• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 1,460 Views, 111 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion - Garfield23



Is the Mirror that connects Equestria to the Equestria Girls dimension limited to just that? How many more worlds are available to the mirror than just the one we've seen?

  • ...
5
 111
 1,460

Chapter 17

“Silo, fire again and let’s see if we can take it down this time!” Shadowshy ordered the monster, as she watched another missile collide with Cloudsdale, it was clear from her viewpoint the attacks was causing the city horrific damage and it wouldn’t be long before the city fell from the sky. She smirked, as many Pegasus ponies flew out from the city, clearly being send to engage with her forces in battle and stop the attacks from Silo “King Spinx! Make sure they don’t get too close” she was unconcerned by the Pegasus ponies, they were no match for her power.

King Spinx flew forward and stopped the ponies in their tracks but many flew round the imposing monster, soon they were flying around Shadowshy and Silo like flies “Question! Should Silo stop firing on the city?” Silo asked Shadowshy but a look from her told him “Answer! Keep firing!”

“Oh no you don’t!” a pegasus pony cried out but as he flew to attack Silo, Shadowshy drew her sword and in a sickening slash, the pony crashed down but he was dead.

Shadowshy smirked and wiped the blood on her arm “Ah the sight of blood is glorious! So who wants to be next?” she said. A short time later Shadowshy had dispatched the ponies send to stop Silo and with a gleeful laugh “HAHA! All of them! I killed all of them! And soon that eyesore will be gone forever!” suddenly Shadowshy was knocked over by a powerful blow from behind “Well, well what do we have here?” she was unfazed by the blow and looked at the one responsible with a cold glare as she rose to her feet.

“Your tougher than you look!” Gilda said her wings spread wide and looked at Shadowshy with a bored look “You know it’s a bummer coming here for a visit and seeing you blowing it up. Rainbow is totally gonna be bummed out” she smirked as she flew straight forward.

“I remember you” Shadowshy said coldly “My old self was scared of you but now…I can have revenge!” she punched Gilda in the face sending the griffin flying into a tree “My old self was so weak but now I have all this power! I can take what I want! Do what I want! And the best part is I get to kill those that abused me!” she looked to Cloudsdale “Those ponies called me a weak flyer! Well their city won’t fly when it crashes to the ground!”

Gilda’s eyes widened in horror “N...No you can’t there are fillies there!” she cried out desperate to stop her “There…there are griffins who…only want to live peacefully!” her eyes filled with tears “Please stop!”

Shadowshy cackled out “Why should I care?!” she held up her sword “All I need is the thrill of causing my enemies pain, making them beg for mercy…knowing I won’t grand it!” she then slashed her sword down, causing a massive wave of energy to rush out and hit King Spinx , destroying him, leaving the silver Z on the ground but it narrowly avoided hitting Gilda “Mercy is for the weak and I’m the strongest anywhere…even stronger than…him” her mind seemed to wonder off before she looked at the griffin again “So Gilda ready to die?”

Gilda looked at Shadowshy before shaking her head “No way! I’m not gonna lose!” she yelled out as she flew up higher, thinking she’d have the advantage in the air “You can’t keep up with me in the air!” she hadn’t seen Shadowshy’s wings that were closed behind her back but when they spread open, Gilda could only try and put some distance between the two of them “If that’s all you got, you’re going to lose!”

Meanwhile Silo was still firing his missiles with devastating power but as his focus was on the floating city he didn’t see a portal open behind him and someone came through as Silo laughed out “Burn! Burn! All who oppose our master will burn!”

It was at that moment Silo felt the tip of a sword poking against his back and turned to see a woman with long red hair wearing shiny silver armour “If I were you, I’d stop” she said to Silo in a cold tone “Otherwise I’ll be forced to end your existence!”

Silo laughed and said “Question! Why should Silo stop?” he paused and waited a few moments before saying “Answer Silo won’t st…” he was interrupted as the woman as she swung her sword forward and cut the monster in half “N…no, Silo can’t fail! Question what is your name?”

The woman seethed her sword and looked up towards Shadowshy “They call me Erza Scarlet!” she said in a low whisper as the monster disappeared and the silver Z appeared “She looks like a worthy foe” she then changed into her Heaven’s wheel Armour “Here I come”

Shadowshy looked down at the sound of an explosion and saw her new enemy “Hmm so Silo blew it. Why am I not surprised? Now I can truly cut loose!” it was at that moment her own costume changed from plain black and white it was, to black and gold “Ah that’s so much better! Now Cloudsdale, you’ve been an eyesore for too long!” and with a casual flick of her wrist, Cloudsdale fell from the sky, the Pegasus ponies flying from it as it came to the ground with a massive explosion “HAHAHA now it’s gone!”

“Noooo!” Rainbow Dash screamed as she arrived on the scene “Fluttershy! How could you?! That’s where we born, where we were raised and you destroyed it!” her eyes filled with tears as Gilda flew closer to comfort her friend “Why!?”

Shadowshy cackled out as she heard Rainbow Dash’s speech “Why, because I can, because I wanted to and because it was fun!” she then drew her sword as Erza flew up and swung her swords but Shadowshy blocked them all “Oh hum, this is what you call an attack? Pitiful!” she kicked Erza with such force it send the mage crashing to the ground “Who’s next?”

Rainbow fumed “I guess there's only way to turn you back and that is to beat you to a pulp! Lucky me, I have just the trick!” she said as she flew up quickly but once she got to a certain height, she changed direction quickly and flew straight at Shadowshy with a lot of speed “Sonic Rainboom!” Shadowshy made no attempt to get out of the way and Rainbow crashed into her with full force.

Gilda smiled as she helped Erza get to her feet “That should do it!” she said triumphantly “There’s no way she could get up from that”

Erza however shook her head “I’m not so sure” and as Rainbow landed next to them, she was proved right, as Shadowshy landed in front of them unharmed and if anything she looked a bit stronger “I thought as much!”

Rainbow frowned and yelled “Metalgarurumon! Now!” the metal digimon flew out from behind a tree and a missile flew out from his chest “Take this!” the attack hit Shadowshy again but again she shrugged it off as if she’d been hit by a spouge ball “No! How can she be so strong?!”

Shadowshy looked to Metalgarurumon with interest “How did you return? At any rate this time I’ll destroy you for good!” she said as she then cast a spell and a monster rose from the ground “Behold Pineoctopus!”

However before the monster could do a thing, Erza flew forward cutting the monster in half “I don’t think so!” She said with defiance heavy in her tone “I can take you on! In the name of Fairy Tail and for the honour of my swordsmanship, I’ll take you down!” she raised her sword and struck at Shadowshy.

Shadowshy then yawned bored by her weak enemy’s attempts “Your all too weak to provide me with any challenge!” she drew her sword again and blocked the attacks “You think I can’t destroy you! I’ve been toying with you!” she then grabbed one of Erza’s swords and crushed it to dust before sending Erza flying back hitting Gilda. The two flew into a tree and slumped to the ground both knocked out.

“N…No way!” Rainbow said in horror, there didn’t seem to be anything of her friend in Shadowshy “Fluttershy please! You can’t do this! Your my friend!” tears fell from her eyes “P…Please Flutters!”

Shadowshy dropped her sword, holding her head “N…no don’t call me that! I’m Shadowshy the evil…the…Dashie, help me…I…I’m so scared..” the meek voice of Fluttershy broke through but then Shadowshy regained control “No…your mine now!” and after a few moments, Shadowshy turned and she pointed to Rainbow “You must die!”

“No Flutters! Please!” Rainbow called out but Metalgarurumon stopped her “Let me pass, Metalgarurumon! Princess Celestia won’t be able to save you a second time!” she fumed remembering after Matt had explained to Princess Celestia the nature of digi-eggs, she had found the egg, given it energy to hatch faster and energy to reach Gabumon again “Please Fluttershy is in there!”

Matt walked up and said “She wants to kill you! Unlike Metalgarurumon you can’t be brought back!” he snapped the last word out and Rainbow knew he was right “Let Metalgarurumon fight her again!”

Rainbow nodded as Metalgarurumon began to try and hold off Shadowshy but it was clear they were stalling for time. Trying to wait for Erza or another to come and help them. After five minutes, Metalgarurumon hit the ground with tremendous force and got up growling weakly “Matt! Get Matt out of here Rainbow!”

Shadowshy however landed behind Matt and grabbed him, kicking Rainbow away and holding her sword to Matt’s throat “Surrender and I’ll let the boy go!” she said as she held Matt “Or I’ll separate this boy’s head from his shoulders!”

“Fluttershy! This isn’t you! Your kind, don’t let Zedd use you!” Rainbow screamed as Metalgarurumon stood up and growled weakly at Shadowshy “Please Flutters!”

“Oh that’s it! I’ve had it!” Shadowshy snapped as she forced Matt to his knees “Your friend Fluttershy is gone! I have possessed her body and now it’s mine! I won’t let you take your stupid friend back!”

Rainbow’s looked at Shadowshy with a look of shock “Who are you!?” she asked with tears trickling down her face “Whoever you are why are you doing this?”

“My name is Morgana!” Shadowshy said hatred dripping from her voice “My purpose is to my master and now I’ll destroy everything in my path. Your friend’s body is my reward for loyal service to my lord, after I was killed by Merlin but I’ll ensure I’ll get my revenge when next I see that spineless coward. Now I’m Shadowshy, your executioner!”

“You will not!” a voice said from behind Shadowshy, a large lion was walking forward and he smiled at Rainbow “Pardon the intrusion, my name is Aslan of Narnia!” he then ran forward and before Shadowshy could do anything, he pounced on her “You have no place in this world!” Matt rolled clear and Shadowshy was pinned.

“Don’t hurt her!” Rainbow called out and she walked closer before bending down looking her friend in the face “Please Flutters, break free, your stronger than this evil gives you credit for” she paused as Shadowshy struggled “Remember Flutters, your strong”

Shadowshy squirmed and screamed “NO! I’m in control! She’s my host, I won’t surrender my prize!” suddenly Aslan used a little of his own magic and the grip Morgana had, began to loosen “I’m strong…no…your mine…I’m Fluttershy!”

“That’s it Flutters, think of your friends! All the friends, whether they’re pony, animal or human” Rainbow said so desperate to free her friend and at that moment Dicord appeared. He gave a slight indigent cough “Also Chaos spirit!”

“Well I happen to think we’re besties myself but I suppose an also is better than nothing” Discord joked and bent down next to Shadowshy “Please Flutters think about all the brave things you’ve done. You don’t want all that to go to waste being controlled!”

“No…I’m Shadowshy…the..the…no more…I’m Fluttershy! Leave my body!” Fluttershy screamed the last word as the spirit was banished from her body. There was a bright flash and as it cleared, under Aslan there sat the yellow Pegasus crying into her hooves but Rainbow hugged her close “Oh Rainbow! What have I done?!” she cried.

“It wasn’t your fault Flutters!” Rainbow said hugging Fluttershy closer “This was all Morgana and Lord Zedd’s doing! You pushed her out! Twilight and the others will be so proud of you, we’ve all been so worried about you”

Fluttershy sniffed “No! I destroyed Cloudsdale!” she screamed as she spread her wings and flew off “It’s all my fault!”

“Fluttershy!” Rainbow screamed as she prepared to take off after the timid Pegasus and she could easily catch her but Aslan stopped her “What are you doing?!”

“Give her time! One such as that needs time to compose herself after such a horrible experience!” Aslan said calmly to which Matt and Metalgarurumon nodded but Discord coughed again “I sense he has a message for you”

“Tia is in trouble. Twilight and the others are headed for Canterlot and will need your help Rainbow!” Discord said “The others have met more allies to help us, so your new friends are more than welcome to come help!”

Aslan quickly awoke Gilda and Erza who heard the message “I’m ready to help” Aslan said as he got ready for a long run.

Erza nodded “Count me in! Anything for a decent fight!” she said with a smug grin.

Matt laughed and said “I’m sure you’ll get that from this. You can count of Metalgarurumon to turn them black and blue!”

Gilda however shook her head “I’d better check if the ponies here are okay” she said and took off to check on the remains of Cloudsdale.

Discord nodded “I’m going to go check on Fluttershy” he said as he followed after Fluttershy “Good luck Rainbow crash!”

“Really!?” Rainbow snapped but she was smiling and looked to her new friend “Let’s get ready to move!”

However at that moment the reinforcement of Tengu warriors arrived, Rainbow and her new friends were held up by the bird warriors before they could get on their way to Canterlot. However little did any of the ponies know Lord Zedd now had more allies than ever before. Crysalis, Sombra and Puppetmon weren’t his only allies. Morgana was also far from defeated, she would be back! However the trouble at Ponyville was worsening with every passing moment.

Author's Note:

That wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be but despite, how many times I tried to retool it, it just didn't work but it's done and that's what counts. So the next chapter should be a lot better hopefully crossing my fingers and my toes on that one.

Despite how late on in the story it is I still need suggestions. In fact at this point now more than ever. There are three types I really need.
1. Villain allies for Lord Zedd
2. A possible master villain
3. Something that can stop Godzilla

SO please suggest, review and have a nice day

New Crossover Characters- Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, Morgana from Merlin the TV series and Aslan from the chronicles of narnia