• Published 23rd Oct 2015
  • 1,356 Views, 30 Comments

Agent of Chaos - Li_Time



Harry Dresden has dealt with a lot in his life. But when six mysterious girls pop up claiming to be ponies from another realm, Harry finds himself on a strange roller coaster filled with ponies, Outsiders, and strange Halloween pranks.

  • ...
10
 30
 1,356

Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Fluttershy

The day started out so peacefully. I had a lovely sleep. My cute little birdie friends came in through my window and softly woke me with their lovely chirping. I stretched and smiled at them. "Good morning," I said, cheerfully. "It's such a lovely morning today, isn't it?" They chirped happily in agreement. I pushed myself out of bed and went over to where Angel was sleeping. That little bunny always loved to sleep in. "Wake up, Angel. It's a lovely day out."

Angel opened an eye at me, frowned and rolled over in his bed. "Now don't be that way," I told him. "You know today that Twilight is coming over. Then you and I are going to the spa so you can get a nice massage." That got his attention. He hopped up, excited. "There you go. Now, go get ready for breakfast."

I started to prepare food for all of my animal friends. The squirrels crawled in through the windows as my lovable butterflies followed. A ferret slipped in from under the crack in the door as a few more birds flew in the windows. More and more animals came inside my home as I finished getting their food ready. I set it all out for them and made a salad for Angel.

“There you go," I said. "Now remember, Discord is suppose to come over soon, so we want to keep the place clean for our guest."

Oh, Discord. What an interesting friend of mine. He really made an impression the first time I let him into my home. The animals were all afraid when he would come around, but since he has gotten better, they began to like him. Even Angel, who really disliked him for the longest time.

I found myself sitting and waiting for him for a really long time. As it got later, and me hungrier, I started to get worried. He may be a little hard to deal with at times, but he was never late for our plans. Did he forget about me? No, he wasn't like that. After all that we went through, he wouldn't forget a little breakfast like this, would he?

I'm sure he was just busy or something. Before I knew it, it was almost time for Twilight to get here. I decided to just push my worry away for now, eat something small to tie me over, and get everyone ready for Twilight.

She came running up to me in a hurry. "Oh, hi, Twilight," I said, trying to keep the worry out of my voice.

She looked at me as if she was trying to figure out what to say first. "Are you alright, Fluttershy?" she asked. "You seem worried."

"Oh me? No, I'm just fine," I lied.

"Well, I got news,” she said. “Princess Celestia has summoned us. It sounds important too. Could you go find Rainbow Dash and meet us at my place?"

"Oh, I hope everything is alright," I said.

"I'm not sure yet,” she said. “She didn't say in her letter, but it sounds urgent."

"Well, I'm on my way then," I said.

"Thanks," she said and rushed off. I looked around at my animal friends.

"Sorry, friends," I told them. "It seems there might be an emergency. I guess I have to go." They gave me convert, knowing that I didn't like confrontations. I rather just sit in my house and not get involved, but I was one of Twilight's friend. I needed to do my part to help. So I headed out to find Rainbow Dash.

I knew she was busy with weather duties, getting everything ready for Nightmare Night. I headed to the area she was in charge of for the day, overlooking Ponyville.

"'Sup, Fluttershy," she said when I flew up to her. "Did you come to lend a hoof?"

"Oh no," I said. "Sorry, Rainbow Dash, but Twilight just told me that Princess Celestia needs us for something."

"Princess Celestia?" she asked in surprised. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know,” I said. “ But Twilight wants us to meet at her place."

"Right. Let's go." And she flew off towards Twilight's place.

"Oh, but what about your chores?" I asked. "I could stay and do them for you."

She flew back to me and pushed me from behind. "That's nice, Fluttershy, but if Princess Celestia needs all of us, that means you too." I sighed and gave in.

After we all met up at Twilight's place, we made our way together to Canterlot. One thing kept bothering me, though. What happened to Discord? My dear friend, Discord. Was this about him? Did he have another relapse? Gosh, I hope not. He was such a great friend, I hate for him to go back to his old ways again. Especially after everything that happened with his brother.

I wasn't expecting this though. His brother escaping? Discord disappearing when he went to find him? Oh dear. What should I do? I couldn't sit back and let my friends go at it alone. I couldn't let Discord go if he was in trouble. I had to help. So I agreed to help them.

That was the last thing I remember before Princess Luna and Princess Celestia covered us up in this magical light. I closed my eyes in fear as I felt the energy wash over me. I wanted to scream, but instead, I fainted.

When I awoke, I was in a dark place. I looked around, seeing that I was in an alley, much like the ones in Chicacolt, but this was dirtier. I looked around nervously for my friends, but they weren't there.

"Oh no," I said to myself. I feared the worst. That I was sent to the wrong place and I was all alone. I put my hooves over my eyes and was startled on what I found. My hooves were gone. I jumped and squeaked in fear as I looked at myself. I recognized this form from when we visited Hero. So, not only was I alone, I was in this form that I wasn't too familiar with.

I jumped again when I heard a horn from the streets outside of the alley. I started breathing deeply, panicking. What was I going to do? I was too afraid to move. Oh, Celestia. Some pony please save me.

"Are you alright?" I heard a voice ask. I jumped at the voice and looked around. I saw a...human...I think he was called a man, according to what Discord had told us. He was standing over me and grinning. I was so scared that I didn't even notice him walk up to me. "What is a helpless young girl like you doing in an alley all alone," the strange man said. I then felt him grab hold of my arm and pull me up.

I squeaked in fear, trying to pull away. "Please, don't," I pleaded. I felt his hand grab me in a place he shouldn't and I squeaked again, tears forming in my eyes. I felt him rubbing me and I cried more. "Please, no. I need to find my friends."

"I'll be your friend," he said as I felt his hand slip under the dress I wore, touching me. He lifted the dress high enough to see the pink under garments I had on. He was rubbing my all over before he slipped his hand down the under garment between my legs. I squeezed my legs as hard as I could, scared.

“Please, no!” I pleaded.

"Hey!" came another voice. "Let her go." I looked up and saw another man. He was in white clothes and had long black hair...and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

The man holding me growled as he stared at the handsome man. "Mind your own business. This whore is mine."

I felt the man let go as he was suddenly jerked away from me. I didn't even see the man in white move. He was at the end of the alley and the next thing I knew, he was right there, pulling the man off of me. I heard the man cry out in surprise as he was pulled away. The man in white, pushed him hard into the side of the building.

“Get lost, ass-hole," the man in white said. "I don't want to get blood on my new clothes." He pushed the man away and the man ran off.

I slipped to the ground and curled up into a ball, crying. Why was this happening to me? That was so horrible and terrifying. Why did this have to happen to me? I looked at the man in white as he knelt down in front of me.

"Are you alright, miss?" he asked me in a gentle voice. "I won't hurt you."

I don't know what made me do it, but I wrapped my arms around him, holding onto him and crying. I felt his arms go around me and held me. He felt gentle and I felt like I was safe with him. I don't know how else to explain it. This felt...right. Yet, somehow, something was bothering me at the back of my mind.

We remained that way for a while until something buzzing from him made me jump in surprise. He pulled away and pulled out some device from a pocket. He put it up to his ear and spoke into it. "Yes?" He was silent for a moment as if he was listening. "The docks?" Another pause. "I'll be there shortly." He then put the device away.

"Please don't leave me," I said before I could stop myself.

He gave me a reassuring smile. "I won't," he said as he helped me up. "I'm Thomas Raith. Who might you be?"

"F-Fluttershy," I stammered out.

"Well, Fluttershy, where do you live?” he asked. “I'll drive you home."

"I...I don't live here...I'm lost..." I saw worry in his eyes and I felt like hugging him again. I started to feel other things too, a heat that was rising within me, starting somewhere from between my legs. I blushed a bit as I looked around.

"Come on, we'll find you a place to stay," he said and he started to guide me out of the alley. I felt a little different all of sudden. As if that heat just subsided. It was a strange feeling. Something about this human made me feel things I never have before.

I looked around as I walked with him. I held onto him, trying to get use to my new form. He seemed really worried by the way I was moving. We got to a white metal carriage that looked like it had some damage on the back and he opened the door for me to get in. I did so, being careful. Once I was inside, he closed the door again and went to the other side. I looked down at myself.

I had a dress on. It was a one piece dress that matched the color of my fur with my cutie marks on it. However, I had no fur. I had white skin though, not too pale but not dark either. I couldn't feel my wings anymore, nor my tail. My mane was still there, though it seemed to grow differently. It still fell over one side of my face though. I fidgeted a lot, trying to figure out all of my new parts. I had done this once before when Discord took my friends and I to visit Hero in his realm. It was so long ago that I forgot.

"Do you remember where you're from?" the man named Thomas asked me. I snapped back to my senses and realized the carriage was moving, without a stallion or any pony at all. Was it moving by magic?

"Oh...umm...Equestria," I said softly.

"Never heard of that," he said in a curious tone. "What were you doing in that alleyway?"

"I just awoke there," I said. "I came here with some friends to find somepony."

I got a strange confused look from the man. "Somepony?"

I felt my cheeks heat up as I blushed brightly. I had forgotten that 'somepony' wasn't a common term here. Discord had told me once that other realms used the term 'somebody' instead. "Umm, I mean, somebody," I said quickly and softly.

I noticed him give me a glance. "What are you?" he asked. "You're certainly not a human."

I looked at him in surprise. How did he know? "Umm...I...I don't..." I saw him look at me again and started to feel that heat again. "No, I'm not," I confessed. "I'm not from this realm." I took a few deep breaths. "I'm a pony from Ponyville and some bad creature named Chaogent escaped and we believe he came here and we sent our friend to find him but he went missing and so me and my friends came here to find them both but I we were separated and I don't know where I am or where my friends are." I squeaked a bit as I closed my eyes and looked away.

I felt the carriage come to a stop. I opened an eye and looked at the man to see him looking at me. It felt like he was judging me, debating rather if I was telling the truth or some crazy pony...or rather human. However, he shrugged, looked forward, and moved his leg as the carriage started to move again.

"I've heard weirder stuff," he said. "Well, Mrs. Fluttershy, I'll help you find your friends. But I have to make a stop first by the docks. It seems a friend of mine needs help investigating something. He might be able to help you as well."

I looked at him, joy filling me. I wanted to hug him, even kiss him. Oh, dear Celestia, I even felt like I wanted to do something more with him. I didn't know why I felt this way. It seemed really out of place for me, like something was making me feel this way. I fought the thoughts and feelings back, feeling my cheeks burn and a wetness forming between my legs. I shifted a bit as I spoke.

"Oh, thank you," I said. "Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me yet," he said. "If there's some dangerous creature running around, we might be a long way from settling this. Plus, my friend will probably get involved in this. Meaning something might be set on fire soon. Or turned to ice. Or both."

I didn't know what he meant by that. Was he saying he had magic? If that was true, then this world had magic too. We might have a chance to stop Chaogent and find Discord after all. I guess finding Twilight and the others were my first priority. As much as I would like to find Discord first, I couldn’t do it alone. There was no way I was going to go look for Chaogent by myself. I wish I had just stayed home instead.

I was so deep in thought, I didn't realize that we had stopped again. The man nudged me softly and I snapped back to myself. "Huh?"

"We're at the docks," he said as he opened the door and got out of the carriage.

I looked around at my door and opened it. I stepped out, swaying a bit, but I kept myself steady with the door. Then I squeaked in surprise as I felt someone hug me. Actually, two people were hugging me. "Fluttershy!" came two familiar voices, Twilight and Rainbow Dash.