• Published 23rd Oct 2015
  • 1,357 Views, 30 Comments

Agent of Chaos - Li_Time



Harry Dresden has dealt with a lot in his life. But when six mysterious girls pop up claiming to be ponies from another realm, Harry finds himself on a strange roller coaster filled with ponies, Outsiders, and strange Halloween pranks.

  • ...
10
 30
 1,357

Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

Discord

That wasn’t good. If this necromancer was able to absorb my brother, than this wizard would have near unlimited power. We needed to end this now. “It’s now or never,” I said.

“Agreed,” Harry said. I saw the runes on his staff start to glow as he ran forward.

Before he could get far though, hands popped out of the ground. I heard Fluttershy scream in surprise as a thumping noise filled the air and I went between her and the zombie that was crawling out of the ground. I could feel her shaking behind me and I growled.

“Don’t you ever scare Fluttershy again,” I growled. I started to draw in my power but I fell to a knee, feeling weak. “What?”

“Discord!” Fluttershy called. “What’s wrong?”

“My power,” I said, my vision getting blurry. I looked around and could barely tell that the others were fighting off zombies.

Thomas had started to glow, his eyes completely silvery white. He had drawn a curved blade sword and was slicing zombies. Murphy and Applejack were working together, fighting off zombies. Rainbow Dash was flying around making heads spin...literally. Rarity and Twilight, now able to use their power again, were taking care of business. They were lifting the zombies up with their magic and slamming them into each other. Pinkie Pie was using her own style to fight, pulling out a party canon from I don’t know where and using it to blow away zombies. Honestly, I can make things appear as I please, I have no clue how this pony can do it. I hate to say it but I think she has powers that are beyond me. She even seems to talk to or look at somepony that’s not even there from time to time.

It was Harry and Molly that impressed me the most. They were throwing out magic like there was no tomorrow. I saw Harry shoot flames from his staff, engulfing a zombie. But instead of the zombie burning to ash, it froze. I mean, it froze in a solid block of ice. Freezing flames. I’ve got to remember that one.

I pushed myself up as our zombie ran at us. “Not today,” I said as I raised a hand, a tennis ball forming in my hand. I threw it at the zombie and it exploded into a million pieces. Then I saw dark energy coming at us from Cowl. I turned and covered Fluttershy, getting hit in the back with the energy. I let out a cry of pain as my power drained.

“Discord!” Fluttershy cried.

“I’m fine, get out of here, Fluttershy,” I said, pushing myself up. At least I tried to. I was drained and I didn’t know why. “I’m sorry, Fluttershy,” I choked out.

“You’ve done nothing wrong,” she said.

“I dragged you into all this,” he said. “And now…” She put a hoof to my cheek and made me look into her eyes.

“Don’t talk like that, Discord,” she said.

There’s that feeling again. That feeling in the pit of my stomach. It...was weird. I gave her a soft smile as my vision blurred. I started to fall over, but Fluttershy caught me. Why was I feeling weak? The only time I felt weak was when….was when I went to the human world. I was limited then, and I was limited here. Chaogent made this place to prevent me from using all of my power. I looked up at Fluttershy and kissed her.

“Thank you,” I said as I pushed myself up and turned, gathering as much strength as I could muscle. “Harry! Summon me!”

“What?” I heard him shout.

“Say my Name!” I shouted, falling to the ground again.

“You make it sound so dirty!” he called back. Then I felt the power. “Discord! Discord! Discord! I summon thee!”

Power filled me and the pain from the spell vanished. I lifted Fluttershy as I stood, holding her in my arms. She stared at me with a blush on her cheeks, surprised.

"Care to lend me a hoof, Fluttershy?" I asked her.

"How can I help?" she asked me. I gave her a smile as I set her down. I saw another blast of magic coming at us and I held up a hand, grabbing the energy and rolling it around my talons.

"Feigo!" I heard Harry called out and saw a blast of fire sore out at Cowl. Good, a distraction.

I rolled the energy and reformed it. The magic whipped around Fluttershy and started to change her. Her eyes turned red as her wings spread open, growing larger. She started to stand on her hind legs and turned to something in between a pony and human. However, she wasn’t just a human and pony hybrid. She was a vampire, human, and pony hybrid. She looked at me as she gave me a smile, showing fangs.

“Shall we take out this necromancer?” she asked me with a more sinister voice.

I nodded, though I was a little worried that I may have overdone it. Before I could tone it down a bit, however, she sour off at the zombies. I didn’t just change her appearance, I changed her strength too. The zombie she hit went flying, the sounds of its bones crushing under the impact. I guess I didn’t do too bad changing her. I just hoped she’ll forgive me for changing her so much.

A zombie jumped at me from my blind side. I disappeared and reappeared behind it with a broom stick handle. I swung it and cut cleanly through its neck like I was wielding a sword. The head went flying and the body dropped.

I appeared near Applejack as she kicked a zombie up into the air. I plucked her hat from her head and tossed it at the zombie. It flew like a frisbee and sliced clean through it’s head just under it’s ears. The hat flew back to my hand and I set it back on Applejack’s head. Then I disappeared.

I reappeared near Harry and Molly. “I like that freezing fire spell you used,” I told Harry as I grabbed a zombie.

“Something I came up with after I became the Winter Knight,” he said with a smile.

“I like it,” I said, holding the zombie like a bat and swinging at another, sending the head flying like a baseball. “It’s just my style.” I held up the zombie and more zombies flew up to it like a magnet. A blue flame erupted from my zombie torch. “Harry, go stop Cowl,” I said. “If he absorbs Chaogent, we’re good as dead.”

“Cowl has surrounded himself with zombies,” he said.

“I’ll take care of that,” I told him. I threw the flaming zombie torch at the wall of zombies before grabbing Harry’s arm. “Time to go.”

“What the-?” he started but I threw him like a spear through the flames.

“Good luck, Dresden,” I called out with a smirk.