• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 878 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 878

An enemy returns

--location unknown, 3 months after the battle between nights and beerus--

"Hey Octavia." Vinyl said landing next to Octavia." How are ryker and nights doing?"

"You tell me." Octavia said pointing into canyon." They've been going none stop."

"Did notice that there auras changed too?" Vinyl said walking over to the edge of the canyon." they used to be blue, now there white."

"I wonder how much stronger they've gotten?" Octavia asked as she walked up to vinyl." Anyway, how did your date with ryker go last night?"

"It was awsome." vinyl said sitting down." For someone whos never been in a relation ship, he know how to treat a lady."

--Nights and ryker training session--

"You two are getting better each passing day." whis said as me and ryker threw punches at him." Your teamwork is improving as well."

"Thanks, I guess." I said as I threw another punch which whis caught." uh-oh." just as I said he threw me into ryker.

"Watch it!!" he said as we got up." Thanks for the new outfits by the way."

rykers outfit.

Nights outfit.

"You are quite welcome." whis said, then teleporting behind ryker then hitting him on the back of the neck causing him to plummet to the ground." always keep your guard up."

"Same goes for you." I said attempting to foot ball tackle him, which he dodged." Oh crabbaskets."

"You almost got me that time." whis siad punching me on the gut." but not quite fast enough."

"I can keep going." I said as power dropped." no I can't." I said before falling to the ground landing on my back." All I can feel is pain."

"I thinks that's enough for today, wouldn't you agree?" whis said as he landed in front of me and ryker.

"I second that notion." ryker said as we sat up panting hard." You?"

"Same." I said before I fell on my back again." I may need some assistantence."

--Crown city, tenkai base-

"Thier still going at it?"Midnight said, seeing me and ryker training in the gravity room." Has anyone else noticed that they haven't charged up or anything?"

"That is part of their training." whis said walking in." To push their limits without turning super saiyen or releasing any ki."

"How close are they to achieving this form you were talking about?" vinyl said not taking her eyes of the fight.

"They are about to break the wall." whis said as me and ryker swung a final punch at each other causing us to punch each other fist, as a blue specks of energy flew off them." And they just broke that barrier."

--Cold harbor--

"Are you sure your ready mor-ela?" Dagon asked as mor-ela was getting equipped wit new armour.

"I am." she said as she chose a weapon." I'll be sure to kill him this time."

"Do not fail me." Dagon said as he used his magic to teleport her to crown city." Or you will suffer my wrath."

--crown city, sugar cube--

"This is just what I needed." I said leaning back in my chair as I snowed." a cup of hot chocolate, and my friends."

"Same here." ryker said." any plans for Christmas?"

"I have something for octavia....." I said as I sinced a massive power level coming." You feel that guys?"

"What's is it?" Octavia asked scared." I feels like one of those dremora that attacked ponyville."

"Because it is." I said with anger." mor-ela is still alive. Ryker want to help tot are her down?"

"A perfect chance to use our new abilities." ryker said." let's find this dremora."

Author's Note:

A new age is beginning, find out what nights and rykers new abilities, find next time.