• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 877 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 877

Hero or anti-hero

"N..N..Nights." I said as I came up to the white flamed rider." Is that you?" I asked shocked.

"I'm..sorry..you.had...to..see..me..like this" he said before clearing his throught."This is what happens when annierian of the royal family lets vengeance take over"

I look at him with surprise." your royalty?" I ask.

"My names is Nights kelvar wingfeather." he tells me."Prince of the isle, second born of high king Shadic, born in the mighty palace of high reach."

"Wighfeather? High reach?" I ask."Why does that sound familiar?"

"SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE!!!" a voice screamed.

I look out the entry way to see where to voice come, but when I looked back to see nights going to his bike, which changed as well to a flaming bike. "Nights where are you going?" I say following him to his bike.

"To save a innocent soul" he says to me, while he gets on his bike."Also in this form I'm not known has nights, I'm Dark Knight Rider."

"Which is ironic since your flame is white." I tell him jokingly.

He chuckles"Agreed" he say before driving out of the building. I run to the car and follow him.

--Dark Knight Rider--

"Come on sin since, don't fail me now" I say to myself, then I hear the scream again.

"PLEASE SOMEONE, ANYONE HELP US!!!"

"Gotcha" I say as take a right turn then driving up a building."There you are" I say as I'm driving form rooftop to rooftop.

"PLEASE HELP!!" the girl yelled from the ally way, while protecting a little girl behind her, as three guys are getting closer." Come on this way." the girl said as she pointed down another ally way leading to the park. The two girls run with the three thugs chasing them.

As they ran through the park, a scream of pure pain came from behind the thugs. As the first two thugs stopped and looked behind them to see what the scream was, they say the third one being pulled back by a chain with white fire being pulled and a voice saying." Your fate is sealed." before the screaming was stopped by the thugs turning into ash.

"Are we going to be ok rainbow dash?" the little girl asked.

"I don't know scoots?" Rainbow dash answered.

"Come out freak!!" the first thug yelled." What are ya? Scared?"

"Hey ah boss?" the second one said." ya hear that?"

A loud motorcycle is heard coming their way."Looks like our little hero is coming to......WHAT THE FUAAAGHHH!" the first thug said as I landed on him with my bike, instantly turning him to ash.

"ANOTHER ONE?!?!?" scoot a loo yelled seeing me kill the first thug." how many ghost riders are there?"

"I'm getting out of here" the second one said as he ran, but I ran in front of him and picked him up by his neck.

"Look into my eyes, and see my desire" I say to him as he looks, the screaming in pain as his eyes sart Turning into two white glowing orbs. I drop his unconisous body, and turn to face rainbow dash and scoot a loo.

"Which one are you?" rainbow dash asked." big mac or Richard?"

"Neither" I told her."For I am Dark Knight Rider and you" I say pointing at which caused her to step back."Are innocent" I say as I get back on my bike and drive out the park.

As I'm driving, I see Octavia driving my car and keeping her distance. I slow down and drive next and motion for her to roll down. As she does I tell her"I will meet back at my apartment" I tell her."I'll explain everything then."

"You better." she's says laughing before I roll my 'eyes'.. Eye sockets I don't know, then speeding of only to get hit by an explosion.

--Octavia pov--

"You better." I tell him laughing as he makes a eye rolling motion be fore speeding then there was An explosion. "NIGHTS!!!" I yell as I stop the car and get out."NIGHTS!!" I yell over and over running over to him.

"Hey!!! Keep your distance." a voice yells at me and what looks like a few people coming over to me and nights with pistols." We don't know if he on our side or not."

It took me a moment be then I recognized who the guy was." Wait a minute, your that guy that followed us earlier today!!" I say.

"My name is agent Phil coulson we're with shield." he tells me as nights groans in pain." Know please back up!!."

"THATS MY BOYFRIEND, AND YOU GUYS TRIED TO BLOW HIM UP AFTER HE SAVED TWO LIVES!!!" I yelled at him.

"Boyfriend?" he asked.

"yes boyfriend." I tell him realizing what I said." When you we're following us, we were going to see a movie."

"So you know who he is?" he asked." would you mind telling us who he is?"

"How about you ask him." I say pointing at nights who now is back to normal and getting back.

--nights pov--

"Did you get the plate of the truck that hit me?" I say getting up.

"My name is Agent coulson and I would like to ask you some questions?" a voice says, when I look to see where it came from. I see the guy that followed us earlier, and panic and go super saiyen and deck him right in the jaw, but before I could do anything else Octavia jumps I front of me.

"Nights calm down, he just wants to talk." she says pushing against my chest, she started making trenches in the dirt with shoes trying to get me to move back, me and coulsos just look at each other." So nights calm down."

"Sorrt, about that Agent coulson." I said." Reflexes."

"Those are some good reflexes then." he said rubbing the spot I decked him in." anyway, basically what I want know is if your on our side or not."

"You'd be dead if I wasn't." I say, then I reach my hand towards him." names nights, nights kelvar wingfeather."

"Phil coulson." he says shaking my hand." So your royalty then." he said letting to of my hand,

"How did you know?" Octavia asked.

"Trust me." Coulson said." we knew about equestria for about a year when the hulk got stuck there."

I look at him with a raised eyebrow." That must've been some adventure." I say. " anyway, so are you gonna arrest me or something."

"Only if your one of the bad guys." he said." which according to what your girlfriend said here, your on our side, also how did you get your rider flames."

"If you know about equestria, then I gonna assume that you know about equestria." Coulson nods." alright then, you see all annierians have four dark sides, vengeance, the form you saw me in, hate, anger, and a form with all three known as wrath."

"So if you let one of these emotions take over, you change?" coupon asked.

"Just be glad it was vengeance." I say." this goes for you too Octavia." I said point to her, which she looks at me with confusion." if it was one of the three, nothing would stop me."

"Alright, that all we need to know." Coulson tells us." if we need to know more we'll come to you."

"Do want my number or anything." I say." because I go chs and sometimes I'm helping around town with my team."

"We got your number through the principal." he said walking and getting into a truck." We'll keep in touch."

As shield drove off me and Octavia breath a sigh of relief." So it's almost five in the morning, I'll drive the bike while you take the car." I say with a shrug.

"Sure." Octavia said with a yawn." Thank goodness it's a Sunday."

"agreed." I say, then I look across the street." COME ON!!"

"what?" Octavia said, I point across the street." Or we could park the vehicles here and walk." she says motion towards my apartment which happend to be right across the street.

Author's Note:

So your chioce hero or anti-hero.