• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 4,079 Views, 117 Comments

I am Rhino Prime - Twilight Archon

  • ...
21
 117
 4,079

The Adventure Part 3. (Final)

The Adventure Part 3.

We went further within the tower which was unnerving because of the eerie silence that filled the air.

“I have a bad feeling.” I heard the guard that was behind me spoke out loud.

“Yeah like…” I was interrupted by a very familiar screech that filled the room.’oh not again’ I thought.
“Hunter Incoming! Watch out!” As i shouted those few words the wall to our left burst open and through came the hunter hitting Excalibur sending him flying away.

“Engage same thing like before!” I ordered.

We engaged the hunter at first we thought it was going to be the same as the last encounter but it seems like this one saw the downfall of it’s friends and was now much more cautious and at times it just kept moving. But we still made process as we managed to remove it’s limbs one by one slowly.

After a whole hour of fighting the hunter which was incredibly annoying as it was always moving around like one of those grineer manic that speed around doing hit and run attacks.

“Right now that’s another hunter that’s dealt with and boy was it really annoying more annoying than those manic the grineer send our way sometimes.” I spoke.

“I completely agree with you I actually miss fighting them now.” Ash spoke.

“Ha ha ha yeah you can just Bladestorm everything and it will die it was never hard or annoying for you.”I replied.

“Yeah you have a point!” He spoke before we started to laugh as everyone watched us.

Ember came up to us and asked “Are you guys done yet so we can get a move on or do we need to carry both of you?” She asked.

“Yeah...were... done…” I said as I stopped laughing. We resumed our trip.

We walked for a while before the unknown voice spoke again.

"I just know we can. Please give them a chance my husband. Do it for me." The Unknown voice spoke.

“Who could that voice belong to?” I asked out loud to no one in particular.

“That’s the voice of my wife Miyuki.” Hakkar spoke through the com link.

“Oh and why haven’t we met her yet?” I asked.

“I...do not know.” He replied.

“Well let’s hope we do.” I replied.

“Rhino I’m detecting a drone right beyond this door, I believe it could be the Enforcer Drone.” Loki Spoke.

“Alright everyone on high alert and remember it’s eye!” I shouted.

We moved closer to the door once close enough the door parted revealing what was behind the set of doors which was the drone we had in mind also the place that’s called Nest of memories if I remember correctly from what Hakkar told me. The drone just suddenly powered up and spoke “Tenno presence detected moving to engage and eliminate.” It spoke in a robotic voice like the corpus walkers.

“Everyone engage with caution!” I spoke which started an intense fight.

Everyone but me went for it’s eye but even the shields surrounding it was extremely tough but i was the one who was going to keep it distracted well let’s say at first it didn’t work that well as the drone fired a particle beam from it’s chest with missiles at me, instantly killing me sending my corpse flying. Me still being able to see my surrounding by the use of the void. I saw one of the guards come running over to my corps and pulled it behind cover and checking my vitals. He stopped and shook his head as he looked over to another guard then the went back to the task at hand. I revived myself which sent a burst of electricity through my body which caught the attention of the guard that was next to me as he watched my corpse. I floated up and spread my arms and legs a bit out to the sides letting a small shock wave out which didn’t harm anything since there was no threats in the area of the blast.
Landing on my feat and coming to my senses I looked down to the guard who look up at me in awe who I noticed was Tank Strike.

“Thank for pulling me to safety Tank Strike you shall receive a prize for your aid.” I spoke before I went to distract the drone once again but this time I was prepared.

I got out of cover and ran towards it while it was distracted by my fellow Tenno’s but it soon noticed me as it fired it’s Mortars at me. I barely managed to dodge the barrage of explosive shells that explode against the ground. I got in range that i could bullet jump a with a flip in mid air landed on top of the drone once I was on top I managed to only strike it once in it’s back with my Galentine before it threw me off onto a wall. As I got up I saw the attention of the drone was focused on someone else which was Loki Prime and the drone was about to fire it’s pulse beam.

“Loki switch teleport with me!” I shouted to Loki.

Loki looked at me and noded as he casted his switch teleport ability with me and soon i found my self it the drone’s line of fire. As the drone fired I activated my Iron Skin and absorbed the red needles that impacted me which counted as 40k damage absorbed which was added to the health of my Iron Skin.

“How...that is practically impossible..” I heard a guard whisper.

I Rhino charged it staggering it to give my tenno a chance to break the shields protecting the eye which what exactly happened. As I watched the shields break I pulled out my Dex Sybaris and we all began to shoot it’s head. I saw a thick green beam that only lasted a few seconds impact the head of the drone. I looked back and saw Ember with an Opticor.

“SYSTEMS AT 95% INTEGRITY.” The drone spoke.

“Keep it on fellow Tenno and Ponies!” I shouted as we kept shooting it.

The Drone went over to Nyx and managed to grab her, clenching its fist around her crunching her in seconds. The drone dropped her as she fell to the floor. I rushed over to her and brought her behind cover. I waited for a few seconds before she resurrected herself

“Are you alright sis?” I asked.

“Yeah thanks Brother.” She replied.

“You're very welcome now let’s get back to battle.” I spoke before I rushed into battle with nyx on my tail.

As I came back into battle I saw my fellow tnoo still shooting at the drone’s head but I heard it boom “SYSTEMS AT 80% INTEGRITY.”

“This will take a while.” I muttered to myself.

I ran towards it and Climbed it so I found myself once again on it. I choose a random spot on it’s back and just jammed my sword in the gap between it’s armor plates. I must have hit something extremely vital as it said “SYSTEMS AT 40% INTEGRITY, OPTICS COMPROMISED” The drone spoke.

“Way to go Rhino!” Ash shouted.

I smiled before I was thrown off again. Coming to a stop once I hit a bench which stood in front of a huge plant pot which had one of those void trees or the singing trees some tenno call them planet in the white square pot.

“Hmm a singing tree always glad to hear them sing but back to battle.” I spoke to my self.

I ran back towards the drone and saw it had taken a beating. I began to shoot it in the head once again. We kept this going for a while until I we destroyed it.

The drone began to flash orange, once the flashing began to speed up i new what is was going to do.

“Everyone get behind cover! It’s gonna explode!” I shouted.

Once i saw everyone was safe I started to run to cover but I was to late. It exploded sending a tremor and catching me in it’s blast. If it wasn’t for my Iron skin taking most of the damage I would have to use one more of my revives. I was sent flying again sliding against the floor but soon came to a stop by Ember. I got up and I was badly hurt I had only 13 health points left.

“Rhino Are you okay? Your low on health.” Ember spoke.

“Yeah gonna be fine I got a large health pod.” I replied.

“Ok.” She poke.

“Any one who whats a heal come to my position i’ll be dropping a health pod!” I shouted.

Excalibur, Ash and a scientist came over. I saw Excalibur and ash was missing a bit health points but the scientist look fine so I assumed that he came to observe.

“All right dropping!” I said as I took out a health pod pressed a few buttons and dropped letting it hit the floor as it let out a green energy wave which brought our health up by a 300 each a few seconds later we were fully healed.

We went further in when past Hakkar spoke.

“"Alright. I will. Now come, our little one is crying for us." Past Hakkar spoke.

We finally got time to look around and what we mostly saw in front of us was water with tons golden flowers which grew in the water also many waterfalls where around the room spilling water out down to the pond. To the sides where a console.

I went to the water where the flowers were When Hakkar spoke "Their beautiful..........Chakas." he said before he began to explain an item to me that was dear to him and he ended with "When I look at you...I'm reminded of that thing from long ago. It had the same feeling of hope." Before I stared down into the warter I saw Hakkar but wear a high ranking orokin suit he had which was During the Orokin era, Hakkar wore pristine white hooded robes to display his high status, and was only lightly armored. A simple gold breastplate was worn over the robes, and small, flexible armor was worn beneath the robes over his leggings and tunic to keep him agile, yet still able to withstand most small arms fire from potential disputes. Hakkar also wore a Noru Syandana. Hakkar also had a dark green sash draped over his robes. He also had a helmet on which was unique. The helm utilized folding layers of gold plate, lined internally with optic fibers that gave Hakkar a clear view to the outside. When in combat, the mouthpiece remains closed, yet the voice is still clearly broadcast through vocal transmitters. When on clerical duties, or enjoying his free time, the mouthpiece was permitted to remain open, and the advanced optics were allowed to be removed, leaving only the smooth golden plate of the largest segments. When completely removed, the face plates receded around Hakkar's head to a cradle directly behind his ears that was obscured by the hood, and the advanced optics slid upwards along his forehead to rest at his hairline.

I saw Hakkar and back then he was very different he was… a tenno hating scientist!
I couldn’t believe it! But I remembered the voices from before they was when Hakkar changed! What happened to make him change? I wondered. I looked down into the water and after a while I saw most of his memories.

I was now watching one of his last memories which had the same woman from the other memories which was Hakkar’s Wife. She was a small petite teenage girl with long straight black hair with bangs. She had a red dot under each of her eyes while her eyes were gold in color. She wore a large, rounded gold transparent mask that is framed with two prominent antler-like extensions, which conceals the majority of her face. The clothes that she wears are of the highest quality, featuring both a long-sleeved black robe with embroidered red, yellow, and orange leaves on the fabric. Covering a large portion of her body is a red, flower ornate colored sash, encircling her waist. The large piece of red fabric that hangs from the center of her sash is embellished with an image of the Orokin symbol on it. Miyuki also wore sandals.
The gold mask Miyuki wore over her face could split into two parts and rest on both sides of her head. Her mask would only cover her face when she was in combat similar to Hakkar's helmet. There is also a large crack going down the side of her mask.
She seem to have loved us Tenno as she wanted us to live like some others wanted to. I regretted that I had to kill all of the Orokin people now.
The memory stopped as Hakkar began to speak.

"What is this? The Collapse of the Orokin Empire?" Hakka spoke through the outer com system in my suit so everyone could hear.

“What have you found Hakkar?” I asked.

"Oh god! Yo..you killed them all of them! Even the children!" He shouted.

That’s when it hit me, he was reading through the Archives we had.

"Why would you do this?! Wait the Lotus, she's a Sentient?!" Hakkar continued to speak.

"You animals! You killed her, my wife! And to think she trusted you! I trusted you!" He spoke

OH no...what have we done… “Hakkar calm down!” I spoke.

"Let me ask you this Tenno, if your Lotus ordered you to kill me, would you?" He asked us.

I looked back to my fellow tenno but they shrugged. ‘sigh’ “Hakkar I would not because we realised we were being used being deceived by lotus not too long before I found you, we don’t trust Lotus anymore but many other tenno that haven’t seen what we have seen still trust her” I spoke as I gestured to my group.
“I am sorry Hakkar I wished I could have done my actions differently but I was naive at that time. I spoke softly while looking at the floor is regret.

"I don't want hear your excuses anymore. I was right, we should've destroyed you all when we had the chance!" He spoke.

‘Maybe you're right Hakkar’ I thought.

"You probably murdered him too. Oh god! He was just a newborn and you ended him before he could even open his eyes! Oh god, my son my sweet little boy Zavar. Why!" He shouted.

‘Wait Zavar? Hakkar’s a Father?’ I thought.

"I thought you were my friend Rhino." He spoke.

“I will always be your friend Hakkar” I softly spoke.

"Let me ask you this Tenno, how many of your own kind did you slaughter at the victory celebration? When you were covered in our finest silk how many of your fellow Orokin did you cut down before you went to sleep?" Hakkar asked.

“I...I do not remember Hakkar none of us do we just know it was our doing…I’m very sorry Hakkar…” I spoke.

"I've heard enough. You can all die in the Void where you came from." He said in anger before he cut the coms.

I went over to a wall and sat against it.

‘Hakkar i’m so sorry is there any way I can repay you?’I thought

I sat there for a while but I decided to butt it aside for later so I went over to the water once again and looked into it and what I saw was unexpected. What I saw was Hakkar and Miyuki working on building me the Rhino Prime warframe. I was shocked to see this but I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard someone yell my name.

“Rhino come and take a look at this!” Excalibur shouted.

“Alright i’m coming!” I said.

When I came over what I saw was a small pod that seemed to have risen out of the water. On the pod I read ‘Zavar’ before it opened revealing an infant which belonged to Hakkar who was rapped in fine white silk which had a golden trimmings around the edges of the cloth. The infant began to cry Nyx reached out and took Zavar and calmed him down.

“It’s Hakkar’s Son!” Ash exclaimed.

“Have everyone gotten the data they need?” I asked.

Every one Replied with a nod or a yes sir! “Good I think it’s time we leave and bring Zavar to Hakkar” I spoke.

“Yes sir!” My tenno replied but the Scientists the sulked I guessed they wanted to spend more time here.

“But Rhino how will we deal with Hakkar?” Loki asked.

“Let me deal with him I think he’s mostly mad at me that you guys.” I spoke.

“Alright.” Loki asked.

The way back to our ships was very quiet and I got Excaliber to take the scientists and what remained of its escorts back to Equestria. Once I dock at the Dojo I rushed over to where Hakkar was with his son in my arms. I came to the door that led to the room Hakkar was in but their was a problems it was locked. I placed Zavar down and grabbed the edges of the door and slid them apart breaking the locks in the meantime. I picked Zavar up and entered I saw Hakkar had really let his anger out on this place as many things are in pieces. I looked around and saw Hakkar hunched over the only console that weren’t smashed.

“Hey Hakkar it’s good to see you left a console intact but anyways I’m sorry about what us Tenno did but to tell you we didn’t really kill everyone and I have someone here you’ll recognise.” I spoke before Zavar let out a giggle as he payed with my Syandana that I handed him to keep him from crying. Hakkar’s head shot up when he heard the giggle. I stood up and turned to face me but his gaze was on the bundle in my arms.

“Oh who’s that then!?” He spoke.

“Well why don’t you take a look?” I spoke as I handed Zavar over to Hakkar.
I watched as he opened the bundle and was shocked to see who he was holding but it quickly turned into happiness as he held his son close to his chest as he started to cry tears of Happiness. I quickly made my way to my quarters before to check on a few things I got from the tower.

I arrived at my quarters and saw what I got which was blueprints to Saryn Prime and her parts, a blueprint to a Nikana Prime and a Spira Prime blueprint.

Author's Note:

Yes Finally got this out after all the staff I had to do and during my time in Thailand! Oh boy Thailand was great even though I have been there over thirty times! XD.

Hope you enjoy this!

Ps. I fly to Thailand at least once every year!