• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 877 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 877

On the run

C.D.H pov

"Sir, we found this at the scene." one of the armoured unicorns, holding up a sword of some kind "Think it could be related."

"Possibly." The leader said."Whatever celestia sent us after its bigger then anything we ever faced." he said while looking at all the knocked down trees and giant foot steps."Where could something this big disappear too."

"Captain Gold Star." One of the shoulders called out." We found two sets hoof prints leading away from the scene toward the west."

"What's in that direction?" Gold star asks.

"Fillidelphia, a few miles away from here."

"Blast." Gold Star said." alright packed it up, we're heading to fillydelphia."

"SIR, YES SIR!" the men called out.

"We'll teach this thing not to mess with Celestia Demon Hunters."

Nights and Trixies pov

"You hungry?" I ask Trixie as we pass by a food stand.

"I am, you?" she responds.

"Same." I tell her.

As we get our food, we sat down on a bench in a park, and eat.

"You know, you don't have to do this." I tell her." The longer your with me the higher the chance is that you'll become one if the most wanted."

"But who else will help you get to ponyville." she tells me.

"Good point." I tell her." I could fly us there, but we would probally get caught."

"I have enough bits, to get us one way tickets."She says." So we should get going."

"Right then." Then I fell a dark prescense." Hold up, something not right."

"What is it?" Trixie asks.

"Excuse me kiddies, but did you see a cheese wheel roll this way?" a voice says with a accent I could never forgot.

"No, sorry." Trixie says to him." we didn't."

"Alrighty then, thanks for the help." he says to her." I shall be off."

"He seemed nice." Trixie says to me." You ok there?" Trixie asks after seeing the fear in my eyes.

"Huh oh I'm fine." I say to her after shakeing my self out of it." I'm just surprised that we lived through that."

"What do you mean, lived though that, that old man was quite nice."

"What do I mean?' I say." I'm just glad you got on the good side of the deadric prince of madness."

"Your kidding."

"No, I'm not. Now let's get to the train station before we get...."

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" a voice yells.

"Now what?" I say

"Your are under arrest by order of Celestia demon hunters."

"I'm going have to say no." I say to him."RUN TRIXIE!!!" I yell as we both run as fast we can.

"AFTER THEM!!!" Gold start shouts to the rest of his men.

"About that idea about flying to ponyville." Trixie says to me as we dodge magic bolts from the solders chasing us.

"Good idea." I say to her as we stop." Now get on my back." As she gets on my back I tell her to hang. But just before I'm about fly we get surrounded by the C.D.H.

"Nowhere else to run freak." Gold star says to us.

"One your wrong about the nowhere else to run part." I say to him, which in return gives me a 'what are you talking about' look while Trixie jumps on my back." And two your right about the freak part." So I decided to send of a shock wave that blew the captain back as I took off, and Start fyling towards ponyville.

"Contact Celestia, this problem just got bigger."

Celestias pov

"So what your telling me, is that Prince nights and the great ape are connected?" Celestia asks.

"That is correct." Cadence says to her." Also we believe he's heading this way."

"PRINCESS!" on the guards yells as he runs in." We just received word from your hunters, they found where the great ape stopped a few miles outside of Fillydelphia. Only to find the two ponies that were in the empire, in one of the parks."

"Did they catch them?" Celestia and Cadence asked.

"That's just it." the gaurd said." The prince, FLEW, away with the one named Trixie. Should we in form the wonder bolts, because the fugitives our heading this way as we speak."

"They are not fugitives, and let them come, I wish to talk to them, also get my sister she should be here for this. Also tell the hunters to keep thier search for the rider."

"Yes, your majesty." The gaurd says before leaving the room.

Nights and Trixies pov

"THIS IS AWSOME!!!!" Trixie screams as we fly over equestria.

"I've missed flying." I say" maybe we should stop at canterlot, ya know to clear all this up."

"Agreed." Trixie says back."After that we should head to ponyville. Nighs you ok?"

"Sorry, just thinking." I tell her." We should land somewhere, so that way it will be harder for them to catch us."

"Good idea." she says."Why not manehatten, we could take the trainer canter lot."

"Excellent idea." I say." We could stay there for a day or two, then head to canter lot."

After we laned in manehatten me and Trixie managed to get a place to stay for the night.

the next day

"you ready to go Trixie?" I say."Thank you for letting us stay here Ms. Pommel."

"I told you before, Just call me Coco." she tells me." but your welcome."

"I'm all set." Trixie says while coming out of the room she was staying in.

"Good." I say to her." We better catch the train, thanks agian for letting us stay."

"Um." Coco says to us." you can't ride the train today."

"Whys that?" I ask.

"Ponyville was attacked by a group of ponies earler today." she tells us." They call themselves decipticons."

"Say nights, didn't you mention something about deceptions from the world your from?" Trixie says to me low enough so coco couldn't here.

"I did." I say to her." Well we better get going, thanks for the stay, again, next time I'm here I'll look you up."

"Alright." she says to us."Havee a good day."

After me and Trixie leave Coco Pommels apartment, I think of a plan that could get us to canterlot.

"Head to the roof." I tell Trixie.

"Why?"

"Who needs a train when you can fly." I answer."It would take a little longer though, about a week tops."

When we get to the roof Trixie gets on my back and fly towards canter lot.

one week later

After a long week of flying and a few breaks for sleep and food, we finaly arrived.

"You nervous?" Trixie asks me as we approach the gates of canter lot castle.

"You have no idea." I tell her." let's just clear this mess up and get out of here."