• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 4,080 Views, 117 Comments

I am Rhino Prime - Twilight Archon

  • ...
21
 117
 4,080

Chapter 16: What a Lovely Day!

Author's Note:

The arch-wing type is an Itzel type arch wing and sorry for the short chapter could't really add anything to this chapter plus with the shitty internet at the hotel i'm at but from tomorrow i'll be back at my house. I'll be starting to write a longer chapter.

Chapter 16: What a Lovely Day. (short chapter)

I wish I woken up later in the morning but I had duties to attend to for example Scootaloo's gift. Which should be finishing up in an hour. Getting out of bed I heard Quick strike whimper. I turned around and placed a body pillow near her so she could hug something. (Yes Quick Strike became Huggy all of a sudden.) I watched her grab and hug the pillow, with a huge smile plastered on her face. Walking down, writing a note explaining where I went and placing it on the dining table. After completing that task I sprinted over to my ship. More like bullet jumping over houses.
Once I arrived I quickly Equipped my arch wing and rushed the production with the little platinum I had. Digitizing the arch-wing I quickly flew off towards Ponyville.

I quickly sent a message to Excalibur Prime and Hakkar to grab their arch-wings and meet me near Ponyville. A few minutes later they met up with me and I told them what I had in mind which they thought was a great Idea. As we flew I saw that Scootaloo's party has started and she seemed to look pretty bored and sad? Pinkie was trying to cheer her up but to no avail. We decided to make our entrance. We slowly descended with me in the front holding the archwing. While Excalibur and Hakkar where at my side but a bit further back. Touching down we folded our arch-wings and slowly walking towards Scootaloo. I started playing music which is just the sounds of the void just louder. This caught the attention of everyone present. Scootaloo was eying the arch-wing trying to figure out what it was. Stopping once I was near I spoke. “Scootaloo.” I spoke.

“Y..yes?” She replied.

“It’s time for you to ascend to the heavens.” I spoke.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“We have hear of your inability to fly and we wish to fix that.” I spoke.

As she heard that her eyes went big a saucers. “You’ll do that for me?” She asked.

“Yes but we’ll gonna have to remove your original wings.” I spoke.

After hearing that her eyes shrunk to pinpricks “W...what!?” She spoke.

“Don’t worry you won’t feel it at all.” I spoke. Quickly Sending a message to trinity and Limbo to get down here.

“Um alright” She spoke as Trinity and Limbo got down here.

“Limbo place us into the Void so the crowd doesn't see what goes on here and Limbo I need you to transfer all the pain Scootaloo receives to me.” I spoke.

Both of them nodding and doing their job.

Once their task was done they spectated us as we went to work. Hakkar being the scientist started to remove the original wings of scootaloo as I took the pain. Soon Hakkar was finished replacing the original wings with the arch-wings Limbo placed us back to the real void as Trinity stopped transferring all the pain to me.

“Well we’re done wanna try you new wings out scoots?” I asked.

“Yeah!” She shouted as she tried to fly but failing. “Hey I thought you would be able to fly!” She shouted.

We all had a good laugh at this. “Hey what are you laughing at?” She yelled at us.

“Scoot's right now your wings are locked which will deactivate them all you have to do is activate them by thought.” I spoke.

She tried again and succeeding in activating the arch-wings causing her to hover. “Yay! Ok now how do I move?” She asked.

“Again it’s all by thought just think in which direction you wanna go and it will follow your orders.” I spoke.

She tried this out by zooming up and around Ponyville before coming back to a stop here.
“Having fun?” I asked.

“Yeah Thanks!” She said as she went and hug each one of us.

“You're very welcome if you have problems just come to one of us and we’ll fix it for you.” I spoke.