• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 111 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion - Garfield23



Is the Mirror that connects Equestria to the Equestria Girls dimension limited to just that? How many more worlds are available to the mirror than just the one we've seen?

  • ...
5
 111
 1,453

Chapter 6

“Alright, Fluttershy lead the way” Twilight said after Fluttershy told her what had happened “So where’s Basil and the other two?” she asked as they ran, followed by their new friends “I mean wasn't he with you in the Everfree forest?”

“Oh…um?” Fluttershy stuttered the changeling trying to think of an explanation “He’s waiting for us…at the cottage and uh…” the changeling was stunned by two powerful blows from Kisuke and Jiraiya who both had sensed the lies coming from the imposter. The changeling couldn't hold their disguise and turned back “You…you’ll pay for that!” it hissed out as it tried to take off but Twilight wasn't letting it go and her magic held the changeling in place.

“What did you do to Fluttershy and the others?!” Twilight said in a dangerous tone “You better tell me!”

The changeling smirked “I’d rather not” the changeling said with a smug grin “I fear my Queen more than you!” it was then that Jiraiya stepped forward “Oh and I fear some human even less than this worthless pony!”

Jiraiya however smiled “You’re going to tell me everything I want to know. Stand back everyone” he said as he bit his thumb and slapped it on the ground next to him “Summoning Jutsu!” with that Gamabunta appeared in a puff of smoke and just short of the others “Hey Gamabunta I thought you’d like a little bug snack”

Gamabunta smirked and said “Well I was going to go get something and this thing looks tasty!” his tongue darted from his mouth and headed straight for the changeling.

“Alright alright, I’ll talk, I’ll talk” the changeling screamed seeing the massive toad’s tongue stop just short of him “She’ll be with our Queen by now! We didn’t see any others! I was going to lure you back to the shy one’s cottage where we’d ambush you!” the changeling quickly explained as it stared at the tongue that still looked ready to strike “Now please can I go?”

Jiraiya shrugged and said simply “That’s up to Gamabunta here” to which the tongue grabbed the changeling and pulled it inside the toads mouth “Well I was hoping you wouldn’t do that but I suppose you did come a long way”

Twilight however said “That wasn’t very nice” she looked at the massive toad and sighed “I didn’t know Chrysalis could control Hydras?”

Kisuke however stepped forward and said “Let’s not forget those grey guys. I think it’s far more likely that whoever sent them was the one who send the Hydra” he rubbed his chin “If the cottage was where the ambush was supposed to be, we might find answers there and maybe more”

So with that the four ponies, their three new friends and the giant toad, they headed for Fluttershy’s cottage. Keeping their eyes open for when the supposed ambush was going to take place but as they got closer they could make out a fight already in progress. Garurumon had his jaws around a large white thing and what looked like Discord was fighting both the changelings and Fluttershy?

“What’s going on?” Rainbow Dash asked as they ran forward but the body of a large rock body stopped them, the giant rock snake “What the hay?!”

“Stay back ya lot!” Applejack called as she ran up followed by Iroh “Discord send me a…flying message” pointing to a letter that was fluttering just above her head like a bird “It says, the villain called Lord Zedd, we’ve been looking for has turned Fluttershy into that Flutterbat thing and Garurumon is fighting a monster called Primator! He asked for reinforcements so here we are”

It was at that moment Garurumon was thrown over the giant snake and stopped just short of Rainbow “Raaa I’ll rip that damn monkey’s arms off!” Garurumon fumed as he got up to his paws “Twilight! Applejack! Iroh! Who are this lot!?”

“The reinforcements you asked for my dear friend” Iroh said in a calm tone as he jumped over the snake and then began to walk toward Primator “I’ll give you this one chance. Surrender or you’ll regret it”

Primator however began to laugh “You think some old man is going to stop me!” with that Primator launched a burst of lighting to which Iroh was able to deflect back at the accursed monkey “What the?!” the lighting struck the monkey and send him flying into a tree.

“Only the foolish underestimate their opponents!” Iroh said as he kicked his leg up and he threw some fire at the foolish monkey “Surrender, it would give me no joy to destroy you!”

Primator rose to his feet and said “You’ll pay for that! Behold your doom!” there was a bright flash and what stepped forward from the light send a chill through the air. Wearing green and gold “Behold the green rangers raaa!” Primator charged drawing his dagger and Iroh only just dodged the strike but Primator had brought himself into range of a bigger danger.

“Groar!” the rock snake send the monkey flying with a swish of its tail.

“Howling blaster!” Garurumon launched his attack just after the green figure hit the ground. The attack struck with fearsome power but didn’t do enough to end the accursed monkey “Damn, if only I could digivolve then we’d crush it!” Garurumon growled out as he stood next to Matt.

“Well without one of Azulongmon’s cores you can’t” Matt said in a sombre tone “If only we had another power source”

Twilight overheard the conversation “What would you need to digivolve again?” she asked as she walked up next to Matt “I can lend you some power if you need it”

“Garurumon use to able to digivolve into two more powerful forms but ever since we gave up the crest of friendship. He’s been unable to” Matt explained and then he noticed the smile on Twilight’s face “What is it?”

“I’m the princess of friendship, I think we can help everypony gather round” Twilight explained as the Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie gathered “Everypony let’s give them some help” as the ponies gathered the magic of friendship, Matt’s digivice roared to life and then they turned to Garurumon “Are you ready?”

Garurumon nodded and then the energy hit him “Garurumon warpdigivolve to Metalgarurumon!” he looked at himself “Wow I never thought I’d be back in this form!” he then noticed something, Matt was staring at him “What is it? Have I got something on my face?”

Metalgarurumon face plate had changed, rather than the light blue it was covered with something that resembled Twilight’s cutie mark “You look very different” Matt said with a big grin “You look awesome!”

Metalgarurumon smirked as he noticed Primator stood up and quickly the monkey turned himself into the blue ranger. “You’re all doomed!” the monkey screamed and charged but didn't get too far before, the end arrived.

“Metal Wolf claw!” Metalgarurumon yelled as a white stream of frozen air struck the incoming monster and Primator fell defeated. However Metalgarurumon hardly had time to celebrate, Discord was struggling to repel the changelings, while trying to convert Fluttershy back “Hang on!” the changelings didn't get much warning as the massively powerful armoured dog crushed two of them and fired his missiles “We’ll hold them back. You turn her back”

The changelings quickly found themselves in a fight, they couldn't possibly win, as well as a powerful mega digimon, there were the other fighters and the ponies that joined in the battle but then two another monsters arrived. Out of the forest, jumped a sight no pony had ever seen, a tall black monster with a white spider upon its front and a long tongue it grabbed Kisuke, they struggled for a moment before the strength of the creature send Kisuke flying against a wall but he stood before dusting himself off. Following the black creature jumped a red monster that grabbed Jiraiya and threw the toad sage.

“Hmm if I didn't know better I’d swear you were a hollow” Kisuke said with a calm smile “So what do you call yourself?”

The creature smirked before it said in a low tone “Call us, Vemon!”

Jiraiya stood on shaky legs and said “And what do you call yourself?” looking at the red creature with a stern determination.

The red creature began to laugh that send a chill down everyone’s spines “I'm called Carnage and you'll soon learn why!”

Author's Note:

Another chapter done but that one certainly felt the weakest. Please review and suggest. The next chapter will be more interesting...I hope.

New Crossover Character- Gamabunta from Naruto, Carnage and Venom from Spiderman the Animated series.