• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 4,078 Views, 117 Comments

I am Rhino Prime - Twilight Archon

  • ...
21
 117
 4,078

Chapter 10: Stuff Being Done

Chapter 10: Stuff Being Done.

So the train ride was quite uneventful when we had entered it, just talking about what happened and meditation. But soon enough Spike burped out a letter to whom it was we don’t know yet but Twilight caught it in her magic as she opened it but suddenly handed it over to me to read. So I read the letter out loud.

Dear Prime,

I request that you immediately come to the the throne room with Hakkar as you two need to attend an important meeting. Please do so with haste.


Princess Celestia.

“Okay seems like the princess needs us for some sort of important meeting.” I said.

“What kind of meeting s it?” Twilight asked sitting directly opposite me.

“She didn’t say.” I replied.

“Then it must be important then would you two like to be teleported directly to the castle?” She asked.

“Why not Excalibur? I’m sure that they would like to meet him to.” I asked.

“Hmm yeah I see your point so would you three like to be teleported?” She asked.

“Yes but we’ll have lower our shields as our shield deflects all magic usage on us so wait for a while to let ours shields decharge.” I said as I nodded to Excalibur and Hakkar to start discharging their shields as I did so with mine.

“Alright tell me when you're all finished.” Twilight spoke.

After a few minutes of depleting our shields which took ten minutes for me and Excalibur as we had large amount of shields but for Hakkar took a minute as his shields weren’t that high.

“All right we're ready.” I said.

“Ok here it goes.” Twilight replied.

And with that her horn let up with magic and surrounded us three and with a bright flash we found ourselves standing in front of the throne room.

“You gotta love how teleportation works, why don’t we have long range teleportation capabilities?” Hakkar asked.

“I don’t actually know why maybe I can get some of our engineers and scientists to work on creating a long distance teleportation device, oh also power up your shields.” I said and we started repowering our shields.

“That would be nice.” Hakkar Replied.

“All right let’s see what Celestia wants.” I said.

“Hope it’s nothing bad.” Excalibur replied.

So we entered the throne room where we saw a long table has been set up with chairs along the sides and one at the end. We saw three empty seats the others held different types of animals a Gryphon, Minotaur, a Deer, a Zebra, an Ibex, a Yak, and a Dragon which was just small enough to fit into a large chair.

“We have arrived Princess.” I said.

“Thank you Rhino Prime for coming in such notice.”

“Your welcome but I would like to know what's the matter?” I asked.

“Just a friendly meeting with the world leaders.” She replied.

“Okay and I assume Twilight sent you a letter about Excalibur since there's a third seat?” I said.

“Your assumption is correct.” She said.

So each of us took our seats I sat next to the Dragon which I noticed was female and had white scales with blue on their tips. She had Purple eyes a long snout and sizable horns that curved a bit towards the ceiling. Hakkar sat next to me while Excalibur sat on the opposite side next to a male Gryphon on who had a standard brown body while her head feathers were Red tipped with the color white and same goes for his wings. Next to the Gryphon sat a Male Minotaur which had nothing interesting about him except that he was bulky because of his muscles. Next to the dragon sat a Female Zebra nothing special about her either next her sat a male Yak, a female Deer sat opposite to the Yak and next to her sat a male Ibex the came Celestia sitting at the end of the table.


“This meeting has been called upon because of the new events that has happened.” Celestia spoke.

“Ah yes I was wondering who are thee three and what’s that thing that's floating up in the sky?” Said the Gryphon.

“I Believe I can answer both of those Questions.” I spoke as they all turned to look at me. “First of all I and my Friend opposite me are Tenno we are masters of gun and blade each of us containing four different different powers and my other friend next to me here is a Human being or an Orokin to be exact.” I said as I paused to let all the information seep into their minds before I began again shortly after. “And for the Structure you see up their that my Clan’s Dojo which is essentially our base of operation where we do all our things ranging from trading military planning, training, living quarters and many other things.” I said.

“If you do all your things their are you planning to invade our world so you can take it to your selves?” The Minotaur asked.

“Yeah I would like to know and to tell you the Gryphon empire will not go down without a fight!” The Gryphon shouted.

“That we would never do it would also be very hypocritical to do as we are caught up in two different wars one of the wars are that the Grineer who started the war for complete dominance over the system and the other war created by the Sentient Hunhow for complete eradication of the system.” I spoke.

“You never told me about those two wars?” Celestia spoke.

“Because I want to keep your peace full planet from the war and you have no business in it I also don’t wish to drag all of you into it.” I said.

“I understand and I thank you for everything you’ve done so far.” Celestia said.

“You're very welcome.” I replied.

“But what if the Grineer or the Sentients arrive here?” The Ibex asked.
“Aaaaa yes you don’t have to worry about that as the Dojo up there which belongs to my clan and we will defend this planet to our last breath which is sort of impossible since we just resurrect ourselves on the spot.” I said.

“Wait you're kind can resurrect yourself?” The Ibex asked.

“Yes we can, another perk at being a Tenno is that we can’t really die.” I answered him.

“And who leads the Tenno?” The Gryphon asked.

“She and all other Tenno call her Lotus she’s the reason why we're still here and she’s also our mentor.” I lied because my clan doesn't trust her at all since we found out that she’s a sentient and has kept her past hidden from us.

“Hmmm I see.” He said.

“Is it possible to see this Dojo?” The Minotaur asked.

“Yes that can be arranged, Celestia will send you all a message when I got time to show you all the Dojo.” I said.

“Then we await your decision.” The Ibex said.

“I think it’s best that we end the meeting here for a later time as of there’s a marriage happening soon.” Celestia said. With that said every member of the meeting except for us Tenno, Hakkar and Celestia left the throne room.

“Yes ready for the trip up?” I asked Celestia.

“Yes I am Prime.” She replied.

“Alright let's go pick everyone else up then!!!” “Or everypony?” I said.

“It’s everyone since it's a mix race thing but if it’s only ponies or your the only one among ponies you're going to have to say everypony, but let’s go shall we not?” She said. With that we went and gathered everyone we knew.

With everyone but Quick Strike’s Father, Mother, Sister and Brother onboard, we slowly made it to the house Quick Strike told me where her Father and Mother lived. Standing outside their house with Quick Strike I asked her “So How are your parents?.” ‘I just hope they aren’t the I’ll kill you on sight parent if they found me with their daughter’ I thought.

“My mother is a lovely mare kind and accepting but my father can be a little too over protective but otherwise a kind and good hearted stallion.” She said.

‘Great just need to watch out for her father.’ I thought.

“Thanks, now let’s get them.” I said.

Quick Strike and I went and stopped in front of their house as Quick Strike knocked on the door. We waited for a while before we started to hear multiple locks unlock and finally the door opening showing a Mare Which almost Identical to Quick Strike only the color scheme was different with Pure white mane and tail with a red coat.

“Hey Mom!” Quick Strike said.

“Quick Strike! How are you?” She asked before she noticed me. “Oh my, who may you be?” She asked.

“I’m fine mom, and he’s Rhino Prime he’s a Tenno and Future Husband to me.” Quick Strike spoke.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” I spoke.

“Who’s by the door honey?” A we heard a voice shout.

“It’s Quick Strike and a guest!” Quick Strike mother shouted back. We heard hooves moving against the floor and not long a Stallion showed up at the door at the mare’s side.

“How is my favorite filly doing? And who’s the stalionnn…get away from my daughter MONSTER!!!” He said defensively as he placed himself between me and the mares.

“Whoa whoa whoa I understand your reaction but I assure you I do not wish harm to your daughter or the soon to be wife of mine.” I spoke.

He was silent for a while as he contemplated if I was still threat before he spoke up. “How can I trust you?....wait soon to be wife? You're marrying my daughter? Is this true?” He asked both of us.

“Dad it’s true I love him and we are planning to get married today.” Quick Strike spoke.

“And you just have to trust me in keeping your daughter safe.” I said.

Quick strike’s dad looked at me skeptically before answering. “Alright I’m going to have to believe you but not entirely yet.”

“Thank you at least, anyway I believe that we didn’t get each other’s names, I’m Rhino Prime I am a Tenno.” I said while holding out a hand for a shake.

“I’m Vauban Strike and my wife is Solar Strike.” Vauban said as I shook with both of them.

“I’m going to get your sister and brother out here.” Solar Strike said. A few minutes later she came back with a stallion and a mare following her, by the looks of their faces they were confused why they were needed here. They took notice of Quick Strike fist as they hugged her once they noticed me they froze.

“Ummm hello i’m Daisy Strike and you are?” Daisy asked.

“Greetings i’m Rhino Prime a Tenno” I said as we shook turning to towards the other stallion beside Daisy Strike I spoke. “And my I ask who you are?”

“Oh hi I’m Tank Strike Big Brother to Quick Strike and Daisy Strike!!” He said excitedly.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you all, now to why Quick Strike and I are here for which are to bring all of you and a few others to our wedding!!!!!!!!” I said.

“Oh Yeah we're all set to go!” Tank Strike shouted.

“All right let’s go just follow me.” I said before turning around and heading back towards my ship. Once we were inside my Liset everyone but me took the time to speak and catch up, I took the time to speak with my fellow Tenno and check up how the wedding is coming along which turns out everything is up and ready! After that we argued if we were to do it the traditional way where the family get a Syandana that's crafted for the male or the male could choose which syandana it would be and a emblem pair specially drawn by the female.

“This is going to be a good day.” I said out loud to no one in particular.

Author's Note:

Hope you like this new chapter had to get it out before I go through hell and then back.

And Happy Late Easter!!!