• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 1,460 Views, 111 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion - Garfield23



Is the Mirror that connects Equestria to the Equestria Girls dimension limited to just that? How many more worlds are available to the mirror than just the one we've seen?

  • ...
5
 111
 1,460

Chapter 2

Twilight sat looking at the mirror wondering, how they could detect where the portals would open up and how to get to them in time. Iroh walked in with a small cup of sweet tea and sat next to her but the silence of the room remained. Twilight looked at the tea before looking back at the mirror with a sad flutter of her wings.

“What’s the matter?” Iroh asked looking at Twilight with concern “I know the situation must seem daunting but if you focus on the bad then you might miss the good”

Twilight looked at Iroh with a look of confusion on her face “How can this be anything but bad? We were lucky that you were the one who came through from your world but what happens if someone really bad comes through?! What happens if something we can’t control comes through?! What happens if some form of terrible energy come through?! What if….?!”

“Giant rock snake!” a loud voice screamed from the hall outside the room “Twilight! Help!”

Twilight and Iroh ran out into the hall to see a panting Applebloom who looked very scared “What is it Applebloom?!” Twilight asked looking at the younger pony “What do you mean giant rock snake?”

“There's a massive, giant rock snake at Sweet Apple acres!” Applebloom panted as she was very out of breath “Big Mac and Applejack are trying to control it but it’s so massive it’s shaking them off like flies!”

“That does sound troublesome” Iroh said in a relaxed tone.

“It’s more than…what the heck are ya!?” Applebloom began but looking up seeing Iroh for the first time, left her a little confused “Uh Twilight?!”

“Relax, Applebloom he’s a human and he’s a friend” Twilight said as her magic hoovered to her a couple of books on strange creatures “So how big is this creature?!”

Applebloom shook her head and looked at Twilight “That’s just the thing Twilight; it’s bigger than anything I’ve ever seen!” she explained as they ran outside “It suddenly just appeared in the west field”

Twilight turned to Iroh who had walked out with them and shook her head “Sorry Iroh but I told you, ponies might be surprised to see a human and without wings or magic you’d only be in danger” suddenly Iroh kicked his right leg up, jumping high into the air and then flames roared to life around him. Just as suddenly as it started Iroh stopped and smiled “Right, come on then” Twilight said a little stunned that humans could do that. She made a mental note to ask her friends at Canterlot high; if they could do that.

Applebloom looked at Iroh in awe before saying “That was so cool!” as they ran along she asked Iroh more questions “So could ya teach me how to do that? Is that normal for humans? When did ya learn?!”

Iroh laughed as he ran and said “Young pony, I have been able to Fire bend since I was young and no not all humans can do it. I'm sure you have many skills I could learn from but sadly I can’t teach you Fire bending” he looked around at all the ponies staring at him and laughed “I guess my clothing is a little unusual”

Twilight had been listening to Iroh explaining what he called Fire bending and if there wasn't such a sense of urgency she’d have asked more questions herself but all she said was “Come on Applejack needs us!”

It was at that moment that Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo joined the three, both looked at Iroh with great curiosity but Applebloom shook her head and the five kept running towards Sweet Apple Acre. As soon as they arrived they saw the total chaos the giant rock snake had caused. Dozens of Apple trees were knocked over, farming equipment lay upon the ground broken and Big Mac was sitting massaging what looked like a broken front leg.

“Big Mac!” Applebloom screamed running up to her brother and looking at the leg that was lying at an awkward angle “Are ya okay?!”

Big Mac looked at her raising an eyebrow as if trying to say, What do ya think, but instead he just shook his head and said “Nope”

“Sweetie Bell, Applebloom, Scootaloo get Big Mac to the hospital” Twilight said eager to get the young ponies away from the area and turned to Iroh “So do you see a giant rock snake?”

Iroh however nodded looking with wide eyes in the direction of the Everfree forest and said “It appears to be focusing on a small orange…pony” he was having a hard time identifying Applejack next to the giant snake “We better go help the pony”

“Applejack!” Twilight screamed gaining both the attention of the giant snake and the orange Earth pony “Over here!”

Iroh began sweating “You do know? We don’t have a plan!” he said in alarm as Applejack ran over followed by the slower giant rock snake “If I was an earth bender this would be easy but I'm a fire bender!”

Applejack ran up, panting looked at Iroh but before she could ask, Twilight said “Not now” they all turned to face the oncoming creature “So does any pony have any ideas?”

Applejack nodded “I have one”

“Great what is it?” Iroh and Twilight said together looking happily at Applejack

“Run!” Applejack yelled turning and running.

Iroh and Twilight followed the fleeing Earth pony, they ran down to the pound, they were trapped and turned to face the oncoming giant but found the snake had stopped. It appeared to be scared and was looking at the pound trying to judge whether it could launch an attack without getting wet.

Iroh looked between the water and the snake before saying “It appears to be scared of the water” he took a deep breath and walked up to the now trembling snake “Excuse me, are you okay?” he asked in a calm soothing voice “Your just scared and confused aren’t you?” to the combined shock of all present the snake nodded “My name is Iroh, why don’t you join me for a snack and we can all relax” he then sat down and picked up an apple that was lying on the ground.

“Is he insane?!” Applejack whispered to Twilight in a hushed whisper.

“I guess his special talent is a lot like Fluttershy’s talent” Twilight said but she had to admit on a long list of things she didn’t think she’d ever see, this was pretty much at the top and it was about to get a lot more insane. Suddenly a small blue creature with a green bulb popped out from behind a tree and started to eat an apple on the ground “What is that?”

“Bulba! Bulbasaur!” the creature said clearly enjoying the apple. It was then that Twilight, Applejack and Iroh could see more of these weird creatures.

“Winona!” Applejack yelled in surprise, there her dog was running about with two strange looking dog like creatures, the three appeared to playing and Winona was leading the other two but when Applejack yelled she turned tilting her head in confusion. It was at that moment Applejack and Twilight could get a look at the two strange dogs. The first had dirty orange, light yellow and black fur, while the other was black and silver with tints of orange around its muzzle “What the hay is going on?! I have never seen dogs like these!”

Twilight looked over at Iroh, who was sitting with the giant rock snake and was surprised to see the giant creature seemed a lot calmer. While Iroh was eating an apple, the giant rock creature was eating a rock and Twilight smiled she had to admit it seemed quite friendly.

“Uh, AJ, with all due respect I think we’d better wait till we get the others together before I explain what happened” she said as she sat down and groaned “Oh! By the way this is Iroh” she nodded towards the man, who by this point was gently stroking the large creature’s nose and sighed “He’s a human”

“Wait! Ya mean from Canterlot high?!” Applejack asked looking at Iroh “He’s not quite what I pictured”

“About that, um…” Twilight started to explain everything to Applejack and as she went on, Applejack looked at the farm, the damage done and the strange creatures. While Twilight explained Winona and her new friend sat next to them clearly looking for attention. Twilight finally finished explaining with “That’s when Applebloom arrived”

Applejack frowned “So I take it, I’m stuck with these varmints for thirty moons? How long is that exactly?” she asked clearly dreading the answer.

Twilight groaned “Maybe if we’re lucky the portal that these creatures came through, might still be open” she suggested though both her and Applejack doubted it “I suppose we could ask Fluttershy if she’d be willing to take care of them?”

Applejack looked at Iroh and the giant rock snake “Even that one?” she asked numbly

Twilight followed her gaze but as she did so the orange creature licked her in the face “Hey! What was that for?” she asked stunned as Applejack began to laugh “I don’t want a doggie face wash” the creature tilted its head but licked her again.

“I think he likes ya” Applejack said as she stroked both Winona’s and the other creature’s stomachs “I think these are some kind of dogs?”

Twilight nodded as she stroked the orange one’s head “Well we better get the gang together to fix this mess”

So while they left the strange creatures with Iroh, who seemed only too happy to sit with the creatures, Applejack and Twilight went to find the rest of the main six but little did they know that deep within the Everfree forest the portal had opened and unleashed a new evil threat to all of Equestria!

Author's Note:

Okay so maybe I rushed that a bit, so of I made any big mistakes, feel free to point them out but I'm eager to get on with this story so the sooner they're caught the better. So anyway please remember to review and leave suggestions for more characters.

However right now I need suggestions for your favourite villains. There are two rules
1. Suggest 1-3 suggestions
2. No Star wars villains (That'll come later)

So yeah please review and suggest. Have a nice day.

New Crossover Character- Pokemon from Pokemon (You can guess which ones)