• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 870 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 870

Battle between gods

"This is bad." I said panicking." What are we going to do?"

"Nights, calm down." Octavia said trying anything to get me to clam down." It's not like he'll blow up the planet, right ryker?"

"Can't promise anything." ryker said with a shrug." but nights, you stand a chance, you've achieved super saiyen god."

"I hope your right." I said sitting down calming myself down." I hope your right."

"So we have a god of destruction, ON EARTH, looking for nights, what could go wrong?" Vinyl said going to the computer." He's become a Internet sensation though." she said pointing the screen monitoring websites and new reports." flying purple cat alien flying over cat city."

"Appears there more and more sightings." Ryker said." nights you should confront him."

"Way ahead of ya." I said powering up to god form." I'll take him somewhere away from the town." I started walking towards the door." Looks like a battle of gods sixteen years in the making." I said before teleporting away.

"I hope he's able to walk away from the this." Octavia said with worry.

--over crown city--

"Where's is the darn super saiyen god?" Beerrus said as he hovered over town square as people took pictures." Whis any luck?"

"Non so far." Whis said flying over to him." But I have a feeling he or she will be coming soon."

"He or she?" Beerus askedc

"Why yes, there's female saiyen halfbreed." Whis said." Oh look here comes the super saiyen god now, and it's a male."

"So your beerus?" I asked as stopped in front of him." So why are you here?"

"I've come to see you actually." beerus said stroking his chin." and I'm not disappointed, also I want to see your strength in this form."

"Before we fight, I suggest we head somewhere where people won't get hurt." I said pointing west." Knowing you, I don't want people to die."

"I understand your concern." he said putting his hands behind his back as whis went over to sugercube causing people to gasp." but I promised someone a long time ago that I wouldn't destroy anything or this planet, how I do miss her cooking."

"Then if you promised this person." I said calming down a little." then I guess we could fight here, but." I said." After this why not come over to our base and we can get to know each other, and maybe you could teach me some moves you have?"

"I agree to the base part, but I'll have to think about teaching you." he said getting into a battle stance." in that case, begin."

"Bring it." I said, charging him as threw the first punch as he threw his first punch which collided causing a powerful shockwave shacking the ground below." Wow you are strong, just like ryker said."

"Who?" he said as he backed up.

"Friend of mine." I said charging him again." YOUR GOING DOWN!!!!!" I yelled as my red aura grew.

"Finally a real fight." he said with a smile." Now attack me at full power."

"You want full power, ILL GIVE YOU FULL POWER!!" I yelled as a flew at full speed charging him punching him square in the face knocking him back a few feet." No holding back now." I said as I saw a dark purple aura formed around him, showing me he mad." Godowngodowngodowngodown." I said as release a barrage of kicks and punches repeatedly I could tell I was doing damage." Geesh how can you take do much..Ack." beerus sledgehammered me into the ground." Now that's a hit."

"Never let your gaurd down." beerus said hovering down to me as I got up from the crater, as people ran for cover." That's your first lesson."

"I keep it in mind." I said charging my aura again." Come at me."

He charged me throwing punches, I've never relised how fast he was." Seems like you used this form before." he said as he stopped trying to hit me." How did you achieved this form."

"When I was in equestria." I said in between pants." two dremora of coldharbour attacked the town I was in."

"Two dremora?" he said interested." continue."

"As I was saying, my friend that came with me was hurt by one of them whic caused me to snap and I unlocked this form." I said getting my breath back." I manged to kill one of them and rip the arm off the other one."

"You a saiyen , managed to kill a coldharbour dremora and critically wound the other one?" beerus said with wonder." not even I can do that."

"Well maybe it's because I'm not a full blooded saiyen." I said as started flying up." lets finish this fight and I'll tell you more." I said as I flew off to space.

"NOW IT'S A REAL FIGHT." he said with pride as he flew after me.

--space--

"Now come on." I said as we charged each other above the earths atmosphere." FINAL FLASH." I yelled as shot a yellow energy blast from my hand at beerus, which he dodged with ease.

"Is that all youve got?" he asked." if so, I'm highly disappointed."

"RAAHHH." I yelled as I charged him again.

--earth, Octavia pov--

"Come on nights." I said as I saw a red and purple glowing orbs in the sky." I know you can win."

"He'll be fine." Ryker said as me and the rest of the team walked to sugercube."he's been through a lot going I bet, so he's can handle this."

"Bit the fate of the world is in his hands." I said with worry." If he doesn't win, then how can we go up against beerus?"

"Tavi' calm down." vinyl said as we walked into sugar cube."nights would be down by now if he didn't stand a chance."

"That's where your wrong?" a voice came from behind vinyl." Lord beerus is holding back some of his power."

"Your whis." Ryker said with fear." Is a honor to meet you."

"Likewise." whis said getting off the stool he was sitting on." So your the full blood and your friend here is the half blood siayen I detecting when we arrived?"

"C..Correct." ryker said." also what did you mean beerus is holding back?"

"Beerus is the strongest thing in this universe." he said." Nights is just below is level." a blue came form out side stopping whis from completing his sentence."I have a feeling the beerus is going have some news after this."

"Please stay alive nights." I whispered to myself."please."

--Space, nights pov--

"KA MA HA MA HAAA!!!" I yelled front a blue beam of energy at beerus, which collided with him sending him back.

"Good." he said happily." it's been a while since I used 75 percent of my power."

"YOUR KIDDING." I shouted not noticing my aura and my hair changing to gold." how strong are you beerus?"

"Seems you haven't noticed." beerus said." after that blast you've lost your super saiyen god form."

"What?" I send noticing my aura.

"But apparently your body adapted to your new form and absorbed it." Beerus said flying over to me." This has happened before, to the last super saiyen god I met."

"Goku I assume." I said smirking." is our fight over or our we stilling going?"

"If you can." he said, but then I laughed." what's so funny?"

"I must be part saiyen." I said going back to my base form reveling who I am." my name is nights, nights wingfeather."

"So that's explains the blue hair." he said." It seems to me your related to prince vegeta."

"How knows." I said feeling my self get weaker." My father..was..king.,Shadic." I said before passing out, and beerus grabbed me bringing me to earth.

"So this is shadics son?" he said to himself as we entered the planets atmosphere." I know just what to do."

--earth Octavia pov--

"And that's our base." vinyl said after giving a tour to whis." any questions?"

"None actually" he said to her." You guys have quite the set up."

"Thanks." I said walking over to him." So you mentioned that after the fight that nights and beerus are having, that beerus would have some news?"

"That's is correct." he said." and your about to find out, thief landing outside."

--outside the base, nights pov--

"Here they came, but where nights?" trixie said as the rest of the team came out along with whis." What, beerus is carrying him."

"That was quite the fight." beerus said putting me down.

"Sure was." I said getting up groaning." pain lots of pain." I said as moved my arm, I also noticed the my shirt I wore was ripped up form the fight leaving me in just my pants and shoes." I need to get some clothes." I said as I limped towards the base.

"Your okey." Octavia said running up to me and giving me a hug, almost knocking me over." I'm so happy that your okay." she siad in tears.

"I'm fine." I is hugging her back, the letting go." but can you let please your hurting me."

"Sorry." she said backing up, causing me to fall to one knee." need some help?"

"That would be nice." I said.

--a few minutes later--

"Your arm should be better in no time." midnights said finishing up my sling." until then your out of commission."

"After the fight with beerus." I said." I need the brake."

"I have some news for you." beerus said as he and whis came in." How you like it, if whis here taught you how to use each of yours abilities?"

"What do you mean?" trixie asked." the only ones that have powers are nights, ryker, midnight, and nights."

"You and vinyl have powers." whis said pointing at them." you just haven't unlocked them yet."

"What do you mean?" I asked this time.

"Nights, you are the next tenkai element of power." he said pointing to me." ryker, you are the next tenkai element of wind, midnight you are the tenkai element of courage, trixie, your are the next tenkai element of electricity, vinyl, are the next tenkai element of sound, and as for you Octavia your are the next tenkai element of earth."

"So what your saying is?" I said getting up.

"Need I not to forget, nights your brother is the next tenkai element of fire." he said." and yes, your brother is alive and you seven are the next elemental guardians."

"And your traing begins when ever your ready." beerus said." congratulations."

Author's Note:

A prophesy being fulfilled, also please support my friend kingshimmeroerolover. He upset and needs support so please give it to him.
NOW LAUGH.