• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 880 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 880

The legend of coldharbour

I start to panic. "Who are these people?" I asked myself." How did they find out where I live?"

"Everthing alright?" Ocatvia asked as she came down the hallway.

"Hey um Octavia, do you know who these people are?" I asked showing here the token with the symbol on it.

Here eyes go wide." Why would shield be after you?" she asked.

"Shield?" I asked" what's that?"

"Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement And Logistics Division." Octavia tells me." according to what the Internet says."

"ok, but WHO are they?" I asked with more panic in my voice.

"They help protect the world." she tells me." Nothing to worry about." Then she thinks of something." Do you think they're after you because, you happen to look like one of the heroes that protect crown city."

"Octavia I have to ell you something." I tell her.

"What?" Octavia asked worried." Do you have to leave?"

"If I leave, that's means I'm going to take to shield." I tell her, which bring a smile to her face." but that not it, The reason I think they're after me is because..."

"Because what?" she asked.

"I am one the heroes." I tell her, which in return looks at me with confusion.

"So your an alien?" she asked curiously.

"Kinda." I tell her." Have you ever heard about equestria."

"Yeah that's the same world that sunset shimmers from, and midnight."

"I'm also come from equestria." I tell her, whiched caused her to gasp." But I'm not from the country of equestria oringally." I tell her as I get up and grab a rolled up piece of paper from the book shelf." I come from a country called the shining isle, also known as annaria." I tell her as I roll out the piece of paper.

"This is my home." I tell her as she looks at the map with aw." This is what anniera looks like."

"What I would give to see a place like that." she says with a hint of adventure in her eyes.

"Sadly its all gone." I tell her sadly as I roll the map back up." also the water down the middle is the dark sea of darkness. Which is just a very dark lake."

"What do you mean gone?" she asked.

I sigh." What I mean is, it's destroyed, gone, burned, everything you can imagine that could destroy a entire nation. Happened." I say her to her with tears and a slight orange glow in my eyes." all destroyed by the dremora of coldharbour." I say throwing down a picture of what they looked like.

"They destroyed my home without remorse, and mehrunes dagon lead the charge with sheogaroth, WHO WAS SOPPUSED TO BE OUR ALLY!!!" I yelled before grabbing the sides of my head and yelling in pain.

"NIGHTS!!!" Octavia yelled running to my side, kneeling down." please be okay, please be okay." she said over and over. I manged to calm down a little.

"I'm fine." I tell her, but she looked at me with a worried look on my face." Coldharbour is a plain in oblivion, where's there's nothing but ice. strongly enough the only place where there ice in oblivion, counting that everywhere else is fire and lava." I say chuckling but my voice is deeper, and Octavia could here the vengeance in my voice." Coldharbour is home to Mehrunes Dagon, sheogaroth, and hircince. Also if I had a map of oblivion you would notice that coldharbour is located right under anniera." I say before grabbing the side of my head agian and groaning in pain." They managed to dig their way out and destroy my entire home, and now I WANT NOTHING BUT VENGEANCE!!!" I yell before getting up and knocking the front door of its hinges in a fire blaze. Octavia was putting out the fire my footsteps left as I walked down the stairs to the parking lot, she followed me seeing where I was going.

I was laughing, a demonic laugh as more and more fire was burning my flesh of and exposing my skeleton and my brown leather hacker turning black. As I was changing I made my way to a bike I bought a few weeks ago. I got on it and drove to a warehouse not to far form where I lived. Octavia got in my car and followed me. As I stopped in the building I was thrown form my bike, screaming in pain as fire and black smoke emanated from my body. Octavia stopped the car across he street and ran in and hid behind some crates watching in horror as I was turning into something. I looked up and roared as a pillar of fire cover my whole body.

Another ghost rider as been born.

Author's Note:

Five ghost riders now. If you don't know what I. Talking about.

Big Mac-- (story: big Mac ghost rider)
Richard--(story: Richard reloaded)
Carter slade--( ghost rider movie)
Johnny blaze--( both ghost rider movies)
Also this is what I pictured nights transformation was like.
[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABX5TwQFPfk]