• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 1,460 Views, 111 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion - Garfield23



Is the Mirror that connects Equestria to the Equestria Girls dimension limited to just that? How many more worlds are available to the mirror than just the one we've seen?

  • ...
5
 111
 1,460

Chapter 5

“That’s when we were able to defeat Devimon but without my little brother we would have been totally crushed” Matt finished explaining to Basil and Fluttershy as they walked deeper into the Everfree forest “So um…Fluttershy?” he asked still unsure of her name but getting a nod he continued “Who do you think is behind that Hydra thing?”

Fluttershy shook her head “I..I’m afraid I couldn’t say…the hydra has always stayed within Froggy Bottom Bog” she said as she fluttered her wings slightly “The only…one I think that…could control it is…um…possibly Discord but he’s our friend now”

“You called” a voice from a bush said and Discord stepped out “OOO Are these some of the creatures that came through the portal?” he asked as he looked at Basil with a raised eyebrow “Or has Angel grown and started wearing a waist coat?”

Basil ruffled his whiskers indigently “I beg your pardon my good sir! My name is Basil Stag Hare!” he said in an offended tone “You are hardly one to question, someone’s bally looks”

Discord shrugged “Fair point but what the heck is this thing?” he asked pointing to Gabumon “It looks like a cross between Spike and a dog then the colours ran in the wash” he joked as he laughed.

Gabumon frowned and turned to Matt “I don’t look that weird. Right?” Gabumon asked as he looked at Matt with the cutest look he could manage.

“Well you do look buff but yeah you do look a little odd. Hey, at least you don’t look like Sedramon’s mutated cousin” Matt said giving Gabumon a high five “You’re still the coolest mon around” to which Gabumon smiled.

It was then the group heard the sound of a large group of creatures pushing through the forest and Fluttershy said “Hide!” but in a bit of bad luck, all but Fluttershy made it into the bushes before the group of men in grey and changelings walked into the clearing, the changelings flew forward and grabbed her “Ahhh!”

“What are you doing in the Everfree Forest?” one of the changeling guards demanded her in a strange clicking tone “You’re not alone are you?”

Fluttershy took a deep breath and said in a scared tone “No, I came to gather food for my animal friends” she sounded so honest she’d have put Applejack to shame “P…Please let me go!”

In the bushes the group had to hold back, the group outside the bushes was too large for them to even think of fighting and if they did, Fluttershy might get hurt and Discord whispered “If we follow this group back to their base we’ll find out who send the Hydra”

Matt was first to point out “You were watching us? Why didn’t you help us with the Hydra?!” he hissed out.

The Changelings turned to the grey men “Take this pony to Queen Chrysalis, putties” one of the changelings ordered as he turned into a copy of Fluttershy and then in Fluttershy’s voice he said “I’ll go convince that ponies friends to follow her!” the putties nodded and taking Fluttershy from the Changelings, the putties turned towards the direction they’d come from but the changeling turned to the others “We’ll set up an ambush at the that ponies cottage and the Queen will reward us!”

With that the changelings left in the direction of Ponyville and Basil voiced the groups concerns “Bally bit of bad luck, old chaps. If we go after those putties, Twilight and the others will be lured into a trap, standard tactics aye wot but if we go after the fake Fluttershy, we leave the real Fluttershy to a fate worse than we can imagine” he said in a very quick tone “Well my good chap, Discord it’s your call”

Matt looked shocked “Why is it his call?!” he said as he looked at the tall rabbit “We should vote on it!”

Basil shook his head “Sorry, young squire but this is Discord’s world therefore he knows it better. When in a situation like this it’s better to stick with local knowledge, aye whot?” he said in a clearly confident tone “Also Discord here knows the ponies better than we do”

Gabumon nodded “I think Basil is right” he said as he looked at Matt who still looked as if he didn’t trust Discord “Where should go Discord?”

Discord had been thinking about which option and then he said “Well Princess prissy and the others can handle themselves but we don’t know who the putties bow to” he paused as he sighed “The new threat could be more powerful than Chrysalis”

As the group followed the putties, Matt whispered to Discord “Why don’t Gabumon and I just stomp them flat!?” he was eager to save Fluttershy but knew Basil had a point “I mean we could”

“Well for starters, I doubt you could” he said referring to just Matt “But other than that, it might draw the attention of their boss and I’d rather see what we’re up against, before we jump in but more than that we need to see their boss” he finished explaining.

“Why?” Gabumon whispered as the putties stopped in a clearing

Discord released a low groan “Because their boss might deploy more putties and other threats. We need to gauge his power” he whispered back as Chrysalis appeared in front of Fluttershy and the putties “Oh Chrysalis always a displeasure to see her”

“Ah if it isn’t little Fluttershy” Chrysalis said as she traced a hoof through Fluttershy’s mane “Well done putties. Now give her to me” the putties however kept a grip on Fluttershy “You dare disobey my orders” Chrysalis snapped enraged by the putties lack of obedience.

“They only obey my commands unless they think something will please me” a voice from the shadows said and Lord Zedd stepped out “Now let me look at our captive” he grabbed Fluttershy’s muzzle and looked at her before laughing “I can see something worth using!” his staff then shot out lighting at Fluttershy and Lord Zedd’s spell took effect “Behold Chrysalis my monster, Flutterbat!”

Discord hissed out “No, I made a mistake I didn’t think they’d turn her back into that thing” he was still holding Basil and Matt back but he continued to whisper “If Flutterbat gets to Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack’s apples will be whipped out!”

Lord Zedd however said “Now she’ll turn all ponies into batponies! Hahaha!” he then turned to a monkey costume lying on the ground “Now it’s time to revive one of my monsters, rise my beast, Primator!” the staff caused the costume to turn into a large white monkey monster with a blue and red face “Now Primator, go into the centre of Ponyville and destroy”

“Yes my master” the demonic monkey said as it and Flutterbat turned running towards Ponyville.

Matt whispered “What are we supposed to do now?” he was resisting the urge to have himself and Gabumon leap out at Lord Zedd but he waited for Discord’s thoughts.

“We have to turn Fluttershy back” Discord hissed back and the three suck away, once they were far enough away, Discord said “Now let’s chase after them, time for that large wolf thing me thinks”

“Alright Gabumon let’s rock!” Matt said as he held up his digivice.

“Alright!” Gabumon said as he shone with a bright light “Gabumon digivolve to Garurumon!” the large wolf appeared and turned to the group saying “Get on!” to which Matt and Basil jumped on “What about you?”

“I can fly” Discord said in response as the group charged after the two monsters “They already have a massive head start on us”

It was then that Basil jumped off “Sorry old chaps we’re being followed!” he called to a confused Matt and Discord “I’ll hold them off you go save the young maiden, Fluttershy” as the group ran ahead they heard Basil’s battle cry "Give 'em blood and vinegar!"

“Will he be okay?” Matt asked concerned for their new found friend “He does seem strong but…”

“Relax, Matt I’ve seen many fighters since we’ve met one another” Garurumon said in a gruff tone “He seems to be strong enough also he has four lucky rabbit feet”

Discord nodded “That’s a very good point!” he said as they could now see Flutterbat and Primator ahead of them “You two take Primator I’ll try and turn Fluttershy back to normal!”

Garurumon roared "Howling Blaster!" the attack surged forward and stuck the demonic monkey "Raa your one ugly flea bag!"

The adventure continues can Garurumon take on one of Zedd’s monsters, the mighty Primator and will Discord be able to turn Fluttershy back? What about the ambush? Will Twilight and the others sense the danger before it's too late?

Author's Note:

So that's chapter 5 done and dusted, no new characters this time but hopefully next time we'll get a new one and say farewell to another. So suggestions would greatly appreciated. Some of you maybe wondering why of all Zedd's monsters I choice Primator, it's because when I was kid Primator was the first of Zedd's monsters I saw so there. So please remember to review and give your opinions on this chapter.

New Crossover Character- Primator from the Power ranger episode "The-Wanna-be Ranger"