vultures and Lightnings were flying circles around the airships while most the transports flew past the sad blockade to run for the shore line. And the General ordered the pilot of his Valkyrie to stay in the fight to make sure as many of the enemy were destroyed. One airship stood out from the rest, it was bigger and better armored and its paint was a pure white with golden outlines. "That's the enemy flagship! Pilot get the word to the bombers to attack that ship ahead of us!" He yells over the bolter fire and the pilot barely hears but does what he was ordered.

*On the HMS Celestia*

It was hell the human ships were swarming the airships and the Pegasus could do nothing to stop them and they were being killed in uncountable numbers. On the deck of the flagship stood the princess her self but she was covered in wounds from the last battle. If she was a normal pony she would of been dead many times over but she was a goddess killing her wasn't going to be simple. She eyes a certain human aircraft that was flying around her name sake ship. "Well General it is time we meet face to face." She jumps from the deep leaving many confused ponies to watch her fly towards the single human ship.

She speeds to her target flying past any fire sent her way and she is on the craft in no time. She uses her magic to rip open the rear ramp of the aircraft to show two armored humans aiming their weapons at her. Before she can dodge a hell of red beams fly at her and she feels them hit many times but she keeps going. Soon one of the humans is pulled by magic to her and he tries to stab her with a bayonet but she hits his chest with a spell and she lets him go one she sees the spell starting the transformation.

She lets the soon to be pony down and moves on the second human who is slowly backing up but keeping up the attack with his weapon. She charges him in the small room and her horn runs him though and once she pulls back he falls to his knees and the air current pulls his body out of the transport. She then turns her attention to the general who is just staring at her with his blades extended and ready. "So you choose to fight me princess? Its about time you came to face me."

They stared each other off a moment before he charges her and she makes a sword with her magic and blocks a slash he sent at her. he backs up but a box on his arm is aimed at her and it shoots several metal projectiles that hit her chest. She ignores it and her horn charges and she sends a spell at him. He jumps to his right and his left arm is hit by the spell. He looks to his arm and a large amount of pain is felt there.

She walks to him. "You will join us General Stubbs." That's all she says before something happens. Her neck has something wet run down it and she feels a large amount of pain she looks slowly to see a human in a red uniform with a sword stabbed into her neck. She stares a moment before she feels everything slipping. "In his name. Let no xeno live." he pulls the sword out of her neck and the blood loss is sped up and he aims a weapon at her face and with a thunder from it her head was no more. The once great Princess Celestia fell over dead.

The general was barely holding on and he looks at his left arm to see it as a hoof. Then Dove ran to the Commissar and took his sword. "What are you doing!?" He stares at her as she brings the sword down on the arm of the Governor and he sees a short limb ending in a hoof land on the ground. "Now... you wont turn to one of them sir." She says slowly. The general holds his shoulder but is still human and stares at the girl who just saved him. "May i ask how you knew that would work?" He stares at her giving the sword back at the commissar.

She looks at him and sighs. "I saw a man who was hit by the potion and... we had to cut his leg off thanks to a medic and he didn't turn into a pony." She lies to him hoping it will work. He nods slowly taking that as a good answer but she can see he isn't sure. She sighs and goes back besides the gunners. The ramp is closed and the body the princess stay lays on the floor of the Valkyrie and they fly past the blockade of pony forces to the marked landing area.

Once they touch down many guards men run to the damaged ship to see if the General was ok but found something else. He walks out missing an arm but dragging the body of the Princess with his good arm. "Today men the enemy is missing their leader as she foolishly tried to turn me into her minion but thanks to loyal guardsmen of the 252nd she is now dead!" The men around him cheers at the news.

A few medics run up and look at the General's shoulder. "Sir we will start to work on you." He nods and lets them lead him off and the guardsmen surround the dead princess but something happens. A blinding flash of blue light appears and the blue princess appears she grabs the white one and then disappears with the body. The guardsmen stare in shock where the two once were.

*Location*
*Canterlot*

Today was a sad day for the country of Equestria as they deal with the loss of Princess Celestia who due to her injury's was in a closed casket. She now lay where her throne was with many ponies wearing black but out side new posters were set up saying any pony at the age of 18 need join the army or guard. The draft as begun as the ponies ready for the final chapters in this dark time in their history and maybe their last.

Her personal student was hit the hardest as she lost a motherly figure to her along side Luna now stuck to lead the country by her self. Luna now sits alone on the throne after her sister was buried in the royal gardens she now stares out where the humans have landed a army on the shore line and now from the captured VOX they heard word that something called 'Blood ravens' were entering the system. "Sister... why did you leave me here?"