• Published 9th Jun 2012
  • 2,810 Views, 141 Comments

Real Mares of Genius. - overlord-flinx



Let's all just wind down, take a mug of cider, and pat the backs of all the great mares we know.

  • ...
11
 141
 2,810

Ms. Cliche Arachne Boss

Apple Acres and Sugar Cube Corners proudly presents, Real Mares of Genius...

Real Mares of Genius... pada-pa~~.

Hopefully we raise our glasses to you correctly, Ms. Cliche Arachne Boss.

Ms. Cliche Arachne Boss~~... shooow!

We mean no disrespect to you, oh royal one. But a woman of so many faces is hard to keep track of at times.

Too many face lifts to keep track of~~!

We fail to see a reason to why you would transform anyway. Beauty is only skin deep, and you're beautiful on the inside.

Strut your insides through your holes~~~!

Bug? Fairy? Spider? Who knows or cares. You're one of a kind.

Any RPG would say different~~!

Your plan for conquest of a single city was nearly flawless until your power source was turned on you.

Still don't know how heart is a power~~!

Now draw out some new attack plans and ready yourself for another round, queen of the creepy; your army is mighty... but only when they take on anything else's form.

Ms. Cliche Arachne Boss~~! Shamone!


Now, time for a brief history lesson with Trixie...

"--And do not let anyone else say differently. The truth of the matter is that Trixie did indeed create the Elements of Harmony when she was bored."

This has been a brief history lesson with Trixie...