• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 878 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 878

Journey entry 1: Wingfeather

I couldn't believe my eyes, one dày I was walking along the cost of griffnstone when I stumbled across an unknown isle.
I decided to investigate, how knows what I'll find.

I have ventured in the mysterious land for a few hours and found nothing until a found a brick road leading towards the south, sure it will take me a bit longer, but I'm about 15, the orphanage won't miss me, about about oldest to leave anyway.

Day 2

Ive been traveling the road for about two days, and I've found nothing, that is until I found two young unicorns having a sparing match with what appears a strange magic I've never seen before. I guess I should introduce myself.

I talked to the two unicorn colts, there names are nazo and Shadic, they are brothers. Nazo is 18, and Shadic is 17. I told them I ran away from an orphanage in griffon stone, and Shadic said that I could go with them back to there home.

I could not believe it. I was on the shining isle of anniera, and not only that, nazo was the throne warden, and Shadic was next to the throne. I asked if they had a sister, but they told me she died three years ago, I did my best not to ask how she died, but they told me anyway. Some magic went wrong and she was caught in it, and her name was chryssi.

Shadic and nazo introduced me to their parents, Farkas and vahl, Farkas a werewolf, and vahl also a werewolf, but also a dragonborn.
I've learned from King farkas, that he was also a saiyen hybrid. A race long forgotten. We eat and got to know each other more.

Day 5

It's been a few days since I've written in my dairy, but it was worth it. Apparently the 'magic' I saw nazo and Shadic using is actually called ki, an internal energy. They still use magic hear, but it's easier to learn, heck, even I could use it and I'm a Pegasus.

Shadic told me that if I wanted to he could teach me how to use ki, and even teach me a few moves.
I think I'm starting to fall in love.

Author's Note:

I'll be doing these evry five chapters, filler chapters about nights past. This is nights mother point of few.