• Published 23rd Oct 2015
  • 1,356 Views, 30 Comments

Agent of Chaos - Li_Time



Harry Dresden has dealt with a lot in his life. But when six mysterious girls pop up claiming to be ponies from another realm, Harry finds himself on a strange roller coaster filled with ponies, Outsiders, and strange Halloween pranks.

  • ...
10
 30
 1,356

Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Pinkie Pie

Yay! It's my turn to tell the story! Hi, readers! I hope you are all excited! I certainly am! Oh, there's so much I have to tell you! Where should I start? Oh! I should talk about the party! I mean, I do throw the most amazing parties! And with Nightmare Night coming up soon. Oh, but I guess the party isn't that important to the story. I guess I can start with the day we left Ponyville to a new world.

So, I woke up, all excited about the party from the previous night. I was so excited, I wanted to have another party! So I started gathering supplies to set up for my party. I grabbed some bags and got them strapped on my back to go get stuff. I gave Gummy a kiss on his nose and told him to watch the place. He is such a good alligator.

My first stop was at Rarity's place to get some fabrics. I wanted to use them as tablecloths and drapes. She always had the best fabrics for that and she also always had some picked out for me. Sure enough she did.

My next stop was to get confetti and balloons. I even picked up some party poppers and paint. After that, I headed back to the shop to get cupcakes and pies, and even more cake. I managed to get them all into my bags. Next was to go set up the party.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to start setting anything up. Spike came up to me as I reached the city hall. "Hey, Spike! How's it going?" I asked.

"Pinkie, we got a problem," he said. "You got to meet the others at Twilight's place. Princess Celestia has summoned all of you."

"Oh, it must be some important mission,” I said, getting excited with ideas. “ Or maybe she wants us to throw a Nightmare Night party with Luna! And I'm already set for a party!"

"There's no time, Pinkie," Spike said.

"Right!" I said. "See you tonight for my Two Nights 'til Nightmare Night Party tonight!" I started to hop away, heading to Twilight's place, singing to myself. I loved to sing, almost as much as I loved to party!

So, I got to Twilight's place first. Rarity came next with Spike on her back. The others shortly came, Twilight with Applejack, and Rainbow Dash with Fluttershy. Aww, and I came by myself. Oh well.

So, we went to see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, and they told us what happened. I'll spear you that part of the story, cause I mean come on, everypony else has already told you that part. Why should I repeat it? Boring.

After Celestia and Luna used their magic, I felt like I fell asleep in the white light. When I awoke, I found myself in a worn out hut. It looked like someone had been staying there with a camping cot and some can foods and containers, though it did look like it had been a while since they were there. There were even some clothes and a fireplace with an iron pot. With all that said, I didn't know where I was. So I got up to look around.

I could tell I was different somehow when I first woke up, but when I got up and stood on my two feet, I knew I was different for sure. I was in the human form I had taken when my friends and I visited our friend Hero in his world. In fact, I was in the same clothes as last time too. The only difference was that I had my bag with me that I was still carrying from Ponyville. I looked inside to see all my stuff there too. This was great! If we didn't get back right away, at least I could still throw a party. Too bad that Spike and the other ponies from Ponyville would miss it.

There wasn't time to think about that though. I had to find out where I was and what happened to Twi, Dashy, A.J., Rarity, and Fluttershy. Wait. We don't have nicknames for Rarity or Fluttershy? Ok, so Dash called her Flutters in an earlier chapter. I guess that works for her. We really need to fix that. Maybe some fanfiction writer has already given them nicknames. I should look that up later.

Oh, right, the story. Anyway, I decided to explore. I stepped out of the hut to see I was at the top of a hill, the ruins of a lighthouse was by the hut. Surrounding the hill was thick trees of a forest. It sort of reminded me of the Everfree forest. I started to feel an uneasy feeling. It felt like somepony was watching me. I kept looking around as I walked down the hill into the forest.

So, basically, I found out that I was on an island. It looked like there was a village here a long, long time ago, but the only things that remained were the ruins of the hut and lighthouse and some stone steps leading up to it. I did find a dock that looked like it was built there not too long ago. So, someone was coming here. I couldn't see land or anything beyond the water. I was stuck here. Hopefully, whoever built the dock and fixed up the hut will come back. Otherwise, I was going to be stuck here forever, and that’s a long time.

It wasn't all bad, I had a secret admirer somewhere. Though I wasn't sure what it was, something was watching me. Or rather, there was something there who knew I was there without having to follow me around. Maybe it was the island itself. Maybe there was a spirit that was the island, and it knew I was there, and that it didn't want me here. Maybe it can't get me off the island itself, so it tries to induce an uneasy feeling to get me to leave.

Well, I got news for this island. I kinda can't leave. I don't have a way to leave nor do I know where to go. I guess the island had other ways of getting me off it. Maybe it would call somepony to come get me. Until then, I'm going to throw a party!

Even though the island may not want me there, it's my new friend! So I'm going to throw a party for my new friend slash two days 'til Nightmare Night party! I ran back up to the hut and started to set up for the party.

I worked for a long time, not noticing the uneasy feeling anymore. By the time I had finished, I heard footsteps coming up from where the steps were. So I hid. Might as well throw a surprise for whoever it was. I watched from my hiding place, trying to hold in my excitement. The man I saw first was tall, was mumbling to himself, and wore a black leather coat much like my friend Hero did. However, it had a leather mantle over his shoulders. The coat was so long it could almost dust the dirt off the ground. Heh, a duster.

The man following him wasn't as tall, but he was younger and he was handsome. Oh, dear Celestia, he was something else. Just looking at him made me want to do some more adult pony like stuff with him. Hey, I'm an adult pony, I can think that stuff if I want. Despite the fact you'll never see that in the show. I mean, really? A kid's show and you make such fanfictions about me and my friends? You dirty ponies. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered, and it's fun to read them sometimes, but have some restraints.

I'm getting off topic again. I do that a lot, if you haven’t notice.

Four young women followed behind the two men. One had blue hair that blended from a darker blue at the roots to a lighter blue at the tips. There was a black woman with dark hair with a pink highlight in it wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. Next to her was a woman with multicolored hair wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans. The last girl was wearing a sundress with butterflies and had long pink hair. The girls all had on coats, trying to stay warm in the autumn air.

They all looked up at the decorations I had up. "This certainly looks like Pinkie Pie's work," said the black girl I was sure was Twilight.

The man in the duster walked over to me, as if he knew I was there. He reached down behind the bush and grabbed my collar, pulling me out. "Found her," he said.

"How did you know I was there?" I asked him.

"I have a connection to the island," he said. "I knew exactly where you were the moment I stepped onto the island."

I pouted. "You're no fun. I wanted to surprise everypony."

The three girls that I was sure were my friends came over and hugged me. I hugged them back, smiling. "Pinkie, you're alright," Twi said.

"Of course I am," I said. "And you're just in time for the party!"

"What's Nightmare Night?" the handsome man asked, looking at the banner I made.

"Oh, that's a celebration we have at home," Dash said.

"Ya!" I piped up. "You see there were two princesses, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. They were sisters. But Luna got jealous and became Nightmare Moon, so Celestia banished her to the moon. Then somepony came up with the idea to celebrate Nightmare Night so everypony could dress up and get candy and leave it for Nightmare Moon. But then Nightmare Moon came back and we turned her back to Princess Luna. So, now we celebrate Nightmare Night as a celebration of her return. She loves to join in and scare the little fillies."

The two men and the other woman stared at me. "Ya, we just call it Halloween here," the woman said.

"We need to get going," the man in the duster said.

"But I worked so hard on this party," I said.

"Sorry, Pinkie," Twi said. "But we still have to find Applejack and Rarity. Not to mention Discord."

"Ya," Dash said. "Besides, it's getting dark out. I don't know about you, but this day has been stressful."

I saw Fluttershy and Twilight nod at that. I didn't know what happened to them. I guess I got it easy with appearing on the island. Fluttershy seemed to really be scared of the place. I was disappointed that we weren't going to get to party, but there was always tomorrow night.

Shortly after we got on the boat, we were on our way back to the mainland. I was interested in hearing what happened to them, but I wanted to find out about our new friends. "So, who's the tall handsome guy?" I asked them.

"I wouldn't call Harry handsome," the guy I was actually talking about said.

"Hey!" the duster guy said as he drove the boat. "I can hear you."

We giggled a bit. "I'm Molly," the woman said. "That big guy is Harry Dresden. And this is Thomas Raith." I looked at Thomas and smiled, shifting in my seat. I noticed the others girls did the same. I guess we all noticed how handsome he was, and Molly noticed us. "Thomas," Molly said. "Turn down the libido."

"I'm sorry, it's just natural," he said.

I suddenly felt a lot less likely to jump on him and do adult things with him. I looked at the girls, who were all blushing and looking around, nervously, as if they just realized what they were feeling.

"You have to forgive Thomas," Molly said. "He's a White Court Vampire."

"A vampire?!" Fluttershy said, jumping a bit and looking at the man.

"He's going to suck our blood!" I shouted. Then I had a thought. "Wait, what's a White Court Vampire?"

"It's a breed of vampire," he said. "I don't feed on blood. That was the Red Court before Harry killed them all. I feed off someone's life force through contact or their emotions. Mostly through lust."

"Oh, so that's why I feel all warm and wet when I'm around you," I said.

"Pinkie, that's a little personal, don't you think?" Twi asked me.

"Oh, come on, you all were feeling it too," I pointed out. I made my friends blush.

"What the hell did we get ourselves into?" I heard Harry ask to nopony in particular. He pulled us into dock and killed the engine of the boat. "Come on, we need to figure out what to do with you girls."

"Why don't they stay at my place?" Molly said. "I have room for them."

"Oh, we shouldn't impose," Fluttershy said.

"It's no problem,” Molly reassured her.

"It'll have to do," Harry said. "I have no place. Murphy would kill me if I brought you all there, not to mention she has no room, and I'm certainly not letting you girls stay with Thomas. Plus, Molly can keep an eye on you."

"Awesome," Dashy said. "We'll rest up and look for Rarity and A.J. in the morning. They can take care of themselves until then."

"That's true," Twilight said. "Even though I rather find them as soon as possible, we certainly can't search for them when we're tired."

It was settled and we got into a machine that looked like a mini car from a train with Molly. Maybe that’s what it was called, a car. Harry hung back and talked to Thomas for a moment before he got in also while Thomas left in a white car that was close by. We started to feel how tired we were as we headed to Molly’s place. Well, I fell asleep right away, which was a surprise to me, and I didn’t wake up until we were there.

After we reached Molly’s place, they woke me up and Molly lead us inside. Harry didn’t come in. Instead, he left with the car. Molly got us some pajamas to wear and gave us a room to sure, which we were all fine with. I got a second wind as the four of us talked about what happened today, but that didn’t last long and we all fell asleep shortly afterwards.