• Published 9th Jun 2012
  • 2,810 Views, 141 Comments

Real Mares of Genius. - overlord-flinx



Let's all just wind down, take a mug of cider, and pat the backs of all the great mares we know.

  • ...
11
 141
 2,810

Mr. Shadow-weaver Letdown Guy

Apple Acres and Sugar Cube Corners proudly presents, Real Mares of Genius...

Real Mares of Genius... shwa~~.

We've got a few spare minutes, so we give them to you, Mr. Shadow-weaver Letdown Guy...

Mr. Shadow-weaver Letdown Guy~~! Dis!

You can take over a kingdom, rule over ponies with an iron hoof, and do it all in relative easy.

Did that kingdom even have a militia ~~?

Those that first bested you only made you more powerful. They gave you omnipotent shadow control and an intangible body.

What could you do before that~~?

Nothing could stop you in a million years as long as you tuck that crystal heart away from the people.

Seriously~? Is heart categorized as a power~~?

And how smart you are. Placing the heart in an unsealed room on the top of the tower anybody could reach? Genius.

Thank Celestia there were no pegasi~~!

Until we meet again, stretch out and grab a frothy one, duke of the disappointment, we'll see you next time... And there'd better be a next time...

Mr. Shadow-weaver Letdown Guy~~~! Utinni!


It's now time for a special word with Princess Celestia.

"...Praecipuus..."

That has been a special word with Princess Celestia.