• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 878 Views, 80 Comments

Nights. A awoken legend. - Tunefulsubset72



I returned to my home. Now to hunt down every demora that ever set foot in our world.

  • ...
13
 80
 878

Dark Nights

I could feel my anger rising as I ran at top speed, a speed that would make rainbow dash from equestria jealous. First they hurt my friends, then they take two innocent lives, I kept thinking about what I'm going to do that I didn't notice my aura turn a dark gold and my hair was starting to turn to blood red and black. I remember running out of the school with ryker trying to stop me with vinyl trying to hold him back. Then I felt it.

"The blood of the innocent as been spilled." I say as my hair sticks up and let my dark side loose." I WILL SEND THEM ALL TO OBILVON." I yell as I take flight using my abilities to track fluttershy.

---a couple minutes later---

As I land just outside of the base, I can see that they taken students form other schools too and by the looks of it the changelings were using the kids as slaves which made me get even more angry."I'm surprised that he hasn't comeout yet I think. As I sneak over the wall, one of the students I hardly reconized with all the dirt on her, noticed me and I saw hope in her eyes. "Keep that hope kid." I say to myself.

As I sneak around the base more and more students notice me and give me the same look of hope that young girl gave me, then one of the guards noticed me.

"How did you get out?" he asked."No matter, I'll just put you back." as he got closer to me, the hope was leaving the students eyes." no you come with me."

"I'm going to have to say no." I say to him, which made him mad that he thought that he could gun me down." Sorry bub, but that not gonna work." I say to him, which he looks at me with confusion, but only for him to back him fear, as I charged up my ki and my dark gold aura coming back. "I'll make sure you see your friends in oblivion." I say before punching him over and over in the face until I grabbed him around the neck and broke it." Know you freaks, will know the power of Dark Nights." I say as I take the guard keys." now to rescue some lives." as I make my way over to the prisoners, I notice fluttershy with theme but the other girl being dragged into the werehouse. I start unlocking the shackles on the students as fast as I can.

"Thank you." Fluttershy says to me as she rans up and hugs me." They took on of the students inside."

"Thanks for telling me." I tell her, which caused her to jump when she heard me talk." I know I sound scary but I only want to rescue you and the others, now, get to CHS, as fast as you can. Because of what I'm about to do, you'll want to run as fast as you can."

She only nods in agreement as she and the other students run for the school.

"Now it's time to die changelings." I say as I make my way to the building.

As I turn around the corner the guards are coming back I hear one of the speak."Where did vlad go?" one of says with a think Russian accent." he was to meet up was Fred to switch positions." then he sees me." What are you doing out of your cell slave, guards take him."

As the guards came towards me a charge a ki blast in by hands "TRI BEAM!!!!" I yell as I shot a trainglar mean form a hands tha vaporized the guards coming towards me." Now who's next?" I say, which caused all the guards to charge me. some of them seat to shot at me but I use a time ability which causes that bullets to stop." Now that's just sad." I say, as some of the guards bake away in fear." Now, Catch." I say to them as I push the bullets back killing half of them instantly."Now, freeze." I say as froze the rest with the same move I used on the bullets, then I made my way inside.

After I made inside, I looked around the building to see if I could find the girl, but when I did the leader was holding a knife to her neck." surrender now, and I'll spare the girls life." he says laughing as the girl was crying.

"Help..me, please." said the girl, who's voice I reconized.

"Sweetie belle" I whisper to myself, then I remember seeing rarity crying at sugar cube corner, and saying that sweetie belle was taken while she and her friends were at the park playing." Let her go."

"What could possibly do that could ma...." he didn't finish, because I teleported behind him and grab a knife off of one of the boxes and shoved into the b,ack of his neck.

"That will teach you not to mess with me." I say to him, then look at sweetie belle who's on the floor crying." down worry, I'm here to take you home." I tell her." can you walk?"

She only looks at me with fear." Who are you?" she asks." I'm not sure if I can trust you or not."

I only look at her."she right." I think. I sigh as I power down and my hair and my eyes go back to there oringal look, and she looks at me with surprise." recognize me."

"It's you, that guy we met at the beginning of the summer." she says with happiness.

"Correct." I tell her going back to my dark form." Know can I trust you not to tell anyone else?"

"I promise." she tells as tries to get up but only to fall back down and yelp in pain." I can't walk."

"Don't worry." I tell her as I pick her up." I can fly." as I ran out of the building and tak flight after I'm about a good 300ft in the air I turn around and face the base.

"What are you doing?" sweetie belle asked, but she got her answer when I power a ki blast in my right hand.

"Cover your ears." I tell, and she does then I release the blast." BIG BANG ATTACK."

---C.H.S POV---

"Fluttershy thank goodness your alright." Rarity said as she and rest of the rain booms came up and hugged her." how did you escape?"

"Well a few hours after we arrived this guy appeared with blood red and black hair showed up and rescued us and..." she was interrupted by a loud voice shouting"BIG BANG ATTACK" followed by an explosion, and a blue mushroom cloud where the changeling base used to be.

And coming right for the school was a strang object cover by a dark gold color.

---Nights POV---

After I launched the blast, nothing was left just a big crater." it's finished." I say as I start flying towards the school." you ok."

"I'm fine." she says tightening her grip.

"Grip any tighter and I might drop you." I say jokingly which caused her to laugh.

"Thank you." she's says.

"For what?"

"For saving me and everyone else." she tells me with tears rolling from her eyes." We would all be dead if wasn't for you, now I get to see my sister agian."

"Well then, your welcome." I tell her." Now then, we we arrive people are going to wonder who I am."

"Why not come up with a superhero name, well since pretty much a superhero now."

"We'll see." I tell her." But first I think you've got someone who's going to thrilled to see you."

As I land, students come up to as put sweetie belle down. She makes her way over to rarity but as trouble, as rarity comes over to to help sweetie belle up, it took a moment for her to realize it was sweetie belle.

"Sweetie belle?!?!?" rarity asked in shock.

"Hi sis." sweetie belle said before passing out form exhaustion, and a rarity crying for joy, while holding her.

"That so much for saving these students." Luna said coming up form behind me. I dwarf he because of my muscle mass got bigger as I killed the changelings." Now who are you?"

"My name is......." I say while thinking of one, then I of one that's been passed from my family for generations." my name is dark, Dark Night."

Author's Note:

And thus a hero was born.