• Published 9th Jun 2012
  • 2,810 Views, 141 Comments

Real Mares of Genius. - overlord-flinx



Let's all just wind down, take a mug of cider, and pat the backs of all the great mares we know.

  • ...
11
 141
 2,810

Little Ms. Failed Love Song

Apple Acres and Sugar Cube Corners proudly presents, Real Mares of Genius...

Real Mares of Genius... Uh-huh~~.

On this walk in the playground, we give a nice wave to you, Little Ms. Failed Love Song.

Little Ms. Failed Love Song~~~ Boy that's long!

Your sis is the toast of the town from Ponyville to Canterlot -heck- all of Equestria. But what about you? Why, you can sing like none other.

Her pipes reach from beach to beach~~~!

Too bad you don't feel like sharing it with the world or even a small audience of ponies from your small town.

Boo and hiss and boo some more~~~~!

But don't worry, singing isn't your only talent. You have a flare for those intimate moments of the suave and l'amore.

He's speaking fancy now~~~~!

Just look at your smashing success of Cheerilee and Macintosh's union. And by smashing, I mean crashing into a wall and damaging too much to be measured.

Here comes the bride all dressed in lies~~~~!

So take a load off, and keep sipping at your juice box little filly. Because this is an adult drink, and you're too little for it and fielding love advice.

Little Ms. Failed Love Song~~~~! Aye-aye!


Now for a brief history lesson with Trixie...

"--Trixie then turned the Changeling army into ashes and was crowned greatest Magic User in all of Equestria!"

That was a brief history lesson with Trixie...