• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 878 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 878

Family Found

"So where are we going again?" Octavia asked as we flew from flutters cottage, before rainbowdash go spot us.

"Canterlot." I said." I need to get some information."

"Must be important." she said as she speed up next to me, then she looks be hind her." I think we're being followed."

I look at her confused, then look behind me as well." Just great." I said. I saw a rainbow streak following us." Better land." I said as I began my decnt to the ground." Rainbow dash packs quite the kick, literally."

As we landed, the rainbow dash landed in front of us." Ok who and what are you?" she said getting in a battle stance.

"This agian." I whisper to myself ." we don't want any trouble, we're just going to canter lot and that's it."

"You didn't answer my question." Rainbow dash said angrily." I won't ask again."

I sigh."My name is nights and I am a annarierian." I said." plus you've met me before."

"What do you mean?" rainbow dash asked as Octavia started backing up from me.

"When we first arrived, my friend was hurt and you attacked us." I said, which caused rainbow dash to look at me with surprise." in my superiorium armour."

"You were that metal monster in the ever free." rainbow dash said with fear.

"I'm no monster." I said with venom." I came here looking for my mother and brother, now we'll just be on our way."

"You better not hurt any pony." rainbow dash siad flying off.

"Lets go." I said to Octavia as we started flying agian to canter lot.

--base of canterlot mountian--

I decide that we should land at the base of canterlot mountain to find a way to sneak in.

"Find anything?" I asked Octavia as we walked along the base as we looked for a entrance of some kind. "Tunnel, a way to climb up, anything?"

"Nothing yet." Octavia said." If we don't find anything, we could fly close to the cliff up to that wall then go roof top to rooftop."

"Good idea." I said as I starting flying." let's get moving."

--Canterlot city--

When me and Octavia arrived at the city wall it was about lunch time.

"That took longer then expected." I said as we landed on the top of the wall." Now we head to the castle."

"What exactly is it that you need?" Octavia said as jumped to a close building." And how are we going to get it?"

"After annierias fall celestia probally went there to investigate." I said as we kept jumping form roof to roof." So she probally took some books front he castle."

"How could you possibly know that?" Octavia asked.

"With this." I said as I pulled out a dagger." It's called the sun dagger."

"Where did you get it?" Octavia asked, as we started scaling the wall into a open window of the castle.

"When I first arrived here during the summer I ended up in annieria." I said as we snuck past guards." I went to the castle with this worlds trixie to get a book from high reach palace, so she can learn some magic." I said as we ducked into a room to avoid a another gaurd." We went to the castle library, and I noticed that one of the books about my bloodline was gone. Most importantly, then one about me to my great-great-great grandmother and grandfather."

"What makes you think the books is here though?" octavia said as we walked down some stairs." Also how are we going to get it?"

"One the sun dagger is a weapon that celestia can use." I said which caused Octavia to give me a look of confusion." Think about it as thors hammer."

"oh" Octavia said." but where could the book be?"

"The royal archives." I said as we stopped in front of a big gold and red door." Which is right here." I said as we entered.

"So where do we start?" Octavia said as we walked to a desk in the middle of the room." Something tells me we'll be here a while."

"Simple." I said as I walked over to a bookshelf and pulled off a random book." The book we need is right here."

"That was easy." Octavia said with a giggle." know what?"

"Just need to find out who my mother was and return celestias dagger." I said as flipped through the book." Just got to turn to the last page....." I trailed off." This is interesting."

"What is?" Octavia said as she walked over to me, I showed her the page." oh my.'

"oh my is right." I said as I put the book back." so my mothers name is daring do, sound familiar."

"Back in ponyville, fluttershy had some books with the name daring do." Octavia said." I looked at one, on the front there was a tan pony with a grey mane."

"Might be her." I said as we left the archives." Know for the hard part, getting to the throne room."

"Armour up?" octavia said with a shrug.

"Good idea."I said as we activated our amours." Next stop celestia."

--a few minutes later--

As we snuck throught the castle to the throne room, I noticed that it was about mid-afternoon so we had plenty of time to get there, also I if my hunch is correct and that equestria royalty was anything like annierias, then one of the most boring avents is happening. Day court.

"Almost there." I said as we took a left." Just down this hall and third door on the right."

"This one." Octavia said as we stopped in front of the door I mentioned.

"Correct." I said as I scanned for life forms." the only life forms I'm detecting are the royal sisters and a few guards. So no sudden movements." Octavia nodded in agreements." Let's do this."

As we we entered, celestia was talking to a gaurd and looked to see who entered, only to have shock filled her eyes as she saw two metal beings enter the throne room. "Keep calm." I said to Octavia using our comlinks so celestia couldn't hear.

"What is the meaning of this?" Luna asked teleporting of her throne in front of me and Octavia." Friend or foe?"

"Depends on the situation." I said using my anneirian accent which caused Octavia to look at me, if she didn't have her omega amrour on she probably would have a surprised look." I mearly just wish to get some answers."

"Do anything to harm me or my sister, and your regret it dearly." Luna said teleporting back to her throne.

"Like I said, depends on the situation." I said as I approached with Octavia behind me.

"Welcome." celestia said with a calm tone." I am princess celestia, what is it that you need?"

"Greeting princess." I said still using my annierisn accent." I am superiorium."

"So your the monster that attacked the princess twilight and her friends." Luna said looking ready for a fight.

I face palm." I did attack, but however." I said." The one called rainbow dash attacked first, and applejack tied up my friend here when she was hurt."

"So it was a misunderstanding?" Celestia said with relief in her voice." also who's is your friend here?"

"Correct.." I said answering celestial first question." Also I let my friend speak for herself."

"My name is omega your majesty." Octavia said." it's a honor to meet you."

"Nice to met you omega." Celestia said." But you voice sound familiar."

"Anyway." I said interrupting." I mearly wish to return something and some answers." I relsied I didn't use my accent.

"What is this item you wish to return?" Celestia said." Have stole form this castle?"

"I have not stolen from you." I said." But you have from my home."

"What do you mean?" celestia asked.

"First I believe this is yours." I said as I took the sun dagger.

"Where did you get that?" celestia asked." I've lost that years ago."

"No point of hiding it know." I said as I'd eactived my helmet, which caused celestia and Luna to look at me with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" Luna said, getting off her throne agian.

"My name is Nights, Prince Nights." I said as gave the dagger back to celestia by using annaireian magic to levitating it to her.

"So I guess you decided to come back." Celestia said taking the dagger with her magic and setting it next to her." What is it that you wnat to know?"

"That location of my mother." I said, then anger filled my voice." I trusted you when I first arrived here, then only to find that you hav stolen from my home." I said moving closer, which caused Luna to charge her horn." Not just a books but also, the ancient stones of yurgen, and that is a act of.....war." I said as I prepare some energy for Luna's attack." I'll let it slide, but I'll do it on annierias terms."

"And what is that?" Celestia said with sternness in her voice.

"A duel." I said which caused Luna to smile." But I highly doubt that a equestrian princess can stand against a annierian prince." which caused Luna to charge at me.