• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 882 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 882

Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

It was the big night.
If you guys haven't read the last chapter, you would know...

"BACK OFF DEADPOOL, THIS IS MY STORY!!!!"

"fiiiiiine"

Back to the story at hand.

So anyway, tonight was the big date, that's right I asked Octavia out on a date. We didn't want anything to fancy so I decided to where a nice pair of blue jeans, with a shirt with a symbol simalar to my cutie mark back in equestria. A purple dragon with a full moon in front of it. Over the time I came back, I stayed with vinyls family for a while until I managed to get my own place to live. How I afforded it, when I came back through the mirror portal my money didn't turn back to normal, so I traded it in and got a lot of money from the bits. So once I was ready, I grabbed the keys to my car and left to pick up Octavia.

---a few minutes later---

Once I arrived at vinyls house to pick up Octavia, I walked up to the door and knocked. A waited a couple minutes, hoping that tonight would be perfect. Me and Octavia decided to go to a 'drive in theater'. What ever that is?. To watch a classic movie called 'the mask'. Octavia told me that it was a funny movie, and that I might like it. My thoughts where interrupted, by vinyl opening the door.

"Hey nights, come on in." she said." OCTAVIA NIGHTS IS HERE!!"

"Be down in a minute." Octavia called back.

"She's been neverous all day." Vinyl told me as I leaned against the wall." Plus I totally called it when we first met you, speaking of which what were you doing by the school?"

"Trying to find shelter." I lie."Thank goodness uncle nazo wiped their memories about me being annarian, before leaving."

"Ok, hey here comes Octavia."

"Sorry it took me so long to get ready." Octavia tells me as she come down the stairs." I fell just like rarity, when I was trying to find something to wear."

I laughed." it doesn't matter what you wear." I tell her." You still look beautiful, all the same." I say as I remember the same saying my father said he used when he met my mom.

She blushes." your only saying that."

"Why would I say something if it's not true." then I remember the lie I told vinyl." Anyway ready to go."

"Yeah." she says as she puts on a jacket." see you later vinyl."

"Alright, bye." Vinyl says as I close the door behind Octavia and I.

---before the movie---

As I drove us to the movie, I can't help be feel like we're being followed. As I kept looking in the mirror I noticed, a car behind us that I haven't seen before.

I notice the drive getting closer. I motion for him to go by. As the drives by I see him look at me, before speeding off. I manged to get a good look at his face.

"What was that about?" Octavia asked.

"No idea." I tell her." hey we're here." I say as I turn and go down a dirt driveway leaving to the drive in.

--During the movie---

As we're watching the movie, I would probably have to say this was my favorite part.
[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8VqdhNnwdY]

"If all the world problems, could be solved this way." I said laughing.

"Same here." Octavia said, looking like she might pass out.

---one hour later---

As the movie ended, we left the drive in still laughing, as I did my best it sing Cuban Pete, which caused Octavia to laugh harder.

"I had fun tonight." Octavia said as we both managed to calm down." I'm glad you asked me out."

"I am too." I tell her, then I look at the time." wow, midnight already, I guess that movie started later then I thought."

"Same." Octavia said yawning, then leaning her head on my shoulder then falling asleep.

I chuckle, while I hear her lightly snore." sleep while you can." I whisper.

---a little while later---

As I pulled up to vinyls house I noticed that some lights were on, also loud music and cheering.

"Tme to wake up." I say, which woke up Octavia." I think that might be the time you'll get to sleep."

As Octavia looked at me confused, Which quickly turned in to dissapointment when she heard the music." Great." Octavia said." Vinyls having another one of her parties."

"Well you got top two choices." I tell her." You can try to get some sleep in there, or you can stay at my house tonight, iv got a guest room so, your choice."

"Well, you know I'm going to say." she says to me smiling, then yawning, which causes me to yawn.

"Alright then, let's go." I say as I pull out of her driveway and then heading home.

---At my apartment---

As we went to my second floor apartment I notice a envelope stuck to my door.

"Who could that be from?" Octavia asked as I took it down.

"Don't know." I say. As I open the door I set my keys on the table and show Octavia the room she'll be staying.

"Do have a shower I could use?" Octavia asked as I brought in some pillows and blankets, along with some pajamas.

"Yeah, down the hall first door on the left." I tell her.

" thanks." she says as she take the pajamas.

While shes in the shower I decided to open the envelope that was on my door. When I open my blood goes cold.

"oh no." was all I could say when I say what was inside. A token with a symbol on it.

Author's Note:

I read some other fanfics on fan fiction which lead me to make this.