• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 1,460 Views, 111 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion - Garfield23



Is the Mirror that connects Equestria to the Equestria Girls dimension limited to just that? How many more worlds are available to the mirror than just the one we've seen?

  • ...
5
 111
 1,460

Chapter 12

“Okay Ponies we have to stop them!” a large pony in front a large group of ponies yelled as they stared down Metal Sonic and his army “Charge!” the ponies leapt forward as they tried to defend their city, the City of Baltimare but they were woefully under armed to fight such powerful foes, Hate Master quickly blasted a poor Unicorn solider that didn’t move fast enough to avoid it and Pudgy Pig ate one of the ponies. Metal Sonic however did the most damage, crushing two pony’s windpipes before they could respond and moving through the army before the commander of the Baltimare defence force yelled “Retreat!”

So the monsters, putties and Metal Sonic went through the streets of Baltimare unopposed, those that tried to fight were quickly dispatched and ponies ran for the country as they tried to avoid the oncoming horde of putties that was destroying everything in their path. However the putties were met on one street by one who refused to run.

“Howdy partners!” the pony said in a dramatic whisper wearing a brown hat and a brown cloak “You here to….party?” he then repositioned his rubber chicken “Well Boneless 2, I reckon we can oblige them with a doozy of a party!” the putties began to charge but stopped when cheese hit a button on a remote and his massive party howitzer appeared in a puff of smoke “Well here’s my little friend!” the cannon barrel was now aimed at the putties “I am a premier party planner!”

Hate Master looked up as he heard the sound of the Party Howitzer fire twenty putties into the air and they all landed in front of him “Oh my I do not recall asking for flying Putties!” he jumped atop the building the putties had flown over and spotted the Pony with the Howitzer “Hey! You, obliviously don’t know the power of the hate Master!”

Cheese looked up at the blue and brown monster before putting a lolly into his mouth making it look like he was smoking it “Oh yeah…well you don’t know the power of the…cheesy!” he said as he jumped out of his brown hat and prepared all his tricks for the upcoming fight “I was ready before I was born for this fight!”

Meanwhile Pudgy Pig was attacking the large food market in the centre, many ponies were trying to get their products away but the demonic pig was faster than lighting. The ponies ran out with what they had but a voice suddenly declared “Ironwill cannot see any of those delicious apples!” the massive Minotaur said in his usually boastful tone but then he saw the pig “You! Did you eat the apples!” to which the pig nodded with an evil grin at Ironwill’s basket and charged forward eager to steal the food within “You make me lose, I blow my fuse!” smashing his fist into the pig’s snout sending the monster flying into a crate “Ironwill can tell you mean ill will! You also stole from Ironwill’s friends for that Ironwill will not forgive!”

Pudgy Pig jumped to his hooves and screamed “AHHHH!” as it charged again with its hooves ready to destroy the foolish Minotaur but Ironwill sidestepped it and smashed his elbow into the Pig’s exposed parts of its head “Ahhh!”

Ironwill smirked at the fallen pig and said in a calm tone “Treat me like a pushover, and you'll get the once over” he smiled at the pig like he was giving a lesson “Opps Ironwill shouldn’t be giving away assertiveness training to a monster and no Ironwill’s not a monster, Ironwill is a Minotaur!”

Metal Sonic’s sensors detected the fights but kept proceeding along eager to crush whatever got in his path but suddenly he stopped, there was bright blue and yellow box in the middle of the road. He tried to use his sensors to detect what was within but his sensors couldn’t detect what was within “Sensors indicate nothing within…destruction viewed as…acceptable!” the metal hedgehog stated but before he could the box opened up and a banana cream pie hit him in the face “What the…?!”

However before the robot could fully comprehend what was going on, he was hit by two attacks and the voice of Kisuke said “Wow looks like we got here just in time!” he turned to his two allies Yoruichi and Pinkie Pie smiled at him “We’re going to give you two options surrender or die!”

Metal Sonic quickly recovered from the vicious blows and looked at the intruders “Surrender…Negative!” he said as he readied himself to fight the new enemies “I am the perfect robotic terror!”

Yoruichi scoffed “Robot, Hedgehog whatever! We’ll still beat you!” she said as she got ready to attack “Make sure you don’t get in my way, Kisuke!”

Kisuke smirked and said “Wouldn’t dream of it” he pulled out his sword and readied himself “Then again we’ll have to wait and see!” he then leapt forward and brought his sword down on the enemy but he wasn’t fast enough “Damn it!”

Metal Sonic dodged the attack but went the wrong way and Yoruichi was there in a flash. However the robot was able to dodge the attack again and lock onto Pinkie as his attack target. Landing close to her, he charged forward but suddenly he felt his feet were stuck to the ground.

“What the..!?” Metal Sonic exclaimed as he looked down and spotted a puddle of yellowish liquid “Glue?”

Pinkie Held up a big barrel marked “Super duper Pinkie’s mega Glue!” she smiled at the trapped robot and yelled up at her two friends “Now! I got the meanie trapped!” she wasn’t wrong the glue was so strong that even Glue Solvent wouldn’t shift it and she said to the trapped robot “You hurt this city and for that you’ll pay and that is a Pinkie Promise!”

Kisuke yelled “Bankai!!” within a moment and a bright flash Metal Sonic was no more leaving nothing but a shiny silver Z upon the ground “That wasn’t too challenging but without you Pinkie we wouldn’t have been able to defeat him!”

Pinkie however was crying the street before her was splashed with the blood of Baltimare’s ponies, she couldn’t help but sob into the ground “We should…have been…here earlier…!” she cried out “These ponies did…nothing….to deserve…this! It’s all my fault! My Pinkie Sense should ha…ve sensed it”

Yoruichi walked forward and hugged Pinkie in a kind hug “We’re sorry…but you know…we got here…as soon as we could…” she said in a kind tone “As for it being your fault...don’t you believe that for one moment…you did all you could…and there are still more people…I mean ponies that need our help!”

Pinkie Pie nodded “Alright…ooooo” her pinkie sense finally activated “There somepony that needs help that way!” she was pointing to the East “Let’s go take care of business!”

Kisuke smiled “Now that’s what I like to hear!”

Meanwhile Cheese was struggling to hold off Hate Master, he had done well to delay the attacker but knew if he didn’t get help soon, he’d be overwhelmed and killed “Well Boneless 2 I guess this is our last hoedown but at least we can say we gave them a doozy!”

Hate Master yelled “That enough, time to get tough!” he had just removed himself from a giant bubble-gum balloon and looking at cheese fired an attack from his eyes “I was send to bring you hate with all my love!”

However the attack failed to reach Cheese as a powerful spell blocked the attack “This is no time to surrender, dear pony!” the man said as Cheese turned to see a man wearing all white and with a tall white staff who had a warm smile “Courage will now be your best defence! It has served you well to this point!”

Cheese smiled “Thanks stranger!” as he pulled out a small bottle of Soda “This’ll give me a pop!” he said as he drank the drink in one gulp “OOO that hit the spot…twice! So stranger what’s your name?!”

The man smiled “I’m known by many titles but the one that sticks is Gandalf!” he said as he drew his sword “I’m now here to fight by your side…”

“Cheese…Cheese Sandwich and by the way what's with all these long pauses?” Cheese finished for the wizard “Ah well it doesn’t matter, right boneless 2?” the pony said to the rubber chicken “By the way this is Boneless 2!”

Gandalf looked at the pony with raised eyebrows clearly not sure what to make of the energetic pony but laughed “It’s a pleasure to meet the both of you” he said as he turned to the monster who looked very stunned “Now monster, I’ll give you this one chance to surrender!”

Hate Master shook his head “I ain’t no fool, you ain’t no match for me!” he yelled as he charged forward with his own sword but Gandalf blocked the attack and using his magic threw him into the Howitzer “Oh…nooooooo!” was the last sound Hate Master made before Cheese turned the Howitzer to face a wall and fired it.

Cheese’s cheesy sense went off and he said “Looks like there’s another party going on over there!” he pointed to with his hoof “I hope I’ll get to throw you a party”

Gandalf chuckled “Well if you do I’ll provide the fireworks” he said with a smile.

Ironwill was winning the fight but he wasn’t able to land a crucial hit to head the fight and he was beginning to grow tired “Ironwill will not crumble!” he yelled but with every hit the pig seemed no closer to defeat and Ironwill knew he needed help “Treat me like a pushover and you’ll get the once over!” he aimed a punch at the monster but was flipped onto his ass and collapsed exhausted “Ironwill cannot go on!”

Pudgy Pig charged forward but just as he was doing so Yoruichi appeared in front of him and in one devastating strike ended the fight before the pig could respond by striking the pig with her full power “Sorry about that but until Pinkie told us you weren’t an enemy I didn’t know who to attack” she said turning to the Minotaur.

Pinkie and Kisuke ran to Ironwill and Pinkie said “We’re sorry we were so late!” but noticed the Minotaur was chuckling and asked “Uh…are you okay?”

Ironwill smiled and said “Remember, You apologize, I penalize!” he didn’t mean it but the pain was so great he needed a moment to giggle “Ironwill was doing fine till you lot turned up!”

“Pinkie!” Cheese yelled as he suddenly turned up with Gandalf “Oh wow this so epic! This is my friend Gandalf!”

Gandalf walked in a bit awkwardly and turned to Kisuke “So…uh do you know how you and your friend wound up here?” he said confused as he was walking through the paths of Rohan before slipping through a hole in the path “I mean this place is so strange to me”

Kisuke shrugged “All I know is this land needs our help and until we’ve helped I see no need to go anywhere” he said to which both Gandalf and Yoruichui nodded “But I can’t help notice this large Z on the ground. When we defeated that metal hedgehog one appeared”

It was at that moment both Pinkie and Cheese both began to shake uncontrollably but Pinkie was able to get out “This evil has only just begun!” many would have hoped Pinkie was wrong but with every victory, Zedd’s plan was nearing its greatest success! No pony could truly hope to appreciate the enormous danger that was coming and nothing could stop the enemy.

Author's Note:

So well that was interesting three characters I can't write for but it was fun to try and imagine Gandalf's reactions to such a strange place but then again he'll be more fun as the story goes on. The other thing that proved tricky and this is a danger with having chapters that focus on a similar events, was that the fights have to be different, so including Pinkie defeating Metal sonic with super glue made me laugh.

So suggest, review and have a nice day

New Crossover Character- Gandalf from Lord of the Rings