• Published 9th Jun 2012
  • 2,810 Views, 141 Comments

Real Mares of Genius. - overlord-flinx



Let's all just wind down, take a mug of cider, and pat the backs of all the great mares we know.

  • ...
11
 141
 2,810

Ms. Behind the Scenes Yes Mare

Apple Acres and Sugar Cube Corners proudly presents, Real Mares of Genius...

Real Mares of Genius... Mmmm~~.

On this fine night, we bow graciousness to you, Ms. Behind the Scenes Yes Mare.

Ms. Behind the Scenes Yes Mare~~! OW!

No one sees you, no one knows you. And that's just the way you want it you lone wolf you.

No one gets you, including the audience~~~~!

You could very well be the coolest and most amazing mare in known Equestria. But we'll never know.

The award for most unknown goes to~~~!

But at least you have your sister. What a sister too. Banishes you, ignores you, and doesn't say anything about you ever, yet you still respect and love her. That's devotion.

Somepony needs a little self-esteem~~~!

It doesn't matter if you went mad because ponies ignored your night in the first place, second time's the charm right. Your sister assures you that nothing bad will happen this time; so you agree.

But she's still one foxy mare~~~~!

So take a load off and take it all in stride, oh fox of the night. We may never see you again, but maybe it's for the best we don't.

Ms. Behind the Scenes Yes Mare~~~~! So hot!


Now it's time for a word from one of our sponsors...

"Well--"

That was a word from one of our sponsors...