• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 4,078 Views, 117 Comments

I am Rhino Prime - Twilight Archon

  • ...
21
 117
 4,078

Chapter 11:My Special Day!!! :D

Chapter 11: My Special Day!!! :D

So we were in orbit of planet Equis and a few miles away was my Dojo. I was sitting at my desk legs resting on the desk while Quick Strike was resting on my lap as she stared at Dojo's size. Actually everyone here except Hakkar and Excalibur was doing. “So what do you think?” I asked every one.

“It’s...it’s huge!” Twilight said.

“Wow Rhino it’s some base you have.” Princess Celestia said.

“How do you keep your base running? How do you get all the power to run it?” Vauban Strike asked.

“Lot’s of power generators, wait are you an engineer?” I asked Vauban.

“Yes I am why?” He replied.

“Its because we are having trouble on keeping everything running in perfect order so we're looking for a helping hand or hoof. ” I said.

“Yes I’m able to do that if I can have it as a job.” He replied.

“Done! We just need to teach you about everything first.” I spoke.

We finally made it to the dojo as we flew through the doors that leads towards my personal landing bay. It took a few minutes before we were all standing in front of my ship.

“ I officially welcome all of you to my Dojo.” I said to everyone.

“Thank you.”Princess Celestia said.

“This is Amazing!!!! I’m actually on an alien base!! Oh no offense.” Rainbow dash.

“None taken i’m actually glad your all excited.” I said. “Alright who wants a tour around the Dojo?” I asked.

Everyone rose their hands/hooves and answered with their versions of a yes.

So I took every one for a tour around the Dojo from the research rooms to the dueling rooms, obstacle rooms and many more. Explaining what each room does and the rules for the dueling room and the obstacle course.

“And here is our observation room where we observe and plan everything that goes on.” I said as we stood in front of a table that showed the current plant were orbiting which is Planet Equis.

“Is that our planet?” Daisy Strike asked.

“Yes it is, isn’t just magnificent seeing it for the first time?” I asked.

“Yeah it sure is…” Tank Strike said.

As he said that the doors to the room we were in opened and in came two female Prime warframes which I recognized as Ember Prime and Nyx Prime.

“Hey Nyx, hello sister.” I said

“Sis??” Quick Strike asked

“Hey boss.” Nyx Prime replied.

“Hello how’s my favorite little brother doing?” Ember asked as she leaned up against me.

“I’m fine and you know i’m your only sibling right?” I replied.

“Yes but you still my favorite little brother.” She said.

“Alright, anyways why have I called you two here is you two are going to be the protector of Quick strike and her family and I also need you to take her to get some preparations done.” I said.

“All right boss well get going right away.” Nyx Prime said.

So Quick Strike and her family went with them.

“It’s also about time I get my preparations done but first i’ll you you four to you rooms.” I said.
Oh I forgot to mention that Luna teleported herself to Celestia which is how she ended up here at the Dojo because she...forgot it was today so now you know.
“Alright lead the way.” Princess Celestia said.

So I did once they were all in their rooms I went to get my part of the preparations done. What are these preparations? Well For the female side the female has to draw or choose a symbol what represents the family which can be anything really. An for the male he has to craft or go out and recover a lost syandana. What did I do? Well a long time ago I was doing some Orokin Derelict missions and I stumbled upon a syandana Blueprint. Which is what I am thinking of using so I crafted two of them and gave them to two other Tenno who are Limbo and Zephyr. All these thing will be given at the marriage. After all the final check ups I headed back towards my chambers. Entering my chambers which consisted of a bed that I got installed. My personal modding station which was placed opposite the bed, my arsenal station next to it and a few meters away was a desk that was also connected to the store and finally a foundry next to the desk. There was also a door that led to a bathroom.
I headed over to the bed and saw that Quick Strike already laying down fast asleep with a smile across her face. I slowly laid down and slipped under the bed sheets to avoid waking her, once in the bed I slowly brought her towards me and held her as I dozed off to sleep.


I woke up in the morning around 7 am and found the bed empty. I looked around to see if I could spot Quick Strike anywhere that's when I heard the shower turning on which told me that she was cleaning herself. So I waited a few minutes to do my daily morning routine which mainly consisted of a lot of stretches and workouts then a shower. Oh did I forget to mention i have my own weights? Well I do.
A few hours later and it was already 50 minutes past nine and almost time to start the wedding I was just speaking to my Vauban about Vauban Strike. At first he thought I was mocking him but I convinced him to teach Vauban Strike everything on how to run a Dojo in perfect order. When it was about to hit ten I went to my position in the Greatest hall where everything has been set up to accommodate a wedding theme. I’m not going to go into full Detail about the wedding just think of it as a normal wedding with just a change in music and tradition. After the wedding I danced with Quick Strike my new wedded wife, we danced for an hour straight before we went our own ways to talk with others here at the wedding.

I stood at a quickly made bar thinking before I was interrupted by a cough that came from my right. To my right stood Hakkar. “Greetings Hakkar what can I do for you?” I asked.

“Um I need help, your help because I just remembered a promise which I can’t say.” Hakkar said.

“And what can I help you with?” I asked.

“Well I have a Orokin tower which no one knows about, that Orokin Tower was also my home I lived there with my wife and our new born child. And in that tower I need to retrieve an object that i hold dear of, if you're willing to help me with this i’ll give you my Orokin tower for your use.” Hakkar said.

“All right i’ll have to plan this through and i’ll contact you when it’s a go.” I said.

“Thank you Friend.” Hakkar replied.

“You are very welcome Hakkar.” I said as he turned around with a smile on his face as he walked away.

The rest of the day just went by with a lot of people/ponies congratulating me and a few talks and more dancing with Quick Strike. By the time the party ended it was late so everyone/everypony went to bed.

Author's Note:

Sorry For the short chapter I just hope you guys like it!



I hope....