• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 4,078 Views, 117 Comments

I am Rhino Prime - Twilight Archon

  • ...
21
 117
 4,078

Chapter 4: Connection

Chapter 4: Connection.

I went of to sleep, entering my lucid dream world as usual. In my dreaming world I saw a small dot in the distance. During my watching the dot I noticed it was getting closer in the mean time it grew. When It was getting close enough for me to notice my jaw would have dropped if I had a mouth, it was the one and only, our mentor/mother figure the Lotus!

She stood right in front of me even though I’m taller than she gave me a hug which I returned. “My child I’ve finally found you, I saw your signal disappear from the Orbiter I got so worried about you.” she said and let’s go “But your signal popped up on this long forgotten planet a few times so I thought I could get to you through the lucid dream connection.” She said. “It’s nice to see you again Lotus I’ve found myself in a native city which I have saved from an Invasion I have also gained their trust” I said.

I don't really like her but I have to keep up this facade to keep her from labeling me as a traitor.

“You have done good my child, can you try to build a Dojo that orbits the planet so we can have an outpost there.” she asked.

“I will have that done but there will be a problem since I can’t reach space without the liset or the orbiter.” I said.

“I have already sent Ordis to your location yesterday. He should be arriving at these coordinates.” she said and she gave me the coordinates which I noticed it’s the throne room.

“Thank you very much Mother.” I said as I tried to hide my hatred against her which worked out well.

“You're welcome my child but it’s about time you wake up as your female friend is trying to wake you.” She said then disappeared. At first I wondered about what Lotus said but then it hit me the guest I have in my room.

I woke up and saw Snow Flake on top of me trying to resuscitate me which looked like she’s kissing me every now and then and trying to press my chest to make me breathe. I stayed silent for now to see how long she will go on. But my horrible luck always hitting me on the head for hoping it didn’t last long. “How do you even revive a Tenno?” she asked. “Actually we revive ourselves, and has anyone told you how beautiful you look when you kiss?” I said. She got a huge blush going across her cheeks. (She has pure snow white fur a dark blue mane/tail with a light blue stripe going down the right side of her mane/tail and a snowflake for a cutie mark.)

“Wait how long were you awake?” she asked.

“Depend on how long you tried to resuscitate me” I replied.

“Um for 2 minutes” She replied softly as her blush grew.

“Then I have seen the most of it as I have been awake for 1 minute and 30 secs now.” I said as her face went completely red. “I think it’s about time we get going though.” I said.

“Alright” she said as she got of me.

“Thanks” I said, getting up and removing my armor plates but leaving my syandana on.

“I wanted to thank you for letting us stay with you over the night.” She said but mainly watched the ground but looking up at me every now and then.

“You are very welcome my friend.” I said and I hear rumbling coming from Lightning Strike, so naturally we turned our heads and looked at him.

“Um sorry I’m just very hungry right now.” he said as he looked away.

“Well I can show you all to the canteen to get some food.” I said.

“That would be wonderful!” Lightning Strike shouted.

“All right follow me and hope I don’t get lost in this maze of a castle.” I said which gained a chuckle from Snow Flake. So we started on our journey to the castle canteen.

Luckily for us I didn’t get lost so we got there pretty fast. When a maid came up to our table to ask what we needed. Lightning Strike and Snow Flake asking for pancakes and the maid happily got for them.

I just sat on my chair and watched them both eating but mainly Snow Flake I found her attractive for some weird reasons. I made a stare at Snow Flake even more and she noticed causing her to stop eating. “Um Rhino Prime are you alright?” she asked.

I woke from my stares “Huh?”

“Why are you staring at me like that?” She asked.

“Oh um it’s just I find you attractive for some reasons, but you are a very beautiful mare.” I said.

“Oh um...thank you” she said as a blush started to form again. “I would like to go now so I can catch a train to Ponyville before midday.” She said.

“All right I’ll see you to the door of the castle, myself I get something to be done too.” I replied.

So we stood up and left the canteen heading towards the main entrance to the castle. Snow Flake and I had a conversation about what I said in the canteen.
‘Sigh’ “I’m sorry Snow Flake I didn’t mean to make you feel bad about it.” I said.

“It’s ok Rhino, is it ok if I call you Rhino?” She asked.

“I’m fine with that as long I can call you Snow.” I replied.

“It’s all right all my friends call me Snow.” She replied. “Um...I aa..never mind.” She said while we reached the door.

“Can you find the train station on your own from here?” I asked.

“Yes I can thank you for your hospitality.” She replied as she started to leave.

“You are very welcome.” I said and waved, watching her go. ‘Do I break the Tenno code if I start a family? Am I even allowed to get married?’ I asked myself.
‘Going to have to ask Lotus about it later, now to the throne room.’

When I headed to the throne room I saw the main six come running the same way but from their rooms. “What's the hurry girls?” I asked.

“Oh the Princess called for us there this big huge grey thing just hovering by the balcony of the throne room.” She said as they all ran of.

‘Must be my ship’ I thought then I ran after them.

Entering the throne room I saw them all on the balcony looking at my ship and talking among themselves.

So I went over to them catching their attention.

“Good morning Rhino Prime.” Princess Celestia spoke.
“Good morning to you too.” I replied “what do you think about my ship?” I asked.

“You’re ship?” Twilight asked.

“Yes my ship” I replied.

“It’s beautiful, so elegant in design, I didn’t know you had a taste for this kind of thing.” Rarity said.

“Oh no I don’t have a taste for this kind of thing, I’m not even the one who built it.”

“Then who did build it?” Rarity asked.

“The Orokin built it a thousand years ago.” I answered her.

“Wait if they built it a thousand years ago, you must be ancient.” Twilight asked shocked.

“To be exact I’m 1550 years old” I said.

“You're older than Princess Celestia…” Twilight said.

“Ok… Princess where may I land my ship?” I asked.

“There’s an open area in the garden at the west side of the castle you may land your ship there.” She replied.

“Thank you very much.” I said. “All right Ordis head to the open area at the west side of the castle and land in the pen area there.” I said to Ordis over the coms.

“Umm Rhino Prime who are you talking to?” Twilight asked while my ship went over to land at the west side of the caste.

“I was speaking to Ordis” I replied.

“Ordis? who’s Ordis?” she asked again.

“Ordis is my A.I. or Artificial intelligence that’s controlling my ship.” I replied.

“WOW! Artificial intelligence! that's amazing you created life!” Twilight said excitedly.

“How about I show all of you around my ship?” I asked them.
“That would be wonderful Rhino Prime” Celestia said.

“All right let’s go” I said heading towards my ship with the others in tow.

Now we stood in front of my ship the Orbiter, not the liset because Ordis had decided to bring the whole ship down instead of the stealth pod.

“This is my ship an Orbiter class ship which has a stealth pod attached to it I use to enter combat.” I said while going to the side of my ship, a ramp opened up leading to the bridge of the ship.

When we all were inside I introduced them to Ordis. “Ordis Introduce yourself to the guests.” I said.

“Greetings! I’m Ordis the companion of my Operator!” He said.

“Thank you Ordis” I said. “Now this is the bridge of the ship where I buy things from the market, keep information and set the course of my ship.” I said but kneeling at the front of the bridge showing them how I set the course of my ship which stunned them as planets popped up.

“These are the planets of my solar system.” I spoke.

“Ohhh” I heard. “What’s your home planet?” Twilight asked.

I pointed to a green and blue planet called Earth “Earth it’s the home planet to all Humans” I said.

“I thought you said you are Tenno?” Princess Celestia asked.

“Tenno is what we call ourselves but my race is Human” I replied.

I stood up and made the planets disappear. I walked to the rear of my ship then lowered a ramp to the lower section of the ship. They followed me down I introduced the foundry modding station and arsenal to them by showing what they can do. “First the foundry it’s where I store all my blueprints for Warframes, weapons, and other things the foundry also is the place where I build my items, the modding station is where I can upgrade my mods which are used to upgrade myself and my weapons, finally my arsenal is how I equipped all my weapons and change Warframes.” Mentioning my arsenal caught the attention of Prince Shining Armor as he looked over my items.

“What's further down?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“That’s off limits as it has a small amount of void energy which might have a bad effect on you” I lied and Apple Jack caught it.

“It’s no use lyng to us Rhino Prime” Apple Jack said.

“Rhino Prime what’s down there?” Princess Celestia asked.

“I do not wish to show you.” I said sternly.

“All right if you insist.” Princess Celestia said.

“The tour is finished.” I said and walked out with everyone or every pony as they stayed here.

“Princess Celestia may I talk to you in private?” I asked then I walked into my ship she followed.

“Yes? is something wrong?” She asked.

“No but have you decided where I can place my Dojo?” I asked.

“Yes you can place it at the field near Ponyville.” She said.

“But Celestia the Dojo will be up there in space in sync with the rotation of this planet.” I said.

“Oh another celestial body? how about the moon will it collide with this Dojo?” Princess Celestia asked.

“Oh no the Dojo will be placed further away from the planet to avoid collision with the moon.” I said.

“Then you have my permission” She said.

“Thank you.” I thanked. We both left the ship I stayed near the ship for a while as all of them went their own way.

‘might as well keep my promise to Quick Strike’ I thought. So I went looking after her.
After a while I found her at her post by my door.

“Still here at your post Quick Strike?” I teased.

“Unfortunately yes” Quick Strike replied with a smile.

“Well I have time from now to meet your kids.” I said.

“Well you're going to have to wait for another hour until my shift ends.” She replied.

“Alright I’ll be in my room come and get me when you're ready." I responded.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late upload was busy doing school stuff which took me 4 days to complete.

The orbiter:
http://pre05.deviantart.net/9ffd/th/pre/f/2015/034/1/b/warframe__tenno_carrier_by_sbigham-d8gmbmg.jpg