• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 1,460 Views, 111 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion - Garfield23



Is the Mirror that connects Equestria to the Equestria Girls dimension limited to just that? How many more worlds are available to the mirror than just the one we've seen?

  • ...
5
 111
 1,460

Chapter 10

Appleloosa was burning, the attack that Venom was leading was so sudden it had caught all within the town off guard and now the ponies were fighting the putties for every street through the small town. The air was thick with the sound of foals crying for their parents, lovers crying over the bodies of their love and the monsters spilling blood.

“Braeburn, when will help that arrive!” the sheriff called in a desperate tone, as he kicked a putty away from a filly “That unicorn send that message three hours ago!”

Braeburn kicked Terror Toad with all the strength he could muster before saying “We just have to hope Applejack and her friends arrive soon!” he looked around at the town, so much destruction, all the dead and dying ponies, the deep despair was so unbearable he felt something snap within him and he screamed “For Appleloosa!”

Terror Toad looked up as the enraged Stallion jumped onto his head snapping the horn but Braeburn suddenly got entangled by the frogs tongue “AHHH! Oh now you’ve made me hopping mad! I’m gonna eat you oaff..!” the toad was interrupted by Braeburn bringing his front legs down on the frog’s mouth and the tongue was snapped off “Ahhh that hurt!”

“That was the point, you bucking varmint!” Braeburn said but his attention was so busy with the accursed toad that he didn’t notice a putty aim a kick at him, the kick send Braeburn crashing into the burning sheriff’s office. He rose to his hooves rubbing his head “Well that hurt likes a rattle snake bite!”

Outside the rodeo venue, Centiback was going nuts “This place is useless for football!” he said as he threw the body of a pony into some seats “I’ll fix that!”

“You ‘all won’t do a damned thing!” a voice said from behind Centiback, who turned just in time to have two very strong hooves kick him into a wall, Troubleshoes walked closer, his face formed into a very angry look and he groaned “My lucky day, I’ll probably be blamed for this but this is as far as you ‘all will get!”

Centiback jumped out of the wall and started moving his feet very quickly “You got a strong play but you’re not much competition, pony!” he said as he ran forward “Your team’s pathetic, I’m going to destroy you!”

Troubleshoes charged forward and the two began to push against one another “I will not…let you…win!” he roared as he began to push the monster back but then he tripped in a comical fashion “No, not now!” however the Centiback was putting so much effort into pushing he tripped over Troubleshoes “Well I suppose if it works”

Centiback jumped to his feet and screamed “You’re not playing fair!”

Outside the train station a filly had run the wrong way, Venom was fast approaching “Mummy!” she cried desperate to get away but she was trapped by two buildings “I want this nightmare to end”

Venom approached the filly licking his lips “We’re going to eat you! Hahaha!” he laughed as he ran forward suddenly the ground shook and Venom turned just in time to see a massive enemy crash into him “AH! You!”

Chief Thunderhooves threw his head upwards and Venom was send flying “You dare attack our pony friends?!” he roared putting himself between Venom and the filly “Watch as your monsters are crushed under the hooves of the mighty Buffalo!”

Venom rose to his feet and snarled “We’re going to rip you apart and hang your corpse from that windmill!” he pointed to the windmill “Now Die!” Venom charged and Chief Thunderhooves lowered his head before charging forward but Venom absorbed the blow holding onto the Chief’s horn “Now let’s see how strong your back is!” with that Venom picked the buffalo up and slammed him upside down into the ground.

“AHHH!” the chief screamed as pain surged through his body, his back now broken he was helpless “No, filly run!”

Venom turned towards the filly licking his lips “Now for my meal!” it was then a surge of powerful fire hit him but he was able to jump clear, looking where the flames came from “Who…who are you?” looking at a man in a long blue uniform standing on a building. The man smirked at snapped his fingers, the fire surged to life again and hit venom who screamed “When I get out of this you will pay!”

The man spoke “Let's test your luck” he said as he snapped his fingers again as the fire struck Venom again “By the way call me Roy Mustang, The Flame alchemist!”

Back with Braeburn he stood panting as Terror Toad charged again, his legs shook, he’d fought with all the fibre of his being and now was too exhausted to take another step “Well I guess this is it” he said as he wiped his brow.

It was at that moment that there was a streak of blue and a thunderous noise as Terror toad was send flying into a cliff over a mile away. The cause of the blow was made apparent as the dust around a very large man cleared wearing all blue and he said “Dear pony are you okay? Allow the power of the Armstrong line to help you” the man paused as he flexed his arms “I’m Alex Lois Armstrong, the strong arm Alchemist!”

Braeburn smiled “Well boy howdy, you certainly know how to make a brilliant first impression!” he said as he walked towards Armstrong “I tell ya I will owe you a good pint of Apple Cider later!”

Armstrong smiled and went down on one knee “You are an inspiration! You were fighting an enemy who you weren’t sure you could defeat and you still fought with everything you had! Never giving up and you show that you have such honour!” he said with tears in his eyes “It is an honour for me to meet such a noble creature!”

Braeburn was surprised and couldn't help blushing but said in a happy tone “You ‘all are very kind!”

It was then the Terror Toad charged forward screaming “You’ve made me hopping mad! Now I’ll tear you apart” but the monster didn’t get very far before Armstrong slammed his fist with all the strength in his body into the monster’s throat “That wasn’t fair” Terror toad fell exploding.

Troubleshoes was struggling against Centiback, he had tried his best but now was lying on the ground with an injury across his leg “Well at least I’ll go out knowing I gave it my all!” he said as he rose to his hooves.

Centiback grabbed the large pony by the neck laughing “Now let’s play some…oafff!” he said as he received a kick from behind and as he dropped Troubleshoes he flew sixty feet looking at his attacker “Alright replacements!”

Applejack stood looking at Troubleshoes “Are ya’all right?” she asked as she checked Troubleshoes over “Ya best be careful!”

Troubleshoes smiled and said “I get a lecture about being careful from a mare and her friend, ma lucky day”

Zorro smiled and drew his swords “You two stand back!” he said eager to fight the enemy before him “Now I’ll give you two choices surrender or be cut to ribbons!”

Centiback charged screaming “Your team’s pathetic!” Zorro ran forward and in a moment it was over, Zorro collapsed to the ground and Centiback turned round saying “Touchdo..!” he however fell exploding.

Zorro smirked “That wasn’t very much of a challenge!” he said as he sheathed his swords and turned to Applejack “Looks as if those Buffalos are taking care of the grey guys but I can smell blood”

Venom charged towards Mustang who said “Fire burns, fire destroys and you’ve had all your chances!” he snapped his fingers and the fire roared to life and surrounded Venom “Sorry” he turned to leave but Venom jumped towards him, he was nearly dead but his fangs were close and as Mustang turned he smiled “Armstrong?” Both Armstrong and Zorro jumped to attack Venom at the same moment, destroying the symbiont and leaving Mustang unharmed “Good timing you two”

Applejack ran to Braeburn embracing her cousin in a hug “Are you okay?” she asked but before he could answer, a horrible scream went up and as all present turned they saw Little Strongheart by the fallen form of Chief Thunderhooves “Oh no”

“Chief…please…please get up..” Strongheart cried as she tried to help the fallen buffalo to his feet “You can’t…please…no!”

Stronghooves weakly said “I’m sorry my daughter, this is where I go join my father…I’m so proud of you” he nuzzled his daughter before his eyes closed and the chief of the buffalo passed from life to legend, his bravery was always going to be remembered and as the buffalo gathered round their fallen leader, some cried, some stayed silent shocked by the blow but all felt the terrible loss that had made their chief, father and brother pass on.

Applejack and Braeburn both joined the buffalo in tears, Armstrong couldn’t stop his own tears, he had not known the buffalo but the loss was so severe that he couldn’t stop himself, soon the ponies of Appleloosa gathered, the putties having been defeated and they tried to comfort their buffalo friends. Zorro and Mustang both stood in sombre silence but they too were devastated by the loss of such a noble life. Little did they know that battles throughout Equestria were unfolding that might claim lives as noble as Chief Thunderhooves. Appleloosa had lost ponies and buffalos, their town was aflame and if more putties showed they would be crushed.

Author's Note:

Chapter 10! Awesome, I have to say that was a tough chapter but rewarding. Some of you might be wondering why I went to Appleloosa first but I assure you there is a good reason. Anyway please review and suggest.

New Crossover Character-Roy Mustang, The Flame alchemist and Alex Lois Armstrong, the strong arm Alchemist from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.