• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 4,078 Views, 117 Comments

I am Rhino Prime - Twilight Archon

  • ...
21
 117
 4,078

Chapter 6: The Survivor

Chapter 6: The Survivor.

I watched Hakkar sleep in the medical pod for a while. As I decided to build the War heavy sword Ordis notified me that there was someone trying to get in.
I went to see who it was, lowering the ramp from the side of the cockpit down.
I stood at the end of the ramp looking for the one who tried to enter my ship and I saw Princess Celestia still trying to get in I gave a fake cough to get her attention.

“You know you can just knock on the hull.” I said.

“Oh I knew that.” She said as a blush came over her face.

Which I gave a chuckle to “Anyway do you want anything?” I asked.

“Yes I came here to ask about Hakkar.” She said.

“I believe you can ask him yourself when he wakes up.” I said.

“And why can’t you tell me yourself?” She asked.

“Because I know as much as what I told you that he’s an Orokin survivor named Hakkar and probably at the age seventeen.” I said.

“Okay, but there’s one more thing I feel like there’s a secret you're hiding.” She said.

I stayed silent for a while watching her as I contemplated if I should show her about my real self which I decided to do so. “It would be better if I showed you.” I said as I went inside with her in tow.

We entered the chamber to where the transference pod was. “What is this, it feels so cold and evil…” She said.

“That you are feeling is void energy, This room is connected to the void” I said.

“Oh...but what's that?” She asked then she pointed to the pod while it opened.

“That is a transference pod.” I said at the moment she saw my real self a sixteen year old boy sitting in the pod.

“Who’s that?” She asked.
“That is myself.” I said.

“What... how? She said.

“Let me show you.” I said before I disconnected from my Warframe after that I stood up from the transference pod. “Greetings!” I said.

She stood there silent and frozen with a shocked face for a while before speaking “H...h...how?” She said.

“I control my Warframes by the use of void energy through this transference pod.” I replied.

“Okay this is a lot to take in.” She said.

“I understand that's why, I decided to only show you all of this, for now.” I said as I sat in the pod and reconnected to my Rhino Prime Warframe.

“I need some rest from this and thank you for telling me.” She said.

“No problem Celestia.” I said and I followed her out.

After she was gone I raised the ramp and sealed the cockpit. I returned to Hakkar who by now is fully awake.

“Hey there Rhino Prime” Hakkar said.

“Greetings Hakkar, how are you feeling?” I asked.

“I’m feeling like I’m at the top of the world !” He replied.

“That’s good to hear, I’ve wanted to ask you some questions Hakkar” I said.

“What do you remember before entering cryosleep?” I asked.

“I entered cryosleep because there was sentients detected in the area and the reason I snuck myself on the ship you should already know to escape the technocyte virus and the remnants of the sentients.” Hakkar answered.

“Oh hmm that might also answer the next question on how did the ship lose power…” I said. “Alright what is that ring that follows you? I can detect void energy seeping from it.” I asked.
“It’s a data storing device where I store all the data I encounter” Hakkar replied.

“Hmm so it’s like a codex.” I said.

“Yes you can say it’s like a codex” He replied. “May I ask some questions of my own?” He asked.

“Sure go ahead.” I said.

“Where are we?” He asked.

“We're located on a long forgotten planet called Equis in a nation called Equestria the natives are ponies, there are earth ponies, unicorns and pegasus the earth ponies are just standard ponies like on earth but have increased strength, as the unicorns have horns and can wield magic through them, pegasus or pegasi have wing which enable them to fly, all of them a ruled by three Alicorns which is a mix of the three races.” I answered.

“Wow such an amazing and diverse society.” Hakkar replied.

“Yes it’s amazing isn’t it!” I said.

“What happened after I went into cryosleep and escaped with the ship?” Hakkar asked.

“Yes The Orokin empire is no more from that came the Corpus and the Grineer empire both fighting over power and control of the system but the Grineer reawakened the sentients so we're at war with them again that pretty much sums it all up.” I replied.

“Wow at war again with the sentients…” Hakkar replied with sadness in his words.

“Yeah I never thought that would happen too.” I said. “So what are you going to do now?” I asked.

“Yeah… do the ponies know about the Orokin yet?” Hakkar asked.

“Very little since I don't know much about the Orokin.” I said.

“Very well then I know what I can do now.” Hakkar said.

“And what is that?” I asked.

“I could teach these ponies about the Orokin empire and teach them what the Orokin empire did before it fell.” He answered.

“Alright I don’t see any problems with that but you’ll have to ask Princess Celestia for permission.” I said.

“And who is Princess Celestia?” He asked.

“She’s a white Alicorn with a rainbow mane who stands two heads shorter than me you’ll be able to find her in the castle’s throne room but she’s asleep now since it’s dark so you’ll have to wait for tomorrow to do so.” I said.

“Alright…what now?” He asked.

“Well I’m thinking of going over to my marefriend’s house.” I said.

“Marefriend?” Hakkar said.

“Marefriend is what they call girlfriend and you're allowed to come with me to.” I replied.

“Thank you I’ll take that offer.” Hakkar said.

“Alright then we're off!” I said.

We walked in silence as we headed to Quick Strikes house for 10 minutes. When we neared I can hear shouting screaming and things being tossed around. “Come on we have to see what’s going on!” I said after that I hurried in the door.
By the time I came in I saw Quick Strike tied up in a corner, tables and chairs tossed showing there was a fight before. Then I saw three stallions in the room one of them seems to be holding Blue Sky down and others stealing belongings. Then I knew what was going on, it was rape this made me mad, no not mad, furious! So I let out a roar to buff the damage output of Hakkar and I, which also got the attention of the stallions.

“What is that!” One of them said.

“I don’t know but it’s pissed” another said as he leapt out a window.

“Coward!!” The last one shouted after him.

“Who are you?” The one that was holding Blue Sky down asked.

“I am a Tenno my name is Rhino Prime and I am your worst nightmare.” I said with a grim tone which made them shiver.

“Come on we can take him down he’s alone.” The one to my left shouted. Apparently they haven’t noticed Hakkar yet, which is good he doesn't need to fight yet.

They charged me I grab them both by their necks as they came. I slammed them both together to knock them out. I digitized them into my Hard Drive for later disposal. I saw Quick Strike and the kids holding each other while sobbing. I went over to them to comfort them the best I could.

“There, there everything's okay now.” I said as I held them.

They looked up at me still with tears in their eyes but I could tell they were happy to see me.

“Tha...nk...thank you...Rhino...Prime.” Quick Strike said.

“Thank you.” The kids said in unison.

“You're welcome.” I replied. “Is there anything I can do right now?” I asked.

“No we just need new furniture that's all.” Quick Strike answered.

“Okay then there's someone all of you should meet, I Introduce you Hakkar.” I said as Hakkar waved.

“Greetings everyone.” Hakkar said.

“Hello Hakkar.” The kids said as Quick Strike looked at the ground.

“Um Rhino Prime can we talk?” Quick Strike asked.

“Sure” I said.

“In private please.” She said while looking down at the floor.

“All right lead the way.” I said.

She stood up and went to her room which I followed her.

Once inside I closed the door behind me then I waited for her to begin.
“I don’t know what to do…” She said and she started to sob.

“There there it’s okay now you don’t need to worry about anything.” I said. ‘Wow I never thought of doing this thing at all but you can’t predict the future.’ I thought.

“I do need to worry they raped me, now I'm going to have a foal.” She said.

I hear she was going to have a foal I stretched out my arms holding her while looking straight into her eyes. “You’re serious?” I asked.

“Yes I’m serious!” She said. “I don’t know what to do, I don’t earn enough to pay for another foal and I won’t be able to take care of the other two that well anymore…” She said while she began to sob again.

“I will help you out the best I can and the best way I can think of is marriage, so will you marry me?” I ask. I saw her jaw drop to the ground and I swore I heard a thud that came with it.

“Yes yes yes yes yes! I will!” She shouted as she hugged me tightly and she let out a smile.

“That’s good now let’s go and tell the others the news Honey.” I said.

“Alright!” She said then she stood up and waited by the door.

I opened the door for her and we walked out together.

“So what happened?” Hakkar asked.

“Well Quick Strike here is carrying a new foal because she was rapped and I decided to marry her to help her out, so we're getting married.” As the kids heard this they danced in a circle while saying we're getting a daddy over and over again.

“Well Congrats to you two, you sure have made a good decision Rhino Prime since I would have probably done the same thing as you if I was in your position.” Hakkar replied.

“Thank you. Now it’s already late we all need to get some sleep for tomorrow I believe it will be a busy day.” I said.

“All right but where may I sleep?” Hakkar asked.

“Hun can you show my friend to his room?” I asked.

“Sure” Quick Strike replied then she led Hakkar to his room.

I went into Quick Strike’s room and look out the window and waited for Quick Strike to return.

Once she returned I spoke. “So what now?”.

“What do you mean by what now hmm?” She asked.

“Like your plans what you're going to do since you're having a foal.” I said.

“Oh… well I’m going to have to leave my job since I’m with a foal so it’s up to you to earn all the bits for the family.” She said.

“Bits?” I asked.

“Bits are the currency here.” She answered.

“Wow different from my currency.” I said.

“Then I take it you have no bits.” She asked.

“Nope but I can probably create more depending on the metal type, what are bits made of anyway?” I asked.

“They're made of gold.” She answered.

“Oh I gave my gold away a few days ago but I can easily get more.” I said.

“You can do that? How?” She asked.

“Yeah It’s easy when you're rich and having the equipment to do these things.” I said.

“Wow.” She said with a yawn.

“Yeah I know but it's time for us to head to bed.” I said.

“All right.” She replied while she went to lie down.

I joined her in bed and faced her. “Good night honey sleep well” I said as I held her close.

“Good night hun” She said as she drifted of to sleep.

I laid there in bed and thought for awhile. ‘Well what a very eventful day it has been, I also need to get that dojo transferred here tomorrow.’ I thought as I entered the dream world.

Author's Note:

Busy week... guys I finally had time to finish this chapter. :D Hope you like it.