• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 1,460 Views, 111 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion - Garfield23



Is the Mirror that connects Equestria to the Equestria Girls dimension limited to just that? How many more worlds are available to the mirror than just the one we've seen?

  • ...
5
 111
 1,460

Announcement Chapter

“HAHAHA! Welcome to the show! I’m your host Basil Brush and my co-host today from the popular show My Little Pony is Discord!” Basil Brush says sitting in a brightly lit studio setting “Today we’ll be interviewing the writer of Equestria Crossover Confusion!”

“That’s right, Basil!!” Discord says as he snaps his fingers “Garfield23, he’s a writer who has been writing for a year and a half, from the Lowlands of Scotland and joined the My Little pony fandom in the later part of 2013! Please welcome Garfield23!” the audience looks around to a seat in the audience at a fat cat wearing a Black and white shirt starts to walk down. After reaching the stage he jumps into his seat “So Mr 23 you mentioned you have a very big announcement that you would reveal today!”

“That’s correct” Garfield23 says as he straightens his shirt

“Hang on before we get to the announcement the filming of Equestria Crossover Confusion, I’ve heard has been a challenge!” Basil said as he took a sip of water “Why don’t you tell us about how you brought this story to life!”

“With a full glass of whiskey and a lot of time! However the story started back in September when I was walking near my home and I felt very unhappy, that night I had a dream and started work on the story's basic outline. It gave me something to strive for” Garfield23 says as he sits back as he adds whiskey to his water from a hip flask “However we did get the best directors in the business to direct the story!”

“Wait you mean, you got Steven Spielberg!” Discord said excitingly “I never knew that! Where was he during the filming!? I never saw him!”

“No, it wasn’t him” Garfield23 said as he took a sip of his drink “I should explain we went to our filming location and let anyone from the town apply for each role”

“So it’s a pony?” Basil Brush asked confused “So was it Photo finish or something?”

“Uh no, we couldn’t get permission to film in Equestria so we settled with Springfield in the states” Garfield23 said “So I brought the director with me today” as a yellow man came down from the audience.

“You cannot be serious?!” both Discord and Basil Brush said

“I used to be with it but then they changed what it was!” Abe simpson said as he sat down “I have confidence in this project, I believe we can make the next Battlefield Earth!”

“W…Why did you choose him?!” Basil asked in shock “He’s facing the wrong way!”

Garfield23 shrugs “Well it’s not as bad as when he applied for executive producer and demanded Matlock be the only character to crossover” he said as he looked out some paper “We instead got Bender bending Rodriguez as our executive producer but we also had to hire a security officer for Bender”

“To protect him?” Discord asked

“No to stop him from nicking everything that wasn’t nailed down. At one point he tried to steal Fluttershy” Garfield23 explained as he held his face as Abe tried to grab Basil brush “Well the only member of staff that wasn’t total trouble was Lisa Simpson our financial manager”

“Well I remember you told me I couldn’t set up the sets but whoever you got was brilliant” Discord said as he rubbed his chin “Wasn’t it Flabber?”

“Well it was Flabber with some advice being provided by a brony analysis who shall remain nameless” Garfield23 said calmly as he coughed “But I do believe it’s time for the announcement”

“Yes and as I heard you’ve arranged a special guest to make the announcement” Basil Brush said as the door opened to reveal Lord Zedd “Wait what’s he doing here?”

“He’s here for the announcement” Discord said

Lord Zedd and Garfield23 shook hands as Lord Zedd was handed a folded card and said “Indeed this announcement promises to shake the roots of our production!” he coughed as he clears his throat and opened the card Garfield23 had handed him “Garfield23 is pleased to announce that….it’s his 25th birthday today…what the?!”

“That’s the announcement!” Discord snapped as he turned to the cat “You cannot be serious!? I thought we agreed we wouldn’t be doing that joke! Since it shows just how arrogant you are!”

Garfield23 looked shocked at the card “But…but…I didn’t want to do that joke at all, it’s like revealing my real name, it’s private! It was Discord's idea to begin with and....” he said in shock “Discord! You didn’t!”

“Oh come on Andrew, no need to be ashamed, honesty suits you better” Discord laughed “I mean is it so bad to troll the audience?”

Basil said “Yes, Garfield23 has the right to keep his name private”

“Oh come on his real full name is Andrew..ahhh!” Discord began to say but Garfield scratched him “OW! What was that?!”

“I knew you’d try this! So I brought another special quest for the announcement, sorry Zedd!” Garfield23 said as he turned to the door “I have therefore brought a guest from my favourite comedy show, Allo Allo, please welcome Officer Crabtree!”

“Good moaning” Officer Crabtree says as he walks in “I have very impertant announcmant! Garfoild23 is pissed to announce the sequal to Equostria crossover confusion. Which will be culled Equostria crossover confusion 2 sorch for Celsotia”

“Uh maybe I should have asked Rene instead. Thank you officer” Garfield23 said as he walked up to the stage “What he was trying to say is I’m pleased to announce the sequel to Equestria Crossover confusion. Which will be called Equestria Crossover Confusion 2 search for Celestia”

“Hmm is that so but pardon my curiosity, why’d you do all this?” Basil asked

“Many of the characters featured into today’s chapter were meant to have a role in the story and Officer Crabtree’s show was supposed to play a part in the sequel but for one reason or another they’re parts didn’t work” Garfield23 admitted as he got down from his chair “So that’s the announcement, now if you’ll excuse me, I want to get back into my human body and go to my birthday treat from myself to myself”

“Which is?!” Everyone expecting something amazing.

“I’m going to see my football team play! Bye” Garfield23 said as he disappeared.

“Well that’s been fun” Basil Brush said “HAHAHA BOOM BOOM! Goodbye everybody!”

Author's Note:

So yeah this announcement chapter was a bit of an experiment, to pretend Equestria Crossover confusion was sort of like a film and the cast was being interviewed but I'm not sure it worked. So yeah there will be a sequel to this story and this time it will be a bit different. However the thing to note is the sequel won't be ready to role till this story is finished and I'm not sure how long it will take. I'll probably remove this chapter after a week so enjoy the stupid ideas of my mind.

So have a nice day!

New Crossover Character- Basil Brush from the Basil Brush Show, Garfield23 from Scotland, Officer Crabtree from Allo Allo and Abe Simpson from the Simpsons.