• Published 2nd Jan 2016
  • 14,618 Views, 422 Comments

Crystal Prep Cuties - Wildcard25



Spike Drake reunites with six of his childhood friends, only to see they've changed a lot since they were children

  • ...
20
 422
 14,618

Club Performance

One day after school, Spike was walking through the city trying to figure out what he wanted to do, "And I thought after school was supposed to be exciting not dull like during school hours." he said to himself, as he explored.

As he walked close to the park he could hear a familiar set of pipes. Following the sound of the singing he happened upon who else but Rara singing for a bunch of kids in the park.

He watched as the kids listened to Rara sing as if they were moved by her voice alone. He couldn't blame them considering how he felt when he first heard her sing the first time. He decided to stick around and listen in as well. When Rara finished, the kids cheered and thanked her. Rara smiled and patted some of their heads before they left.

Rara suddenly heard a single applause, and saw Spike, "Mystifying as always, Rara." he commended her.

"Oh, Spike! How long have you been there?" she asked feeling sheepish.

"Long enough. The kids sure seemed to like you." Spike smirked.

"Well, they're kids. Their tastes aren't as critical at that age." she replied.

"True, but those kids acted like they knew you personally," Spike noted, "Have you been doing this long?"

"For some time," Rara admitted, "They all looked like they could use some entertainment so I just sang for them. And I've been doing so every so often they're around."

"That's so nice of you." Spike smiled.

"Thanks." she blushed.

"Say are you doing anything right now?" Spike inquired.

"Nothing in particular." she admitted.

"Then what's say we grab a bite? My treat."

"Your treat? Well, say no more." Rara smiled.

"Then let's go." Spike said, until he saw Rara hold her hand out.

"Let's." she said, giving him the hint. Spike smiled, as he took her hand into his and they walked off together.


Later the two were eating at an outdoor cafe, as Rara spoke, "So what have you been up to as of late?"

"Aside from keeping my grades up, not too much." Spike replied.

"Is that all?" Rara squinted her eyes.

"Well, I have been busy in the dating field as of late," he confessed, "One date after another with each of my friends. You know how much they enjoy my company."

"I have a general idea." Rara grinned.

"But still it's nice getting a chance to hang out with them. Just like how I'm enjoying my time with you." Spike said.

Rara hid her blush, "Thanks. I'm glad to know you're enjoying yourself."

"Well, how could I not?" Spike asked, "I mean any guy would be lucky enough to spend time with someone like you."

"Like me?" she wondered.

"Well, you're a guys ideal girl. You beautiful, smart, and the voice of an angel."

Rara spoke while fighting her blush, "Oh, Spike, you're embarrassing me."

"I'm sorry. Please don't take offense to it." Spike apologized.

"Oh, I don't. If anything I'm glad you were so honest about it."

"You are?"

"Uh-huh. You remind me of a friend whose always been so honest." Rara smiled.

"Well, thanks."

"Say, Spike. How'd you like to come to this club with me later? I'm doing a little show there later on."

"A show?" Spike asked.

"Just a way to earn a little money." she said.

"Sure. I'd love to see more of what you do."

"Great!" Rara cheered, as they continued to enjoy their food.


Afterward, the two walked through the city close together making many boys envious as they walked by. They stopped at a club called The Rising Star, "Where'd you find this place?" Spike asked Rara.

"I applied here as a guest singer one day and the people were so impressed I volunteered to be a regular performer."

"With a voice like yours, how could they not be impressed?" Spike asked, making Rara smile.

"Come on, I'll show you around." she took Spike inside through a back entry for workers.

As they walked backstage, they happened across a man with short red hair and a goatee, "Hi, Crimson." Rara greeted.

"Rara, good to see you made it." the man shook her hand.

"Wouldn't have missed it," she turned to Spike, "Spike, this is the club's manager, Crimson Lighting. Crimson, this is my friend and classmate, Spike Drake."

"Nice to meetcha, Spike." Crimson shook Spike's hand.

"Same here. I love what you've done to this place." Spike admitted.

"Thanks. Been managing this place for five years now. It's like a second home." Crimson looked around feeling nostalgic.

Rara smiled knowing how much this place meant to him, and spoke, "Listen, I hope you don't mind, but I brought Spike with me to see the show from backstage. I promise he won't be any trouble."

"And I won't." Spike added.

"I don't mind, as long as he's a friend of yours. Just try not to get in any of the workers ways?" Crimson warned Spike.

"I wouldn't think of it." Spike replied.

"You better get ready, Rara. You'll be going on in twenty." Crimson reminded her.

"I'm all over it. Come on, Spike." Rara took his hand and dragged him along.


Rara entered her assigned dressing room and proceeded to get ready. Spike sat down seeing lots of different outfits on hangers, a desk with a big mirror set up, and a changing screen, "So this is the stars dressing room, huh?"

"I know. I get the good treatment." Rara chuckled, as she grabbed a glittering black dress and went behind the changing screen.

Spike looked and even though he could not see Rara from behind the screen, he could see her silhouette perfectly. He sat and watched her silhouette change by slipping out of and removing her current attire, which make him shake with excitement, "Wow." he gasped quietly, while gazing at her changing form.

As she slipped into the dress she picked out, she spoke, "Spike?"

"Yes?" he asked, shaking off his gaze.

"I'm having trouble with the zipper, could you help me?" she asked.

"Sure," Spike said, as he got up and walked over to the screen. He peeked around seeing Rara with her back turned to him. Spike looked down at Rara's bare back. He felt entranced by how beautiful her bare skin looked, before remembering what he was asked to do. He gently zipped up her dress, before speaking, "That should do it."

"Thank you so much, Spike." Rara turned to face Spike who marveled at how she looked in the dress.

"You look wonderful, Rara." he said.

"Thanks," she smiled, "Come on. I'll be going on soon, so I'll show you where you can sit." Rara escorted him off.


Soon Spike was sitting offstage allowing him to look out on stage seeing a grand piano was set up. Crimson Lightning addressed the crowd, "And here she is folks. The lovely lady with the voice of a goddess, Rara!" the people in the cafe applauded, as Rara stepped on stage and spoke.

"Hello, everyone. As always it's good being here and seeing all of you. I certainly hope you're excited for a show. Because I most certainly am." she took a seat on the piano bench and proceeded to play a soft tune, before singing.

As Rara sang, the guests smiled as the soothing sound of her voice relaxed them. As Spike watched, he felt the same way as the guests, and thought, 'Damn her voice is flawless.' he suddenly felt a tear in his eye, before wiping it away. Asn he looked out at Rara he couldn't help but feel she was looking at him while she sang.

When Rara finished, the audience applauded her while she took a bow. Crimson came on stage and spoke, "Ladies and Gentlemen, that was Rara!" the audience cheered once again, as Rara went backstage to see Spike.

"Rara, you were incredible!" Spike cheered.

"Thanks, Spike. I really felt like I outdid myself there."

"You sure did."

"I need to get out of this dress. I'm sweating." Rara panted.

"Yeah it does feel a little hot, doesn't it?" Spike asked, until Rara gave him a questionable look, "The temperature, I mean. Not the dress. I mean the dress is hot, but it's not what I was..." he trailed off, until Rara spoke.

"Spike."

"Yes."

"Stop talking."

"Ok." Spike said, as he followed Rara back to her dressing room.


As Spike once again watched Rara get changed from behind the screen, she came out back in her regular clothes again, "Now you see the kind of stuff I do in my spare time." she said.

"Yeah. How do you manage it?" Spike asked.

"It isn't always easy, but seeing the smiling faces of all those people out there after a performance makes it all worth it." Rara explained.

"Deep." Spike noted.

Rara smiled, as she walked up to Spike, "I'm really glad you were here to watch me perform, Spike."

"Me too," Spike replied, and suddenly found himself pulled into an embrace by Rara who held his head against her voluptuous bust, "Rara?" he asked, while blushing from arousal.

"Today has been a wonderful day for me, Spike. And I have you to thank for that." she said sweetly.

"You're welcome." he replied, while looking ready to lose consciousness.

Rara let Spike's head go before cupping his cheeks, "Please. Let me show you how much you truly mean to me." she said before leaning in and planted her lips upon his.

As they kissed, Spike thought, 'Oh, yeah! This is has been the best luck ever.'

When they parted, Rara asked, "Did you like that?"

"I loved it." Spike answered.

"I'm glad. Oh, we should capture this moment for prosperity." she said, while pulling out her cellphone and held Spike close to her before taking a selfie of them.

Spike and Rara smiled at how it came out, as the boy spoke, "Come on, how about I walk you home?"

"I'd love that." Rara admitted, as the two left the cafe club and headed out.

As they walked arm in arm, Spike thought, 'Life's never felt so good before,' he glanced at Rara's chest and blushed, 'And I'll never forget the feeling of being there.' he laughed in his thoughts.