• Published 23rd Oct 2015
  • 1,356 Views, 30 Comments

Agent of Chaos - Li_Time



Harry Dresden has dealt with a lot in his life. But when six mysterious girls pop up claiming to be ponies from another realm, Harry finds himself on a strange roller coaster filled with ponies, Outsiders, and strange Halloween pranks.

  • ...
10
 30
 1,356

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Twilight Sparkle

We came to a stop by an alleyway after a short car ride and he got out. "Hey, wait for me," I said. I forgot about the seatbelt for a moment and struggled to take it off. Then I had to figure out the door, which took only a moment to do so. Once I was out of the car, I followed him down an alley.

I saw two human women sitting and talking. One had blue hair and the other had a dull rainbow color hair. I knew it was Rainbow Dash at once and started to call out to her. We hugged, I introduced her to Harry, and she introduced me to Molly.

"Are those my clothes?" Molly asked at once. It didn't really hit me until she said something. I was wearing somepony else's clothes, apparently they were hers.

"Well," I started.

"Save it," Harry said, looking at the stone from before. He put it back in his pocket. "We need to go to the island, Molly. Something's going on over there. So, let's talk in the car, ladies." He turned and started to walk back to the car.

Molly waved us to follow so we did. I started to tell Rainbow on what had happened since I awoke as we walked to the car. She told me about her little fiasco also.

“Hmm, it seems that something went wrong with the spell and it separated all of us," I said. "It must have been too much for Celastia and Luna to hold it together."

I thought about that for a while as we got in the car before I decided to ask about the island. "This island," I said, looking at Harry. "What is it?"

"It's an island out in the middle of a lake," he said. "I kind of own it. Or at least I'm in charge of it, but it seems something appeared there that's causing trouble."

"How do you know that?" Rainbow asked.

He pulled a stone out of his pocket and showed it to us. "This is a rock from the island. I put an enchantment on it so if something happens there, the spirit of the island can inform me."

"Spirit of the Island?" I question.

"Sounds a little like Maud," Rainbow whispered to me. I giggled at that.

Shortly afterwards, we came to a stop, but the car sounded odd. The overhead light flicked on before it died with a soft pop. "Mom's not going to like that," Molly said.

"She knew what the risk was when she let me borrow the minivan," Harry said, looking up at the dead light. They got out and we followed. We gathered around on the left side of the car and waited.

"Ummm, what are we waiting for?" Dash asked.

"Waiting for a friend," Harry said as he pulled the stone out again. "Thomas, you have five minutes to get your ass here."

No sooner did he said it, another car came up and parked a few hooves away. This car was white and was shaped differently, and it also looked like it had taken some damage in the back end. The moment I saw Fluttershy step out of the thing, Dash and I ran to her and hugged her. There was no doubt it was her either. The long pink hair and yellow dress with her cutie mark on it were dead giveaways. We weren't expecting to see her get out of the car, but we were sure glad she was safe. Out of all of us, she was the most fragile.

She held onto us like she never wanted to let us go and even started to cry. Then she started to explain what happened to her. It wasn't until she mentioned the person that saved her that I noticed him. And oh Celestia, did I notice him. He was so...wow. I felt a heat fill me and I wanted to jump on top of him.

It seemed Dash was feeling the same cause she was stuttering just as much as I was. Then Harry got our attention again. "Ok, ladies," he said. "I have some damn questions that need answers to." He growled as he pulled the stone out again and looked at it. "Hell's bells," he mumbled as he put the stone away. "So, everyone on the boat. We'll talk on the way." It sounded like he was getting more and more frustrated and annoyed.

Once on the boat, Harry started the motor and steered it out into the water. I sat down with my friends, feeling really cold. It was getting dark out and colder out. Molly seemed to notice and gave us some heavy winter coats. I pulled mine on as the others did the same.

"I'm Molly," she said to Fluttershy. "That man in the leather is Harry. And I guess you already met Thomas. What's your name?" Fluttershy looked down nervously. That was normal for her when meeting someone new.

"This is Fluttershy," Rainbow Dash said. "You have to forgive her. She's shy when meeting new,” she paused for a moment, “people."

"It's nice to meet you all," I said. I looked at Thomas and started to get the warm feeling when he smiled at me. The heat started between my legs and I shift a bit in my seat. "I'm Twilight Sparkle and this is Rainbow Dash,” I told him.

"Twilight Sparkle," he repeated. "Rainbow Dash." He seemed to consider that for a moment before he smiled again. "It's nice to meet you both."

"So, what are you?" Harry asked. "You're not humans."

After Harry asked us that, I saw Dash look at me. I felt like we should tell him the truth. At least, A.J. wouldn't hesitate to tell the truth. "They're ponies," Thomas said suddenly.

I looked at him surprised. How did he know? Then we looked at Fluttershy who blushed and covered her face with her hands. "I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't know if we were suppose to tell or not."

"That's alright, Flutters," Dash said, putting an arm around her.

"You're ponies?" Molly asked.

"Yes," I said. "We're ponies in our world. But when we were sent here, we turned into humans."

"It's a little getting us to," Dash said. "But I love a good challenge."

"Well, you girls picked it up pretty well," Molly said.

“We’ve been here once before,” Dash said. “We were visiting our friend Hero.”

“And I’ve been in another realm with humans a few times before,” I added.

“Plus, it almost feels natural,” Dash said.

That was a surprise to me. I remembered having a hard time getting use to walking the first time I was human. Dash was able to pick it up easily and fight off attackers too. That was impressive.

By this time, we were pulling up to a dock by an island. The place looked like it was a jungle and spooky. It reminded me of the Everfree Forest, but something was telling me to leave.

"Well, this is all really odd," Harry said as he tied a rope from the boat to a wooden pole on the dock. "Alright, ponies. Stay here while I go find out what's going on." He got out of the boat and walked down the dock to the sandy beach. Once he stepped onto the beach, however, he stop. "What the fuck?"

"What is it?" Thomas asked, getting out of the boat.

"Someone's here," Harry answered. "Apparently, they just appeared here and is,” he paused for a long time as if he was trying to figure out a hard word to say. “She’s throwing a party?"

"Pinkie Pie!" My friends and I said at once.