• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 4,078 Views, 117 Comments

I am Rhino Prime - Twilight Archon

  • ...
21
 117
 4,078

The Adventure Part 1.


The Adventure

As a new day came around I laid in my bed with Quick Strike to my right as we cuddled each other.

“Do you have anything planned today?” Quick Strike asked.

“Yes I do, Hakkar Told me about an Orokin Tower he owned and he would like to retrieve an object from it.” I replied.

“What is this object?” She asked.

“He didn’t say what it was.” I said. “Want some food?” I asked.

“Yes I would like to, also remember for Red Rose and Blue Sky.” She replied.

“Of course how could I forget my favorite foals.” I said.

“Glad to hear, now let’s go and eat!.” Quick Strike got out of bed and headed to the door before I stopped her.

“Hun aren’t you forgetting something?” I said as I got out of bed and started to attach the family’s syandana.

“Uhh that? I can’t figure out how to attach it.” She said.

“Then I’ll teach you!” I replied as I went over to her with her syandana in my hand. “It’s pretty much like a scarf, I’ve just modify these these so you can just tie them around your necks, but they still have the normal attachment option which will allow you to attach it to the back of your neck.” I said.

“Right thanks, now let's get the kids up so we can eat.” She replied.

So that’s what we did which took an hour to get through. But once done we had to go our separate ways.

“Alright there’s a Liset waiting for you and docking bay 3 waiting to take you all back to Canterlot, if you have any trouble finding your way feel free to ask any Tenno or staff you meet.” I said to the guests which isn’t including my Family

As the guests went on their way I turned and faced my family. “All Right for you three I got a new landing craft and with your own Cephalon for all of you to use!” I said.

“Really!?” The kids say at the same time.

“Yup let’s go.” I said.

So we went. A few minutes went by as we finally made it to the hangar where the new liset is parked.

“Well here it is.” I said. In front of me parked on the landing pad stood a Xiphos.

“Wow…” Quick Strike said.

“It’s amazing!!” The kids say as the ran over to the ship.

“Hun why is it different to yours?” Quick strike asked.

“Well to put it short the one I currently own was the only ship design available at that moment.” I said.

“Oh.” Quick Strike said as we headed over to the ship.

We all entered the ship once inside a voice that sounded similar to Ordis but on the more female side.

“Greetings Operators welcome aboard the Xiphos class landing craft.” The unnamed Cephalon spoke.

“Seems like you got a female oriented Cephalon but any ways what would you like to name it?” I spoke the my family.

“How about Sif?” Quick Strike said.

“Hmm what do you two think?” I asked Red Rose and Blue Sky.

“I love it!” Red Rose shouted.

“A wonderful name let’s use it!” Blue Sky said after.

“Alright Sif it is!” I said, turning around and facing the landing craft I spoke to the Cephalon. “Cephalon One-Three-eight-five, your new designation is Sif.” I said.

“New designation ‘Sif’, thank you Operators, may I acquire orders?” Cephalon Sif spoke.

“Sif please take my family down to these coordinates and stay at this coordinate until further notice my my family or by me, take off once I left the ship.” I said as I typed in a coordinate. I turned around once i was done, before I could take a step Red Rose spoke up.

“Daddy why aren’t you coming with us?” Red Rose asked.

I knelt down so I was almost on the same level “Well Daddy has to go on this little trip with his friends and I may not be back in a few days.” I said as Hugged Both of the kids before I stood up and began to leave. But stopped once I heard footsteps behind me as I quickly turn around and saw it was Quick Strike.

“You didn’t tell me about this little trip?” She asked.

“Well it’s a secret i’m not allowed to actually tell what the real thing is.” I said.

“How long will you be away?” Quick Strike asked.

“I do not know the place i’m going time runs differently than here, don’t worry too much about me ok?” I said.

“But what if you die? I’ll be single again and our kids will be fatherless again and the foal that’s coming won’t even know his father.” Quick Strike said as she started to sob.

I crouched down and wrapped my arms around her and started to sooth her. “There there there’s no need to cry, don’t you remember about us Tenno being immortal?” I spoke.

“Yes but you can still die by weapons can’t you?” She spoke.

“Sort of.” I spoke.

“Sort of? What do you mean by sort of?” She asked.

“Well I can just resurrect if I die only four times for each body I own.” I said.

“Wait… You have several bodies?” She said with a shocked expression.

“I’ll tell you later when i get back all right?” I said.

“Alright just come back in one piece ok?” She said.

“I Promise you.” I said.

“Don’t promise a girl a promise you can’t keep ok?” she said.

“Don’t worry I can keep that promise, I’ll come to you once i’m back ok?” I said.

“All right stay safe.” She said.

“I will see all of you later.” I said as I exited the ship. As I made it out side the ramp to the ship closed and took of to the coordinates I gave the ship.

‘Aaaa yes now to speak with the others about this.’ I thought as I made my way towards the Observation room.

Once I Arrived I saw everyone already there waiting for me around the holographic display (which is displaying all planets in the system right now.)

“You’re late!” Ember shouted.

“Sorry had to calm down my wife, but i’m here now so let’s begin.” I said as I joined them.

“All right I already told Rhino prime about this but i’m going to repeat it for all of you, I have an Orokin Tower which is located inside the void at these coordinates and in that tower is an object I need to personally retrieve.” Hakkar said.

“What do we actually get out of this?” Nyx Prime (who is my little sister) asked.

“Nyx be patient please” I spoke.

“It’s alright I’m used to it.” Hakkar spoke. “Anyways as a reward you’ll get my Tower.” Hakkar added.

“All right but how do you suppose we can complete this? There’s always some sort of security system in these Orokin towers.” Loki Prime said.

“I would go with loki on this we have all been to a Orokin tower there’s always a security system either lasers or other shit that’s annoying and gets you killed while you try to fend of a horde of corrupted units.” Ash Prime added.

“Yes you two are both right my tower does have some sort of security but there’s no corrupted only lasers but there’s another thing which is a drone which is called Orokin enforcer, oh and here’s a blueprint of the drone.” Hakkar said as he plugged his golden ring to a port that led to the display and uploaded the blueprints.

We took a while to observe the schematics.

“Holy this thing is tough 2 large layers of shields that covers its sides, one for each and a smaller one for it’s head, it’s also equipped with pulse beams, motars, particle beam, and claws that can crush a Tenno easily.” Excalibur said with awe.

“Do not worry luckily for us all of that is front facing including the shields so we just need to attack it from the back.” I spoke.

“All Right but what is the object you need to retrieve Hakkar?” Ember Prime asks.

“That is a personal thing to me that’s all you need to know.” Hakkar said.

“All right.” Ember replies not satisfied by his reply.

“Hmmm I also have been wondering since Celestia allowed us to orbit Equestria should we allow a team of ponies to come with us so they can possibly learn something about the void?” I asked.

“Yeah that could be a great Idea to do inform Princess Celestia about this after we are done with the mission briefing.” Hakkar said.

“All right anything else we need to know about this tower?” I asked.

“Well if I do remember I was the lead scientist in the Orokin era I worked on developing the infested so the tower could be overrun by the infested.” Hakkar said.

“Aaaa no problem we have dealt with the infestation a lot but we need to find a way to shield the ponies that are coming with us from the infestation.” I spoke.

“Okay if this is all I think we can call this quest Memories of Murder!” I added.

“Why?” Nyx asked.

“Heh just a hunch I have, anyways i’ll contact Celestia and you're all dismissed until I need you all again.” I said.

So we all left the observation room and I took my liset all the way down to Celestia’s Palace.

I walked the halls of the castle heading to Celestia’s quarters. After a while of wondering I found myself in front of a oak door that has Celestia’s Emblem on it, giving three knocks on it.

“Yes yes I’m coming.” I heard coming from the other side of the door. Suddenly the door opened up and there stood Celestia in a nightgown.

“Oh um I’m sorry If I woke you I can come back tomorrow.” I spoke.

She gave a light chuckle “it’s alright I wasn’t sleeping at all but what could I do for the newly wedded stallion?” She spoke.

“Hmm thanks but I was actually thinking quite the opposite.” I spoke.

“So what could that be then?” She asked as she gestured for me to come in.

As I entered the room was colored a pristine white with gold trimmings much like the Orokin design, the room contained a queen size bed a door which i presumed that led to the bathroom a desk at a corner and a balcony that overlooked Canterlot it self.

“Aaa us Tenno are embarking on a little quest to the void and we thought it was also going to be a great time for your ponies to study the void.” I spoke.
“That would be wonderful I’ll have a team of scientist and a few guards assembled in the morning, where would you like them to be at?” She spoke.

“Let's say at the castle gardens i’ll come and pick them up at 9 am.” I spoke.

“Oh how long are you planning to be away?” She asked.

“I do not know time runs differently in the void.” I spoke.

“Hmmm okay then anything else?” She said.

“Noo not really i’ll be going now and have a nice sleep Celestia.” I spoke.

“Thanks you too.” She said before she closed the door.

After that I went back to the Dojo.

Entering the Grand hall of the Dojo I met up with Hakkar.

“Hey Hakkar i’m back with good news.” I spoke.

“Greetings Rhino may I ask what it is?” Hakkar spoke.

“I spoke with Celestia about allowing ponies to study the void which she agreed to and she said she will have a group of scientists and guards ready at the castle gardens at 9am.” I spoke.

“That’s great news! But anyways I need to get some rest i’ll see you in the morning, good night Rhino.” He said as he walked of.

I decided to go get some rest to so I headed back to my quarters to rest.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait guys was extremely busy with the first round of exams. And don't expect another chapter next week or the week after that.
any ways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Lot's of Credit goes to The Imprisoned of Hell for the chapter/chapters here.