• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 1,460 Views, 111 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion - Garfield23



Is the Mirror that connects Equestria to the Equestria Girls dimension limited to just that? How many more worlds are available to the mirror than just the one we've seen?

  • ...
5
 111
 1,460

Chapter 8

Discord’s spell wasn’t working after many attempts, Fluttershy was still in her Flutterbat form and it was looking less likely he’d be able to turn her back. As Discord looked at the enraged Flutterbat, he felt a tear trickle down his face, he hid it but Fluttershy’s friendship meant more to him than the very magic he was trying to use to switch her back and seeing it doing it little to change her back was very discouraging.

“Discord! Why isn’t your magic working?” Twilight called over after kicking a Changeling “We have to help those two” pointing to Kisuke and Jiraiya who were struggling with the two new enemies “What are those things?”

“Whatever they are, they’re giving Jiraiya and Kisuke a hard time!” Yoruichi said as she took down three changelings in a swift motion “They’re no end these damn things!” as soon as she kicked one another jumped at her from behind and she had no defence.

“Not so fast you bally stickers!” a voice cried out a then with a scream the changeling was send flying into a tree. When Yoruichi turned, she paused with a smile and Basil bowed low “I have to say you have quite a talent at thumping changelings with such commendable enthusiasm!”

“Basil are you alright” Twilight exclaimed as the rabbit gave a changeling a swift kick. He looked a little worn but with such a wide smile, you’d have hardly thought he’d just been through a fight of his own but his jacket was a little ripped “We thought you’d take longer than that”

Basil began to laugh slightly as he jumped before landing on a changeling’s head and said “It’ll certainly take more than some scraggy panted fools to beat me!” he flipped over and stopped beside Rarity “Oh dearie me, there just doesn’t seem to be an end to these stickers!”

Rarity looked at the tall rabbit with a smile “Oh my such a shame your waist coat is all ruined Darling” she said as her horn’s magic managed to find it’s mark “Once we take care of these changelings you must let me make you a new one”

Basil smiled at the pony “Awful kind of you but let us discuss it once we’re out of this mess?” Basil asked with a polite bow “Hmm looks as Discord might need some jolly help with Fluttershy”

Rarity nodded “It would appear so” she said in a curious tone, it should have been simple enough for Discord to turn Flutterbat back into Fluttershy but the spell seemed to be glancing off harmlessly and leaving Flutterbat increasingly angry. “Discord, why isn’t the reverse spell working?”

Discord twisted round and said “I have no idea this spell should be working, it worked when Princess Prissy did it so it should be working now!”

“Hahaha” Lord Zedd laughed as he stepped out from the forest “I cast a spell to protect her from that very spell, now since all the ponies I need for my evil spell are present, it’s time for step one of my evil plan and now Flutterbat come here!” on his command Flutterbat bowed in front of him and Zedd’s staff shone bright “From darkness that hides the greatest evil ever spawned, let my power flow, turn this pony from innocent creature to darkest evil and may the rise of a new monster be spawned from that evil. Take from Kindness and convert it to Cruelty. Take Honesty turn it to dishonesty, take loyalty turn it to the loyalty to evil, take generosity turning it to greed, take the laughter and make it laughter that laughs at the suffering of others! Finally draw from magic and grand my creation ultimate power!” as Lord Zedd spoke about the elements, Twilight and the others collapsed exhausted, having the very element drawn from them, now they were cut off from the rainbow powers and they were left more vulnerable than ever “Now turn Flutterbat into my new Nightmare Ranger!”

Flutterbat was surrounded by an evil presence that hid her from view and as the conversion took place, there came an ear splitting scream but as the presence cleared. There in the shadows stood a figure, human in shape, a Power Ranger, wearing a long dark cape, her visor shaped like the Flutterbat cutie mark but the presence she gave off was of the darkest depths. She turned to the ponies, humans and others that were gathered before saying “What are my orders my master?” she said as she removed the helmet to reveal a human that looked like Fluttershy but her eyes were a dark green colour “Call me Shadowshy !”

Lord Zedd cast another spell and gave to Shadowshy a long sword “This is the Sword of Darkness use it well” he said as he turned to the gathered enemies “Now destroy them!”

Metalgarurumon snarled as he stepped forward “You’ll pay for this!” he roared as he charged forward “I’ll crush you!”

Matt however sensed the danger “No, don’t do it!” he yelled but it was all too late. Shadowshy , jumped forward, twisting around a cold stream of air that Metalgarurumon had fired, before flying above the digimon's mid section and cut the digimon in half, the front half landing at Lord Zedd’s feet but the back half landed just short of Matt “No..no…Metalgarurumon!!” Matt stuttered as he reached a hand forward but the parts disappeared in a pop of digital energy disappearing before Matt’s eyes “NOOOO!” Matt began crying as the data from his former partner disappeared.

Lord Zedd laughed with joy “Vemon, Carnage come back let us watch the show” he said as the two jumped back to him “Hmm our first victim!” as Iroh, Jiraiya, Kisuke, Yoruichi, Discord and Basil formed a defensive circle around the exhausted ponies and the heartbroken Matt “Now Changelings, putties and Shadowshy destroy them!”

Kisuke let out a half-hearted laugh “Well if any of you have a plan now’s the time!” he said as he blocked a blow from a putty “Because if you can’t this is the end!”

Basil kicked a changeling and said “It certainly seems like this is the bally end” he kicked a putty that was approaching Rainbow Dash “Well gentlemen, it certainly has been a pleasure fighting by your side”

Jiraiya scoffed “We’re not going to die here! I have a student I need to get back to!”

Iroh nodded “My Nephew still needs my help!” he said as his fire burned a couple of enemies “I have an idea!” he pointed to Gamabunta who along with the giant rock snake were trying to keep the enemies away but weren’t doing well “What if we use him as a diversion as we get the ponies and Matt away from here! I suspect with us here he can’t use his full power”

Jiraiya nodded “Not a lot of options but that one could work!” he said as he used a jutsu to beat off a changeling “Alright Gamabunta did you catch that?!”

“Of course I did what do ya think I am stupid!” Gamabunta roared as he jumped forward and blocked the enemies from getting to the others “Now get those snots out of here!” as soon as the ponies and Matt were helped away with help from the giant rock snake, Gamabunta roared “Now you lot burn” and with that an almighty explosion ended the fight.

At Sweet Apple Acre, the battle’s loses were felt, along with Gabumon, the loss of Fluttershy was made all the worse but there was one person missing, Discord had not joined the retreat and some within their group suspected the worse not knowing the full extent of Discord’s powers. As they arrived at the farm the humans collapsed exhausted but soon they were left explaining to a very distressed Granny Smith what had happened to Applejack and the rest.

“That’s when we got them out of there!” Basil explained, he was the only one who seemed to be unaffected by exhaustion “What the bally heck happened to Discord is quite beyond me”

Suddenly Discord appeared behind him and growled “You cowards why’d you run away without Fluttershy?!” he snapped as he looked the rabbit in the eyes “We have to go rescue her!”

It was then that Matt snapped “What would that achieve?! I lost Gabumon! He’s gone! My partner is dead, just like Wizardmon!” his eyes puffy with tears “I owed my life to him, but he was more than that he was my…my…friend!” he paused and sniffed “You want us to throw away more lives! Just so that you can save one!” with that Matt ran in a flood of tears away from them into Sweet Apple acres' vast farmland.

“I..I..I didn’t mean..that…we should…” Discord began numbly

“Enough!” Jiraiya snapped his face forming a deep frown “How dare you? That boy has just lost a dear friend and you were suggesting we attack without a plan! We needed to get the ponies and that boy away from that fight. Our first priority is to save our friends, not kill our enemies!”

Twilight rose to her hooves very shakily “Flutter…shy? We..have…to help….her”

“Woah woah steady on, old girl!” Basil said as he put a paw on Twilight’s shoulder “Your in no fit state to go picking fights”

It was then that they heard the clatter of hooves and turned to see Celestia, Zorro and Lita running towards them “What the hay happened to Twilight and the others?” was all Celestia screamed in concern having seen the ponies she had watched for so long on the ground beaten and broken, made Celestia feel the sadness she hoped never to feel again but that feeling hung in the air like a bad odder. The full scale of what happened to Twilight and the others making her cry “Oh my goodness, Twilight what happened?!” as Twilight’s eyes filled with tears, Celestia reached forward and hugged Twilight, the sense of a pony she had seen grow from a filly made her sadness all the worse but she knew whatever had hurt them would attack soon.

Author's Note:

Alright some of you might wonder why I made Fluttershy a villain, it's because of Zedd, he spend a lot of his time on Power Rangers trying to weaken the green ranger but also trying to create his own team of rangers, something he failed to do. Also taking out the rainbow powers matches Lord Zedd's tactics, like when he took out the original Power ranger's megazord and the other reason he tried to turn Kimberly into his Queen so Shadowshy is what would have happened if that plan had worked.

I also want to make this very clear, the mane six being drained of their element is more a way to give the new evil Shadowshy energy, it also serves to cut them off from their rainbow powers and it doesn't turn them into those grey forms. It is more of Tirek did than Discord's attempt, except with elements than magic.

Anyway now that I've explained part of my reasoning, the next step is the next target. I suspect Lord Zedd would have gained most of what he would know from Chrysalis. So what would Chrysalis view as the next biggest threat after the Rainbow Powers.
1.The Princesses
2. Discord
3. The Crystal Heart

Also please make more suggestions and please review.

New Crossover Characters-N/A