• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 878 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 878

An old friend

"SOME PRINCESS YOUR ARE." I yelled, I started crying as ran out of the throne room. As ran and turned around a corner a ran into a foal about a year older then me.

"You ok?" asked the foal.

"I'm fine." I told him." I'm nights who are you?"

"I'm midnight." he tells me."Midnight Saphire."

"Nice to meet you." I say.

"Are you sure your ok." he said." Judging by the way you shouted Princess celestia, your probably not ok."

"My home was destroyed, my family and my entire race was destroyed." I say to him." So when I told Celestia she said she Didn't believe me."

"I'm sorry for what happened." Midnight said." What are you going to do now?"

"There a stronghold in the ever free." I told him.I'll just go there, it's just outside of the equestrian border."

"Why not stay?" he said." You can probally live in a town or city and not be found."

"No, I'll just leave the ever free end stronghold is in the griffon kingdom they've been allies with my father for decades."

"Well I won't stop you." he said." I hope to see you again."

"Same here." I tell him." Bye." I say as I run out of the castle."

I woke up to a loud noise coming from outside, "Why would i be dreaming aout midnight?" i asked me self." Didnt he die?". After thinking about some more, i just shrugged it off and went back to sleep. But this time I had a different dream.

Crown city was in ruins and everything was on fire. People where running to safety but some of them didn't make because a mysterious figure shot them down with energy blast.

"Leave them alone." I yelled and powered up to Super saiyen " I will not let you hurt anymore people."

"Then try and stop me."the figure said charging me. We fuaght each other like there was no tommorrow, but I kept get hit and smashed into the ground. I knew ate this rate I knew I would loose." Come one, release your anger." the creature said then vanishing.

"Nights help!!!" I voice yelled behind me. when i turned around I saw Octavia being held by the neck by the creature.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I yelled at it and charged. But only to get knocked back by the creature while he tightened his grip around Octavia's neck cause her to scream in pain. I charged him again, the creature noticed this and smiled as he grew Octavia into the ground." NO!!!" I yelled as flew to catch Octavia, but I didn't make in time as she hit the ground hard. " no no nonono." I said panicked as I landed to see if she was still alive, I but two of my fingers on her neck to see if I could find a plus but didn't. She was gone. At this point I felt my rage slipping then I lost it. " DIE YOU MONSTER!!!" I yelled as I felt my strength rise to new limits, I have ascended to Super saiyen 2. my power rose but it still nothing campared to this monster." I need help." I said to myself, then feeling a someone coming up behind me.

"you look like you could use some help." the person behind me.

"Midnight is been a long time." I say to him.

"It has." he said powering." Now let's teach this freak a lesson."

"Agreed." I said." but first, I need to let off some steam." I said before releasing all my anger. This time I reached Super saiyen 3. "That's better." I say." Now let's send this guy back to where he came from."

"Let's do this." midnight said as we charged the guy. We both you energy blast and everything we had I told midnight to hold and charged him. Me and the creature charged and grabbed each other shoulders and push at each other, but when I got a closer look I realized the creature I was fight was...me. But it was a form of me that I never wanted to see. It was similar to my dark side but it was it was a level beyond that. Dark annarian. I head butted the monster, but only for to grab my back the neck and charge a blast. Then he released it.

I woke up in a cold sweat, and the sun was out." Just a dream." I said. I decided to look over at the clock and it said 1:30." how long did I sleep in, thank goodness it's Saturday." as I got up , I took a shower and got dress and went down stairs. When I enter the living room, I said vinyl talking on the phone and a still alive Octavia watching tv.

"Well look who's awake." Octavia said, then noticing the very tired look on my face." Nights did you get any sleep last night?" she asked worried.

"Bad dream that's all." I tell her." I'm thinking about heading to the library, wanna come?"

"I can't sorry." Octavia said." I meeting someone at sugercube, I'll catch you later."

As I left the house I made my way to the library, I also started to think about my dream." I know I achieved my super saiyen one form." I said." but super saiyen two and three, maybe a obtained those form in real life too." as I went down I ally and made sure no one was around a power, and my hunch was correct I went super saiyen three instantly. Shocked about what just happened, I powered down and continued my walk to the library.

---a few minutes later---

As I entered the library I went over to the desk and asked if a book I asked for, was returned yet. After for a couple minutes they told me it should arrive in a few days, I thanked them and went to one of the couches they had in the back and decided to look at the book my uncle gave me before returning to Elohim. As I reading I heard someone coming and I looked and a kid about a year older then me sit at one of the tables." he looks familiar." I said to myself.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me yet." the guy said to me." it been a long time hasn't it nights."

"Your alive?" I asked before blacking out.

Author's Note:

Shout out to king shimmeroreolover, midnight is his oc.